Author Topic: Ruhl vs. nasser  (Read 24243 times)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Re: Ruhl vs. nasser
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2011, 10:55:36 PM »
Nasser = greatest mass monster ever.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2011, 12:18:35 AM »
ruhl was better in his prime

he had better structure AND was bigger (to give nasser his credits he was the real only massmonster combined with very good condition ecxept in the back )

nasser = way to short arms and legs, long torso (gives just illusion of flat abs) very big joints in addition to his wide but not thick and detailed back asare his main weaknesses

ruhl has certainly better pecs, shoulders, bis, back, quads

nasser had better abs (sometimes) and was always in good condition

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2011, 12:28:06 AM »
I never see any Ruhl or Nasser pics from behind...anyway both of them are terribly shaped BBers with inferior genetics, Nasser just looked because of his huge torso not any muscle

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2011, 02:11:14 AM »
Ruhl.

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2011, 02:42:59 AM »
Ruhl in those 2002 pics beats anyone, ever.

But Nasser obviously had the better career, considering how well he did in the Olympias.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2011, 02:57:17 AM »
after the night of champions ruhl never looked good anymore. its just a drugs freak.

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2011, 03:08:22 AM »
nasser took much more synthol

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2011, 03:18:52 AM »
I never see any Ruhl or Nasser pics from behind...anyway both of them are terribly shaped BBers with inferior genetics, Nasser just looked because of his huge torso not any muscle

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2011, 03:25:09 AM »
after the night of champions ruhl never looked good anymore. its just a drugs freak.

imo in 2004 he looked quite good

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2011, 07:09:39 AM »
both sucked.  :-\

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2011, 07:10:17 AM »

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2011, 08:22:00 AM »
ruhl even had synthol in his lower traps!!!... check the pic in blue shorts above..... :o

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2011, 08:23:17 AM »

Last pic looks like oil in his traps

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2011, 09:00:04 AM »
And that is why you never see any Ruhl pics from behind...he looks like a normal guy with fake muscles implanted everywhere, not saying Nasser's shape is very much better

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2011, 09:02:10 AM »
backn in 90s,, every one on the stage could have be mr o ,, it wasa not only 1 fella,,everyone were extremly good,, no one from the 2000s would be able to do anything against the fellas from 90s,,our muscle was real ,,our muscle wasnt only blow up from the inside out ,,it was foundation that on top of that we had the hormones blowing it all up but the right way!

anabolics andddddddddddd then... gh in a moderate to mega dose usage with limited insulina

not mega dose gh mega dose insulina and then some anabolics lol

gh15 approved

I agree 100% but that doesn't change the fact that the Ruhl that was posted above is one of the most impressive physiques to ever step on stage and as much as i like Nasser, i think he would still lose side by side against the 2002 NOC version of Ruhl.
Wait for it....

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2011, 09:15:33 AM »
I am.  Tier 2 is still very respectable!
$3000- $4000 club (tier 2)
Atwood, D. Ball, K. Green, M. Kjellstrom, Z. Khan, Kovacs, J. Long, V. Martinez, Ruhl, Scholz,

but it's not tier 1!  ;)

HOW DARE YOU LUMP KAI AND VICTOR WITH THE REST OF THESE CLOWNS

BOTH ARE TIER 1

UPDATE YOUR FRIGGIN LIST

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2011, 09:31:03 AM »
Dorian killed them both.  :P

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2011, 11:32:54 AM »
Prime ruhl vs. prime nasser.

Who is better..

Discuss.
Both loaded with Synthol.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2011, 11:44:16 AM »
Gunter wins!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2011, 11:57:36 AM »
I agree 100% but that doesn't change the fact that the Ruhl that was posted above is one of the most impressive physiques to ever step on stage and as much as i like Nasser, i think he would still lose side by side against the 2002 NOC version of Ruhl.

it is impressive picture yes,,but breautiful man with glases if you ever met the fella... in prime....no one came even close to the size and condition ,,not even ron ,,ron had better freaky muscle shape,,but no one was beautiful man with glases lean size ,,NO ONE,,and tight flat FLAT midsection ,,mean at 280+ midsection was as flat as 200-210 lb competitors,,i suggest you show me today ONE fella that can go up 70lb and midsection look so flat tight and conditioned,,

beside whom ever stood next to dorian and ron ... and placed top o and left behind chiwaway ,,and kevin ,,and many more,,is MUCH MUCH btter than german macrus,,german marcus was freak like pacotita ,,freak of respond to hormone both products and doses which were huge... but to have symetry and condition ,,balance and perfection ,,takes some work and takes to be BORN with ,, to this day the only mr o that is missing from the chart is beautiful man with glases,, the truly one who is missing ,,chiwawa maybe,, maybe him too,, this can never be forgoton dorian was great bodybuild but few times it should have been taken by chiwawa and beautiful man with glases,,kevin could have take it too if his legs werre up at the beggining of 2000s  but he let them slide,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2011, 05:39:17 PM »
Nasser was very impressive and consistent until 1998 or so. Ruhl in 2002 was insane though.

All IL-15.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2011, 02:20:01 PM »
it is impressive picture yes,,but breautiful man with glases if you ever met the fella... in prime....no one came even close to the size and condition ,,not even ron ,,ron had better freaky muscle shape,,but no one was beautiful man with glases lean size ,,NO ONE,,and tight flat FLAT midsection ,,mean at 280+ midsection was as flat as 200-210 lb competitors,,i suggest you show me today ONE fella that can go up 70lb and midsection look so flat tight and conditioned,,

beside whom ever stood next to dorian and ron ... and placed top o and left behind chiwaway ,,and kevin ,,and many more,,is MUCH MUCH btter than german macrus,,german marcus was freak like pacotita ,,freak of respond to hormone both products and doses which were huge... but to have symetry and condition ,,balance and perfection ,,takes some work and takes to be BORN with ,, to this day the only mr o that is missing from the chart is beautiful man with glases,, the truly one who is missing ,,chiwawa maybe,, maybe him too,, this can never be forgoton dorian was great bodybuild but few times it should have been taken by chiwawa and beautiful man with glases,,kevin could have take it too if his legs werre up at the beggining of 2000s  but he let them slide,,

gh15 approved

Wow, that is some real admiration you have for Nasser there.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder lol
Wait for it....

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2011, 03:20:38 PM »
Wow, that is some real admiration you have for Nasser there.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder lol

Yes, and gh15 is a more qualified beholder than you ;)

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2011, 05:08:07 PM »

Nasser never owned Dillett Half as hard as Ruhl did in 1999 @ NOC. Dillett hated NYC for years after this contest. He foolishly stated that he let his hate go after terrorists attacked NYC on 9/11 2001. Im serious. He actually said that!

Paraphrase: "NY had a tough year, so Did I, so I figured that I'd Put an end the feud".

Dillett.... What a loser  

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2011, 05:48:06 PM »

Nasser never owned Dillett Half as hard as Ruhl did in 1999 @ NOC. Dillett hated NYC for years after this contest. He foolishly stated that he let his hate go after terrorists attacked NYC on 9/11 2001. Im serious. He actually said that!

Paraphrase: "NY had a tough year, so Did I, so I figured that I'd Put an end the feud".

Dillett.... What a loser  

Damn, Ruhl is owning Dillet - makes him look small. Even his calves are bigger.