Author Topic: Obama's Post-Osama Poll Numbers  (Read 7635 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama's Post-Osama Poll Numbers
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2011, 06:03:37 PM »
I'm surrounded by them too.  This is how out of touch these people are:  I had the displeasure of listening to a state senator give a speech the other day, and she mentioned a "bipartisan" committee she sits on.  There is ONE Republican senator (out of 25) in our state senate.  I felt like walking out.   ::)

At least your voters don't completely have tunnel vision in polls.  You should see some of the incompetent numbskulls they put in office here (and send to DC). 

Rangle? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2011, 06:09:24 PM »
Rangle? 

I actually like him (his recent scandal aside).  Your folks sent Peter King to DC, so at least they can vote for someone who isn't a liberal hack (like Schumer). 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2011, 06:11:43 PM »
I actually like him (his recent scandal aside).  Your folks sent Peter King to DC, so at least they can vote for someone who isn't a liberal hack (like Schumer). 

Oh please!   Nita Lowey, nydia Velasquez, Gary Ackerman, wiener, Gillibrand, Serrano, nadler, etc. 

We send the Star Wars bar scene to DC every year. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2011, 06:15:53 PM »
Oh please!   Nita Lowey, nydia Velasquez, Gary Ackerman, wiener, Gillibrand, Serrano, nadler, etc. 

We send the Star Wars bar scene to DC every year. 

Not defending those guys, just saying NY voters do put some Republicans in office.

Over here, all four of our Congressional delegation are liberal Democrats.  Our governor is a liberal Democrat.  We have one Republican state senator (out of twenty-five).  We have eight (?) Republicans in the State House (out of twenty-five).  We have a conservative mayor, but the entire city council is made up of liberal Democrats.  It's pretty brutal. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2011, 10:45:44 AM »
Harris Poll: Obama Inspires Limited Confidence
Tuesday, 25 Oct 2011
By Greg McDonald

President Barack Obama’s approval ratings on the economy and his overall domestic policies remain dismal, according to a new Harris Interactive poll. Making matters worse for the president, about 73 percent of those surveyed said they are not confident his   administration can do anything to make things better.

The online survey of 2,463 adults between October 10 and 17 found that the president’s domestic policy approval rating is at 23 percent, which is slightly above where it was a month ago in a previous Harris survey.

Overall, 77 percent of those surveyed said they had a negative view of Obama’s job performance in office thus far, particularly on the economy. Last month 79 percent of those polled gave the president negative marks.

The criticism on his handling of the economy was up among Republicans. Ninety-Five percent who identified themselves as GOP supporters said they had a negative view of the president’s job performance.

At the same time, 93 percent of those who called themselves conservatives said they also had a negative view.

But the survey also indicated a continuing problem for Obama within his own party and among moderate Independents: More than half — about 56 percent — of those who identified themselves as Democrats said they also have a negative view of the president, while 83 percent of those calling themselves Independent voters gave him negative marks as well. Fifty-seven percent of poll participants who identified as liberal also gave him a negative rating.

In addition to the 73 percent who expressed little confidence in his administration’s ability to turn things around, only 20 percent of adults polled said they expect the economy to improve in the coming year.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/Obama-poll-confidence-limited/2011/10/25/id/415628

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2011, 01:06:30 PM »
Obama's Approval Dismal in Swing States
Friday, 04 Nov 2011
By Paul Scicchitano

If a dozen swing states really do hold the keys to the White House, a new USA Today and Gallup poll finds that voters in those states may be a tough sell on a second term for President Barack Obama.

The debut Swing States survey reveals that voters in the so-called battleground states overwhelmingly report — by a margin of 60 to 37 percent — that they and their families aren’t better off than they were before Obama was elected three years ago.

That was the same question that drew an exclamation from House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio: “Are you kidding me?” Boehner added, “Why don’t you go ask the 14 million Americans who are out of work whether they’re better off today than they were four years ago?”

It was also a nod to the question that then Republican presidential hopeful Ronald Reagan successfully posed to voters when he ran against President Jimmy Carter in 1980.

The swing state voters overwhelmingly report that they aren’t satisfied with the way things are going in the United States by a margin of nearly four to one. Moreover, voters in those states are more likely than others to say that the lives of their families have taken a negative turn.

USA Today and Gallup will continue polling battleground states over the next year. The states were chosen based on voting histories, the results of the 2010 midterm elections and demographic trends. They include Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

Nine of the swing states have Republican governors.

Swing state voters also say by a margin of 51 to 38 percent that it was a “bad thing” for Congress to enact the Obama health care overhaul and they overwhelmingly prefer a Republican candidate to handle the federal budget deficit and debt. Even so, they are split as to who would be better at managing international threats such as terrorism.

Republicans in swing states were twice as likely as Democrats to say that they are “extremely enthusiastic” about voting for the next president, which was considered to be an important test as to whether they would be willing to volunteer time, contribute money and vote in the next election.

Republican strategist Ed Gillespie told USA Today that Obama's apparent weakness among white, working-class voters creates openings for the GOP in the Great Lakes, while Obama campaign manager Jim Messina looked to Hispanic voters to increase the president’s chances in the Mountain West and states such as North Carolina. Messina also predicted that Obama could be competitive in Georgia and Arizona.

The USA Today/Gallup Poll shows that voters were split nationwide between Obama and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney with 47 percent for each. But three Republicans are all close enough to Obama in head-to-head matchups in swing states to essentially be considered a statistical tie if they were to be pitted against the president at this juncture.

The swing states survey of 1,334 adults, taken Oct. 20-27, has an error margin of three percentage points. The nationwide results from a USA Today/Gallup Poll of 1,056 adults taken Oct. 26-27 has an error margin of four percentage points.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/obama-swing-states-2012/2011/11/04/id/416935

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2011, 01:19:36 PM »
The push for Hillary is starting.  Obama is toxic and its only going to get worse. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2011, 11:07:02 AM »
CNN Poll of Polls: President's approval rating remains in the mid-forties
Posted by CNN Associate Producer Rebecca Stewart

Washington (CNN) – Sunday began the one-year countdown to the 2012 presidential election when President Obama and a yet-to-be-determined GOP candidate will face off for the White House. A CNN Poll of Polls released Monday reveals the president's approval rating is still under 50%.

According to the CNN Poll of Polls, which is an average of the most recent national surveys, 45 percent of Americans approve of how the president is handling his job and 51% disapprove.

"Approval ratings are a useful measure of an incumbent's chances of re-election, but they are not meant to be a prediction of the vote in the next election," notes CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "In Obama's case, for example, polls indicate that roughly one in three Americans who disapprove of him feel that way because he has not been liberal enough. Those people may not vote for Obama by staying at home on election day or voting for a third-party candidate, but they are probably not going to vote Republican."

The CNN Poll of Polls of the presidential approval rating one year out from the election is an average of three national polls released in November: Gallup daily tracking poll (November 3-5); ABC/Washington Post (October 31-November 3); and Reuters/Ipsos (October 31-Nov 3). The Poll of Polls does not have a sampling error.

The president's approval rating appears to be a reflection of the slow-to-recover economy and repeated standoffs with Congress, including the Republican-led House of Representatives, have hurt the Obama presidency.

Unemployment numbers have remained above the 8% figure projected by the White House during the push for a first economic stimulus, though the October 2011 jobs report reflected that unemployment has ticked down to 9%.

Although Obama can add the capture and death of Osama bin Laden, strikes on significant al Qaeda leaders, and troop withdrawals from Iraq to his national security resume, a stymied economy and threats of a double-dip recession remain on voters' minds.

The president hit the road over the past two months to sell his American Jobs Act to the public, a measure designed to boost infrastructure and promote job growth. The bill failed to pass in the U.S. Senate has since been broken into pieces in an attempt to revive measures of the president's proposal. Obama has railed against a do-nothing Congress while his opponents balk at the bill they describe as a second stimulus.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/07/cnn-poll-of-polls-presidents-approval-rating-remains-in-the-mid-forties/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2011, 11:09:20 AM »
Only a complete jackass and moron would even entertain voting for this communist thug again.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2011, 11:21:06 AM »
Well I wouldn't go that far, because you have party loyalists who will support him, and I know some very smart people who will be voting for him again, but you do have to ignore a pretty horrible performance to vote for him again. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 07, 2011, 11:23:17 AM »
Well I wouldn't go that far, because you have party loyalists who will support him, and I know some very smart people who will be voting for him again, but you do have to ignore a pretty horrible performance to vote for him again. 

Talk to those idiots about the issues and after a few minutes you will quickly realize they are not nearly as smart as you think they are.   Most pofs libs are good at putting on a veneer of being smart, but after you scratch the surface you find a moron barely above a 3rd grade comprehension level.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2011, 11:29:01 AM »
Talk to those idiots about the issues and after a few minutes you will quickly realize they are not nearly as smart as you think they are.   Most pofs libs are good at putting on a veneer of being smart, but after you scratch the surface you find a moron barely above a 3rd grade comprehension level.   

I talk to them (liberals) all the time.  They just have a different mindset.  They're not stupid.  Many of them are highly educated and pretty successful.  A lot of them are blinded by partisanship. 

But I do agree they have to ignore a lot to get to the point where they are voting for Obama again. 

That said, I engaged an Obama-bot several weeks ago and it was like an out of body experience.  Really delusional. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 07, 2011, 11:37:44 AM »
I talk to them (liberals) all the time.  They just have a different mindset.  They're not stupid.  Many of them are highly educated and pretty successful.  A lot of them are blinded by partisanship. 

But I do agree they have to ignore a lot to get to the point where they are voting for Obama again. 

That said, I engaged an Obama-bot several weeks ago and it was like an out of body experience.  Really delusional. 

I openly mock obama voters at this point until they meltdown.   I pepper them with inconvienent facts that they cant dispute until they blame Bush. 

and then when they blame bush and i point out that I hated Bush too and that obama is doing exactly what Bush did but worse - they collapse into a puddle of piss. 

I am not nearly as patient as I used to be w obama voters.   Now i openly laugh and mock them.   I told one woman a few weeks ago that it is usually not smart to advertise being a clueless moron to the general public.  She was all dazed and confused, and I pointed to her 2012 sticker.   She was PISSED!   

Obama voters are scum, they are pofs, and they are not to be entertained anymore.   they are to be mocked, laughed at, and ridiculed. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2011, 09:54:40 AM »
CNN Poll: Obama ranks low among recent incumbents
Posted by
CNN Political Unit

Washington (CNN) - President Barack Obama's overall approval rating remains in the mid-40s, where it has been since July, and he continues to receive much higher marks for foreign policy than for domestic issues, according to a new national survey out one year before he is up for re-election.

A CNN/ORC International Poll released Tuesday indicates that 52% of all Americans approve of how the president is handling the situation in Iraq, an indication that Americans tend to favor Obama's decision to withdraw all U.S. troops from that country by year's end. Forty-eight percent of those questioned approve of how he is handling the war in Afghanistan. By contrast, only 35% have a positive view of his economic track record, and just 38% approve of how he is handling health care policy.

Full results

It all adds up to an overall 46% approval rating for the president, with 52% saying they disapprove of how Obama is handling his job in the White House.

"That's par for the course for Obama, whose overall approval rating has been hovering in the mid 40s in every CNN poll conducted since June," CNN Polling Director Keating Holland said.

In comparison to recent incumbents running for re-election, Obama's 46% approval ranks above only Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford - who both lost their re-election bids - in November of the year before an election. Most incumbents who were re-elected had an approval rating above 50% a year before the election. But George W. Bush, at 50%, and Richard Nixon, at 49%, also won re-election, and Bush's father George H.W. Bush had a 56% approval rating yet lost to Bill Clinton the following year.

How does Obama compare to other incumbents?

"Translation: while the approval rating is an important indicator of a president's strength, it is not a foolproof predictor of election results," Holland said.

The poll indicates that the standard partisan divide over the president remains, with three-quarters of Democrats giving Obama a thumbs up but only 15% of Republicans approving of the job he's doing in office. By a 54%-42% margin, independent voters disapprove of how the president's handling his duties.

Women are divided on how Obama's performing, but men disapprove by a 55%-43% margin. White Americans give Obama a thumbs down by a 61%-36% margin, with non-white Americans give the president a thumbs up by a more than 2-1 margin.

The CNN poll was conducted by ORC International from November 11-13, with 1,036 adult Americans questioned by telephone. The survey's overall sampling error is plus or minus three percentage points.

– CNN Deputy Political Director Paul Steinhauser contributed to this report.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/15/cnn-poll-obama-ranks-low-among-recent-incumbents/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2011, 09:55:28 AM »
Terrible numbers across the board, particularly regarding the economy.  http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/11/15/rel18c.pdf

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2011, 09:52:55 AM »
Fox News Poll: 56 Percent Would Give Obama Vote of 'No Confidence'
By Dana Blanton
Published November 17, 2011
FoxNews.com

If Americans could cast a “confidence” vote in the style of European parliaments, President Barack Obama would not fare well. A 56-percent majority would give his administration a vote of “no confidence.”

In addition, there’s more bad news for the White House in a Fox News poll released Thursday. By a wide 68-29 percent margin, voters say they do not see “any signs the nation’s economy has started to turn the corner.”

The 56-percent “no confidence” number includes 30 percent of Democrats and 62 percent of independents. By comparison, 40 percent of voters overall would cast a “vote of confidence” for the administration.

Click here to see the full results of the poll

That’s similar to President Obama’s overall job performance rating. Currently 42 percent of voters approve and 48 percent disapprove. This is the fifth month in a row where more voters have disapproved than approved of Obama. Last month 43 percent approved and 50 percent disapproved.

By a 13 percentage-point margin more voters think Obama’s economic policies have hurt (48 percent) rather than helped (35 percent) the economy.

What about down the road? Forty-four percent think Obama’s economic policies will help in the long run, while 48 percent think they will hurt. Clearly the administration has failed to convince voters that their policies will ultimately pay off, as the current views are little changed from last year, when 45 percent said the policies would eventually help and 44 percent said they would hurt (October 2010).

Still, voters are optimistic about America’s future -- long term. Looking ahead to the next 10 years, a 59-percent majority is optimistic. While that number is unchanged from last year, there has been a decline in intensity.

Consider this: 20 percent of voters are “very” optimistic about the country’s future. That’s down from 29 percent last year, and a drop of almost half of the 37 percent who were “very” optimistic in the months after Obama took office (April 2009).

Meanwhile, 36 percent of voters are pessimistic about America’s future, the highest ever recorded in a Fox News poll since the question was first asked in 1999.

Democrats (67 percent) are more optimistic about the country’s long-term future, than Republicans (56 percent) and independents (49 percent).

Most Disapprove of Congress

Fully 80 percent of voters disapprove of the job Congress is doing. Twelve percent approve. Both of these current ratings remain near record levels. Approval of Congress hit a low of 10 percent in August 2011, and disapproval hit a high of 83 percent in September 2011.

The Fox News poll is based on landline and cell phone interviews with 914 randomly-chosen registered voters nationwide and was conducted under the joint direction of Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R) from November 13 to November 15. For the total sample, it has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/11/17/fox-news-poll-56-percent-would-give-obama-vote-no-confidence/?test=latestnews

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2011, 10:24:02 AM »
Online polls only count when Ron Paul isn't involved?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2011, 10:25:34 AM »
Online polls only count when Ron Paul isn't involved?

WWW.GALLUP.COM

SINKING LIKE A ROCK. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2011, 10:34:08 AM »
This is a big reason why he's in trouble:  "The president's standing among independents is worse: 38 percent approve while 59 percent disapprove."

AP-GfK Poll: More than half say Obama should lose
By Jennifer Agiesta and Ken Thomas
Associated Press
POSTED: 04:22 a.m. HST, Dec 16, 2011
LAST UPDATED: 04:43 a.m. HST, Dec 16, 2011

WASHINGTON>> Entering 2012, President Barack Obama's re-election prospects are essentially a 50-50 proposition, with a majority saying the president deserves to be voted out of office despite concerns about the Republican alternatives, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll.

Obama's overall poll numbers suggest he's in jeopardy of losing, even as the public's outlook on the economy appears to be improving, the AP-GfK poll found. For the first time since spring, more said the economy got better in the past month than said it got worse.

The president's approval rating on unemployment shifted upward — from 40 percent in October to 45 percent in the latest poll — as the jobless rate fell to 8.6 percent last month, its lowest level since March 2009.

But Obama's approval rating on his handling of the economy overall remains stagnant: 39 percent approve and 60 percent disapprove.

Heading into his re-election campaign, the president faces a conflicted public that does not support his steering of the economy, the most dominant issue for Americans, or his reforms to health care, one of his signature accomplishments. Yet they are grappling with whether to replace him with Republican contenders Mitt Romney or Newt Gingrich.

The poll found an even divide on whether Americans expect Obama to be re-elected next year.

For the first time, the poll found that a majority of adults, 52 percent, said Obama should be voted out of office while 43 percent said he deserves another term. The numbers mark a reversal since last May, when 53 percent said Obama should be re-elected while 43 percent said he didn't deserve four more years.

Obama's overall job approval stands at a new low: 44 percent approve while 54 percent disapprove. The president's standing among independents is worse: 38 percent approve while 59 percent disapprove. Among Democrats, the president holds steady with an approval rating of 78 percent while only 12 percent of Republicans approve of the job he's doing.

"I think he's doing the best he can. The problem is the Congress won't help at all," said Rosario Navarro, a Democrat and a 44-year-old truck driver from Fresno, Calif., who voted for Obama in 2008 and intends to support him again.

Robin Dein, a 54-year-old homemaker from Villanova, Pa., who is an independent, said she supported Republican John McCain in 2008 and has not been impressed with Obama's economic policies. She intends to support Romney if he wins the GOP nomination.

"(Obama) spent the first part of his presidency blaming Bush for everything, not that he was innocent, and now his way of solving anything is by spending more money," she said.

Despite the soft level of support, many are uncertain whether a Republican president would be a better choice. Asked whom they would support next November, 47 percent of adults favored Obama compared with 46 percent for Romney, a former Massachusetts governor. Against Gingrich, the president holds a solid advantage, receiving 51 percent compared with 42 percent for the former House speaker.

The potential matchups paint a better picture for the president among independents. Obama receives 45 percent of non-aligned adults compared with 41 percent for Romney. Against Gingrich, Obama holds a wide lead among independents, with 54 percent supporting the president and 31 percent backing the former Georgia congressman.

Another piece of good news for Obama: people generally like him personally. Obama's personal favorability rating held steady at 53 percent, with 46 percent viewing him unfavorably. About three-quarters called him likable.

The economy remains a source of pessimism, though the poll suggests the first positive movement in public opinion on the economy in months. One in five said the economy improved in the last month, double the share saying so in October. Still most expect it to stay the same or get worse.

"I suppose you could make some sort of argument that it's getting better, but I'm not sure I even see that," said independent voter John Bailey, a 61-year-old education consultant from East Jordan, Mich. "I think it's bad and it's gotten worse under (Obama's) policies. At best, it's going to stay bad."

Despite the high rate of joblessness, the poll found some optimism on the economy. Although 80 percent described the economy as "poor," respondents describing it "very poor" fell from 43 percent in October to 34 percent in the latest poll, the lowest since May. Twenty percent said the economy got better in the past month while 37 percent said they expected the economy to improve next year.

Yet plenty of warning signs remain for Obama. Only 26 percent said the United States is headed in the right direction while 70 percent said the country was moving in the wrong direction.

The president won a substantial number of women voters in 2008 yet there does not appear to be a significant tilt toward Obama among women now. The poll found 44 percent of women say Obama deserves a second term, down from 51 percent in October, while 43 percent of men say the president should be re-elected.

About two-thirds of white voters without college degrees say Obama should be a one-term president, while 33 percent of those voters say he should get another four years. Among white voters with a college degree, 57 percent said Obama should be voted out of office.

The poll found unpopularity for last year's health care reform bill, one of Obama's major accomplishments. About half of the respondents oppose the health care law and support for it dipped to 29 percent from 36 percent in June. Just 15 percent said the federal government should have the power to require all Americans to buy health insurance.

Even among Democrats, the health care law has tepid support. Fifty percent of Democrats supported the health care law, compared with 59 percent of Democrats last June. Only about a quarter of independents back the law.

The president has taken a more populist tone in his handling of the economy, arguing that the wealthy should pay more in taxes to help pay for the extension of a payroll tax cut that would provide about $1,000 in tax cuts to a family earning about $50,000 a year. Among those with annual household incomes of $50,000 or less, Obama's approval rating on unemployment climbed to 53 percent, from 43 percent in October.

The Associated Press-GfK Poll was conducted December 8-12 2011 by GfK Roper Public Affairs and Corporate Communications. It involved landline and cellphone interviews with 1,000 adults nationwide and has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.

___

Associated Press writer Stacy A. Anderson and News Survey Specialist Dennis Junius contributed to this report.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/135729543.html?id=135729543

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2011, 10:34:46 AM »
According to Straw - indes are flocking to obama.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2011, 10:43:19 AM »
According to Straw - indes are flocking to obama.   

lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 09, 2012, 02:47:35 PM »
Dang.  How embarrassing for him.  

Poll: Americans, 2-1, Fear Obama's Reelection
January 9, 2012

When it comes to how Americans view President Obama going into the new year, there appears to be very little spirit of Auld Lang Syne. Instead, according to the new Washington Whispers poll, many voters aren't forgetting what they dislike about Obama and want him out office.

In our New Year's poll, when asked what news event they fear most about 2012, Americans by a margin of two-to-one said Obama's reelection. Only 16 percent said they fear the Democrat won't win a second term, while 33 percent said they fear four more years. [Check out the top political events of 2011]

Next to Obama's reelection, 31 percent of Americans said they feared higher taxes, which may be proof that the president's focus on the payroll tax cut has hit paydirt.

The poll, however, held out some hope for Obama. Some 38 percent of younger Americans, 18-24, said their biggest fear was higher taxes. Just 28 percent of those same voters said they feared Obama winning in November. [See pictures of Obama behind the scenes.]

But in results backed up by other polls, older Americans and those earning $75,000 or more are especially worried about the president getting a second term, according to the poll done by Synovate eNation.

Nearly half of Americans 65 and older said Obama's reelection was their top fear, 39 percent of those making $75,000 or more agreed.

As we enter the presidential election year of 2012, what potential news event do you fear the most?

President Obama wins reelection 33%

Taxes will increase 31%

Iran will get a nuclear weapon 16%

Obama will lose reelection 16%

North Korea will attack South Korea 4%

Source: The Synovate eNation Internet poll was conducted December 29-January 2 among a national sample of 1,000 households by global market research firm Synovate.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2012/01/09/poll-americans-2-1-fear-obamas-reelection

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2012, 11:28:21 AM »
http://www.gallup.com/home.aspx

Back down to 42%