Author Topic: who are the Biggest VERIFIED Getbiggers? ????  (Read 69298 times)

meathead23

• Getbig II
Which getbiggers would you befriend IRL?
« Reply #450 on: March 01, 2011, 04:15:13 AM »
My picks:
1. Salvatore: Way too much like me its kind of scary. (no homo).
2. Bench: Straight up dude and i know that if people saw me walking in the streets with him, they wudnt fuk with me.
3. Swede: Everyone has a friend they use for weed/other drugs. You know, the guy you dont really like and care very little for however he has some of the best shit going round.. Hence, you stick around regardless of however many stories he tells about how he "almost" made it to the UFC.
4. Alex: Dude knows alot about alot. Would make for very interesting conversations.
5. Wiggs: We could hang out and talk about how we were once "in shape" and talk about how in two weeks your'e going to embark on an epic "physique" transformation. Talk about the same thing in two weeks.... all the whilst perving on Dennis Wolf through the Gold's windows as he performs his smith-machine swiss ball lunges and dream about how in two months youll have a glute-ham tie in Palumbo would be proud of. Talk about how youre going to start training again "in 2 weeks".
6. Newmom: We could share facial hair grooming tips.
7. Disturbia: To make myself feel better.
Team Anders Behring

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Re: who are the Biggest VERIFIED Getbiggers? ????
« Reply #451 on: March 01, 2011, 01:58:49 PM »
no,,you been trainig longer than me by about 10-15 years,,thats all...the problem is that you are twisting reality,,what you say about minimum usage never happen with the higher levels,,it happen in locals,,yes you can go MODERATE USAGE but even they go gh and go much more,,so no one said abuse in the locals...and you considered local so yes you can pass by moderate usage that you have done and still doing,,never the less moderate usage can also be none stop or with very little stops and due to your profesion it has very little stops,,you have huge problem maintainnig 200lb at 10% HUGE unless you are on hormones,,for the few times you went off you could tel in your pictures you became baby soft,,higher bodyfat and lost tons of muscle,,yes you were 190-200 but! you also were 16-20% inaddition to TONS of water weight and circulating estro that kept you at 200 ,,,if you truly took diuretic or and anti estrogen or aromatze inhibitor ...you woudl sit 180 soakin wet at 15% with out! being on hormones,,and if you truly aimed at being single digit yuo woudl be CLEAN in the spectactular weight of 160lb somewhere bertween 8-10 percent .....now! we both knwo there will never be such scenario because you will never go clean for long enough with out anything in body and system to actually see you are only 16- 8-10 percent after alllll those 89 years of pumping iron

and that! my firend is the truth

gh15 approved
hi nasser

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: Which getbiggers would you befriend IRL?
« Reply #452 on: March 01, 2011, 02:16:54 PM »
Why should I reply if you are "offline"  ::)

spinnis

« Reply #453 on: March 01, 2011, 02:24:14 PM »
lol.

Persian playboy: 2 twinks equals one badass dude.
Ironneck: Salam al aleikum mothereffer
Showstoppa: Would become my only black friend, Weed, some chicken and watermelon and some pepsimax for me, and shit would hit teh fan
Sev (before he went nuts) (aka before me meet sweurdlord)
Failcan for the heck of it. I bring the cannabis he brings the thinner.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #454 on: March 01, 2011, 04:24:51 PM »

I see what you're saying, but that is pretty skeptical, 180 at 5'7 and under 8% is big, either way you put it. And to be natural, I don't see it happening. That's pretty much NPC middleweight division and the look of Tito Raymond or Stan Mcquay, and neither of those are natural. Either way, good physique.

Agreed 180 @ 5'7-5'8 with 7%bf is very very big and muscular.

Most people dont realize what a true 7% looks like, its almost contest shape.

I believe Stan won his pro card at 186lbs. And he definetely wasnt natural and he was pretty big.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: March 01, 2011, 04:33:43 PM »
Agreed 180 @ 5'7-5'8 with 7%bf is very very big and muscular.

Most people dont realize what a true 7% looks like, its almost contest shape.

I believe Stan won his pro card at 186lbs. And he definetely wasnt natural and he was pretty big.
An Indian dude like yourself shouldn't worry about lifting weights.

Just grow an epic Indian mustache. That's all you need to get pussy.

India rules.

newmom

« Reply #456 on: March 01, 2011, 05:26:57 PM »
Why should I reply if you are "offline"  ::)

;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #457 on: March 01, 2011, 05:27:26 PM »
The Brochure, The Recipient and The Truth

Match

A.

B.

C.

Badder than Long Beach and Compton so you know you're in trouble.  8)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #458 on: March 01, 2011, 05:30:00 PM »
Stella/butterbean....just to make her wish come true...she is obsessed with me..

bench

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #459 on: March 01, 2011, 05:30:15 PM »
lol.

Persian playboy: 2 twinks equals one badass dude.
Ironneck: Salam al aleikum mothereffer
Showstoppa: Would become my only black friend, Weed, some chicken and watermelon and some pepsimax for me, and shit would hit teh fanSev (before he went nuts) (aka before me meet sweurdlord)
Failcan for the heck of it. I bring the cannabis he brings the thinner.

Well I'll be damned, did'nt know he was a black. Seriously? I thought he was a redneck from Norf Cackalaki. Good to know my friend from Apex

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #460 on: March 01, 2011, 05:50:45 PM »
Another thread where I'll go unmentioned

newmom

« Reply #461 on: March 01, 2011, 05:58:20 PM »

don't worry neither will calvin ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #462 on: March 01, 2011, 06:00:10 PM »

just revive your "gayer than" thread.

Gayer than Branch Warren using Trish Warren to press the gas/break peddles in his truck.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #463 on: March 01, 2011, 06:04:50 PM »
The Brochure, The Recipient and The Truth

Match

A.

B.

C.

Badder than Long Beach and Compton so you know you're in trouble.  8)

I'm starting to think that Kerry Washington is 'crazy" as in "Halle Berry Crazy" , I also think Aisha Tyler is in that "crazy" box as well, even though she is married..

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #464 on: March 01, 2011, 08:58:59 PM »
I piss test

bleed tren

and shit gh

like to thank anyone and everyone that mention my name - I monitored this thread best I could from work - nvr thought it would blossom like this -

too the persuit of 250+ but Im 230 or so in the thong pic :D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #465 on: March 01, 2011, 09:23:44 PM »
Is this guy natural GH15 ? if he is not what's he taking? thank you.

5'9'' 175lbs

Judging by the sparkly thong, Id gues he was on 2x aids cocktail ew.  8)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: March 01, 2011, 09:32:35 PM »
 My cock and balls are probably among the largest on getbig. If you exclude the black dudes.

As for my muscles, I have been mistaken for Marcus Ruhl several times.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #467 on: March 01, 2011, 11:01:19 PM »
hey stupid. i just read what you said again like you wanted me to.  you said i lacked a small waist and wide shoulders. maybe you need to read your own writing. and don't threaten me, you are nothing.
holy shit now thats what i call a v-shape. looked fantastic. a question you dont have to answer hazbin but are you a alcoholic?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: March 02, 2011, 01:45:20 AM »
holy shit now thats what i call a v-shape. looked fantastic. a question you dont have to answer hazbin but are you a alcoholic?

i believe i would qualify as one aspect of alcoholism. when i drink i can't stop. example, one sunday i went to a pool tournament at 1 pm. probably had a dozen Canadian beer, which is alot stronger than US,by five pm. then continued to drink till closing time. drove home drunk and hit the ditch. that happens alot. once i start i will drink til there is no booze available. and i don't remember most of the night. but it doesn't bother me to not drink. i did something really dumb (and expensive) while hammered on the 13 of feb. and haven't touched a drop since.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #469 on: March 02, 2011, 01:50:41 AM »
^^^ might wanna edit that post, you don't want a written record of admission to drunk driving in the event that you run into a relevant legal situation

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #470 on: March 02, 2011, 02:38:00 AM »
i believe i would qualify as one aspect of alcoholism. when i drink i can't stop. example, one sunday i went to a pool tournament at 1 pm. probably had a dozen Canadian beer, which is alot stronger than US,by five pm. then continued to drink till closing time. drove home drunk and hit the ditch. that happens alot. once i start i will drink til there is no booze available. and i don't remember most of the night. but it doesn't bother me to not drink. i did something really dumb (and expensive) while hammered on the 13 of feb. and haven't touched a drop since.
ok, thanks for the answer, be lucky that you didnt crash into another car full of children. you wouldnt want to live with there lives on you.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #471 on: March 02, 2011, 05:01:59 AM »
this guys over 2 fiddy to  ;D

meathead23

• Getbig II
« Reply #472 on: March 02, 2011, 05:50:32 AM »
just revive your "gayer than" thread.

Gayer than Branch Warren using Trish Warren to press the gas/break peddles in his truck.

haha.. living the dream  ::)
Team Anders Behring

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #473 on: March 02, 2011, 06:58:30 AM »
none...
DAWG

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #474 on: March 02, 2011, 07:00:54 AM »
My picks:
1. Salvatore: Way too much like me its kind of scary. (no homo).
2. Bench: Straight up dude and i know that if people saw me walking in the streets with him, they wudnt fuk with me.
3. Swede: Everyone has a friend they use for weed/other drugs. You know, the guy you dont really like and care very little for however he has some of the best shit going round.. Hence, you stick around regardless of however many stories he tells about how he "almost" made it to the UFC.
4. Alex: Dude knows alot about alot. Would make for very interesting conversations.
5. Wiggs: We could hang out and talk about how we were once "in shape" and talk about how in two weeks your'e going to embark on an epic "physique" transformation. Talk about the same thing in two weeks.... all the whilst perving on Dennis Wolf through the Gold's windows as he performs his smith-machine swiss ball lunges and dream about how in two months youll have a glute-ham tie in Palumbo would be proud of. Talk about how youre going to start training again "in 2 weeks".
6. Newmom: We could share facial hair grooming tips.
7. Disturbia: To make myself feel better.

lol....We could smoke weed in the gym parking lot and talk about how awesome we are going to look ion a cycle and then change our mind about going in and go home insteasd and play Black ops and eat crap.