Author Topic: My 3 phase project  (Read 181613 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: My 3 phase project
« Reply #150 on: April 24, 2011, 08:43:05 AM »
Just finished da arm training and here are the results:

1. DB Con Curl: stayed the same

2. DB Overhead Tri Ext: up 2 reps from 4 reps to 6 reps

3. Close-Grip Push-Ups: up 3 reps from 6 reps to 9 reps

So this data tells me to train every 48 hours, which I will now do 8) The only lift that didn't improve is the DB Con Curls, but they will FACT

"You always keep me guessin'
I never seem to know
what you are thinkin
And if a fella looks at you
It's for sure your little eye
will be a-winkin'

I get confused
'cause I don't know where I stand
And then you smile
and hold my hand
Love is kinda crazy
with a spooky little girl like you"

TRUE DAT!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #151 on: April 25, 2011, 12:38:26 AM »
Here's another pic of dat skinny-fat anorexic fuck dj, even wit a little bit of leg showing dis time ;D

w8m8

« Reply #152 on: April 25, 2011, 05:29:14 AM »
Here's another pic of dat skinny-fat anorexic fuck dj, even wit a little bit of leg showing dis time ;D

the shadow is meant to help add some size ? why use side lighting ?

Xerxes

« Reply #153 on: April 25, 2011, 05:42:48 AM »

legs look defined and not too bad actually

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #154 on: April 25, 2011, 05:56:26 AM »
legs look defined and not too bad actually

Thanks bro :P

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #155 on: April 25, 2011, 05:59:22 AM »
the shadow is meant to help add some size ? why use side lighting ?

Good point, but I didn't plan it that way on purpose, as I was just having my girlfriend at the time take some snap shots so that I could send them to a physique modelling agency.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #156 on: April 25, 2011, 08:46:38 AM »
Just did the DB Squat/Deads after 6 days between the last Squat/Dead workout and they are up 7 reps, from 18 reps to 25 reps 8)

And here is an example of ma ideal woman ;D

"So if you are out there waiting
I hope you show up soon
You know I need relating not solitude"

Who me? I'm sorry gorgeous babydoll, but I'm just too scared  :'( :'( :'(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #157 on: April 25, 2011, 12:53:00 PM »

Are you bald now?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #158 on: April 25, 2011, 01:05:59 PM »
Are you bald now?

Not yet, but I'm getting there

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 25, 2011, 02:08:37 PM »
Not yet, but I'm getting there

HA HA. ..I figured as much. ..plus you have a big nose

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #160 on: April 25, 2011, 03:09:44 PM »
It's finally starting to come back to me... Basically I gots to train most every day, not a whole lotta of training, but something. I have an idea/theory that training most everyday keeps the metabolism hyped and the hormonal output spiked. So I'll give this split a little run:

DAY 1: (Tris) A. DB Overhead Tri Ext
                  B. Weighted Close-Grip Push-Ups
                  C. DB Kickbacks

DAY 2: (Bis/Delts) A. DB Con Curl
                         B. DB Side Raise
                         C. DB Bent-Over Lateral

DAY 3: (Legs) A. DB Squats/Deads

Also, I think this 1st Phase of getting relatively lean is working well, as it seems to have been a good catalyst to get my gains going. My arms are looking rounder, fuller, and prettier nowadays 8)

And now I leave you with a rather beautiful Harrison tune :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: April 25, 2011, 06:00:55 PM »
It's finally starting to come back to me... Basically I gots to train most every day, not a whole lotta of training, but something. I have an idea/theory that training most everyday keeps the metabolism hyped and the hormonal output spiked. So I'll give this split a little run:

DAY 1: (Tris) A. DB Overhead Tri Ext
                  B. Weighted Close-Grip Push-Ups
                  C. DB Kickbacks

DAY 2: (Bis/Delts) A. DB Con Curl
                         B. DB Side Raise
                         C. DB Bent-Over Lateral

DAY 3: (Legs) A. DB Squats/Deads

Also, I think this 1st Phase of getting relatively lean is working well, as it seems to have been a good catalyst to get my gains going. My arms are looking rounder, fuller, and prettier nowadays 8)

And now I leave you with a rather beautiful Harrison tune :)

Your first phase failed you little shitstain....you crowed "how easy" sub 7 was going to be for six months....and didn't get below 12% with your "methods" you bald headed penis.

You are a joke...Xerxes owns you but he doesn't carry on like he's a pro BBer....the way you do.   You will finish near the bottom in that contest but I see you are already firing up the excuse machine in that thread.  ;)

You are an unfunny dildo licker, everyone laughs AT you, not with you .

And you have a big nose and a bald head... you look like a pelican

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #162 on: April 26, 2011, 01:49:33 AM »
Keep em coming groin ;) You see chump, each time you insult me wit da attempt to drive me off or to make ma confidence go down fails miserably, coz it has the opposite effect upon me and it only drives me harder and gives me more encouragement, so thanks dicksmack. By da way, I did hit sub-10, but you are just too much of a clueless imbicile to see it. Someone who is 12% or over DOES NOT have that kind of detail in their mid and upper back penisbreath

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #163 on: April 26, 2011, 05:28:59 AM »
Your first phase failed you little shitstain....you crowed "how easy" sub 7 was going to be for six months....and didn't get below 12% with your "methods" you bald headed penis.

You are a joke...Xerxes owns you but he doesn't carry on like he's a pro BBer....the way you do.   You will finish near the bottom in that contest but I see you are already firing up the excuse machine in that thread.  ;)

Hahaha ;D...jeez!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: April 26, 2011, 07:05:23 AM »

haha can you imagine this skidmark doing his 12.5lb lateral raises and 20lb concentration curls for 5 reps and screaming your name like Lou Ferrigno in Pumping Iron while his "flat mate" tells him to shut the fuck up and go to bed.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2011, 07:23:14 AM »
Keep em coming groin ;) You see chump, each time you insult me wit da attempt to drive me off or to make ma confidence go down fails miserably, coz it has the opposite effect upon me and it only drives me harder and gives me more encouragement, so thanks dicksmack. By da way, I did hit sub-10, but you are just too much of a clueless imbicile to see it. Someone who is 12% or over DOES NOT have that kind of detail in their mid and upper back penisbreath

I must have missed the "detail", I was too busy laughing at the lack of muscle...the pasty skin tone and the bald head

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: April 26, 2011, 07:28:37 AM »
haha can you imagine this skidmark doing his 12.5lb lateral raises and 20lb concentration curls for 5 reps and screaming your name like Lou Ferrigno in Pumping Iron while his "flat mate" tells him to shut the fuck up and go to bed.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #167 on: April 26, 2011, 02:31:45 PM »
A quick message for all ma fans, followers, and affectionadoes. I will be posting ma back double bi update pic tomorrow. FACT

P.S. I don't follow... I LEAD

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: April 26, 2011, 03:54:55 PM »
A quick message for all ma fans, followers, and affectionadoes. I will be posting ma back double bi update pic tomorrow. FACT

P.S. I don't follow... I LEAD

I'm always up for a good laugh

Where exactly are you "leading"......people down the road to twink status?

Ill state this again.....you don't have a good build, you have no standout bodyparts. ....You look like an average bald guy off the street. No one here takes you seriously,  you are one of the "board idiots" we laugh at.

The reason I'm breaking your balls is because you act as if you are something special...on the "twink" contest thread you act as if you " decide to get serious" ..... .its lights out  ::)

Here's the news tiny...Xerxes ,Devilsmile and Lovemonkey all have better builds than you, and will beat you....now, or in August...take your pick.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #169 on: April 27, 2011, 12:21:49 AM »
The reason I'm breaking your balls is because you act as if you are something special...on the "twink" contest thread you act as if you " decide to get serious" ..... .its lights out  ::)

Here's the news tiny...Xerxes ,Devilsmile and Lovemonkey all have better builds than you, and will beat you....now, or in August...take your pick.

I've never said that I look or looked outstanding. And as far as my all-time best condition goes, I'd say that I looked pretty good for a lifetime natural, not outstanding or phenomenal, but pretty good. It's clearly obvious that you have some kind of "emotional invovlement" here, and that you can not evaluate my progress or lack thereof objectively.

The whole point of this thread is to show my progress and what I can do. Yeah, I didn't make such a great of a progress that I said I would, but I still made progress, and I will continue to make progress.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #170 on: April 27, 2011, 03:09:43 AM »
Just finished up ma famous LEADER delt workout 8) And here are ma results:

1. DB Side Raises: last workout 25*10 and this workout 30*5

2, DB Bent-over Laterals: last workout 12*10 and this wokout 17*12 (yes, dats right, I went up 5 pounds per hand and added 2 reps 8) I'm even shocked by dat progress :o )

P.S. Yeah I know dat those aren't such huge impressive numbers, but the thing is, I keep rock solid form on these 2 lifts, with a 3 to 4 second postive, and a second hold at da top, followed by a 3 to 4 second negative. Again, the key is PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD and to keep lifting greater and greater poundages, coz if you do that then you will see improvements FACT

And now I leave you with "The Voice" Mr. Paul Rodgers "YEAAAAHHHH!!! YEAAAAHHHH!!!" 8) 8) 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #171 on: April 27, 2011, 06:39:32 AM »
Ok, so I´ve gained 3 kilos or about 7 pounds, from 154 to 161, and I gained a little over a half an inch on my arms.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: April 27, 2011, 08:07:12 AM »
I've never said that I look or looked outstanding. And as far as my all-time best condition goes, I'd say that I looked pretty good for a lifetime natural, not outstanding or phenomenal, but pretty good. It's clearly obvious that you have some kind of "emotional invovlement" here, and that you can not evaluate my progress or lack thereof objectively.

The whole point of this thread is to show my progress and what I can do. Yeah, I didn't make such a great of a progress that I said I would, but I still made progress, and I will continue to make progress.

Listen dude. ..we both know what's going on here. If every post You made was like this one...just a regular Guy trying to improve. ....no one would think you are an asshole.

But you will be right back to blabbing about yourself...and only yourself....in your retarded language in no time. And posting pics of Zane as if you have that type of body, and posting lyrics as if you had something to do with them.

You're a douche .

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #173 on: April 27, 2011, 08:17:33 AM »

You're a douche .

And a tiny one at that.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: April 27, 2011, 09:03:18 AM »
monster 11 inch arms, U taper, hairdo that lost a fight with a weed whacker and severe scoliosis.

FACT 8)