Author Topic: "Personal Training"??  (Read 10270 times)

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

"Personal Training"??
« on: May 03, 2011, 08:05:26 PM »
I'm really not sure where or when this nonsense of paying some half-a-fag fifty bucks an hour to teahc you how to curl a five pound dumbell while standing on a big red ball.  In fifteen minutes I can give you all the info you need to know on how to lift weights, eat and look like a man.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: "Personal Training"??
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 08:07:21 PM »
I'm really not sure where or when this nonsense of paying some half-a-fag fifty bucks an hour to teahc you how to curl a five pound dumbell while standing on a big red ball.  In fifteen minutes I can give you all the info you need to know on how to lift weights, eat and look like a man.
BINGO!

If you are going to pay someone 50 bucks an hr I don't want to  stand on some big balls...they need to suck my balls

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 08:09:27 PM »
Paying for sex is like paying to take a dump.  You'd have to be a real dud to reach in the pocket just to get some snatch.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 08:09:45 PM »

But see, that is the beauty of doing personal training and making $50 a session.  8) How hard is it to Lift weights and eat right?  :D
D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 08:13:47 PM »
Paying for sex is like paying to take a dump.  You'd have to be a real dud to reach in the pocket just to get some snatch.
When I was a marine I went to a hooker and walked out without banging her.
I let her keep the 20 bucks and laughed about it.
I have no moral hang ups on sex or hookers.
For whatever reason I had no interest in screwing a hooker.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 08:15:25 PM »
I was thinking that when you handed her the twenty.  You got beat, son.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 08:57:04 PM »
Glorified Cheerleader.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 09:13:22 PM »
send me massive tons of cash to my po box man.I'll get you prepped for the o dawg.
Would you recommend seated calf raises to hit the Soleus area BDB?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 09:13:24 PM »
I like my job.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2011, 05:00:59 AM »
I like my job.

But you don't like Obama. You are a very complex man Coach.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2011, 05:04:37 AM »

It's not the sex you're paying for---you're paying for her to LEAVE after the sex.  8)

You need to start taking notes my young friend.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2011, 05:13:12 AM »
Bodybuilder Lex Reeves on a mission against supplements, personal trainers and pro bbers!

Bro, don't really understand what your rage is all about...Its all personal choices that people make. For example, I don't get why people pay $3 for a small can of bad tasting energy drink with some red cows on the logo, or why would anyone pay a doctor to tell them that in order to cure the flu they need to keep warm and rest for 7 days...

This is how markets are, bro...If you don't appreciate certain markets (e.g., market for freakish pro bbers, that drivers the market for supplements, etc) then you have a personal choice not to participate in that market and, perhaps, encourage your kids to do the same....

But why go on a hate runt?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2011, 05:20:32 AM »
i never understood people who payed money to have someone training them

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2011, 05:26:12 AM »
No such thing!
Does Arnold, Frank,Franco,Lee Haney,.......has trainer or guru?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2011, 05:39:19 AM »
There are guys who know their shit. Do you think MMA guys pay The Coach by accident?

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 07:55:17 AM »
"Know their shit", huh?  I see these wimps in the gym, these "personal trainers".  Typically weigh about a hundred and forty pounds, have twelve inch arms, and dress like fags.  Never see them benching or squatting.  Always with a big round ball or a princess dumbell.  You can learn to squat, bench press, and chin up for free.  Or you can pay some wimp and continue to look like something other than a man.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 08:09:18 AM »
i never understood people who payed money to have someone training them
lol..me neither..seems like they want a babysitter.

The chategory of "personal trainers" I hate the most are the "kettlebel" ones...so disturbing, as if they have discovered something groundbreaking..swinging a giant testicle-looking ball up and down.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2011, 08:12:08 AM »
BINGO!

If you are going to pay someone 50 bucks an hr I don't want to  stand on some big balls...they need to suck my balls

x2  ;D

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2011, 09:55:15 AM »
"Know their shit", huh?  I see these wimps in the gym, these "personal trainers".  Typically weigh about a hundred and forty pounds, have twelve inch arms, and dress like fags.  Never see them benching or squatting.  Always with a big round ball or a princess dumbell.  You can learn to squat, bench press, and chin up for free.  Or you can pay some wimp and continue to look like something other than a man.

I hope you continue to spread your views on the bodybuild and fitness industries and would really enjoy hearing your deconstruction of crossfit.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2011, 05:39:47 PM »
Well, the only thing I know about a cross is that The Lord And Savior carried one up to calvary.  Other than that all I can tell you is about barbells and dumbells.  Why the hell anyone would pay a 135 lb weakling for exercise advice is one of the great mysteries of the world.  I'll turn anyone here into an old school musclehead for free.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2011, 05:44:21 PM »
I gotta tell you, something tells me you could tell some stories about some exploits with teh fair sex!  Let's hear our all ears...  this is gonna be great feallas and you can thank me latter...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2011, 05:44:46 PM »
there are good inexpensive PTs... and expensive, shitty ones. There are good pts and bad pts...

most are bad due to the fact most people in this business are assholes.

My real problem with ptraining is that you can learn everything you need on the internet for free nowadays. There is no doubt in my mind that for one person believing he/she needs a pt, there are 10 smarter people -often young ones- learning everything from the internet.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2011, 06:09:10 PM »
Well, the only thing I know about a cross is that The Lord And Savior carried one up to calvary.  Other than that all I can tell you is about barbells and dumbells.  Why the hell anyone would pay a 135 lb weakling for exercise advice is one of the great mysteries of the world.  I'll turn anyone here into an old school musclehead for free.

I'll humor this gimmick. Different trainers sometimes specialize in different demographics the public. Not everyone wants to be a "musclehead". Some trainers specialize in working with cardiac clientele some specialize in working with Alzheimers clientele, some sports specific, some with the elderly and so on and so on. get it?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2011, 06:11:26 PM »
People who get personal trainers come in three varieties:

(1) Clueless people who have never been in shape in their lives and think becoming so requires some sort of secret
(2) People who use it as a status symbol ("Yeah I was working with my trainer today and...") and don't actually have any interest in improving their fitness
(3) Serious athletes who can afford to pay someone to come up with a specialized program for their goals

Trainers who work with (1) and (2) are generally losers and scammers.  Trainers who work with (3) are good folks.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2011, 06:18:49 PM »
I like threads like this especially when I read that personal training is a scam then I read some of the training shit on here about how people train and their training routines and wonder who really knows more...LOL.