Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 133561 times)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #175 on: July 26, 2011, 05:04:27 PM »

Swlabr

« Reply #176 on: July 26, 2011, 05:04:42 PM »
gh15 = god

No, not just god of hormones. HE IS GOD!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #177 on: July 26, 2011, 05:20:34 PM »
Groink

Word of warning,

Don't overdo the tanning bed.

gotta take it slow and gradual.

Excessive redness to the skin is never a great sign.

It's the tint of the picture...I don't tan at all

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: July 26, 2011, 05:25:22 PM »
groink i think it is a surpise that someone who has a daughter , acts this way on a bb board.
i to have a daughter, and teach her humility is the most important trade.. well one of the most important trades.
somehow you having raised a daughter worries some peopleli ke in, how can such narcist bring up a healthy child. i think that is what is meant.
not saying you did not do a good job, i do not know you.
but the way you react overhere, does make me question... i would be ashamed acting the way you do overhere at 50 years old....
and this is not an attack, just observation, so no need to get defensive...  ;D

you think i act like this when i am around my child ? are you nuts?

as far as humility....no, i don't teach my daughter to be anyone's doormat, be confident in who you are, Be a leader..not a follower...don't take shit from anyone......that's what I teach my daughter.

Swlabr

« Reply #179 on: July 26, 2011, 05:31:43 PM »
How old is your daughter?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #180 on: July 26, 2011, 05:49:33 PM »
you think i act like this when i am around my child ? are you nuts?

as far as humility....no, i don't teach my daughter to be anyone's doormat, be confident in who you are, Be a leader..not a follower...don't take shit from anyone......that's what I teach my daughter.

Groink, please tell us what you would like us to do? We're tired brah. Lets just forget this whole thread ever happened and that you never admitted to juicing in the first place. It would be much better......no offense to you but  I'm sick of being on the greatest bodybuilding board on the internet  and seeing pictures of some washed up 50 year old it's fucking disturbing.

I feel much better now
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: July 26, 2011, 05:54:18 PM »

Groink, please tell us what you would like us to do? We're tired brah. Lets just forget this whole thread ever happened and that you never admitted to juicing in the first place. It would be much better......no offense to you but  I'm sick of being on the greatest bodybuilding board on the internet  and seeing pictures of some washed up 50 year old it's fucking disturbing.

I feel much better now

LOL....washed up.....I never competed nor do i plan to....I just look better than you and 95% of the people talking shit about me

and there is nothing you can "do" here....that's why you are all so frustrated  :)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: July 26, 2011, 05:55:23 PM »
lol this is making me wanna inject growth hormone just so i can make better posts

Stavios

« Reply #183 on: July 26, 2011, 05:58:08 PM »
I can't make good post because it would take me too long to find the good words in english  :D or eose i would be more of an asshole for sure  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: July 26, 2011, 05:59:51 PM »
The difference between me and "Flintstones"  ::) here is when i turn off my computer and go outside....I'm still this really muscular, good looking guy who looks great for his age...nothing changes.

when you walk away from your computer you go from a bigmouth who thinks he knows something, back to the fat guy no one likes and can't get laid  :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #185 on: July 26, 2011, 06:12:29 PM »
The difference between me and "Flintstones"  ::) here is when i turn off my computer and go outside....I'm still this really muscular, good looking guy who looks great for his age...nothing changes.

when you walk away from your computer you go from a bigmouth who thinks he knows something, back to the fat guy no one likes and can't get laid  :D

a week ago I would of responded to you, now I am just starting to feel bad for you. You called me a broke ass who couldnt take a woman to a five star restaurant and I posted legit pictures of me owning your ass   :D you poor guy.
l

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #186 on: July 26, 2011, 06:40:09 PM »
a week ago I would of responded to you, now I am just starting to feel bad for you. You called me a broke ass who couldnt take a woman to a five star restaurant and I posted legit pictures of me owning your ass   :D you poor ####.

LOL. FLINSTONE IS A JEW FROM A WEALTHY AREA. DO UR HOMEWORK U FAT DUMB PIG GROINKER.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2011, 06:47:32 PM »
LOL. FLINSTONE IS A JEW FROM A WEALTHY AREA. DO UR HOMEWORK U FAT DUMB PIG GROINKER.

I live in North Charleston you fool  ::)
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: July 26, 2011, 07:18:40 PM »
a week ago I would of responded to you, now I am just starting to feel bad for you. You called me a broke ass who couldnt take a woman to a five star restaurant and I posted legit pictures of me owning your ass   :D you poor ####.

Oh yes......I remember those "legit" pictures that didn't have a person in any of them....nice pictures of the neighbors car.   ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #189 on: July 26, 2011, 07:31:41 PM »
Oh yes......I remember those "legit" pictures that didn't have a person in any of them....nice pictures of the neighbors car.   ::)

I proove they are my cars and you ban your account and never post again, deal? I'll write Groink is a little bitch with whip cream on it (with the door open so you know it's not my neighbors cars ::) .. Deal?
l

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: July 26, 2011, 07:34:03 PM »
could be friends with the neighbor...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: July 26, 2011, 07:43:19 PM »
I proove they are my cars and you ban your account and never post again, deal? I'll write Groink is a little bitch with whip cream on it (with the door open so you know it's not my neighbors cars ::) .. Deal?

No...I really don't care what car you drive and their are a million ways to do that regardless....how about you post a pic of you tubby...so we can all have a good laugh ? :D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #192 on: July 26, 2011, 07:45:09 PM »

Every old bodybuilder above the age of 40 have one thing in common...they will throw their family under a bus for a bottle of legit tren. !

As  For the The reason you love tren so much ... It defies the laws of physics for an old fuck like you because it takes whatever you eat and you just gain muscle..e that the deca dianabol no longer does it for you when you hit the age of 50..

Im confused. So what I recall is I put the needle all the way in and but prior to injecting pull back on the cylinder of the syringe to show not in a vein.... wtf!

LOL- tell us all 'flintones1' about all your experience with the wonderful compound known as tren.

oh wait, you dont have any cause you havent even done your first run yet you know it all 19 year old regurgitating to sound cool mouthpiece. you still 'cant wait to score some real dbol'.  ::)

fuck i hate kids like you. this is your last warning sunshine- fuck off with that repeating shit you know nothing about bullshit already. ive told you twice now. if i see you repeating shit you know nothing about one more time i'll fucking hound you right off this board. trust me- you do not want me up your ass. ill make your stay here a livng hell. dont believe me- ask around.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 26, 2011, 07:46:47 PM »

when you walk away from your computer you go from a bigmouth who thinks he knows something, back to the fat guy no one likes and can't get laid  :D

dude, hes a 19 year old kid who hasnt even done his first run yet, but talks like hes the second god of hormones. bitch needs to stfu and know his role here, which is right at the bottom of the pile.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: July 26, 2011, 07:51:35 PM »
i can now retire peacfuly,, this fella write better than me,, explain better than me ,, and is real good at this,,

this is one of the best posting i ahve read on getbig.com

VERY VERY VERY TRUE!

gh15 approved

you should be more careful who you endorse.

the kid hasnt even tasted pussy yet.

he has no clue what hes talking about other than what he reads.
b

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #195 on: July 26, 2011, 07:52:41 PM »

the mighty groink
owns more space
in more heads
than alex23
he is the elite
of the genetic
elite

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: July 26, 2011, 07:54:04 PM »

the mighty groink
owns more space
in more heads
than alex23
he is the elite
of the genetic
elite

actually i like groink more and more all the time.
b

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #197 on: July 26, 2011, 07:58:27 PM »

everyone likes groink
they all want to be him
jealous of his genetics
you are included

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: July 26, 2011, 07:59:18 PM »

everyone likes groink
they all want to be him
jealous of his genetics
you are included

actually no
im quite happy with
my 'genetics'
sparky
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: July 26, 2011, 08:08:47 PM »
dude, hes a 19 year old kid who hasnt even done his first run yet, but talks like hes the second god of hormones. bitch needs to stfu and know his role here, which is right at the bottom of the pile.

LOL....indeed. another fucking know it all who repeats a few catchphrases and think they are somebody.