Author Topic: who are the Biggest VERIFIED Getbiggers? ????  (Read 69278 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: who are the Biggest VERIFIED Getbiggers? ????
« Reply #375 on: February 27, 2011, 01:58:08 AM »
the pics with hair i did absolutely zero fat of any kind.  all food calories, very little drugs (dispite goof15 saying i was on prohormones in the 70's).
i gave up on bodybuilding in 1991 and only trained for the occasional contest every few years. since 95 if i competed it was protein powder all day and all nite with one food meal a day (often icecream) and wayyy more drugs. but after 91 my heart and head werent into it and i just competed as an excuse to give up booze for a few months.

listen you son of a bitch canadian dont piuss me off ,,you been on a fuckin drug addict coctail your all fuckin life,,who the ruck are you lying to you think? i dont  having time for your balonie  lies,,live in your ilusion but make sure my pupils knwo what and how and whsat you came about,,you are a DRUG ADDICT NO MATTER HOW YOU PUT IT ,,just the mere fact you admit you wake up at noon every day which means 3 pm to 4 pm ....mean jsut what i say ,,you are drug addict,, your physiqe was drug related like anyone of us ,,so dont pass yourself for more than what you are,,

your symetry was decent ,,YOUR 3 DIMENTIONAL SUCKED,,READ WHAT I SAID AGAIN SO YOU UNDERSTAND,,you HAD NO 3 D you looked like any other moron who is on the cocktail of drugs i give the newbes here and you trained for few years ,,thats that

nebver i said you used prohomrone in 70s,,you went straight to the hardest drug which are hormones ,,real deal ,,DO NOT FUCKIN LIE TO THOSE KIDOS BECAUSE YOU MAY BE IN CANADA BUT YOUR LIES ARE SHINING INTO THE AMERICNAA LAND RIGHT THROUGH

what pis me off is that you got here bunch of severe drug addict that wont stop at anything ,,they drink their mother and papas ,,they will do pain killer ,,they will do narcotics but they lie about their drug usage and tell me i say they use pro hormone in 70s,,

RETARD,, i say what you did and it is hard core hormones for many MANY years,,with out them you are NOTHING ,,as now day prove,,but the sad thing,,,you gotta have them even now to be able to function

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #376 on: February 27, 2011, 01:59:56 AM »
yeah once i tried the gh (99 was the first year when i trained for a month with Milos) i couldn't really digest solid food for some reason. icecream was the only food my gut would accept.

you need to really if wanting to have any ANY apriciation from this kidos ,, you need to reveal the truth! ,,the truth is alot harsher than you present to them,,say it as it is ,,dont be like joe coach half way pussy,,say it as it is

tell them NO HORMONES = NO BODYBUILDER!  tell them that so they know,,tell them that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: February 27, 2011, 02:03:34 AM »
you need to really if wanting to have any ANY apriciation from this kidos ,, you need to reveal the truth! ,,the truth is alot harsher than you present to them,,say it as it is ,,dont be like joe coach half way pussy,,say it as it is

tell them NO HORMONES = NO BODYBUILDER!  tell them that so they know,,tell them that

gh15 approved

i didn't lie about anything goof. and i posted a pic months back from when i was 16, which was 1981, and you said i was on prohormones. don't pull your shit with me. i admit i did lots of drugs. and i admit when i did low amounts. i never tried gh before 1999 and by then i had no heart for the sport and didn't train or eat worth shit.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: February 27, 2011, 02:08:31 AM »
listen you son of a bitch canadian dont piuss me off ,,you been on a fuckin drug addict coctail your all fuckin life,,who the ruck are you lying to you think? i dont  having time for your balonie  lies,,live in your ilusion but make sure my pupils knwo what and how and whsat you came about,,you are a DRUG ADDICT NO MATTER HOW YOU PUT IT ,,just the mere fact you admit you wake up at noon every day which means 3 pm to 4 pm ....mean jsut what i say ,,you are drug addict,, your physiqe was drug related like anyone of us ,,so dont pass yourself for more than what you are,,

your symetry was decent ,,YOUR 3 DIMENTIONAL SUCKED,,READ WHAT I SAID AGAIN SO YOU UNDERSTAND,,you HAD NO 3 D you looked like any other moron who is on the cocktail of drugs i give the newbes here and you trained for few years ,,thats that

nebver i said you used prohomrone in 70s,,you went straight to the hardest drug which are hormones ,,real deal ,,DO NOT FUCKIN LIE TO THOSE KIDOS BECAUSE YOU MAY BE IN CANADA BUT YOUR LIES ARE SHINING INTO THE AMERICNAA LAND RIGHT THROUGH

what pis me off is that you got here bunch of severe drug addict that wont stop at anything ,,they drink their mother and papas ,,they will do pain killer ,,they will do narcotics but they lie about their drug usage and tell me i say they use pro hormone in 70s,,

RETARD,, i say what you did and it is hard core hormones for many MANY years,,with out them you are NOTHING ,,as now day prove,,but the sad thing,,,you gotta have them even now to be able to function

gh15 approved

hey stupid. i just read what you said again like you wanted me to.  you said i lacked a small waist and wide shoulders. maybe you need to read your own writing. and don't threaten me, you are nothing.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #379 on: February 27, 2011, 02:13:18 AM »
i didn't lie about anything goof. and i posted a pic months back from when i was 16, which was 1981, and you said i was on prohormones. don't pull your shit with me. i admit i did lots of drugs. and i admit when i did low amounts. i never tried gh before 1999 and by then i had no heart for the sport and didn't train or eat worth shit.

you didnt have heart because you discovered...that size means nothing in bodybuild and weight on scale means nothing! what means is how your flow is and how natural you can look while on mega doses,,the one who look the most natural on the highest doses is the one who advance!

amino acid garbage and pro hormone for me is same,,all balonie,,what count is you did hormones when it counted and it is when you built your body,, but beyond sheer size there is also a way muscle is sculpted ,,look at any sucesful bodybuild,,THEIR MUSCLE IS A UNIT BY ITSELF IT IS SCULPTED,,IT IS SEPERATED YOU CAN TAKE THE BONE AND SEE THE MUSCLE ON IT SITTING ISOLATED AND DISTINGUISHED ,,ITS NOT ONLY SIZE SIZE WEIGHT WEIGHT,, IT IS THE MUSCLE ,,INDIVIDUAL MUSCLE THAT NEED TO WEIGHT,,REST OF THE BALONIE AND FAT FROM WITHIN THE MUSCLE DONT COUNT,,

LOK AT ARNOLD PECS,,
LOOK AT RON ARMS,,

IT IS INDIVIDUAL MUSCLE THAT WEIGHT ,,NOT THE OVERALL MASS ,,YOU HAD OVER ALL MASS BUT NO INDIVIDUAL ISOLATION AMONG THE MUSCLES THEMSELF MEAN YOUR MUSCLE WERE NTO SCULPTED ENOUGH ,,WETHER WORK WAS DONE WRONG OR JUST BLEW UP ON DRUGS ONLY YOU KNOW,,BUT WHAT I SAY IS TRUTH ,,YOU HAVE FELLAS AT 10% THAT I KNWO RIGHT NOW 200LB WITH CHEST MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN YOU HAD AT YOUR BEST BECAUSE ITS INDIVIDUAL UNIT ISOLATED AND SEPERATED ON THEIR PHYSIQE,, SAME FOR SELTS,,THEY ARE LESS WEIGHT THAN YOU WERE AND LESS THICK BUT! THEIR MUSCLES WERE JUST BETTER SCULPTED,,

TAKE A LOOK AT ADIREN FROM THIS THRED TO SEE WHAT I MEAN HE IS GOOD EXAMPLE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #380 on: February 27, 2011, 02:15:44 AM »
hey stupid. i just read what you said again like you wanted me to.  you said i lacked a small waist and wide shoulders. maybe you need to read your own writing. and don't threaten me, you are nothing.

waist is much much too big for the size you present,,the actual muscle size not the swole... your arms very average to sub average ,,your delts are wide only due to hormonizing to the 10th degree this is hormonizing delt size ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #381 on: February 27, 2011, 02:19:02 AM »
as you know being veiny mean absolitly nothing in bodybuldign,,not then ,,and ofcourse nto today ....take a quick look at jason and many behind him,,veins give ilusion of freakiness but after coupel looks especially in real life....you get the real truth,,,pictures always decive but even in pictures veins can not pass as muscle,,muscularity is somethign that comes from condition and more importantly the way the muscle sit on the body,,from insertions to muscle shape and how much of it is only muscle

again i can show you fellas at 200lb 8% that put you to shame at your best condition ,,only because their chest was isolated so well,,and their delts were isolated so well ,,it was only bone and muscle! at 8%! so thats why you never made it because you lacked that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: February 27, 2011, 02:20:00 AM »
you didnt have heart because you discovered...that size means nothing in bodybuild and weight on scale means nothing! what means is how your flow is and how natural you can look while on mega doses,,the one who look the most natural on the highest doses is the one who advance!

amino acid garbage and pro hormone for me is same,,all balonie,,what count is you did hormones when it counted and it is when you built your body,, but beyond sheer size there is also a way muscle is sculpted ,,look at any sucesful bodybuild,,THEIR MUSCLE IS A UNIT BY ITSELF IT IS SCULPTED,,IT IS SEPERATED YOU CAN TAKE THE BONE AND SEE THE MUSCLE ON IT SITTING ISOLATED AND DISTINGUISHED ,,ITS NOT ONLY SIZE SIZE WEIGHT WEIGHT,, IT IS THE MUSCLE ,,INDIVIDUAL MUSCLE THAT NEED TO WEIGHT,,REST OF THE BALONIE AND FAT FROM WITHIN THE MUSCLE DONT COUNT,,

LOK AT ARNOLD PECS,,
LOOK AT RON ARMS,,

IT IS INDIVIDUAL MUSCLE THAT WEIGHT ,,NOT THE OVERALL MASS ,,YOU HAD OVER ALL MASS BUT NO INDIVIDUAL ISOLATION AMONG THE MUSCLES THEMSELF MEAN YOUR MUSCLE WERE NTO SCULPTED ENOUGH ,,WETHER WORK WAS DONE WRONG OR JUST BLEW UP ON DRUGS ONLY YOU KNOW,,BUT WHAT I SAY IS TRUTH ,,YOU HAVE FELLAS AT 10% THAT I KNWO RIGHT NOW 200LB WITH CHEST MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN YOU HAD AT YOUR BEST BECAUSE ITS INDIVIDUAL UNIT ISOLATED AND SEPERATED ON THEIR PHYSIQE,, SAME FOR SELTS,,THEY ARE LESS WEIGHT THAN YOU WERE AND LESS THICK BUT! THEIR MUSCLES WERE JUST BETTER SCULPTED,,

TAKE A LOOK AT ADIREN FROM THIS THRED TO SEE WHAT I MEAN HE IS GOOD EXAMPLE

gh15 approved

did i ever say i deserved a pro card? no. all i said was that i always got worse in the final two weeks while everyone else got better. i never had a coach or drug guru to take me through that period so it was all guessing, and i always guessed wrong. and since 1991 i never competed two years in a row and that is no way to win contests. you gotta back off me dude, i haven't lied on here ever.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #383 on: February 27, 2011, 02:23:13 AM »
go tkae a look at joney jackson pecs,,actualy his all physiqe ,,very very good example of what i mean when i say individual units of muscle,,those are the fellas who get the furtheest ,,they come to gym they weight 200lb but the muscles are seem to be on bone with nothing beside muscle and bone,,those are the fellas that get far in bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #384 on: February 27, 2011, 02:24:19 AM »
did i ever say i deserved a pro card? no. all i said was that i always got worse in the final two weeks while everyone else got better. i never had a coach or drug guru to take me through that period so it was all guessing, and i always guessed wrong. and since 1991 i never competed two years in a row and that is no way to win contests. you gotta back off me dude, i haven't lied on here ever.

say hi to your dog from gh15 i like him,,i need go back to work now
goodbye

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: February 27, 2011, 02:24:47 AM »
as you know being veiny mean absolitly nothing in bodybuldign,,not then ,,and ofcourse nto today ....take a quick look at jason and many behind him,,veins give ilusion of freakiness but after coupel looks especially in real life....you get the real truth,,,pictures always decive but even in pictures veins can not pass as muscle,,muscularity is somethign that comes from condition and more importantly the way the muscle sit on the body,,from insertions to muscle shape and how much of it is only muscle

again i can show you fellas at 200lb 8% that put you to shame at your best condition ,,only because their chest was isolated so well,,and their delts were isolated so well ,,it was only bone and muscle! at 8%! so thats why you never made it because you lacked that

gh15 approved

once again, i admitted the same thing on here before. my vascularity was a curse because it always made me look shredded in the gym before i was = no incentive to diet. i havent' suffered through a diet since 1990, for this show

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: February 27, 2011, 02:30:22 AM »
say hi to your dog from gh15 i like him,,i need go back to work now
goodbye

gh15 approved

i'll take that as you want to stop feuding with me. i accept, that's big of you, respectful.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #387 on: February 27, 2011, 02:55:22 AM »

Great 'Lumberjack with invisible axe' pose.

F#ck yeah! Gotta love the jacked 80's pro wrestler look!

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #388 on: February 27, 2011, 09:02:15 AM »

gh15 approved

Meltdown

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: February 27, 2011, 10:42:52 AM »
hazbin you are MASSIVE at 270lbs but your physique flows much better at the 220lbs pic you posted from the 80s. Take my opinion for whats worth it, but if you can look better with less gear you should go for it again.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #390 on: February 28, 2011, 11:43:38 AM »
Meltdown

why did u call urself saucetradomous? i know ur lifetime natty but still wonder why.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #391 on: February 28, 2011, 01:49:04 PM »
why did u call urself saucetradomous? i know ur lifetime natty but still wonder why.

I've been asked that soo many times.  My buddies started calling me KSauce based off my name, i just made a variation of it 8 years ago before I even showed any real size.  At the time it had nothing to do with bodybuilding it was just a random nickname

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #392 on: February 28, 2011, 02:09:06 PM »
lol he is juiced and hormonized to the absolit jills,,it always like this with those fellas for some reason ,,215 half way bloofy at 10% with ab line ,,then go down to 180 and true 6% but....the number seem to light for steroid user,,who would admit they are on steroid only to look 175 ?? think about it ,,americanos and anyone else to that matter but americanos in particular will never admit to hormonizing at 170 175,,it is just too light of weight for them to admit,,

fellas is HOMONIZED,,and lots and lots of years experience with hormonnes,,

gh15 approved
First of all I am not an "americano".  I've Been training for 14 years straight without even taking a week off but I'm not using that to boast I'm merely stating that I've taken some time to get here..  175lbs with steroids would be pretty pathetic and easily attainable within months if I were to use drugs but I have chosen not to.  Years and years experience with hormones? You don't think that could be achieved quickly with drug use? I think you just may be jealous of my natural ball bag you sandal wearing goldfish tender

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #393 on: February 28, 2011, 02:10:19 PM »
First of all I am not an "americano".  I've Been training for 14 years straight without even taking a week off but I'm not using that to boast I'm merely stating that I've taken some time to get here..  175lbs with steroids would be pretty pathetic and easily attainable within months if I were to use drugs but I have chosen not to.  Years and years experience with hormones? You don't think that could be achieved quickly with drug use? I think you just may be jealous of my natural ball bag you sandal wearing goldfish tender

sandal wearing goldfish tender? lol

BTW, I feel very sorry for you if you have really not taken a week off in the last 14 years.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #394 on: February 28, 2011, 02:12:05 PM »
sandal wearing goldfish tender? lol

BTW, I feel very sorry for you if you have really not taken a week off in the last 14 years.

What's a goldfish tender? And why do you feel sorry for him not taking time off? It's not like he didn't have a choice. Maybe he just likes training.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #395 on: February 28, 2011, 02:14:37 PM »
What's a goldfish tender? And why do you feel sorry for him not taking time off? It's not like he didn't have a choice. Maybe he just likes training.

I don't know what a goldfish tender is but it sounds funny.

If he has indeed done something for 14 years straight, I will wager that he has some form of OCD. 

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #396 on: February 28, 2011, 02:25:12 PM »
I don't know what a goldfish tender is but it sounds funny.

If he has indeed done something for 14 years straight, I will wager that he has some form of OCD. 

Exactly right.  I've never missed more than three days in a row.  I don't count runnin at home or pushups as part of training so those days would constitute as missed days.  I think most who bodybuild successfully have to have some form of OCD

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #397 on: February 28, 2011, 03:30:12 PM »

175lb in the condition you rpesent in the height you present is not pathetic,,but for you it is because for anyone to say he is 80kg on juice no matter how good condition is...doesnt sound good because daddy and daddys brother and uncie and causin are all sittign 84kg 17% so you no matter 6% still overall resemble their size in clothes,,so i understand why not admiting,,but dont lie! you are hormonized ,,been to hormones,,and will be to hormones again ,,you are just what we call average user,,but you stip at absolit nothing garenteed,,

thats the truth!

the lies need to stop fellas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #398 on: February 28, 2011, 03:30:48 PM »

he is hormonized,,was is and will be ,,its not even debetable

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #399 on: February 28, 2011, 03:34:04 PM »
Exactly right.  I've never missed more than three days in a row.  I don't count runnin at home or pushups as part of training so those days would constitute as missed days.  I think most who bodybuild successfully have to have some form of OCD

again friend,, you can work your ass from morning to evening from china to japan and back ,,wont matter,,life takes its tol on you ,,many things in life from pressure to relashionsip to work to food intake to stres of life in regard to loved ones to everyday little thing such as paying bills paying rents,,paying morgage,,trust me when i say you are hormonized i mean it and youre not only lttiel hormnized fella YOU ARE HORMONIZED for quite some time as in many years and you just work it on the low radar,,the type of fellas who when off hormones go to 160 with hormones look big 175lb ,,this is 5'10 190 resembling and ANY 5'10 190 IN THIS CONDITION IS HORMONIZED AND NOT JUST LITLE HORMONIZED BUT HORMONIZED ON CONSISTANT BASIS!,,no insulin but even gh i woudnt skip pass you ,,the only thing i can say you have not used is insulin,,yet!

gh15 approved
fallen angel