Author Topic: testosterona face  (Read 133695 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: testosterona face
« Reply #300 on: July 27, 2011, 09:45:55 PM »
twister will take depleted pictures,, he take pic from befor weigh in ,, from flat carb down ,, he will do anything to lie on internet at age 55! ,, twister cant see himself that he lookl in the pictures he put like he is 60 year old fella,, 60 year old! while he is how old? 50?

fellas let the ones who know the cult well fight this fight,, let van b and will grant and flinston and g101 and james and the spikes do this fight,, or anyone else who is expericned in bodybuild life style,, he is right now lieing with capital L ,, take a picture of spike...when in condition and of coach ...and see the abdominal area..spike has much beter physiqe ofcourse...but! coach is straight out lieing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #301 on: July 27, 2011, 09:48:28 PM »
damn maybe there really is such a thing as genetics. This is a LIFETIME of abuse lol. He has good arms for a midget but thats it. I saw what 4 kits of gh did to my physique in few months  ::) and this guy has been to 2000 kits ...literally. Gh15 is completely right, this is just a failed bodybuilder who is a frustrated human being. This is the type of guy that hates dogs and loves cats which i HATE. :-X
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #302 on: July 27, 2011, 09:49:34 PM »
Thats the point genius...all of what drugs?

fuckin retard!

you are so full of lies you cant see 2 inch infront of you ,, everyone that been on hormones knows that the obliqes and seratus and the sides look much more ripped than the abdominals when you are on hgh and aas....especialy when you are a consistant user for many years with very little time off if at all,, the water sit mainly on the abdominal not on the sides...this is why you flex this way because its the seratus and piano keys that will be visible very well whiel abdominal wont have the deep cuts when on hgh and aas and insulina at lower doses...skin gets thicker from prolonged use of gh and aas ....you have the exact problem of fellas who dont know their body pre diuretic usage...you give twists to reality with your balonie,,

you are prime liar,, who ever hire you to train him or her is totaly out of their mind

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #303 on: July 27, 2011, 09:50:40 PM »
Tell us - what were you on ?
Bump

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #304 on: July 27, 2011, 09:51:32 PM »
twister will take depleted pictures,, he take pic from befor weigh in ,, from flat carb down ,, he will do anything to lie on internet at age 55! ,, twister cant see himself that he lookl in the pictures he put like he is 60 year old fella,, 60 year old! while he is how old? 50?

fellas let the ones who know the cult well fight this fight,, let van b and will grant and flinston and g101 and james and the spikes do this fight,, or anyone else who is expericned in bodybuild life style,, he is right now lieing with capital L ,, take a picture of spike...when in condition and of coach ...and see the abdominal area..spike has much beter physiqe ofcourse...but! coach is straight out lieing

gh15 approved

Just admit you're an idiot and fraud and I just owned the shit out of you. You're like my fucking bi-polar ex-wife, can't admit when your wrong. Grow some balls......or at least one and while you're at it check into some humility and while I'm at you're integrity cannot be trusted. Go away son ya bother me.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #305 on: July 27, 2011, 09:56:55 PM »
fuckin retard!

you are so full of lies you cant see 2 inch infront of you ,, everyone that been on hormones knows that the obliqes and seratus and the sides look much more ripped than the abdominals when you are on hgh and aas....especialy when you are a consistant user for many years with very little time off if at all,, the water sit mainly on the abdominal not on the sides...this is why you flex this way because its the seratus and piano keys that will be visible very well whiel abdominal wont have the deep cuts when on hgh and aas and insulina at lower doses...skin gets thicker from prolonged use of gh and aas ....you have the exact problem of fellas who dont know their body pre diuretic usage...you give twists to reality with your balonie,,

you are prime liar,, who ever hire you to train him or her is totaly out of their mind

gh15 approved

You stupid SOB that was the first time I dieted down for a show in almost 20 fucking years, did you actually think I was going be perfect with paper thin skin after all those years of NOT dieting? The only thing i used to cut was some clen and T-3 and i stopped the clen because I was flying off the walls and hated the feeling. You don't need GH to get ripped you fucking clown, why in the hell do you think bodybuiders had lower BF before GH was rampant in BBing?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: July 27, 2011, 09:59:22 PM »
lol coach is the guy who denies using drugs and then corrects you on their proper usage when he thinks he can sound smarter than you. You say you're on HRT, wtf does clen and t3 have to do with HRT

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #307 on: July 27, 2011, 10:00:27 PM »
lol coach is the guy who denies using drugs and then corrects you on their proper usage when he thinks he can sound smarter than you. You say you're on HRT, wtf does clen and t3 have to do with HRT

Who denied using drugs?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #308 on: July 27, 2011, 10:00:35 PM »
Look at the raging alcoholic, GH and slin..hahahahaha

What am I on here oh "God of hormones"? hahahaha

Take a look at your wrists..notice how skinny they are. That is not someone who is made to EVER bench 550... Take a notice to how the woman at the bar ignore you despite your handsome face :-* Notice how  all through your childhood  you were used as a chair when it was time to load a bus . That is not genetics! this post i about to make is a theory  gh15 may or may not know about,  but it is a cross between a vanbilderass/gh15 type of post.

Now I want you to take a look at your face. The lower chin is extremely short, which represents a human with a very week hormonal profile who does not respond well to androgens especially during puberty. Just like the clavicles of Phil heath did not respond to during puberty.

read below..I attached an old post from this afternoon and it goes into high detail about this.

take a look at the below face of Levrone coach. The distance between the nose and upper lip, the length of the lower jaw, the squareness of the ..now lets pretend for a minute that gh15 is nasser. Well notice how many people gh15 throws off with his drug advice as in gh15 seems to notice other things dont? gh15 responds to AAS in a way that alot of other guys dont. Lots of guys take this dosage of that and dont notice the delts looking the way gh15 does...I am willing to bet gh15 has similar facial structure to levrone. Now when you have a fatboy chink face like Kuclo there is only one way to escape genetics and that is MORE ABUSE! Notice the feminity of the face below. The forehead is narrow,in fact the forehead is very short in length, the jaw is not squared, the face is not compact, the nose is very close to the upper lip. Most likely someone who dabbled in AAS before they finished puberty and their body never finished the maturing process hence the facial structure never fully masculinized!  (and we know how young kuclo started) compare the two below faces...

Even better , take a look at the length of your index finger and your ring finger. The longer your ring finger is in relation to your index finger, the more sensitive your body is to tesosterone. This is not made up by the way. The bulgarrian weightlifters (and Greek), actually select their weightlifters from a VERY young age based on their balance, coordination,strength,length of limbs, and the LENGTH OF THE RING FINGER IN RELATION TO THE INDEX FINGER.

the

proof

is

in

the

pudding

and coach

is

a

genetic

nada

l

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #309 on: July 27, 2011, 10:02:13 PM »

Take a look at your wrists..notice how skinny they are. That is not someone who is made to EVER bench 550... Take a notice to how the woman at the bar ignore you despite your handsome face :-* Notice how  all through your childhood  you were used as a chair when it was time to load a bus . That is not genetics! this post i about to make is a theory  gh15 may or may not know about,  but it is a cross between a vanbilderass/gh15 type of post.

Now I want you to take a look at your face. The lower chin is extremely short, which represents a human with a very week hormonal profile who does not respond well to androgens especially during puberty. Just like the clavicles of Phil heath did not respond to during puberty.

read below..I attached an old post from this afternoon and it goes into high detail about this.

take a look at the below face of Levrone coach. The distance between the nose and upper lip, the length of the lower jaw, the squareness of the forehead. The larger distance between the upper lip and nose the more masculine the face and the more senstiive you are to testosterone. I can tell what kind of ressponse someone will have to AAS by simply looking at their face. Now who had the best response to AAS of any man to walk the earth?  KEVIN! See Nasser..now lets pretend for a minute that gh15 is nasser. Well notice how many people gh15 throws off with his drug advice as in gh15 seems to notice other things dont? gh15 responds to AAS in a way that alot of other guys dont. Lots of guys take this dosage of that and dont notice the delts looking the way gh15 does...I am willing to bet gh15 has similar facial structure to levrone. Now when you have a fatboy chink face like Kuclo there is only one way to escape genetics and that is MORE ABUSE! Notice the feminity of the face below. The forehead is narrow,in fact the forehead is very short in length, the jaw is not squared, the face is not compact, the nose is very close to the upper lip. Most likely someone who dabbled in AAS before they finished puberty and their body never finished the maturing process hence the facial structure never fully masculinized!  (and we know how young kuclo started) compare the two below faces...

Even better , take a look at the length of your index finger and your ring finger. The longer your ring finger is in relation to your index finger, the more sensitive your body is to tesosterone. This is not made up by the way. The bulgarrian weightlifters (and Greek), actually select their weightlifters from a VERY young age based on their balance, coordination,strength,length of limbs, and the LENGTH OF THE RING FINGER IN RELATION TO THE INDEX FINGER.

the

proof

is

in

the

pudding

and coach

is

a

genetic

nada

I never said I benched 550. The rest of your rant is rhetoric and sucking gh15's cock. BTW, my wrists should be smaller, I'm almost 40lbs lighter. Fuck, between you and GH15 I don't know whos dumber.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #310 on: July 27, 2011, 10:03:19 PM »

take a look at the above face...this is a face that is highly sensitive to testosterone and responds amazingly to drugs..
l

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #311 on: July 27, 2011, 10:04:57 PM »
fuckin retard!

gh15 approved

Is this better?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #312 on: July 27, 2011, 10:05:55 PM »
You stupid SOB that was the first time I dieted down for a show in almost 20 fucking years, did you actually think I was going be perfect with paper thin skin after all those years of NOT dieting? The only thing i used to cut was some clen and T-3 and i stopped the clen because I was flying off the walls and hated the feeling. You don't need GH to get ripped you fucking clown, why in the hell do you think bodybuiders had lower BF before GH was rampant in BBing?

I'm not fucking with you Coach, but your ab wall is totally different now. Abs are Ronnie-like and are starting to "split". You of all people know what that's a sign of. Gary Stydrom's abs are still tight as fuck. And he does Gh/Slin. When the ab wall starts to separate, we may as well call in Palumbo for the anti-virus...Because Palumboism is lying its ugly tracks. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #313 on: July 27, 2011, 10:06:51 PM »
below is a picture of someone who does not respond to drugs well so has to abuse them like crazy, like Coach..look at kuclos face it is not developed properly and showed early abuse of AAS. And no dont say its bloated! bloated does not change his bone structure you fool the forehead is narrow and the chin is not square and the brow is weak.

Now take a look at the second pic of Dennis Newman. That is a masculine face very sensitive to testosterone and responds well!

l

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #314 on: July 27, 2011, 10:08:21 PM »
Here's one from the night show after I ate a shitload after pre-judging..........damn, look at the "gh gut" ahahahaha

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #315 on: July 27, 2011, 10:08:42 PM »
look at how right nasser was about the abs being less visible than obliques. I mean gh15 lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #316 on: July 27, 2011, 10:10:02 PM »
below is a picture of someone who does not respond to drugs well so has to abuse them like crazy, like Coach..look at kuclos face it is not developed properly and showed early abuse of AAS. And no dont say its bloated! bloated does not change his bone structure you fool the forehead is narrow and the chin is not square and the brow is weak.

Now take a look at the second pic of Dennis Newman. That is a masculine face very sensitive to testosterone and responds well!

Newman is dieted down.....are you that retarded?

io856

« Reply #317 on: July 27, 2011, 10:23:23 PM »
somebodys trying way too hard after receiving a little bit of praise from the god  ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #318 on: July 27, 2011, 10:35:50 PM »
somebodys trying way too hard after receiving a little bit of praise from the god  ::)

Go back to your ARISTIMUQUOH and tell him to get me me some vials of nandrolone that actually put muscle on or I will feed him to the crocodiles and turn you into the Israeli goverment. Mossad does not fuck around we are ALL BUSINESS.

whats it gonna be?  "yippy io" ::)

l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #319 on: July 27, 2011, 10:45:41 PM »
Just admit you're an idiot and fraud and I just owned the shit out of you. You're like my fucking bi-polar ex-wife, can't admit when your wrong. Grow some balls......or at least one and while you're at it check into some humility and while I'm at you're integrity cannot be trusted. Go away son ya bother me.

you owned gh15? did i hear this right? how? you are a liar,, you wont admit to the absolit minimum of using aas forget about all the rest of hgh and insulina which you OFCOURSE Used but you here say you used 200mg testosterona and nothing more,, you are  A LIAR,, you are a failed bodybuildr wanna be,, what can be worse?

there is nothing worse than someone who live bodybuilding in the past so much and tried so hard and cared so much and wanted WANTED to be pro and failed,, and used everything we used including insulina,, atleast if you didnt use it ..you know some fella dont use it they are just not wanting to have the insulina factor they really like the samir and frank zane look....so they dont use it ....you can respect it ,, but you are straight out a liar,,

TWISTER! OF TRUTH

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #320 on: July 27, 2011, 10:51:50 PM »

those bodybuilders didnt have this skin ....nor did they have this numbers...bodybuild and gh made love in the 70s first time,, in form of experient even 2 iu gh will shed fat like there is no tomorrow especialy cadavar gh and even at 1 iu it iwll work well! before that bodybuild were not that big proportionaly to their height....they were not 5'6 190...you are saying here numbers out of this world you loonaateek,, you are a liar,, 5'6 190 is like 6'1 240lb do you fuckin get it? so you say you were as good as arnold as in sheer size on stge and just used 200 mg testosterona ...you come off as fake as not legit ,, as balonie,, you come off as old smoked balonie,, bodyfta pre gh wasnt even close to be true 4% nto even close to it! they were all 5-6% if ...just no water ,,you are a liar!

TWISTER! OF TRUTH

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #321 on: July 27, 2011, 10:58:46 PM »
Go back to your ARISTIMUQUOH and tell him to get me me some vials of nandrolone that actually put muscle on or I will feed him to the crocodiles and turn you into the Israeli goverment. Mossad does not fuck around we are ALL BUSINESS.

Mossad is powerful  ;)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #322 on: July 27, 2011, 11:01:31 PM »
and coach twister... why do u keep argueing with gh15... he keeps putting you in your place lol..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #323 on: July 27, 2011, 11:02:40 PM »

LOL

LOL
fallen angel

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #324 on: July 28, 2011, 12:17:37 AM »
take a look at the fella ,,black fella,, that won the masters 35 + pro card .....then take a look at the fella delrosa that do the npc national ...take a good look at the 2...

one if foundation and aas usage with low dose hgh ,,

the other one is gh and insulina with minimal level of foundation,,

whos who?

well the black fella isd the one who can go very far in bodybuilding ...yes even in his age....

the delroza fella....is as finished as dugdildo....

i keep telling you that before you ptu in gh and insulina in high doses you need foundation ,,you first become profesional thennnn you go insulina not vise versa....otherwise you end up a failure like the korean fella which is all gh and insulina jason huh if not mistaken is his name,, he ofcourse will never get anywhere in bodybuild

the problem we have with bodybuild now day is that there are less and less of the black fella 35 masters who won pro card...and many more of the water logged bloofy face yet over all lean hgh delaroza fellas who are truly all drugs and with out them in syetem for 3 months become shadow of former self...you have here level of bodybuilder that is not ready for what it take...and yes he may win profesional card....but will they look like beautiful man with glases? NEVER,, will they look like chiwawi? not in a million years..will they look like samir ? or frank zane? nto in a trillion years...

same balonie as peter putnem ,,,same level ,, turn them to the back and delroza look lik ehe never lifted a weight in his life...very very very bad whats going on in bodybuild now days,, really fellas that are not ready get ready via the drugs hgh and insulina ...really blow up but the size is really nto size...it is really nto size...for! the black fella master 35+ winner...is BIGGER than delroza! smaller on scale..but bigger in real muscle ...muscle that dont go nowhere...muscle that is result of hard work and ass and hgh ...not just hgh and insulina magic in a bottle...

this is the diff friends,, this is the diff,, you ask why beautiful man with glases remain so large...so much weight...its because the foundation was there..yes you an get sick you can finish bodybuild and become more normal...but fellas lik epuenam peter and delroza and all the rest of this gang ...they really are not pro material ...and i say it eventhough he may very well win the national americanos ...its just that the physiqe development eventhough thick and large for frame....doesnt have the muscularatory development that shoud be there from usage of aas ....

they went to the walmart to get milk ....insted of getting the cow and have milk forever... know what gh15 is saying?

generation nothingness..really

brilliant post from Gh 15

gh15 approved