Author Topic: Lost weight - my "cardio" alternative  (Read 10284 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Lost weight - my "cardio" alternative
« on: April 19, 2011, 05:26:56 PM »
I hate traditional "cardio" and my knees are taking a pounding from pulling sleds, practicing with our teams, etc, so two weeks ago I started playing pickup basketball at our local fire station/community center (viking1 knows this place). I've always gone just to shoot around with my kid but a couple of weeks ago I starting playing 2 on 2 with some of the locals and they've been pushing the shit out of me. Over the last 2 weeks without changing my diet (I don't eat that much anyway) I dropped about 12lbs. We play about 3-4 times per week for about 60-90min depending on my schedule but it's one of the best and intense workouts I've had in a loong while and it's fun.

che

• Getbig V
Re: Lost weight - my "cardio" alternative
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 05:36:36 PM »
Haha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 05:38:05 PM »
Haha

ROFLMAO...hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 05:40:51 PM »
I hate traditional "cardio" and my knees are taking a pounding from pulling sleds, practicing with our teams, etc, so two weeks ago I started playing pickup basketball at our local fire station/community center (viking1 knows this place). I've always gone just to shoot around with my kid but a couple of weeks ago I starting playing 2 on 2 with some of the locals and they've been pushing the shit out of me. Over the last 2 weeks without changing my diet (I don't eat that much anyway) I dropped about 12lbs. We play about 3-4 times per week for about 60-90min depending on my schedule but it's one of the best and intense workouts I've had in a loong while and it's fun.

my cardio alternative = trenbolona ace,,

LOTS OF IT! for MONTHS! you want to see bodybuilder? you want to see how and why they look like that in 80s? get on legit trenbolona for 4-5 months 100-150mg ,,thats nto even alot ,,but rest assure you wont have to do any cardio infact....you will have to actualy take arnold recomendation and eat that good ole icecream ....

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 05:42:23 PM »

my cardio alternative = trenbolona ace,,

LOTS OF IT! for MONTHS! you want to see bodybuilder? you want to see how and why they look like that in 80s? get on legit trenbolona for 4-5 months 100-150mg ,,thats nto even alot ,,but rest assure you wont have to do any cardio infact....you will have to actualy take arnold recomendation and eat that good ole icecream ....

gh15 approved

And that's why you weez when you walk up stairs.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 05:48:36 PM »
And that's why you weez when you walk up stairs.

120/80 blood pressure,,can outrun many including smaller bodybuilders and regular people,,dont liek to fuck real hard in bed as i used to ,, i just give the woman 10 hard minutes of fuckin it does the job,,rest of it passionate love making ::)

trenbolona does make you lazy buy not in the gym ,,when it come to gym your brain want to attack it 3 times a day and you always feel fresh and refreshed,,always super strong eventhough lean as fuck...the reason trenbolona is the god of all hormones is very simple ...it makes you into a greek god from power perspective and from sculpting perspective,,

anyone who walk around 6% 200+ lb know what gh15 is talking about,, you are invinsible and most importantly you LOOK and are as powerful as a wrestler from the wwf! eventhough you are much leaner

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 06:13:57 PM »

Klingon Tai Chi is the key to being shredded.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 07:15:38 PM »
120/80 blood pressure,,can outrun many including smaller bodybuilders and regular people,,dont liek to fuck real hard in bed as i used to ,, i just give the woman 10 hard minutes of fuckin it does the job,,rest of it passionate love making ::)

trenbolona does make you lazy buy not in the gym ,,when it come to gym your brain want to attack it 3 times a day and you always feel fresh and refreshed,,always super strong eventhough lean as fuck...the reason trenbolona is the god of all hormones is very simple ...it makes you into a greek god from power perspective and from sculpting perspective,,

anyone who walk around 6% 200+ lb know what gh15 is talking about,, you are invinsible and most importantly you LOOK and are as powerful as a wrestler from the wwf! eventhough you are much leaner

gh15 approved

The next time there's a bodybuilder track meet more than 25 ft long let me know.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 07:30:45 PM »
precor elliptical ftw
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 07:49:55 PM »
yeah pull a sled around , tire yourself out then collect your welfare check at the end of the day then do it all over again for "The Coach"
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 07:58:32 PM »
yeah pull a sled around , tire yourself out then collect your welfare check at the end of the day then do it all over again for "The Coach"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 07:59:27 PM »

gh15 approved

Just shut the fuck up you hack.  I've been hearing you yap for 4 years and just like your spelling and typing, you don't know what you're doing...... ::)
A

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2011, 08:06:31 PM »

Just shut the fuck up you hack.  I've been hearing you yap for 4 years and just like your spelling and typing, you don't know what you're doing...... ::)

Go fuck yourself you spammer. gh15 = god, you = fraud.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2011, 08:08:03 PM »
Rofl @ the kidney punch from daddywaddy. Where has this new found negativity come from?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2011, 08:08:47 PM »

coming out of the mouth of a fella that take hormones and look worse than the worst natural,, atleast if you use liquid research products make sure you dont have your estrogenic body all doing numbers on you ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2011, 08:51:17 PM »

I never tried playing BBall, cause i'm white and only about 5'10 but i'm going to give it a go.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2011, 09:29:40 PM »
I never tried playing BBall, cause i'm white and only about 5'10 but i'm going to give it a go.

I'm white and 5'6. I'm just sick of doing the same crap over and over again :-\

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2011, 09:30:53 PM »
I'm white and 5'6. I'm just sick of doing the same crap over and over again :-\

What about when you fuck you boyfriend in the ass? Isn't that good enough cardio?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2011, 09:31:25 PM »

Quiet string bean and smoke some more crack.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2011, 09:32:17 PM »
  What about when you fuck you boyfriend in the ass? Isn't that good enough cardio?

You've been dreaming about me again haven't you?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2011, 10:02:17 PM »
coming out of the mouth of a fella that take hormones and look worse than the worst natural,, atleast if you use liquid research products make sure you dont have your estrogenic body all doing numbers on you ,,

gh15 approved

Not everyone on this planet uses steroids, dipshit.  Fact is that no matter no many tree monkeys on Getbig swing from your nuts like Tarzan, you're nothing more than some geek who is doing the copy and pasting steroid information around the internet to make himself sound somewhat legit and hide behind a screen name pretending to be someone you're not.

Vince Goodrum approved.
A

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2011, 10:19:04 PM »

Not everyone on this planet uses steroids, dipshit.  Fact is that no matter no many tree monkeys on Getbig swing from your nuts like Tarzan, you're nothing more than some geek who is doing the copy and pasting steroid information around the internet to make himself sound somewhat legit and hide behind a screen name pretending to be someone you're not.

Vince Goodrum approved.

shows how much you know....both on bodybuild and on life in general,,no wonder you didnt get anywhere in bodybuild,,copy and pasting lol
every little detail i have ever gave getbig was HANDS ON  life of professional bodyuildr,, i outted it for everyone to see,,why do you think they all like me? because i didnt wash it aside,,i didnt lie like liar priest,,i didnt tell them about a and did b ...i didnt do it for financial greed like you are trying to pimp every thing you touch and never get anyone to buy anything from you ,,

i did it for their own bodybuilding endevour,,i HELPED them ,,thats how you get appriciation ...when you HELP AND GIVE YOUR TIME TO NEW AND UPCOMING BODYBUILDRS,,

you are highly dismissed,,no wonder no one stand you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2011, 10:29:21 PM »
What's funny about this post is that hardly any words are misspelled and other time almost everything is misspelled....seems you're the one outted.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2011, 10:37:24 PM »
you think your knees are taking a pounding now....oh, you gonna feel it with basketball...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2011, 11:37:02 PM »
you think your knees are taking a pounding now....oh, you gonna feel it with basketball...

If he is wearing Nike Shox, he will feel like he got crossed up by a young Stevie Francis.  :D
D