Author Topic: wtc 7 conspiracy  (Read 19883 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: wtc 7
« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2011, 04:51:55 PM »
The plane that hit the pentagon was only a 757 which is smaller and narrower than the 767's that hit the towers.

None the less it's a big ass plane and should have appeared in more than 1/1000 of the second of film..

More than likely it was a patriot missile.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #101 on: February 23, 2011, 04:52:14 PM »
Did someone on here really mention funding? Come on. Drug money alone has no paper trail. But "they" don't even need drug money.

How about 20 TRILLION DOLLARS that keeps going higher and will never end. oh ya and no paper trail. And the Rothschild's holdings are at 500 TRILLION.

www.theintelhub.com/2011/02/09/the-illuminatis-secret-20-trillion-dollar-bank/

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2011, 04:58:36 PM »
Did someone on here really mention funding? Come on. Drug money alone has no paper trail. But "they" don't even need drug money.

How about 20 TRILLION DOLLARS that keeps going higher and will never end. oh ya and no paper trail. And the Rothschild's holdings are at 500 TRILLION.

www.theintelhub.com/2011/02/09/the-illuminatis-secret-20-trillion-dollar-bank/

JP Morgan was just a Rothschild puppet, and he was the most important banker arguably in american history...

So the Rothschild have lots of money..And more importantly hard assets...They also have the ability to contract and expand the monetary supply. Essentially, getting more powerful from depressions etc...?  Sounds like a good deal...

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2011, 05:04:40 PM »
None the less it's a big ass plane and should have appeared in more than 1/1000 of the second of film..

More than likely it was a patriot missile.
why would you allow planes to hit the towers but use a missile at the pentagon?

security cameras are not high speed (especially ones 10 years ago) because they would use too much memory to store their images.

Johnny_Blaze

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2011, 05:11:21 PM »
The odds of the Goverement being able to hide a secret that big are a million to one! The only real proof that is missing is that video.

Odds? Who cares how crazy the odds are. Shit went down and the "official story" doesn't connect the dots at all bro.
Just Do It

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #105 on: February 23, 2011, 05:15:07 PM »
Think what you just posted through.  This analogy makes little sense.  Both groups would have different goals and the magnitude of one is much greater than the other.

Anyway, I always find it funny that those who completely ransacked President Bush for 8 years also believe he was able to orchestrate the greatest cover up in history.  Epic inconsistency/hypocrisy.

think about what you just posted here.... your analogy makes no sense ... who won during 911? the arabs in the desert getting killed by the hundreds every day? or the Americans occupying Iraq and afghanistan exchanging billions of billion of dollar a year to the private sector to fund this war?

And yes the same guy on camera Pres Bush who appeared and acted like a clown... ran this Country for 8 years .... seems "THEY" call the shot.. can have anyone play the roll of a prez as long as they get their agenda done

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #106 on: February 23, 2011, 05:18:34 PM »
why would you allow planes to hit the towers but use a missile at the pentagon?

security cameras are not high speed (especially ones 10 years ago) because they would use too much memory to store their images.

mmm maybe cus the towers were a built of glass and colums and a plane would fly right thru it

andt the pentagon was solid concrete and a plane would bounce right off it

hahaha camaras not high tech!! hahahahahahahah Yea google had google earth and the pentagon had vhs cameras!
Another getbig Dr. on hand

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #107 on: February 23, 2011, 05:34:09 PM »
This thread is a classic example of how inversly proportionate intelligence and common sense can be

I don't care how intelligent and well thought out your responses are

And I'm not particulary smart

But if you think 9/11 was an inside job, you just don't have a lot of common sense

Extremely complcated schemes like the top secret plan to bomb Wall Street with missle planes that 10,000 people helped plan and execute...well thats just magical thinking

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 23, 2011, 05:42:59 PM »
This thread is a classic example of how inversly proportionate intelligence and common sense can be

I don't care how intelligent and well thought out your responses are

And I'm not particulary smart

But if you think 9/11 was an inside job, you just don't have a lot of common sense

Extremely complcated schemes like the top secret plan to bomb Wall Street with missle planes that 10,000 people helped plan and execute...well thats just magical thinking

10,000 people ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 23, 2011, 05:43:25 PM »
I'm NOT a conspiracy theorist by any means, but building 7 did not come down the way it did on it's own.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: February 23, 2011, 05:44:28 PM »

People are using this number,,,Like 10K people in the government all new...Look a how rumors spread...

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: February 23, 2011, 05:49:10 PM »
I'm NOT a conspiracy theorist by any means, but building 7 did not come down the way it did on it's own.

Listen dude..You are either with us or your a terrorist..(George W Bush)...

The forces of gravity have worked for 5 billion years and On 9/11 the forces of gravity stopped working completely..Three buildings hit the ground with almost no resistance.

The owner of the Towers even said, "they pulled building 7" meaning it was brought down in a controlled fashion.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 23, 2011, 05:50:21 PM »

The forces of gravity have worked for 5 billion years and On 9/11 the forces of gravity stopped working completely..Three buildings hit the ground with almost no resistance.

The owner of the Towers even said, "they pulled building 7" meaning it was brought down in a controlled fashion.

Well since you put it that way I'M WITH YOU!!!!!!   ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 23, 2011, 05:51:35 PM »

Oh did I put the comma in the wrong place?

Hey, maybe were actually in a fucking computer program, and 9/11 was one of our overlords pressing control_alt_delete

You know Christmas is "an inside job", but most 10 year olds figure out that Santa's not real pretty quick.  ;)

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: February 23, 2011, 05:52:02 PM »
Well since you put it that way I'M WITH YOU!!!!!!   ;D

I think most people are afraid of being labelled terroists, if they don't belive the official bullshit story..Bush said it in the state of the union
[/youtube]

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2011, 05:53:42 PM »

Yeah I saw this before. Someone said that he meant to pull the firemen back.  ::) Problem is he said "it" not them.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2011, 05:56:58 PM »
Yeah I saw this before. Someone said that he meant to pull the firemen back.  ::) Problem is he said "it" not them.

Yes, that's why everyone was being warned to move back from the building as it was to blow... :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2011, 05:57:53 PM »
Oh did I put the comma in the wrong place?

Hey, maybe were actually in a fucking computer program, and 9/11 was one of our overlords pressing control_alt_delete

You know Christmas is "an inside job", but most 10 year olds figure out that Santa's not real pretty quick.  ;)

Lets ask Lloyd England(the taxi driver) his take on what happened. Interesting name that Lloyd England. Considering building 7 housed The Bank of England and Lloyds of London. I wonder how many taxi drivers have wives who work for the FBI?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2011, 05:59:06 PM »
Yes, that's why everyone was being warned to move back from the building as it was to blow... :D

I saw the lady from BBC saying it went down when it was still standing right behind her in the window she was standing in front of.  I'm sure that's still on youtube somewhere.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2011, 06:00:27 PM »
wtc 7 held the office of navel intelligence

they had made dirt on CIA thats why they destroyed it

8)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2011, 06:02:50 PM »
I saw the lady from BBC saying it went down when it was still standing right behind her in the window she was standing in front of.  I'm sure that's still on youtube somewhere.

DAWG

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 23, 2011, 06:04:41 PM »

Hahaha good one. Maybe she can predict the lottery numbers too.  ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 23, 2011, 06:06:51 PM »
I saw the lady from BBC saying it went down when it was still standing right behind her in the window she was standing in front of.  I'm sure that's still on youtube somewhere.

So the BBC was in on it too!  :o  It's stating to seem like 50% of like fucking everyone was part of this "secret plan"  :o

You know the Titanic was an inside job, too.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: February 23, 2011, 06:09:06 PM »

So the BBC was in on it too!  :o  It's stating to seem like 50% of like fucking everyone was part of this "secret plan"  :o

Terrible analogy dude.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 23, 2011, 06:12:16 PM »

Do you think manager Pete Rose told his players that he was gambling on the very games they were playing in?