Author Topic: Lost weight - my "cardio" alternative  (Read 10287 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Lost weight - my "cardio" alternative
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2011, 11:51:50 PM »
You've been dreaming about me again haven't you?

Ever since I saw you sucking those sucks at the gloryholes I can't get you off my mind, baby.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2011, 12:01:38 AM »
Ever since I saw you sucking those sucks at the gloryholes I can't get you off my mind, baby.

That is a weird thing to even think.  :-\
D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2011, 12:17:31 AM »
That is a weird thing to even think.  :-\

Welcome to my sick mind.  ;)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2011, 12:25:32 AM »
shows how much you know....both on bodybuild and on life in general,,no wonder you didnt get anywhere in bodybuild,,copy and pasting lol
every little detail i have ever gave getbig was HANDS ON  life of professional bodyuildr,, i outted it for everyone to see,,why do you think they all like me? because i didnt wash it aside,,i didnt lie like liar priest,,i didnt tell them about a and did b ...i didnt do it for financial greed like you are trying to pimp every thing you touch and never get anyone to buy anything from you ,,

i did it for their own bodybuilding endevour,,i HELPED them ,,thats how you get appriciation ...when you HELP AND GIVE YOUR TIME TO NEW AND UPCOMING BODYBUILDRS,,

you are highly dismissed,,no wonder no one stand you

gh15 approved

Thanks gh15, your pupils appreciate it!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2011, 12:26:04 AM »
If he is wearing Nike Shox, he will feel like he got crossed up by a young Stevie Francis.  :D
Speaking of which, I have a pair of Shox (running shoes with the ipod hook up) and no shoe has come close to being as comfortable as my Nike Air Prestos

or Reebok DMXs

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2011, 12:50:22 AM »
Speaking of which, I have a pair of Shox (running shoes with the ipod hook up) and no shoe has come close to being as comfortable as my Nike Air Prestos

or Reebok DMXs

Get the new Adidias Climate Cool's

I have to wear Nike Stability Socks with my Shox.  >:(
D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2011, 03:02:53 AM »
I did this in 5 weeks time, with ZERO cardio ;D

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2011, 04:47:36 AM »
I did this in 5 weeks time, with ZERO cardio ;D

Did what?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2011, 04:50:13 AM »
The next time there's a bodybuilder track meet more than 25 ft long let me know.

HA HA....Coach bringing the ownage

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2011, 04:51:06 AM »
Rofl @ the kidney punch from daddywaddy. Where has this new found negativity come from?

tekken 6
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2011, 04:54:18 AM »
shows how much you know....both on bodybuild and on life in general,,no wonder you didnt get anywhere in bodybuild,,copy and pasting lol
every little detail i have ever gave getbig was HANDS ON  life of professional bodyuildr,, i outted it for everyone to see,,why do you think they all like me? because i didnt wash it aside,,i didnt lie like liar priest,,i didnt tell them about a and did b ...i didnt do it for financial greed like you are trying to pimp every thing you touch and never get anyone to buy anything from you ,,

i did it for their own bodybuilding endevour,,i HELPED them ,,thats how you get appriciation ...when you HELP AND GIVE YOUR TIME TO NEW AND UPCOMING BODYBUILDRS,,

you are highly dismissed,,no wonder no one stand you

gh15 approved

Hey gay-bot....why is it you dont tell all about your G4P trials and tribulations?  Everyone here loves a good story about that.  Or maybe you were the one wearing the brown paper bags?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2011, 04:59:18 AM »
Did what?

Went from 15% bodyfat to 9% bodyfat in 5 weeks time. But I'm glad that gh15 is here in this thread, coz he accurately verify what my true percent bodyfat was/is in both of those pics, coz he is the true expert, and he knows what's up ;)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2011, 05:05:05 AM »
Went from 15% bodyfat to 9% bodyfat in 5 weeks time. But I'm glad that gh15 is here in this thread, coz he accurately verify what my true percent bodyfat was/is in both of those pics, coz he is the true expert, and he knows what's up ;)

Just looks like a better lit pic where you're holding it in, to me. Well done though, I guess.

Stavios

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2011, 05:32:09 AM »
I only do 35 minutes of low intensity cardio 5 times a week, and I notice my legs started to look like shit since I started doing that

>:(

I might have to cut it out ..

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2011, 05:35:20 AM »
getting a job > pulling a "sled"
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2011, 06:05:08 AM »
Just looks like a better lit pic where you're holding it in, to me. Well done though, I guess.

Fair enough, so here are the rear/love handle shots, which can't be faked by the way. My waist went from 33 inches to 30 inches during this 5 week time frame.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2011, 06:20:16 AM »
picking dandelions in ones own yard= wealth, knowledge, nutrition, free food and money

pulling a sled=  impressing your enthusiastic "pals", no nutrition attained, looking like a fool, making the coach "pleased"
A

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2011, 04:56:31 PM »
you fellas dont get it ,, you jsut dont,,

condition > size unless the size and the condition are equal,,EVEN THEN IF THE SYMETRY AND BALANCE ARE OUT OF WACK ON THE SO CALL "BIGGER" FELLA... THEN CONDITION AND SYMETRY ON THE "SMALLER" FELLA WILL WIN EVERY SINGLE TIME!

i keep repeating this and you keep doign a generation nothingess spin on it,,

condition for bodybuilder DOES NOT COME FROM CARDIO,,it comes from the intake of specific drugs taken for LONG ENOUGH TIME,,as in months! THE PROBLEM IS TO KNWO WHEN TO ADD DRUGS WHO GROW BLOW YOU FROM WITHIN WHEN!! YOU ARE LOW ENOUGH BODYFAT,, AND THAT MEANS YOU AS THE BODYBUILD NEED KNOW WHEN TO ADD THE HIGHDOSES TESTOSTERONA ,,THE SUSPENSION ,,THE ANADROLA AND DIANABOLA,,YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN TO ADD IT BECAUSE IF YOU PLAY THE CONDITION GAME FOR TOO LONG AND GO UNDER 6% AND STILL HAVTN BLOWN UP FROM WITHIN AS IN BULKING PHASE AS WE CALL IT IN BODYBUILD...THEN YOU WILL START SACRIFICING MUSCLE AND START LOOKING FADED,,

IT IS HIGHLY IMPORTANTO TO KNOW WHEN AND THE TIMING IN PUTTING BACK THE WATER RETAINING PRODUCT INTO THE BLOOD,,AND THE TIME GOT TO BE SPECIFIC TIME WHEN YOU WALK AROUND 6% ,,IT CAN NTO BE OVER DUE AND IT CAN NOT BE DONE TOO SOON,,IT NEED TO BE IN THE RIGHT TIME,,ALONG WITH KNOWING HOW AND WHEN TO PRIME YOUR PHYSIQE WITH GH SO MUTATION WILL OCCURE,,

ALWAYS REMEMEBER FRIEND! YOU START 190 6% THIS IS A STARTING POINT OFO A BODYBUILDER IN A WAY TO EXPLOSION ,,IT GOT TO BE REAL 6% AND REAL 190-200....FROM THERE ON YOU EXPLODE UP 10-20LB AT A TIME WITH GH INSULINA AND HIGHER AAS,,IT HAS TO BE DONE RIGHT THOUGH,,

DIET REALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT BECAUSE TRENBOLONA AND GH LET YOU EAT ANYTHING YOU WANT ALMOST,,

CARDIO ONLY NEED BE DONE BETWEEN 6-4 % WHEN YOU REALLY WANT TO GO DOWN INTO THE STAGE LEVEL OF 4-5% ,, YOU WILL FIND OUT MANY COMPETE AT 6% AND COMPLETELY AVOID DOING CARDIO AT ALL,,MAINLY IN LOCAL LEVEL WHERE THE MONEY FOR DRUGS IS NOT QUITE THERE AS IN NOT ENOUGH FOR BULK BUY THAT WILL LAST IN THE RIGHT DOSES FOR LONG ENOUGH TIME,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2011, 07:36:18 PM »
You need to define conditioning.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2011, 07:38:08 PM »

9% haha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2011, 08:21:14 PM »
I've had a torn meniscus in the left knee for about 41/2 years, doesn't really bother me WHEN I sprint or play but when I'm done it gets a little painful. Doing it more for conditioning and dropping some lbs more than anything.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2011, 12:23:13 AM »
Come on che ma man, dat b a legit 9% FACT ;) P.S. The reason it may not look to be 9% is because I'm a skinny dweeb ;D Dear God, what is my bodyfat here in these pics?

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2011, 01:42:47 AM »
A while back I started doing 200-300 kettle bell swings every 2nd day, intensity depending how my lower back and hips feels.  Usually hit 20-30 reps per set, with ~30-45sec rest b/w sets.  most i'll use is 50-60lbs.  The fat has been melting off, and i'm done in 20 minutes or less.  I'll never run again, and cutting down on the spin bike.

I've had a torn meniscus in the left knee for about 41/2 years, doesn't really bother me WHEN I sprint or play but when I'm done it gets a little painful. Doing it more for conditioning and dropping some lbs more than anything.
/quote]

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2011, 03:38:44 AM »
If he is wearing Nike Shox, he will feel like he got crossed up by a young Stevie Francis.  :D

I just got a pair yesterday. They are hard on knees? I just thought they looked cool, but also have been running lately.
E

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2011, 03:44:42 AM »
Rofl @ the kidney punch from daddywaddy. Where has this new found negativity come from?

He even called me an asshole for saying that protein gets broken down into amino acids. He said carbs are amino acids. That's not the Falcon I know and love (no homo)