Author Topic: wtc 7 conspiracy  (Read 19969 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: wtc 7
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2011, 02:01:16 PM »

With all the film that was rolling that day all of the people that saw what happened they should be able to come up with at least a shred of proof this was a conspiracy.

what do you think about the pentagon....cameras everywhere and no video footage what so ever of a plane hitting it.

I dont disagree that "arabs with box cutters" hijacked the planes.....but that has zero to do with wtc7 collapse and the pentagon...

people keep talking about how many people would have to be in on it...I agree with that on a twin towers scale...but as ive said a million times this thread isnt about the twin towers...it would only take a handful of peeps to be in on building 7...and even less people for the pentagon....
DAWG

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2011, 02:03:16 PM »
You simpelton you think killing one man compares to taking down 3 fucking buildings. Again it would take between 8-10 thousand people to orchestrate this kind of attack. People might not like Bush but the man is not capable of something like this. Think about how sadastic those 8-10 people would be. Why would the person at the low end of the totem pull who helped "pull this off" not sing like a canary right now for a couple of million dollars. It's logic! Not that many people can keep a secret!

Where are you getting that number?  You my friend, are the simpleton.

8-10 thousand people to orchestrate this kind of attack

but actually it only took 19 camel riders so they say..... Jeez mmmm 19 camel arabs to equal the smarts of 8-10 thousand powerful white men a black woman and black/white colan powel

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2011, 02:04:32 PM »

but actually it only took 19 camel riders so they say..... Jeez mmmm 19 camel arabs to equal the smarts of 8-10 thousand powerful white men a black woman and black/white colan powel

exactly if we did it then its tens of thousands of peeps involved...but if they did it then it only took 20...
DAWG

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2011, 02:09:25 PM »
exactly if we did it then its tens of thousands of peeps involved...but if they did it then it only took 20...
Comments like "8-10 thousand people to orchestrate" are what make getbig, getbig.
Not the brightest group.
N

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2011, 02:22:08 PM »
Comments like "8-10 thousand people to orchestrate" are what make getbig, getbig.
Not the brightest group.

That was a funny comments..The poster made a claim that it was mostly governmental officials..

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2011, 02:43:48 PM »

yes, but he's talking about 8-10 thousand Government workers. It takes 1,000 of those idiots to change a light bulb so his number probably isn't that far off.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2011, 02:44:34 PM »
You don't think that number sounds about right the amount of people it would take to hide something of that magnitude. The terrorist weren't hiding anything they had a mission and went out and did it. Think of all the people it would take all of the planning all of the resources. Everyone from the NYC fire dept. Most of George W Bush administration, FBI, CIA, countless other organizations. What about their families and friend? You don't think they could easily slip up and tell someone. Why don't we have any people wearing wires trying to get some proof or hidden cameras. Get a high level official to admit to foul play.Experts have studied what happend. The brightest minds agree it wasn't a conspiracy. I bet all of you believe in ghosts and aliens and area 51 right  ::)

One slip up from the wrong person and the whole thing is fucked. No gambler would take that chance. You think the brightest minds in washington would.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2011, 02:57:09 PM »

Think what you just posted through.  This analogy makes little sense.  Both groups would have different goals and the magnitude of one is much greater than the other.

Anyway, I always find it funny that those who completely ransacked President Bush for 8 years also believe he was able to orchestrate the greatest cover up in history.  Epic inconsistency/hypocrisy.
Y

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2011, 03:00:08 PM »
Explanation of the pentagon being hit.

(1) dozens of people saw the thing happen. They were stuck on 1395 their testimony has been documented by the press reapeatedly.

(2) Clear wreckage was found picture all over the newspapers and interenet.

(3)Yes, the hole in the Pentagon was somewhat smaller than the diameter of the plane. This is explained by Professor Mere Sozen, a “Kettelhut Distinguished Professor Civil Engineeringť at Perdue University. Sozen says that it’s the energy of the plane, not its size that determines the size of the hole. The plane is not a cartoon character that punches out its outline. Moving at 531 MPH it more fluid than solid and this explains why you get the hole you got. (Sozen quoted from Pop Mech book)

(4)The competing theory, that American Airlines Flight 77 disappeared into thin air with all its passengers, is not too convincing.

What about all of the family member that lost loved ones on flight 77. If It was a conspiracy why haven't one of them stepped forward?

(5) The reason you can see the planes in the twin tower attack is because the cameras were consumer video cameras at a distance. The 1 camera at the pentagon was a security camera (going slowly) & it was way too close.

EACH AND EVERY THEORY WAS PROVED WRONG BY POPULAR MECHANICS!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2011, 03:07:42 PM »
Think what you just posted through.  This analogy makes little sense.  Both groups would have different goals and the magnitude of one is much greater than the other.

Anyway, I always find it funny that those who completely ransacked President Bush for 8 years also believe he was able to orchestrate the greatest cover up in history.  Epic inconsistency/hypocrisy.

How does it not make sense. It's way more logical to believe some terrorist highjacked a couple of planes some got lucky hit their targets others missed or our President, Government, American workers, families of all those people were out to kill are own. Just to have an excuse to go to Iraq take out Saddam and go to Afghanistan? Was all of that really worth it? Wasn't President Bush and all of his people around him already super rich? Wouldn't there be an easier way to accomplish what they wanted to?

epic_alien

« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2011, 03:09:52 PM »
Think what you just posted through.  This analogy makes little sense.  Both groups would have different goals and the magnitude of one is much greater than the other.

Anyway, I always find it funny that those who completely ransacked President Bush for 8 years also believe he was able to orchestrate the greatest cover up in history.  Epic inconsistency/hypocrisy.

guess who popular mechanics works for homie?

again, show me a video that shows that plane hitting the pentagon. it should be simple since theres so much proof. just 1 video that shows clearly a plane hitting the building.
(5)" The reason you can see the planes in the twin tower attack is because the cameras were consumer video cameras at a distance. The 1 camera at the pentagon was a security camera (going slowly) & it was way too close."

why only use the one camera with that angle? with so many other cameras and angles to show the flight path?

do you think a plane of that size nor any plane for that matter can fly 500mph at sea level?

should be rather open and shut case  right?

but lets not get off topic, just show the video, and all will be cleared up

epic_alien

« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2011, 03:17:02 PM »
How does it not make sense. It's way more logical to believe some terrorist highjacked a couple of planes some got lucky hit their targets others missed or our President, Government, American workers, families of all those people were out to kill are own. Just to have an excuse to go to Iraq take out Saddam and go to Afghanistan? Was all of that really worth it? Wasn't President Bush and all of his people around him already super rich? Wouldn't there be an easier way to accomplish what they wanted to?

no,

false flags have started almost every fucking conflict or war in the last century

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2011, 03:17:29 PM »
guess who popular mechanics works for homie?

again, show me a video that shows that plane hitting the pentagon. it should be simple since theres so much proof. just 1 video that shows clearly a plane hitting the building.

should be rather open and shut case  right?

Answer this bro. Do you agree a lot of people would have to be in on this? Don't you think someone would be completely disgusted by all this decide to fuck up the plans. Alls they would have to do is have a couple of words or something caught on tape and turn it into a media outlet. You think our own good people of America would fucking cover up an attack of that size for some money? Hell no! Someone would of dropped a dime or said something.

Along the line somewhere word of Bushes plans would of got out. It's just not possible to keep it covered up. Do you think Bush is honestly that evil to sacarfice all of those people. Risk his life, fortuane, following for something where the odds of him getting busted are so high only a complete fucking idiot would do it?

Use logic.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2011, 03:19:58 PM »
What would be the point of shooting a missile into the pentagon epic alien? Whyn't fly an aircraft into it? What's easier? Don't you think there would be some eyewitnesses of a fucking bunker buster being shot at the pentagon? They pulled of the airplane attack on the twin towers why couldn't they do it at the pentagon?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2011, 03:21:55 PM »
I agree it fucked they didn't catch it on camera. Weirder shit than that happens. I just don't see the point of using a bomb taking a huge chance of someone getting video or a clear picture or even testimonies from people or just flying a plane into it could even be empty with made up people on board.

epic_alien

« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2011, 03:25:41 PM »
no need to talk or speculate dude, just show me 1 video of a plane hitting the pentagon.

if that cant be done, well theres a problem with the official story

"caught on tape and turn it into a media outlet"

no, because there are things called gag orders. happens all the time. there are many many people who have come forth in matters of treason. and they have been gagged.

"I agree it fucked they didn't catch it on camera. Weirder shit than that happens"

yes i agree, like large airliners crashing into the ground but leaving no debri, or trace of anything?

but lets not think of that.

just one simple thing,

a video of pentagon plane hitting it.

i have yet to see that

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2011, 03:27:05 PM »
[/youtube]

Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex..

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2011, 03:32:28 PM »
I understand why people might think it's a conspiracy. I did a couple of years ago that's why I know so much about it. I got high with my friends one night and watched a documentary it basically brain washed me with false facts and propaganda. I was so sickened by it I called my dad that night. I talked to him for five minutes and he completely changed my mind. He told me "son you think our goverement can keep a secret that big", "Are you crazy!" I could tell he wanted to slap the shit out of me.

I went out and did some reading and studying. The odds of the Goverement being able to hide a secret that big are a million to one! The only real proof that is missing is that video. Some how it wasn't captured on video. It was explained why though. It was a slow speed camera. The plane was moving so fast it appeared as a blur. Body parts and bodies were found. The wreckage was found.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2011, 03:40:19 PM »

You completely misinterpreted my post.  I'm agreeing with you.
Y

epic_alien

« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2011, 03:41:23 PM »
cool story bro,

but um you got that video of that plane hitting the pentagon lying around?

allot of people want to see it.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2011, 03:47:09 PM »
I understand why people might think it's a conspiracy. I did a couple of years ago that's why I know so much about it. I got high with my friends one night and watched a documentary it basically brain washed me with false facts and propaganda. I was so sickened by it I called my dad that night. I talked to him for five minutes and he completely changed my mind. He told me "son you think our goverement can keep a secret that big", "Are you crazy!" I could tell he wanted to slap the shit out of me.

I went out and did some reading and studying. The odds of the Goverement being able to hide a secret that big are a million to one! The only real proof that is missing is that video. Some how it wasn't captured on video. It was explained why though. It was a slow speed camera. The plane was moving so fast it appeared as a blur. Body parts and bodies were found. The wreckage was found.

Keep telling yourself that..

Your brainwashed into thinking that if you Question 9/11, you are with the terrorists like George w bush says.

Why did the pentagon confiscate all the many camera's around the pentagon? Why does only a frame of a frame of a frame exists?.

Also the whole government doesn't know..More like a select few...

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2011, 03:49:57 PM »
Makavili smoked some of the "new" weed called Heroism Black...Now telling us how patriotic he is by believing everything the government tells us, etc..

epic_alien

« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2011, 03:56:46 PM »
yes, you see the thing with the 9/11 and why it has pissed allot of people off. its the official story and the 9/11 commision report. its what they say happned thats the problem. its so far out there and so wrong if you read what they wrote about it, and what you saw with your eyes on a tv camera.

most of the world was not there, and have to rely on tv news cameras for the info.  and we all know how the media likes to tell the truth right?

anyway, the deal is, i dont have to prove anything, im not making claims. now the official 9/11 story told to us by the government of the usa however is.

now all i have to do as a citizen one who is concerned with what may or may not have happened that day, is ask for proof. i dont have to disprove anything. they claim a large jetliner crashed into the pentagon. well ok. i want to know why i have not seen a video showing this. and if there were a video, as there would be knowing that there were many many cameras in that area, including the freeway camera, from the transportation department, many other cameras on the pentagon building itself, and businesses around the pentagon. now if there may be another angle of this plane crash happening, even if not  a totally clear vantage point of the actual crash, we should at least hear the engines, of the plane, or see part of it pass by. anything.

but we dont.

ask yourself, why is that?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #98 on: February 23, 2011, 04:40:22 PM »

in before basille calls everyone posting in this thread flotsam and uneducated conspiracy theorists.

Basile believes that he doesn't have his blue stars because of a conspiracy against him :-\

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2011, 04:48:14 PM »
The plane that hit the pentagon was only a 757 which is smaller and narrower than the 767's that hit the towers.