Author Topic: .  (Read 44387 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: What does it take to get striated glutes?
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2011, 06:23:55 PM »
all the female bbers hate chick haha

they melted down everytime he made comments towards female bodybuilding
I mean, I'm inclined to agree with Chick, but I'm not involved in the industry nor do I have to associate with the same people that I go on a public forum and insult.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stavios

« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2011, 06:28:12 PM »
oh I am sure about that but it's hard to "go back"

you will have Iris Kyle showing up looking like squeletor, they can't suddenly make a figure-type physique win over her

Stavios

« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2011, 06:29:25 PM »
I would agree that shredded glutes arent necessary to win, and that you can still be ripped without them.  

the problem with women bodybuilding is not the shredded glutes, it's the fucking MALE HORMONES they take !

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2011, 06:30:12 PM »
Have the womens rep push for drug testing.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stavios

« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2011, 06:30:48 PM »
Have the womens rep push for drug testing.

they will still beat the test, wouldn't do shit

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2011, 06:34:12 PM »
they will still beat the test, wouldn't do shit

Fucked the men all up the year they did that back in the 90's(?)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2011, 08:19:53 PM »
I represent the men

So you represent everyone... I see what you did there Robert.

Good Man!
"1"

suckmymuscle

« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2011, 08:31:35 PM »

You posted this on page two, now again...you would think you wouldve gotten the idea that no one cared the first time around

You are right. When it comes to people not caring about something, you are the expert. It comes from your own personal experience with people.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2011, 01:41:22 AM »
Drugs aside I agree to a certain extent about genetics but from my experience Glutes on most people are the LAST place your body will tap bodyfat from ...and only once everywhere else is 100% lean  The reality is one has to dig deeper to another level than you ever have before, and achieving that level is always a contest goal of mine. I believe once you are contest lean everywhere but the glutes, and in some people (myself included) hams are still not quite there (this is the stage most guys end up competing at and why it'd easy to think it's unachievable for them or others)..it takes another good 8-6 weeks of aggressive carb cycling,intense training and intelligent cardio to deplete the intra muscular fat in the glutes down enough to reveal those striations. It's tough and your mind & body will fight you - you'll deal with feeling of being near death, being really uncomfortable at times, insomnia and irritability - those low carb days can be quite spiritual actually  8) you have to have the mentality of one of those crazy free divers and apply it to dieting and cardio. this is not a recommended goal for a recreational dieter - purely for BB competition.

As an example (dark blue shorts) had been dieting for 18 weeks already - ripped but Glutes/hams still smooth. Then in the red trunks after another 10 weeks (28 weeks in total at this point) of carb cycle dieting (6 days low carb 100g/ 1 x 300g refeed - repeat ) and more cardio came down another 5 pounds (7 days out - Viola! Glutes finally starting to get striated) it just took a longer time in a deficit and being that lean already so my body had no choice and I actually have shit genetics for being lean!

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2011, 02:11:04 AM »
Troy Alves also said it was genetics for the most part, even though he is always ripped and in sick conditioning.

heycomedy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2011, 03:40:58 AM »
lipo on yer ass
capitalism baby!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2011, 04:14:11 AM »
Iron you're half black and Shit Out Luck kiddo...

I'm just kidding..you're actually growing on me

life a fungus ;D

So, I'm growin' on ya like a fungus, huh ??
Well there, pretty lady, what say you and I get together and I grow IN ya ? After some cannoli's and cullungous ( sp. ? lol ), of course. ;)

Btw, for fourplay, I'll just go through a Vic Martinez posin' routine for ya. That should get ya excited ! ;D ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2011, 04:46:39 AM »
Drugs aside I agree to a certain extent about genetics but from my experience Glutes on most people are the LAST place your body will tap bodyfat from ...and only once everywhere else is 100% lean  The reality is one has to dig deeper to another level than you ever have before, and achieving that level is always a contest goal of mine. I believe once you are contest lean everywhere but the glutes, and in some people (myself included) hams are still not quite there (this is the stage most guys end up competing at and why it'd easy to think it's unachievable for them or others)..it takes another good 8-6 weeks of aggressive carb cycling,intense training and intelligent cardio to deplete the intra muscular fat in the glutes down enough to reveal those striations. It's tough and your mind & body will fight you - you'll deal with feeling of being near death, being really uncomfortable at times, insomnia and irritability - those low carb days can be quite spiritual actually  8) you have to have the mentality of one of those crazy free divers and apply it to dieting and cardio. this is not a recommended goal for a recreational dieter - purely for BB competition.

As an example (dark blue shorts) had been dieting for 18 weeks already - ripped but Glutes/hams still smooth. Then in the red trunks after another 10 weeks (28 weeks in total at this point) of carb cycle dieting (6 days low carb 100g/ 1 x 300g refeed - repeat ) and more cardio came down another 5 pounds (7 days out - Viola! Glutes finally starting to get striated) it just took a longer time in a deficit and being that lean already so my body had no choice and I actually have shit genetics for being lean!

This post ends the thread, if anyone doesn't agree with this guy, go shoot yourself ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2011, 04:55:16 AM »
This post ends the thread, if anyone doesn't agree with this guy, go shoot yourself ;D

Till GH-Fucktard comes in and says the guy was on 1gm of test a day, 500iu of insulin EOD, 250iu of GH a week, blah blah blah blah

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2011, 04:56:31 AM »
Noel, what do you think of Troy Alves? Dude looks dieted to death in the face and upper body (front at least) and
still looks comparatively fat in the hams and glutes. How much weight do you think he would have to lose to display a ripped ass?

Stavios

« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2011, 05:57:46 AM »
Noel, what do you think of Troy Alves? Dude looks dieted to death in the face and upper body (front at least) and
still looks comparatively fat in the hams and glutes. How much weight do you think he would have to lose to display a ripped ass?

Troy doesn't know his diuretics well enough

with Noel's help, he is a black Munzer

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2011, 06:00:35 AM »
Troy doesn't know his diuretics well enough

with Noel's help, he is a black Munzer
Munzer has shit on this guy ;D

Stavios

« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2011, 06:16:56 AM »

thaT's Noel in that pic !

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2011, 06:19:41 AM »

Hamdullah's a freak! Spoke to a guy who trained at his gym and he was saying that Hamdullah has striated glutes 365 days a year  :o

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2011, 06:35:24 AM »
Ya Troy is a tough one, you would have to keep the carbs up high enough to still drop fat but not lose muscle for him to bring the lower body to match the upper, its always those who dont figure out whats wrong just to write it off on genetics, makes it alot easier than finding a solution right Chick? Thats kind of an Ironic knickname for a guy that hates women, just sayin.

Xerxes

« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2011, 06:41:43 AM »
Hamdullah going head to head with Mustafa Mohammad, all great physiques in this vid

Mustafa looks insane here, perfect physique, no flaws

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2011, 11:33:36 AM »
She did look great....before YOU started working with her.

Nice work

Thanks ALOT Bob.  That's not what you said to me at the show.  Do you just tell people what they want to hear when they want to hear it?

I've been working with Noel for over two years now.  You're full of shit.

:)

Stavios

« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2011, 11:37:37 AM »

Thanks ALOT Bob.  That's not what you said to me at the show.  Do you just tell people what they want to hear when they want to hear it?

I think bob is speaking about your look, not your physique judging by fbb criteria.

Meaning that you looked more femine before when you were smaller

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2011, 11:51:53 AM »

Thanks ALOT Bob.  That's not what you said to me at the show.  Do you just tell people what they want to hear when they want to hear it?

I've been working with Noel for over two years now.  You're full of shit.

Wow....little dose of reality from a pro for Rip. You have clearly gone to the other side Rip. If u r a fan of the Crypt Keeper look.....well u r there. You clearly have no interest in femininity. Not even sure why u wear a bikini top.

And I have seen some rather hot pics of u Rip....those with the Beast...and the one with the corset. Shoulda stayed right there.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2011, 11:54:40 AM »

come on girl...I told you EXACTLY what I thought. 

I believe working with this fool  hasn't helped your physique...if you  believe differently...so be it.