Author Topic: Another Bush in the White House?  (Read 44214 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Another Bush in the White House?
« Reply #200 on: December 18, 2014, 10:54:06 AM »
Is there anyone that is excited about this guy running?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #201 on: December 18, 2014, 10:58:30 AM »
Is there anyone that is excited about this guy running?

I'm not, but it looks inevitable at this point. 

He will have to make a believer out of me.  Even though I don't want any more Clintons or Bushes serving as president, I am interested to hear what he brings to the table. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #202 on: December 18, 2014, 09:14:51 PM »
I'm not, but it looks inevitable at this point. 

He will have to make a believer out of me.  Even though I don't want any more Clintons or Bushes serving as president, I am interested to hear what he brings to the table. 

Son. I am disappoint.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #203 on: December 19, 2014, 05:21:50 AM »
Son. I am disappoint.

beach bum /dos equis is doing what he always does.  He pretends to be unaware of all the lib shit a candidate does... turns a blind eye... then will sit there and agree with Mitt that he's "severely conservative". 

So when he pretends "Oh, I'm truly interested in learning what Jeb's positions on issues are", he's fibbing.  He's pretending the very liberal statements on many issues, but Jeb, pointed out and linked on getbig, never caught his eye.  "We will have to see what Jeb says in 2015 in order to decide his position on issues"...  No, you look at 2014, 2013, 2012, etc, to predict what this man will do in office.  The "severely conservative" mitt turned shitbag liberal on amnesty and minumum wage, 5 minutes after losing the election.  Does anyone really believe his 2012 position on these issues, was his ACTUAL position?  LOL!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: December 19, 2014, 06:15:44 AM »
beach bum /dos equis is doing what he always does.  He pretends to be unaware of all the lib shit a candidate does... turns a blind eye... then will sit there and agree with Mitt that he's "severely conservative". 

So when he pretends "Oh, I'm truly interested in learning what Jeb's positions on issues are", he's fibbing.  He's pretending the very liberal statements on many issues, but Jeb, pointed out and linked on getbig, never caught his eye.  "We will have to see what Jeb says in 2015 in order to decide his position on issues"...  No, you look at 2014, 2013, 2012, etc, to predict what this man will do in office.  The "severely conservative" mitt turned shitbag liberal on amnesty and minumum wage, 5 minutes after losing the election.  Does anyone really believe his 2012 position on these issues, was his ACTUAL position?  LOL!
Mitt will say anything to get elected

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #205 on: December 19, 2014, 06:17:16 AM »
Mitt will say anything to get elected

Hilarious - you voted for gaybama when he said anything in 2008 to get elected and cried at his eklection yet hold Romney to a different standard because he is not gay and white. 

you got severe race issues bro 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: December 19, 2014, 06:28:03 AM »
Hilarious - you voted for gaybama when he said anything in 2008 to get elected and cried at his eklection yet hold Romney to a different standard because he is not gay and white.  

I don';t know where your hysterical analysis comes from....Obama has basically lived up to all his campaign promises...the only one that comes to mind that he has not fulfilled is closing Guantanomo Bay.  Other than that he has basically tried to do so in good faith....

being white has nothing to do with it....a liar is a liar....and Romney is a liar..plain and simple...even the Tea Party knows this

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: December 19, 2014, 06:28:44 AM »

33/soul,

I think the thing is that Obama was the #1 most liberal senator, and promised to bring some liberal-ass healthcare for everyone, he promised a welfare state.  He wore the liberal t-shirt.

Mitt, on the other hand, hurts republicans WORSE by taking that slot - he wins the nomination, and he's secretly a liberal.  I mean, obama is a lib, and repubs know not to vote for him. But Mitt?  He claimed to be severely conservvative, he took the nomination away from a Bachmann or someone that would actually act like a conservative - thus ensuring liberal rule, no matter who wins.

I mean, at least the bottle of rat poison has the skull and crossbones on it.  But when they put the poison in a nice candy wrapper - that's what mitt was, politically.  Yes, obama is full of shit, but he has a (D) next to his name, and eveyrone knows what comes with that.  But Mitt?  lifetime lib that suddenly got conservative to run for prez, then immediately reverts to being a lib.

And NOW?   Now it's 2016 and again, he's going to act like he's a conservative, and idiots are going to repeat it/believe it.  You'll have beach bum and other cheerleaders sayin "wow, I've never looked at mitt's positions, but yearh, he's pretty conservative if you look at his 2016 promises..."

LOL, it's almost comical at this point.  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: December 19, 2014, 06:36:21 AM »
33/soul,

I think the thing is that Obama was the #1 most liberal senator, and promised to bring some liberal-ass healthcare for everyone, he promised a welfare state.  He wore the liberal t-shirt.

Mitt, on the other hand, hurts republicans WORSE by taking that slot - he wins the nomination, and he's secretly a liberal.  I mean, obama is a lib, and repubs know not to vote for him. But Mitt?  He claimed to be severely conservvative, he took the nomination away from a Bachmann or someone that would actually act like a conservative - thus ensuring liberal rule, no matter who wins.

I mean, at least the bottle of rat poison has the skull and crossbones on it.  But when they put the poison in a nice candy wrapper - that's what mitt was, politically.  Yes, obama is full of shit, but he has a (D) next to his name, and eveyrone knows what comes with that.  But Mitt?  lifetime lib that suddenly got conservative to run for prez, then immediately reverts to being a lib.

And NOW?   Now it's 2016 and again, he's going to act like he's a conservative, and idiots are going to repeat it/believe it.  You'll have beach bum and other cheerleaders sayin "wow, I've never looked at mitt's positions, but yearh, he's pretty conservative if you look at his 2016 promises..."

LOL, it's almost comical at this point.  

and as for race, 40% of whites voted for Obama....they wanted the ACA and "free stuff" as well

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: December 19, 2014, 06:43:32 AM »
and as for race, 40% of whites voted for Obama....they wanted the ACA and "free stuff" as well

ah yes, the 135%ers.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: December 19, 2014, 07:23:05 AM »
Son. I am disappoint.

I'm not going to sit home on election day, so I want to know what everyone is bringing to the table. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: December 19, 2014, 07:40:00 AM »
I'm not going to sit home on election day, so I want to know what everyone is bringing to the table. 

don't think too much..just vote for Hillary or Jeb...everyone else is just a sideshow and to appease the extreme wings of each party ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #212 on: December 19, 2014, 07:43:58 AM »
don't think too much..just vote for Hillary or Jeb...everyone else is just a sideshow and to appease the extreme wings of each party ;D

You would make a perfect serf

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: December 19, 2014, 07:49:09 AM »

Extreme WINS, though.  Reagan ran very conservative, he won.  Bill Clinton was a lib, he won.  Bush appealed to the base, he won.  Obama was the #1 most liberal senator, he won.

This bullshit about "centrist candidates" mostly comes from people propping up the Romneys, mccains, kerrys and Doles of the world.  

You want to win?  You LIGHT UP that base.  They were standing in long cold lines for 8 hours to vote EARLY for obama - that's the base.   And in 2010, they were marching to DC to rally against obama - that was the base.

it's all about that base, bout that base, no middle.  Remember that.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: December 19, 2014, 07:53:11 AM »

I doubt Republicans will nominate an extremist.  Cannot say the same about Democrats because they nominated Obama and are trying to anoint Warren (who sounds like Obama in a skirt).

In terms of a sideshow, only one who brings that is Biden.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: December 19, 2014, 07:55:31 AM »
I doubt Republicans will nominate an extremist.  Cannot say the same about Democrats because they nominated Obama and are trying to anoint Warren (who sounds like Obama in a skirt).

Extremists WIN.

romney, mccain = moderates.  And they both lost.
Obama = #1 ranked liberal in Senate.  And he won easily.  Twice.

The LAST things dems want is a straight-talking Cruz running.  They love romney, they love mccain.  Soft middle of road candidates that can't get the base out of bed to vote.  The base voted Bush 2x.  They didn't bother in 2008 and 2012.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: December 19, 2014, 08:17:34 AM »

I agree that Biden is a sideshow...but you know what?...I credit him with saving Obama's presidency.....eveyone forgets Obama was on the ropes big time.....he had lost the first debate to Mitt.....polls showed he was going to lose.....and people were perplexed about how Obama could look so bad during the debate....but Biden turned things around and got the momentum back when he won his debate with Paul Ryan overwhemingly....that stopped the bleeding.....

After that, all the newspapers talked about was how well Biden did........and afterwards Obama got his footing back and destroyed Mit in the second debate....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: December 19, 2014, 08:24:58 AM »
I agree that Biden is a sideshow...but you know what?...I credit him with saving Obama's presidency.....eveyone forgets Obama was on the ropes big time.....he had lost the first debate to Mitt.....polls showed he was going to lose.....and people were perplexed about how Obama could look so bad during the debate....but Biden turned things around and got the momentum back when he won his debate with Paul Ryan overwhemingly....that stopped the bleeding.....

After that, all the newspapers talked about was how well Biden did........and afterwards Obama got his footing back and destroyed Mit in the second debate....

Biden didn't win any debate.  He was terrible.  And people vote the top of the ticket, so even if we assume he did win the debate, it had a negligible impact on the election.

Obama destroyed Romney in a debate??  Geeze Louise you really do drink the Kool-Aid.  Obama is a terrible debater.  And when you look at the clips, Romney was right and Obama was wrong.  Repeatedly.

But your responses demonstrate how the man got elected twice.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: December 19, 2014, 08:33:08 AM »
Biden didn't win any debate.  He was terrible.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/170518/polls-divided-winner-veep-debate-biden-easily-takes-undecided-vote

Repubs thought Ryan won.  Libs thought Biden won.   

And "undecideds" thought Biden won. 

So while there was no clear winner, Ryan was the fresh face and didn't do much to impress.  If anything, he showed that he'd allow a drunk uncle Joe to walk all over him.  Good luck starting down Putin, if you have to step into presidency, if you can't even put a lying, rambling mess like Biden in his place. 

you put Rick perry in that VP debate, and he's smacking Job Biden out of his chair.  You put cruz in that seat,and he doesn't look shaky, chugging water nonstop.  Ryan was overwhelmed in 2012.  Remember him washing already-clean dishes?  Ugh.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: December 19, 2014, 09:56:47 AM »
Biden didn't win any debate.  He was terrible.  And people vote the top of the ticket, so even if we assume he did win the debate, it had a negligible impact on the election.

Obama destroyed Romney in a debate??  Geeze Louise you really do drink the Kool-Aid.  Obama is a terrible debater.  And when you look at the clips, Romney was right and Obama was wrong.  Repeatedly.

But your responses demonstrate how the man got elected twice.

oh wow..you are totally WRONG....Romney won the first debate obviously but Obama destroyed him in the second debate......hands down...and yes I will agree that Obama is not that great a debater....I really think Obama doesn't like to be challenged at all......and sorry but Biden handed Paul Ryan his head.....no Kool aid at all.....and of course people vote the top of the ticket...but had Biden lost that debate I really think Obama would have lost...the momentum for the GOP ticket would have been too much

Also Romney ran away from his biggest achievement......UNIVERS AL HEALTHCARE

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: December 19, 2014, 10:01:39 AM »
oh wow..you are totally WRONG....Romney won the first debate obviously but Obama destroyed him in the second debate......hands down...and yes I will agree that Obama is not that great a debater....I really think Obama doesn't like to be challenged at all......and sorry but Biden handed Paul Ryan his head.....no Kool aid at all.....and of course people vote the top of the ticket...but had Biden lost that debate I really think Obama would have lost...the momentum for the GOP ticket would have been too much

Also Romney ran away from his biggest achievement......UNIVERS AL HEALTHCARE

I think we define winning differently.  I think a person wins a debate when they are right on the issues.  Not when they shout the other person down.  Insult them.  Repeatedly disrespect them with body language.  Speak louder or over the other person. 

The fact is Romney was right.  That's why so many people are encouraging him to run again. 

He didn't run away from Romenycare.  He said it was something that worked at the state level, but would not work at the national level.  I understood his position.  For example, we have employer mandated coverage in Hawaii that works at the state level, but would be a disaster on the national level. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: December 19, 2014, 10:24:02 AM »
I think we define winning differently.  I think a person wins a debate when they are right on the issues.  Not when they shout the other person down.  Insult them.  Repeatedly disrespect them with body language.  Speak louder or over the other person. 

The fact is Romney was right.  That's why so many people are encouraging him to run again. 

He didn't run away from Romenycare.  He said it was something that worked at the state level, but would not work at the national level.  I understood his position.  For example, we have employer mandated coverage in Hawaii that works at the state level, but would be a disaster on the national level. 

WOW...HE DIDN'T RUN FROM ROMNEYCARE?????????????????

and also debating is doing what it takes to win...Biden's been in government for years he knew the issues better than Pyan and he knew how to behave in order to win....I agree that Biden was laughing, smirking and shaking his head whenever Ryan would make a point....but that helped him win and showed confidence

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: December 19, 2014, 10:29:23 AM »
WOW...HE DIDN'T RUN FROM ROMNEYCARE?????????????????

and also debating is doing what it takes to win...Biden's been in government for years he knew the issues better than Pyan and he knew how to behave in order to win....I agree that Biden was laughing, smirking and shaking his head whenever Ryan would make a point....but that helped him win and showed confidence

No.  He stood behind what he did in Massachusetts.  He would have run away from Romenycare if he changed his mind about whether it was the right thing to do for his state.  I never heard him say that. 

Like I said, we have different definitions of winning.  But I do think there are a lot of people like you who view form over substance.  That's why candidates engage in histrionics.  It works, unfortunately. 

That's partly why I'm starting to think Cruz will have problems, because he is deadpan, even though he is often right.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: December 19, 2014, 10:33:44 AM »
No.  He stood behind what he did in Massachusetts.  He would have run away from Romenycare if he changed his mind about whether it was the right thing to do for his state.  I never heard him say that. 

Like I said, we have different definitions of winning.  But I do think there are a lot of people like you who view form over substance.  That's why candidates engage in histrionics.  It works, unfortunately. 

That's partly why I'm starting to think Cruz will have problems, because he is deadpan, even though he is often right.   
Actually Cruz is not often right......and as for your argument about histrionics, histrionics are okay if its backed by facts....and Biden's were.....

Also I really don't recall Romney standing on top of the mountain and claiming credit for Romneycare.....he was very very quiet in that regard because he didn't want to wake up the Tea Party to the fact that he was actually in bed with Obama on Universal Healthcare..even inn the debate when Obama said the exact same thing Romney didn't counter...he moved to another topic

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: December 19, 2014, 10:38:17 AM »
Actually Cruz is not often right......and as for your argument about histrionics, histrionics are okay if its backed by facts....and Biden's were.....

Also I really don't recall Romney standing on top of the mountain and claiming credit for Romneycare.....he was very very quiet in that regard because he didn't want to wake up the Tea Party to the fact that he was actually in bed with Obama on Universal Healthcare..even inn the debate when Obama said the exact same thing Romney didn't counter...he moved to another topic

Dude.  Obama and Biden were wrong on the facts. 

Cruz was right about delaying the implementation of Obamacare.  He is right about the size the role of government.  He is right about amnesty.  But as we have seen, in politics being right doesn't always carry the day. 

Romney didn't have to claim credit for Romneycare.  He implemented it on his watch.  He didn't disavow it.  I agree he didn't run on it, but why would he if he didn't believe it was a good national policy?