Author Topic: is heterosexuality really worth the humiliation?  (Read 23526 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: is heterosexuality really worth the humiliation?
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2011, 01:57:00 PM »
three pages later and poor johnny is being pushed in the wrong direction by getbiggers.

dude, a man's anus was only meant for a good al bundy turd fest. 

Dude, you love Tranny's.  :-\
D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2011, 02:03:52 PM »
this

btw, it's not a matter of asking out some skank...that's easy

this is, unfortunately, one of those situations where I actually fell in love with someone....

as men, we all try to be somewhat callous and treat girls like skanks and tricks but we all still have that love instinct in us.  Love is the worst
so you want to orally pleasure a man becuase you won't fall in love with a man? That is the dumbest shit i have ever heard. Go outside right now, find the biggest mofo you can find and tell him to slap some sense into you. Then go home, clean yourself up. then drive  to a good bar, and get at least one bitches number.
A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2011, 02:08:21 PM »
Then go home, clean yourself up. then drive  to a good bar, and get at least one bitches number.

I have to wash my hair and pussy before I go out

also, i think the hidden theme here is that being gay seems way more awesome than dealing with all this shit that you have to do when you are straight

I know some gay guy is gonna say "No- it isn't that easy- you're ignorant"....

BULLSHIT!-I've seen "Cruising"...that shit is fun

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2011, 02:20:42 PM »

It ain't easy.  Can't get through a workout without some 20-something muscle boy with the f* me daddy.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2011, 04:00:05 PM »

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2011, 04:01:53 PM »
It ain't easy.  Can't get through a workout without some 20-something muscle boy with the f* me daddy.

You ain't straight are ya?  :-\
D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2011, 04:09:41 PM »

more of the chick xerxes posted  :o

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2011, 04:21:03 PM »

also, I'm about to turn 33 and i'm finding that asking a girl out doesn't get easier as you get older

Disagree, gets easier as you get older as you give less of a fuck

also gets easier because if you are upfront and they go 'I have a boyfriend' you think afterwoods that was nothing who cares

anyway i've done a lot of cold calling sales it's a bit different than picking up but i got so used to approaching people randomly it's nothing anymore. Before i did that i will say it seemed much harder (business & chicks).

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2011, 05:38:51 PM »
.....I just got back from the gym where I stuttered like a asshole trying to talk to a girl I really like

I did that thing where I wanted to ask her out but was too chicken to so now I look like a huge jerk

seriously, is it worth it anymore?
I'm seriously becoming a gay just so I don't have to ask anyone out anymore

also, I'm about to turn 33 and i'm finding that asking a girl out doesn't get easier as you get older

btw, I hope I didn't misrepresent myself as some sort of "player" on this forum.  I think I'm like every guy in this world in that I have insecurities

does anyone else have any of the problems I have?
classic case of aiming too high and ignoring the ones who are interested in you because you think you re better than them.
You re muscular, but you re small, you re insecure due to your father abandonning you, you re "very nice" due to being raised by a single mother... it means very attractives girls will never be interested in you -they want tougher men-. Also it wouldnt surprise me if you were trying way too hard. I guess it's in your personality. You re constantly joking which is at some point also a trait of insecurity, basically it means you have a low self esteem.

Settle for a good girl with a job, an education, who doesnt look like a top model / fitness slut; they re not interested in guys like you anyway. Maybe if you were on roids? but you re too smart and too "sensitive" for that.

Put it simply you re immature still, and didnt understand some things about life. I guess your father didnt understand them either hence you being blocked in a hole or more like against a wall.

Also stop over feeding your brain with video games, the "gym", getbig and other retarded influences. You are what you read/see/eat.

Your view of the world and how things works is childish, extremistic,  dumb , dichotomic.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2011, 05:42:21 PM »
uberman could you recommend some good reading material for me / us

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2011, 05:50:59 PM »
I have to wash my hair and pussy before I go out

also, i think the hidden theme here is that being gay seems way more awesome than dealing with all this shit that you have to do when you are straight

BULLSHIT!-I've seen "Cruising"...that shit is fun
if you just want sex, i'm guessing gays have that easier cus their are both men?
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2011, 05:55:34 PM »
uberman could you recommend some good reading material for me / us
lot of psychology books in french not translated in english unfortunately. I'm pretty sure there are equivalent in english by english speaking authors.
 But in english there s this book from david burns aside of the encyclopedias i m studying;

again as i mentionned it earlier on here anyone can read some great books just visiting his local library and hitting the psychology area. Again there's psychology and "psychology", do not read shitty books which are pseudo guides about how to get well in 2 lessons. Read some stuff that's been written by real psychologists.
Psychogenealogy and the repetition of life scenarios / behaviors / cognitive schemes inherited from caregivers in childhood are a must read to free yourself as much as you can from them after identifying them.

Absolutely all insecurities and bad cognitivo/behavioral patterns we suffer from as adults origin in the lack of a father figure (love/attachment/security/hope/trust) during childhood or psychological/physical violences from trusted caregivers during this step of the human development wathever your gender.

It's about figuring what you re reproducing, who taught it to you, and how to free yourself from it by replacing it with another scheme/pattern, a more adaptive one. We ve all been traumatized at some point and we re all suffering from these enkysted, hidden scars at some point. It becomes really nasty when we reproduce them and hurt other people. I'm in no way talking about changing who you are, who you were , what you can do from scratch, i.m talking about knowing what you re suffering from and it doesnt mean automatically you re going to solve it in your lifetime. But it's a first step.

Read about schema therapy, psychogenealogy, cognitivo behaviorial therapies, and reading about some basic buddhism stuff (art of hapiness by howard ...Cutler) also. But dont get in buddhism too deep cause it's simply not adaptated to us occidentals -and even to asians- anymore. It's just to understand the principle of interdependancy between everything.

We re not all equals in terms of reading/understanding capacities, but what you read is stocked in your memory and even if you dont get something right now it will be stored for later so no read is useless, the way the puzzles builds himself -for how seeks informations/pieces actively- works the same for everyone, that's the funny of it.

I absolutely dont think that having troubles dating women means you re homosexual. It just means you have troubles understanding relationships between men and women because, 99.99999 % of the time your own parents broke their union in the past, shattering the normal development of your psychism into pieces -no union- and as a result the way you think /you interact with others.

Im certain there are a lot of women interested in jhonny but he just ignore them. That's because obviously there are some things about the principle of reality he still didnt get, and it's not even his fault, it's because of what he learnt - or what he DIDNT LEARN- from his father or friends who replaced his father figure -poorly-.
Another very common problem is when your own family is actually not beneficial to your well being, when people want to manipulate/hurt you because themselves have been manipulated/hurt by their own parents/grandparents. It'S very difficult to cut yourself from this influence -often he only one you ever knew- which in itself is reasuring because it is original. Often brothers, sisters, cousins ,parents grandparents all participate in keeping a system the way it always worked because it is beneficial to them even if it isnt for someone else in the family.

At this point you need to find valuable help from someone who s outside of your family and will bring you an objective view about things= a psychologist.

A last basic tip; pick girls of your age, of your social condition, and who shares similar enemies/problems that need to be solved with you. This is balance. No clear, definitive unhealthy domination from anyone.
The only absolute is that everything is relative, and that by doing good things you get good things in return. Like it or not it's how it works. Be benevolent and be subtle, moderate, balanced. Do not talk too much if you have nothing to say, and dont hide insecurities with overcompensating behaviors; just tone them down.

We are all the same and going thru exactly the same steps in our individual developments. We re just at different levels /steps, because we all had a different education. There are only immature and mature people. Immature people hurt themselves and others because they dont know how to interact differently, because they learnt their behaviors from people who themselves were hurt.
That's the only difference between humans; their level of maturity in the understanding of life. There are immature people in their 50s, 60s. Be careful about that. Being old doesnt mean being wise.

Im also pretty sure johnny like most guys his age must be bored beyond belief to feed themselves with crap all day long since years. They could do so much better. but problem is that often they have a very low self esteem because they ve been abandonned by their fathers and think that they re not worth it. That if their own father thought they werent worth raising /spending time with -increasing their odds of survival by interacting with them and sharing strategies of survival- most people must think the same... even themselves after a while. Loved kids become loving and lovable adults, unloved kids become unlovable and unable to love adults. You can only repeat what you ve learned, not what you DIDNT learn.
Fact is most people (men women in their 20/30s)  have laregely enough intelectual ressources to study, get a better education or understandting of life, and could land decent women to go thru life with. And become significant individuals and contributors to the society that spawned them.  

chess315

« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2011, 06:05:17 PM »
picking up girls besides looks it striclty a statistical matter the more girls you hit on the more you pick up obviously you can sound like a jack ass and fuck yourself up ocasionally. I smart man  once said if your not creeping or pissing off a few girls here and there you not really trying hard enough

slaver

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2011, 06:05:23 PM »
here is one bad movie:
strap bombs to youself and goto democratic antioanl convention
:)
then dentonate next to obama as u ashake his hand
that will cure ur confidenc problem

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2011, 06:05:50 PM »
You ain't straight are ya?  :-\

haven't been accused of that in quite a while

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2011, 06:12:03 PM »
oh bigtime buddy. fear of rejection. i've never considered homosexuality though; only suicide. :D

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2011, 06:22:28 PM »
btw, it's not a matter of asking out some skank...that's easy
this is, unfortunately, one of those situations where I actually fell in love with someone....
as men, we all try to be somewhat callous and treat girls like skanks and tricks but we all still have that love instinct in us.  Love is the worst

Boo frickin hoo....some tramp broke your heart and now you're ready to go find a dick to suck?

Harden the fuck up ya sissy.

Find that tramp's younger sister and plow her in the ass. You'll feel much better.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2011, 06:26:02 PM »
thanks uberman.  have you read much of freud and if so do you have a recommendation about how to introduce oneself to his works?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2011, 06:37:19 PM »
listen, this girl hasn't broken my heart....yet

and I honestly don't think i'm gonna start banging guys just cause of this incident....yet

however, there is a point to be made and that is gay guys don't have to put up with any of this shit

and, yes, I take rejection/failure HORRIBLY.  As a matter of fact, my last relapse was caused because of rejection/failure (not from a girl- it was something else)

Dear gay people,

Not only do I like your clothes and music, I also love your concept of relationships (for lack of a better word)

Signed,
a Future Ex Heterosexual if shit doesn't pick up

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2011, 06:38:12 PM »
thanks uberman.  have you read much of freud and if so do you have a recommendation about how to introduce oneself to his works?
religion led to philosophy which led to psychanalysis which led to psychology.

As you can see this branch of  human sciences is a vast continent to discover and develop furthermore. You can read a bit of all of these things and you re not going to regret it. They re all talking about the same things. Science or religion? they re both about finding the best way to survive without hurting the others members of your specie and if possible, benefit them /their survival.

For most people freud is simply too hard to understand. And it's only theories, still. Let's say it's just a part of the whole thing, and it is worth trying to understand as much as you can understand of it, even if you re not going too deep.  Cognitive behaviorial psychology is the most modern way to help people get their psychism functionnal (with or without chemical help at the same time) .  But reading about ahntrhopology, biology  , ethology and the development of the child wont hurt. Just read as much as you can and let yourself get into it. There's no pressure; getting more knowledges is actually the only thing in life that is infinite and you cant get bored of.

Biology affects psychology, psychology affects biology = physical lesions of the brain affects the way you think and feel, and the way you think, feel, act, believe (what you ve been taught/told to think or do) affects physically, biologically, chemically the way your brain works/develops itself and how it produces neurotransmitters.

Everything is constantly linked to everything. The question is how to manage all of this to produce life and survival considering it is almost impossible to manage everything at the same time. You do the maths about what is left to us to do in our lifetime. Potentially unlimited possibilities, yet limited ressources. And traps, fake promises that make some people richer and other more desperate.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2011, 06:44:02 PM »
picking up girls besides looks it striclty a statistical matter the more girls you hit on the more you pick up obviously you can sound like a jack ass and fuck yourself up ocasionally. I smart man  once said if your not creeping or pissing off a few girls here and there you not really trying hard enough

It's all sales it's a numbers game.

Some people you can fuck up what you say but they don't care, others it doesn't matter what you say or do you can't win. But if you can only get 2 out of 10 then go after 500 and that 2 turns into 100

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2011, 06:44:58 PM »
.....I just got back from the gym where I stuttered like a asshole trying to talk to a girl I really like

I did that thing where I wanted to ask her out but was too chicken to so now I look like a huge jerk

seriously, is it worth it anymore?
I'm seriously becoming a gay just so I don't have to ask anyone out anymore

btw, I hope I didn't misrepresent myself as some sort of "player" on this forum.  I think I'm like every guy in this world in that I have insecurities

Unfortunately I don't.

When you are strikingly good looking you don't even need much money.

You need to talk to Quickerblade. He basically coached me through a routine w/ a chick at the gym here I wanted to talk to. Now we've been dating for 1 month.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2011, 06:45:50 PM »
however, there is a point to be made and that is gay guys don't have to put up with any of this shit

yes we do.  I've had my heart broken a number of times.

here is the thing, straight guys are 90% the pursuer.  gay guys are both pursued and the one doing the pursuing.  I get rejected often.  I don't take it personally.  Nobody is everyone's type.  But I also get lots of unwanted attention.  I do my best not to be rude, but (especially when the other guy is drunk) its the only way they get the message.  When you're dating in the gay world, you're getting it from both ends.    Um, let me rephrase that.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2011, 06:48:06 PM »
yes we do.  I've had my heart broken a number of times.

\

FUCK!!!

Can a person still get into the priesthood if they've had sex already or if their are nude pictures of them circulating on the internet?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #99 on: June 21, 2011, 06:53:53 PM »

FUCK!!!

Can a person get into the priesthood if they've had sex already or if their are nude pictures of them circulating on the internet?
Relax johnny.  Are you looking to settle down?  Time heals all wounds.  Maybe the next girl you fall for will feel the same way about you.  If not, knock her out and have your way with her.