Author Topic: Wo Bist Du (A Lesson from the King)  (Read 21672 times)

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
Re: Wo Bist Du (A Lesson from the King)
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2011, 04:31:25 PM »

Nice video brother! Maybe share some workout success secrets with us in another video.

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2011, 04:38:27 PM »
sure, you keep telling yourself that. if you really broke into his account like you said you did, you know it's a criminal offense?

HAHA! Sure its just as criminal as hiring a private investigator to find out someones ( who happened to be the greatest poster ever on the internet ) personal information who "called you names" online.

Your pathetic you french lying POS! Do all of getbig a favor pm Ron right now like you have been all day asking him to delete this thread and tell him to delete your account and all of your gimmicks. Go make some friends in real life and stop paying lazy eyed bodybuilders to go out to dinner with you.
MikeMatarazzo.com

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2011, 04:39:44 PM »

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2011, 04:44:46 PM »

"1"

Is that the guy from the movie The Hangover?

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2011, 04:48:27 PM »
layoff the hallucinogens.

you can easily be charged with invasion of privacy, a federal offense, for breaking into someone's account. look it up. you especially should know that. so if you really did to him what you claim, i would be worried.

Are you going to press charges against someone on the "internets" Alice??

Oh NO!

MikeMatarazzo.com

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2011, 04:49:40 PM »
Two ways that alex23 could be far more admirable:

- lower the bodyfat percentage.   he obviously has the muscles, and at a lighter bodyweight they could be displayed at their best
- not become involved in pointless forum arguments

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2011, 04:51:21 PM »
layoff the hallucinogens.

you can easily be charged with invasion of privacy, a federal offense, for breaking into someone's account. look it up. you especially should know that. so if you really did to him what you claim, i would be worried.
Translation: You really DID and this is my way of indirectly admitting that and my way of planting the seed that I should fear retribution. HAHAHAHAHA!

I know more about the law than you do you alcoholic. No go sit alone with your drink while you surf the web like you do most nights. Keep giving a washed up pro bodybuilder money for his company. You hack. You punk. You chump.
MikeMatarazzo.com

Alex23

« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2011, 04:51:50 PM »
Hahahahhaahaha spin and spin

Thanks but i never had any match shit accnt or anything like that... shoshanna carnithan and the jew are just bored.....

Alex23

« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2011, 04:53:30 PM »
oh well. i still think you're a pos for what you did to newmom.

???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2011, 05:01:40 PM »
looks like alot of angry hateful masterbaters in this thread.  Alex is yung full head of hair kinglike beard who has attained falcon knowledge over the years
A

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2011, 05:02:06 PM »
haha what a train wreck, now the fat french pig is talking to him self and posting with his gimmicks. It just keeps getting worse

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2011, 05:09:02 PM »
Precisely what he did on Special ed's board. He registers 3 gimmicks and had conversations with himself. He would quote "himself" and even "answer" or reply to himself. So then Special ed or Blockhead deletes the gimmicks and leaves on his main account and Alice goes crying asking why his other accounts were deleted his excuse was he was just having fun. Alex has 2 other gimmicks in this thread right now. One is obvious and the other he is trying to use to "smoke out" the mole. He may know about computer programming but it is just more proof that he is a social bafoon or he severely underestimates the intelligence of those who know what a seriously disturbed and mentally ill alcholic weirdo he is. The fact that he thinks I am Blockhead then plays the other card making Jewish references is proof he really has no clue who I am.
MikeMatarazzo.com

Alex23

« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2011, 05:15:15 PM »
Precisely what he did on Special ed's board. He registers 3 gimmicks and had conversations with himself. He would quote "himself" and even "answer" or reply to himself. So then Special ed or Blockhead deletes the gimmicks and leaves on his main account and Alice goes crying asking why his other accounts were deleted his excuse was he was just having fun. Alex has 2 other gimmicks in this thread right now. One is obvious and the other he is trying to use to "smoke out" the mole. He may know about computer programming but it is just more proof that he is a social bafoon or he severely underestimates the intelligence of those who know what a seriously disturbed and mentally ill alcholic weirdo he is. The fact that he thinks I am Blockhead then plays the other card making Jewish references is proof he really has no clue who I am.

Hahahhahahahaha all LIES.

Not that anyone cares but why dont u PROVE IT.....

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2011, 05:19:21 PM »
Serious Bidniz up in here

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2011, 05:22:04 PM »
 You dont know the difference between a lie and the truth, queer. Hahahaha, youre like a girl who would lie about his weight and AGE.

How can anybody even get through to you. Have you ever seen this movie? You dont have to if you haven't you live this movie.

[/youtube]
MikeMatarazzo.com

Alex23

« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2011, 05:29:47 PM »
You dont know the difference between a lie and the truth, queer. Hahahaha, youre like a girl who would lie about his weight and AGE.
 How can anybody even get through to you. Have you ever seen this movie? You dont have to if you haven't you live this movie.

Again.... prove it little musselweeker

dukey187

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2011, 06:25:36 PM »
Did the police ever catch who shot out Alex's windshield?  I was watching Americas Most Wanted but didn't see the incident air.
from what i gather the escondido police told the bloated mess to stop using his garage for a internet hang out and to park his car in the garage and to try to venture out and interact with real life humans and to give the cyber lifestyle a rest. after finding out about his short comings. it all makes sense as in why he finds the need to drive an oversize suv.

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2011, 07:13:11 PM »
Alex is such an obvious fag g ot that hes a French-Canadien who doesnt even watch hockey. Got a killer ass team like the Canucks in the playoffs and hes never even once mentioned it. Then again a social retard who is a beligerent drunk loner anti-social retard wouldnt. Heres his theme song.

I'm half the man I used to beeeeeeee...

[/youtube]
MikeMatarazzo.com

Alex23

« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2011, 08:08:53 PM »
Havin dinner with nasser as speak. :-)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2011, 08:39:59 PM »

pics with a sign sayin xfactor or it didnt happen  ;)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2011, 08:43:09 PM »
You 2 have my support alex. Excellent video.

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2011, 08:56:29 PM »

Do you have to pay Nasser as much money for his company as you paid Rough Boddess???

Alice, how much did you have to pay for a weekend with that monstrosity?
MikeMatarazzo.com

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2011, 09:05:02 PM »
He probably met her on match.com , too. He has so many gimmicks, e-mail addresses, passwords he doesnt know how to keep track of them. He has a hard time keeping up with his own lies. Now. Let me get ahold of BuffG and see how much she'll tell me. 
MikeMatarazzo.com

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2011, 09:08:34 PM »

In regards to his hummer being shot up...............

"fyi....I have some high school pals that are cops and one that works in the DA's office. NOT one report filed they could find"

Just sent to me by another closing in on The Lonely One.

MikeMatarazzo.com

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2011, 09:18:52 PM »

Just sent to me by another closing in on The Lonely One.

How can he be lonely with you stalking his every movement and posting obsessively about him?

Talking of "movements", bedpan on ward 5 needs emptying.