Author Topic: who are the Biggest VERIFIED Getbiggers? ????  (Read 69322 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: who are the Biggest VERIFIED Getbiggers? ????
« Reply #300 on: February 26, 2011, 06:15:34 AM »
i need to drop 100 pounds
Get some hoes out there and run them through the woods Johnny great cardio in fresh air.  8)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #301 on: February 26, 2011, 07:12:04 AM »
What I find funny is guys who Have never been 190 muscular telling us "how it is" when you are 250 +   ::)

I'm kinda hard to miss...and somehow I manage to function in society. ...prosper....have a GF....being big Like that is a great icebreaker.  I can tell You firsthand that most people respect it.......I'm sure if I was a meathead in a string tank and Fanny pack hitting most musculars in the produce aisle than it might be negative.

;D

Be nice to steve namat and croatch, ones not from this country and the other is spreading natural gospel.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #302 on: February 26, 2011, 08:50:42 AM »
Aside from the Falcon who is a lost cause anyway, I think LeafyBug has the most potential here. Virtually flawless structure and has been slowly but consistently adding mass over the years. The improvements he's made to his quads are incredible. Reminds me of Wolf. In fact, his whole structure reminds me of Wolf except Leafy has better calf potential. I hope he took up gh15's offer. 

I agree and I've said the same. The problem is his attitude. He talks about how bodybuilding sucks and WILL make him fuck up in all other areas of life. Even if true, I don't see how you can succeed with a negative mindset like that. It should seem worth it, if not, what's the point?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #303 on: February 26, 2011, 10:46:28 AM »
and you looked like shit! ,,but i still think you have,,never the less from picture i saw of you not too long ago back 2 months ago it didnt look good when you were doing dumbel for delts,,,looked bad,,but i still say you were on somethin,,simply because at your age you colapse if not on something,,just not funcationable at 50 to be with out anything and hold the thickness you held,,but ned more picture to see what you look then i remmeber lot of baby fat and very very soft not bloofy but more of ummmm small with fat/estrogen physiqe type from that picture...then again it was a picture,,from pics of you i have seen along the last few years you are always on something

gh15 approved

lol....that was cute.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #304 on: February 26, 2011, 10:58:55 AM »

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #305 on: February 26, 2011, 11:05:10 AM »
nah... only negative if you stick the arms out ILS style and wear too tight tops/tap out or cage fighter style t shirts

dress like a normal person, walk like a normal person at 250 = pussy and admiration

Mass with class> douchebag meathead look

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #306 on: February 26, 2011, 11:05:39 AM »
You are 5'7'' 175lbs  ,Have you read the title of this thread ?

ahHahahahHhHhHhhhhhaaaaa aaa

:D
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: February 26, 2011, 11:07:45 AM »
who is that?  looks like a hairy pregnant woman

LOL you guys are killing it today!

and Will Grant posting excellence and truth as always.
b

splank

• Getbig II
« Reply #308 on: February 26, 2011, 11:22:38 AM »
I'm don't get some people here. I am 6'2 weighed in this morning at 223. I am nowhere near big by any standards, let alone GB standards,  :-[

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #309 on: February 26, 2011, 11:29:08 AM »
Just stop trying to be a bodybuilder.

That's what I did. I realized I don't have the genetics to be a good natural bodybuilder. Really only about 5% of the population has such genetics.

If you're natural, just be into fitness. If you want to be a bodybuilder. Get on the juice. The only exception to this rule if if you happen to have great muscle genetics like the Congoloids.

Bodybuilding = drugs. Otherwise you reach your limits within 3 or 4 years.

Thats not necessarily true. You do reach your size potential after about 5 years, but i've been getting stronger over the years and slowly increasing p4p strength just by eating proper and cycling creatine. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and theres always something you can improve on. Strength goals are at least achievable naturally even if massive size gains arent possible without hormones.

You lack positivity

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #310 on: February 26, 2011, 12:08:22 PM »
I'm new here (what's a better way to start posting if not to show off a lil'?). and I've been clean for a fair amount of time (like 3years. that was my only cycle, preparing for a show) not to count a three week experiment with 10-15mg d-bol like 1,5 years ago. (I do sound like an admitted alcoholic, don't I?). I'm pondering the idea of going to the dark side once again, but don't know yet...
 ~215 @ I'm not sure what bf (I've been reading GH15, and I'd guess that maybe it's around 10%, I'd have said 13% before). 6'1. Is that big enough to b a participant in this cawk measuring? :D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #311 on: February 26, 2011, 12:18:38 PM »
Your first post is with thong pictures, Xerxes approved.

Lol, a good start is a half of the job I guess..

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: February 26, 2011, 12:25:00 PM »
I'm new here (what's a better way to start posting if not to show off a lil'?). and I've been clean for a fair amount of time (like 3years. that was my only cycle, preparing for a show) not to count a three week experiment with 10-15mg d-bol like 1,5 years ago. (I do sound like an admitted alcoholic, don't I?). I'm pondering the idea of going to the dark side once again, but don't know yet...
 ~215 @ I'm not sure what bf (I've been reading GH15, and I'd guess that maybe it's around 10%, I'd have said 13% before). 6'1. Is that big enough to b a participant in this cawk measuring? :D

monster 18 inch legs and chinese restaurant door.

Alex23

« Reply #313 on: February 26, 2011, 12:27:02 PM »
will grant is right.
your chest is a mass of fat. who the fuck knows how much fat your holding in your back.
i think you and your little chubby buddy alex purposely mistake fat for muscle.
makes you feel better about being chubby cause in your own eyes you're 'big'.

Quite pompous for a little bitch who can't post a pic, commits to showing  up and backs down like a bitch...

WHY NOT POST A PIC LIKE OUR GOOD FRIEND da_vinci?

YOU HAVE NO PHYSIQUE. END OF THE STORY>

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH OWWWWWWWNNNNNNEDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey alex.

this is in response to the pm's you keep sending me.

im writing this to tell you that i do not wish to continue down this road any further with you. the reasons for this are my own. you can take it to look like whatever it is you wish. im going to give you some advise. its from the heart, take it and do with it what you please, but think about it.

i know this is all a big joke to you. you think this is fun stuff. i get that. but i dont think you really understand what it is you are doing. i think you've gone so long interfering with peoples real lives from the safety of the internet and getting away with it that you dont think that there is any possibility that the things you do and the games you play might just have some kind of serious repercussions one day.

you see, you dont really know the people you are doing these things to. you may think you do, but you do not. i think in your own ignorance of this there is bliss. im just telling you now that you should be very careful. this is not a veiled threat but it is good advise. this is a game now for you but if you go to far one day, it might stop being a game, and before you know it its too late to stop the damage done. do you get that?

think closely about what i've written here. its honestly sound advise. do with it what you will. but process it carefully.

take care my fat little friend. get some help with whatever behaviour causes you to act the way you do. its not normal.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #314 on: February 26, 2011, 12:31:48 PM »
monster 18 inch legs and chinese restaurant door.

Working on legs, tho' they are still decent from where I started (small bones, long legs, very lean, weak on squatting.. well you get the picture). Not that I'd like huge ones, being non ceompetitive atm. Hogs of calories.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #315 on: February 26, 2011, 01:24:41 PM »
Just as a standard of comparison on how low in bodyweight you have to go to be in the 5% range remember that Arnold, at nearly 6'2", barely broke the 225 lbs weight barrier. Some claim he hit the stage weighting a bit less. So it's not un unrealistic to think that Groink, at 5'11", would need to get down to at least 210 lbs to be in the 6-7% range. I think he should try it at least once. It's not going to get any easier as time goes on and I think he'd look incredible. But it seems his whole self image revolves around being huge. Nothing wrong with that. For most men their self image revolves around money and the toys that they have. So whose to say what's more shallow or deep.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: February 26, 2011, 01:28:39 PM »
this is over 40 lbs. away from ripped condition.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #317 on: February 26, 2011, 01:37:21 PM »
That ^^ IS big.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #318 on: February 26, 2011, 01:46:06 PM »
this is over 40 lbs. away from ripped condition.

But you have competed. These other guys would figure 5lbs of fat and 3lbs of water. :D

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: February 26, 2011, 01:51:50 PM »
Hazbin is a beast.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: February 26, 2011, 02:16:28 PM »
Quite pompous for a little bitch who can't post a pic, commits to showing  up and backs down like a bitch...

WHY NOT POST A PIC LIKE OUR GOOD FRIEND da_vinci?

YOU HAVE NO PHYSIQUE. END OF THE STORY>

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH OWWWWWWWNNNNNNEDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol dude you're fucked.

im so far in your head you're going to need 2 passports to come here- one for me and one for you.
b

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: February 26, 2011, 02:19:41 PM »
lol thats a good one, no one.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #322 on: February 26, 2011, 02:32:24 PM »
this thread is awesome ...

Alex23

« Reply #323 on: February 26, 2011, 02:47:25 PM »
lol dude you're fucked.

im so far in your head you're going to need 2 passports to come here- one for me and one for you.

Irony: "No one" whining about larger men in a thread of verified Getbiggers...

Why not post a picture "no one" instead of beating around the bush?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #324 on: February 26, 2011, 02:51:59 PM »
What are the reasons the "no one" claims for not posting a pic...??