Author Topic: Stop crying you jealous, envious losers  (Read 5718 times)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Stop crying you jealous, envious losers
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2011, 06:00:30 AM »
If I was a cop, and I saw someone attacking and imposing their will on a smaller person who didnt want to fight to begin with, I would arrest the bully, handcuff and take the bastard to the prisons, and slowly torture and kill the bastard in the sickest and most depraved ways I could conjure up. Most amount of pain, longest amount of time, slow painful torturous death. Cuz people who besmirch the rights of others dont deserve any rights whatsoever.

If 2 guys want to fight let em. But if some1 wants to be a bully and pick on the defenseless, in mahg's hypothetical state the bastard will wish he was never born.  >:(

Thats part of the movie script u fuks, dont be taking this as any type of evidence. Its internet entertainments and movie script.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2011, 06:04:26 AM »
HEY STOP USING MY COMPUTER U ASSHOLE. I APOLOGISE TO GETBIG, BULLIES, POLICE AND EVERYONE ELSE. ITS THESE CRAZY ASSHOLES WHO ARE USING MY COMPUTER NOT ME. THEY KEEP COMING BACK. I NEED TO FILE A RESTRAINING ORDER. APOLOGIES, NONE OF THIS SHIT IS REAL OR EVEN TYPED BY ME TO BEGIN WITH. ITS THESE HACKERS AND LUNATICS. THE REAL MAHG DOESNT EVEN HAVE INTERNET ITS THESE ASSHOLES WHO USE MY NAME ON THE INTERNETS TO FURTHER THEIR AGENDA OF GETTING ME IN TROUBLE CUZ THEYRE JEALOUS, HATERS AND BULLIES WHO CANT COMPETE WITH ME IN ANY WAY INTELLECTUALLY SO THEY PICK ON ME OR BLACKMAIL ME WITH THESE INTERNET FAKE POSTS. SORRY.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2011, 06:06:53 AM »
I'm severely drunk, its the alcohols, temporary insanity, I dont take any responsibility for what was written. It wasnt me, I'm drunk, its a movie and internet entertainments. I took some mislabeled pills I'm having hallucinations and delusions sorry I need to sleep. Good night. Apologies to everyone I didnt write any of that and I'm drunk and took pills and people are using my computer and pretending to be me. Its a whole clusterfuck. I'm off to bed and threw out the bastard sons of whores. Good night.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2011, 06:25:33 AM »
Darwinism on display here
L

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2011, 07:05:49 AM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2011, 07:15:20 AM »
Mahg,

The problem is that you have gone about this all wrong.

Sometimes it helps if you smooth things out a little by providing the forum with a symbolic gift, a'la Johnny Falcon.

Here are some examples that might help to soften things up a little with these folks:

Post pictures of your good-looking, naked boyfriend.
Post pictures of your penis.

I think if you stick to one of those, you can't go wrong.  If one of those options doesn't work, for whatever reason, just pick another..

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2011, 02:48:43 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2011, 02:50:40 PM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2011, 02:54:20 PM »
It's getting annoying, the whole rolex BS. Every second post of mine someone replies and references my rolexes in a sarcastic manner. Enough of that BS, seriously. It's getting old and annoying. I realise you're all jealous of my wealth, intelligence, sense of humor, success and pussy getting abilities. And my man pecs. But stop making it so obvious. Enough of the whining. Seriously.

You forgot to add unibrow, BO and 11" skinny fat arms to that list ;D

This "mahg" kid is starting to come into his own!! :D

Crackin me up over here. ;D

Ditto. He not only looks like (an Arabian) Mr Bean, but is also just as funny

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2011, 03:04:52 PM »
I didn't like the Rolex so I got a Roger Dubuis. Nice watch!

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2011, 04:46:21 PM »
I'm severely drunk, its the alcohols, temporary insanity, I dont take any responsibility for what was written. It wasnt me, I'm drunk, its a movie and internet entertainments. I took some mislabeled pills I'm having hallucinations and delusions sorry I need to sleep.
You need to do more of that. It improves the quality of your posts markedly.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2011, 05:23:17 PM »
Clowney approved.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2011, 07:16:02 PM »
Erm, if you want people to stop talking about it, why would you draw attention to it by starting a thread...pretty dumb logic. You are surely asking for trouble around these parts, son.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2011, 07:16:57 PM »
I just reported mahg to interpol.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2011, 07:17:56 PM »
seriously...I hate this fucking gimmick....it is so uninspired

Rickson Gracie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Gracie Jiu Jitsu
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2011, 07:19:52 PM »
seriously...I hate this fucking gimmick....it is so uninspired

yes..I am to make agreement to you
400-0-0

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2011, 07:21:35 PM »
It's getting annoying, the whole rolex BS. Every second post of mine someone replies and references my rolexes in a sarcastic manner. Enough of that BS, seriously. It's getting old and annoying. I realise you're all jealous of my wealth, intelligence, sense of humor, success and pussy getting abilities. And my man pecs. But stop making it so obvious. Enough of the whining. Seriously.

I like your watch.  ???

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2011, 10:04:10 PM »
I like your watch.  ???

Do u prefer the gold or platinum?

It's kind of funny cuz the platinum is twice as expensive yet the gold looks twice as beautiful and shiny.  :-\

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2011, 03:21:45 AM »

I'm trying to eat u son of a bitch. Why cant u at least post pics of ur boyfriends who dont look like complete dogshit, so I dont lose my appetite. I understand ur point u shrunken nut fuk, I have a unibrow. In America its "ugly" but here its viewed as virile and sexy. Just like my big nose. U dumb americans dont know what beauty is, with your 80% obese pancake faced women running around.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2011, 03:39:36 AM »
I'm trying to eat u son of a bitch. Why cant u at least post pics of ur boyfriends who dont look like complete dogshit, so I dont lose my appetite. I understand ur point u shrunken nut fuk, I have a unibrow. In America its "ugly" but here its viewed as virile and sexy. Just like my big nose. U dumb americans dont know what beauty is, with your 80% obese pancake faced women running around.
Is that whay the women have told you? Through out the world facial symmetry is admired, anything that throws that off is abhorred...like Big noses or bad teeth or unibrows...
Think for a sec, has any hot woman that you haven't paid for, nor has expected from you gifts, ever said out right that they liked said unibrow and nose, and meant it? Many people know about picking out a person's flaw and complimenting them on that---as it is the thing that the person is most insecure about, and it makes them drop their guard...

Looking like Bert from Bert and Ernie, is not sexy man, and those who told you are jiving you, man.