Author Topic: Stephen Hawking:'There is NO heaven; it's a fairy story'- HAHHA  (Read 52609 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Stephen Hawking:'There is NO heaven; it's a fairy story'- HAHHA
« Reply #475 on: May 19, 2011, 05:28:47 PM »
Foolish child.  I don't merely claim to know, because it is there for all to know.  You only need open not just your eyes, simpleton, but your heart, mind and soul.

I don't believe, but I know that there is much wisdom in the words of Jesus of Nazareth.  Don't just talk it, kid.  Live it. Otherwise, you are a lying sack of shit that just wants to do what he wants to do and then claim faith when he's caught.  Fuck That Noise.

You are no match for me and that's because I know and speak the truth that you and so many others ignore.  Or you can simply belittle the faith you so loudly profess.  Your choice.  Later, kid.
Is this because I got a rise out of you without it being my intention or is this because you like to insult people and name calling or is it because I'm a 29 year old kid :P

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #476 on: May 19, 2011, 05:34:47 PM »
God story?....... you have a misconception here of the origin of the "god story" you're assumption is that a fully populated earth was present when God came down to a camp fire and revealed the truth to a chosen few... geez no wonder you think it's silly. Consider the position of a person thinking, God created everything, just for a second (just one second,if you're even capable of it) one man and one woman only, from them came several million with a chosen lineage (from the first generation to the present) in the midst of the growth of human civilization. Through this lineage accurate historical information directly from the first generation is past down.. to create a compilation of historical events and moments in history that could never have been challenged (because they are true). Why would this be hard to do or even hard to believe especially when modern archeology is constantly shedding light on  the matter
im sorry?  are you saying that you think the old testament is fact ?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/06/0624_050624_spencerwells.html

If anyone is curious, do a search for "adam gene" you will find some interesting shit. Basically geneologists are proving that we all descend from one male in africa someplace some 6000 years ago.

Knock yourself out with that one atheists.

Actually, here is a challenge- to ALL ATHEISTS- I will renounce my faith if you can prove ONE INACCURACY in the Bible. JUST ONE.

If you can not, you have to admit to yourself that faith is real as is the God that we worship.

that says that we all descended from a single male in africa 60,000 years ago. not 6,000. and it doesnt mean that evoltuion wasnt responsible for humans, what it means is that the current state of humans is most closely linked to that man. he was the originator of the mutation that caused homosapiens, since him that mutation dominated.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #477 on: May 19, 2011, 05:35:40 PM »
I can say what I please, it has nothing to do with my faith.

Out of respect for the elderly I will stop there- but your attempt to judge me (as only God can) has already proven you are a false prophet. I bid you good day.

You are a lying sack of shit that wants to do what you want regardless of the tenets of your supposed faith.  Fuck That Noise.  Your faith is false.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #478 on: May 19, 2011, 05:36:12 PM »
im sorry?  are you saying that you think the old testament is fact ?

that says that we all descended from a single male in africa 60,000 years ago. not 6,000. and it doesnt mean that evoltuion wasnt responsible for humans, what it means is that the current state of humans is most closely linked to that man. he was the originator of the mutation that caused homosapiens, since him that mutation dominated.

Interesting...I will have to look into it further, thanks for clarifying.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #479 on: May 19, 2011, 05:38:43 PM »

reeves, please do tell me, where does jesus say steroids are immoral? where does he say muscle chicks are not sexy?

;D

Look kid.  Obey the laws.  Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and unto God that which is God's.  You already knew this, you just seem to think others will ignore it.  You follow only your base desires, nothing of God or god is within you and all here know it.  Even you.  Now then.  Have you told your mother you are a pin cushion for men's weenies yet?  Fuck That Noise.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #480 on: May 19, 2011, 05:42:43 PM »
Is this because I got a rise out of you without it being my intention or is this because you like to insult people and name calling or is it because I'm a 29 year old kid :P

What you take for a rise is nothing of the sort.  Were I to lambast you, you would be lost.  In other words, you would need a dictionary and a thesaurus.  And no, I do not mean Urban Dictionary.   

29 Years of age, eh?   ;D  I am old enough to be your father and more, but never was I so licentious.  Now then, I am old and in need of rest.  Good night, young man. ;)

Oh yeah...Fuck islam. ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #481 on: May 19, 2011, 05:43:28 PM »
Look kid.  Obey the laws.  Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and unto God that which is God's.  You already knew this, you just seem to think others will ignore it.  You follow only your base desires, nothing of God or god is within you and all here know it.  Even you.  Now then.  Have you told your mother you are a pin cushion for men's weenies yet?  Fuck That Noise.

ah! you actually attempted to answer! well, bravo for that sir  8)

yes, jesus did tell two men who were trying to tempt him that they should pay taxes to ceasar. it was a wise answer to a question intended to catch him up in a lie, or force him to say something that would have him imprisoned or killed.

so should i pay my taxes? yeah i probably should if i dont want the government to come after me. like jesus, im aware of earthly consequences for earthly actions.

but that quote doesnt mean in any way shape or form that we ought to obey all laws.  i mean, it would be quite easy for me to make a law demanding everyone murder at least two kitty kats everyday. so if i dont obey that law, then im  god is not in me??

;D

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #482 on: May 19, 2011, 05:45:08 PM »
You are a lying sack of shit that wants to do what you want regardless of the tenets of your supposed faith.  Fuck That Noise.  Your faith is false.

What is God's chief 2 commandments to His followers?

To have a close personal relationship with Him, and to love thy Neighbor as one would love himself.

Pretty much sums it up. If you think there is anything more important than that, you yourself have false faith and are a false prophet.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #483 on: May 19, 2011, 05:48:28 PM »

To have a close personal relationship with Him, and to love thy Neighbor as one would love himself.

Pretty much sums it up. If you think there is anything more important than that, you yourself have false faith and are a false prophet.

yup. when asked what was the most important thing, if we could only know one thing. jesus said there is one god and love your neighbor. and that sums it up.

there is no reason to abstain from any pleasure that one desires, just dont hurt anybody else in the process.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #484 on: May 19, 2011, 05:53:50 PM »

I'm an atheist you fucktard.  You are a fake Christian.  Here, if the Bible is true and you die tonight allow me to give you insight into the next words a liar such as yourself will here and that would be from the Christ.

"I know you not."

And all because you never knew him, you only knew of him.  And it took an atheist to tell you what you already knew but refuse to acknowledge.  What a maroon.  You don't have to renounce your faith like you said in that silly post of yours because you shit all over it with nearly every post.

FTN.  Nighty night, kiddo. ;D

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #485 on: May 20, 2011, 04:14:34 AM »
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2011/may/15/stephen-hawking-interview-there-is-no-heaven

Stephen Hawking: 'There is no heaven; it's a fairy story'
In an exclusive interview with the Guardian, the cosmologist shares his thoughts on death, M-theory, human purpose and our chance existence

So because he says so, it must be true? You sound like a worshipper of the science-totem, believing everything a scientist like Hawkings tells you, because he's a famous scientist, so whatever he Say's it must be true?   ::)

Think for yourself, make up your own mind.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #486 on: May 20, 2011, 04:19:29 AM »
So because he says so, it must be true? You sound like a worshipper of the science-totem, believing everything a scientist like Hawkings tells you, because he's a famous scientist, so whatever he Say's it must be true?   ::)

De nederlandstaal is de mooiste in de heele wereld!
I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #487 on: May 20, 2011, 04:20:00 AM »

Yep, especially because GOD has created Stephen Hawkings to not believe in him.  ::) ::)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #488 on: May 20, 2011, 04:33:18 AM »
PROOF....BOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: May 20, 2011, 07:46:09 AM »
the bible says you shouldnt tempt god

by doing steroids you are clearly tempting god to save you much more so than driving a car to work wich is alot safer
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #490 on: May 20, 2011, 07:53:45 AM »
You know Reeves, educated, scripturally-informed atheists such as yourself are a secondary reason it is so important for believers to be versed in scripture and live according to their professed faith and all it teaches.  It's the reason I publically admitted my wrongs of the past, prayed for forgiveness and moved away from that lifestyle after Christ brought me back into the fold.  It's unfortuanate, but it's almost a little game atheists play with Christians: be more knowledgeable about the bible than they are and do all you can to trip them up at every turn.  The ole King James version of the bible is a playground for atheists when speaking to the unprepared Christian.  It doesn't change anything about the truth of Christ, but it does expose some nominal believers and publically tarnish their credibility (and that of the body of Christ that they represent) which in turn impacts others that may be listening/reading.  Unfortunately the "bad apples" in the church are sometimes some of it's loudest, uninformed voices.  Or sometimes they're loud, informed voices that criticize and insult other believers and nonbelievers alike.  Either way the atheist wins almost every time.  You can't successfully share the love of Christ with others if others can't see Christ shining through you.  I can't tell you number of times atheists and agnostics reply to me and say, "you know MOS, you sound like a nutjob, but a really happy nutjob that truly beliefs what he says."  Virtually every comment is a compliment wrapped in an insult.  I don't respond to the insults.  It's not that they don't annoy me, but they serve no positive purpose if I allow them to get to me and in turn lash out.  I shed the "holier than thou" attitude a long time ago and fully admit that I don't have all the answers, but I'm getting better.  It's amazing how often the questions of the atheist or agnostic that I can't answer often privately resolve into a situation of me drawing even closer to Christ because I honestly and earnestly seek out an answer and find that answer in scripture, online, at a bookstore, at church, from another person or in prayer.  All I want is for others to come to know the love of Christ that I've come to know.  You know all about scripture so you have a tremendous headstart.  I encourage you to reconcile your heart with Christ and pray about it.  Allow Christ to bridge that gap between your intellect and your heart.  If it's of any consolation, I'll pray for you also.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #491 on: May 20, 2011, 08:01:19 AM »
I love all the geniuses who hang out on a bodybuilding forum who have all the answers to life. The Adonis guy is the best. I find him disturbing and not very bright at all.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #492 on: May 20, 2011, 08:32:36 AM »

Thats not Butterbean...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #493 on: May 20, 2011, 08:34:32 AM »

Name one famous christian scientist who has prove his IQ is above 100. There is none. Religion is for idiots with no brains at all. Try to live with that fact.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #494 on: May 20, 2011, 09:02:55 AM »
Name one famous christian scientist who has prove his IQ is above 100. There is none. Religion is for idiots with no brains at all. Try to live with that fact.
I don't think this is the case at all and couldn't disagree more. But I think it's great that you've come up with an opinion.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #495 on: May 20, 2011, 09:05:12 AM »
Hey taylor, you've become such a hardcore believer lately, what did jesus say about taking it in the ass and being  homo  again?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #496 on: May 20, 2011, 09:07:45 AM »

There is actually an atheist here, The Luke, who not only believes in Big Foot, but he dedicates his life to finding it.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #497 on: May 20, 2011, 09:11:47 AM »

As examples of "good scientists who are sincerely religious", Richard Dawkins names Arthur Peacocke, Russell Stannard, John Polkinghorne and Francis Collins.
- Dawkins, Richard (2006). The God Delusion, 99. ISBN 0-618-68000-4.  

Here are more:

Among the fathers of the so-called modern synthesis, Theodosius Dobzhansky was a Christian and something of an amateur theologian; Sir Ronald Fisher was a deeply devout Anglican who, between founding modern statistics and population genetics, penned articles for church magazines.
- H. Allen Orr, "Gould on God", Can religion and science be happily reconciled?
http://www.bostonreview.net/BR24.5/orr.html

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #498 on: May 20, 2011, 09:22:36 AM »

Past or Present.

Your statement is beyond idiotic when you take into account that most of the European population over 400 years ago was Christian. Everyone from Galileo to Sir Isaac Newton believed in God. Have you heard of them? Almost every single scientific advancement from that time was by a Christian scientist.  

Presently, we have John Lennox, Jennifer Wiseman, Martin Nowak and Francis Collins. There are many more. All of them would make you look like a retard.

Here you go fool. Check out this link:
http://www.tektonics.org/scim/sciencemony.htm

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #499 on: May 20, 2011, 09:37:14 AM »
Jesus is depicted as a bearded, long-haired caucasian.  So does this mean we have to believe that the devil is red-skinned, with horns, a forked tail, and carries a pitch-fork?  How does the Devil find time to shape that awesome pointed goatee of his?