Author Topic: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....  (Read 48131 times)

roccoginge

Re: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2011, 07:23:54 PM »
Mr. 15 is exactly correct in his advice

rocco approved

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2011, 07:24:32 PM »
With expensive wine and pizza before your next 225x112 deadlift workout?  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I did do back today, however I did not deadlift.  Before I did my workout, I ate Balsamic (aged 20 years) Onion Marmalade with Fresh Thyme and Extra Virgin Olive oil (Fini Brand) on Ciabatta.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2011, 07:25:51 PM »
MORE BULLSHIT

I pointed out to you at the start of your "first cycle" that no one does tren as a first cycle and your response was you wanted the best gains possible and didnt want to muck around with lesser products that wouldnt give you results, so you clearly know about tren..  ::)

You are a fuckin liar we all know it, this "could" be your first run with tren but its not the first time you have injected hormones into that ugly looking body - Steven Hawkings has a better looking torso than you guy.

And to your earlier retorts - I didnt bother reading them as its just more bullshit being spewed from your shithole you call a mouth,

I assume it has something to do with the pics ? Well sugartits it was said Im out of shape but look better than you did in the blurry but photoshopped pic you first posted where you looked fat - and yes it's shopped its been stretched - but you are so stupid you dont think people can see it  :D and I do look better - I still do but the deal was I'd post the pic if you would delete your account once I put the pic up clearly putting your sugartitted gear abusing for 10 years ass in it's place but you declined.. so pointy tits keep putting words into peoples mouths it just shows how insecure you really are.

Lying about gear use all to make out you are some genetic elite god haha fucking idiot - the only thing its given you is bigger arms other than that you are nothing sugartits  ;) :D

A tip - dropping carbs whilst on T3 will flatten you out like in your latest pic.

A few questions ? where are your Abs ? where is your chest , no where is your upper chest ? where is the split between your pecs that at "7%" should be clear standing relaxed.

Now with me posting pics - I do look better than you - this is fact.. but post pics ? why? you have already proven you dont know wtf you are spewing forth - saying you are better than guys that clearly destroy you so if i was to post pics and make you my little dago bitch you would still sit there crying and moaning like the lying lil girl you are..

On Okami you are not even worthy enough to lick the sweat off the bench after he has used it thats how far behind him you are but you are so clueless you sit there jumping up and down like the dumbfuck you are..

Oh its been PM'd you lie about your age to - alot closer to 50 than you are eh greggy  :D keep up with the dying of the hair though  ;D

Ok Go deliver a TV or sweep the yard Mr 50 yo flunky oh no you cant as this is the only place you feel like you are something hence your behaviour.. whats it like knowing you are nothing in the real world that you have to start a fantasy life on an internet chatboard ?

I feel sorry for you sugartits :(  :'(

NO ASSHOLE...what you said...you lying little fuckface...is AT FIRST...you didn't realize how lean i was...then when you saw a better pic, you admitted I look better than you. So shut the fuck up already and post the pic you little shithead, if that's not the case.

I own you, we both know it......just more diversionary bullshit. You think i give a fuck what some Douche like you thinks of me? you are less than nothing, a whiny bigmouth too scared to post a picture

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2011, 07:30:28 PM »
I did do back today, however I did not deadlift.  Before I did my workout, I ate Balsamic (aged 20 years) Onion Marmalade with Fresh Thyme and Extra Virgin Olive oil (Fini Brand) on Ciabatta.  

Sounds great, lots of protein as well in Ciabatta.  ::) ::)

At least we both enjoy Groink getting owned.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2011, 07:33:28 PM »
Sounds great, lots of protein as well in Ciabatta.  ::) ::)

At least we both enjoy Groink getting owned.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

when someone mans up and posts a pic that owns me, instead of trying to hurt my feelings (like a girl) , let me know  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2011, 07:37:02 PM »
NO ASSHOLE...what you said...you lying little fuckface...is AT FIRST...you didn't realize how lean i was...then when you saw a better pic, you admitted I look better than you. So shut the fuck up already and post the pic you little shithead, if that's not the case.
hahaha again not what I said - I said once the next pic was posted you are leaner than the first photoshopped pic where you looked dumpy and fat - I then gave you props but you kept crying and going on about the pic lulz - I said I would post the pic showing Im better than you if you deleted your account - you declined so breaking that deal - no where did I admit you are better than me  :D why would I when you are not ? all you have is beefy looking arms hahaha so the other stuff In the quoted post ? or dont you want to answer the stuff that shows you are a 50 yo flunky with no life  :D

If you would excuse me I have work to do as I have an actual life  ;)  Oh if you try posting your edited quote of mine I will repost the real one with a link to it showing that you are a liar  :-*

Now pick up your blue gym bag and go sell some narcotics and drugs down in the gym parking lot - ha do the guys at the gym ask if they can hang there jackets off your nipples when you looking at yourself in the mirror sugartits ?  ???

OH AND GRONK

;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2011, 07:42:46 PM »
hahaha again not what I said - I said once the next pic was posted you are leaner than the first photoshopped pic where you looked dumpy and fat - I then gave you props but you kept crying and going on about the pic lulz - I said I would post the pic showing Im better than you if you deleted your account - you declined so breaking that deal - no where did I admit you are better than me  :D why would I when you are not ? all you have is beefy looking arms hahaha so the other stuff In the quoted post ? or dont you want to answer the stuff that shows you are a 50 yo flunky with no life  :D

If you would excuse me I have work to do as I have an actual life  ;)  Oh if you try posting your edited quote of mine I will repost the real one with a link to it showing that you are a liar  :-*

Now pick up your blue gym bag and go sell some narcotics and drugs down in the gym parking lot - ha do the guys at the gym ask if they can hang there jackets off your nipples when you looking at yourself in the mirror sugartits ?  ???

OH AND GRONK

;)

I look better than you ...it's a fact. if i didn't you would have posted a pic a long time ago....

I don't respond to your insults because they are nonsense and untrue, why validate any of the crap you spew?

PS..I mean,,, you really don't think you are GETTING to me? do you? you're some dick on the internet with a big mouth...that's all. A dime a dozen on any forum you go to

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2011, 07:46:28 PM »
Groink, give it up, dont become the new Alice, theres no way back from that  :(

newmom

« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2011, 07:47:25 PM »
dammit leave kids out of it

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2011, 07:48:19 PM »
You are so stupid and predictable. I am a new member of this forum, but I was smart enough to know you for what you are a long time ago. Check out this post http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=385788.msg5430472#msg5430472

I posted that after you criticized me and a few others in another thread, you said, has anyone in this thread even pinned? That's the gist of what you said. Only a little later you made a post about doing your first cycle... you should have taken my advice and made a gimick lol

Stavios made a post once about a guy he knows who is obviously juicing playing dumb, asking him stupid questions so that stav will believe he's natural, stav goes, you think I'm stupid? That guy and you are doing the same thing, you're calling all of us stupid by acting like this, don't you get how your behavior is offensive? You don't, do you, you are dumb as an ox.

The post I made earlier mentioning your daughter... that is the way it is in your life lol, we are a bunch of smart people here on this forum, with very good imaginations, and you reveal way way more about yourself than you realize. You need to be smart in order to live a lie, the lies you tell us here are lies on their face, NOBODY IS FOOLED. Think about how bad you are at lying to your family... your daughter knows you're a wannabe tough guy. When she wants extra ice cream, she hugs your big arms and goes MY DADDY IS THE BADDEST MAN ON EARTH. Then she watches you smile to yourself in the car mirror as you drive, she sees you sink back into your fantasy world, MAYBE I AM THAT GUY, you think to yourself. When she's mad at you, she copies her mother, she gets the disappointed look on her face. Oh god, she says, never mind daddy... just never mind. She learned that when she saw her mother talking to you. She asked you why didn't you pay last month's credit bill on time, now the rate will go up, oh god.... never mind, just never mind.

you said it.  8) you know nothing of my personal life....but keep making shit up...LOL

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2011, 07:49:38 PM »
dammit leave kids out of it

They are scum Runningmom, they just can't help themselves

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2011, 07:50:51 PM »
Hey Groink, how about you take a break here and respond to a PM? >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2011, 07:51:36 PM »
Dan fucking Duchaine said Trenbolone should not be used by non-competitors. It's just too harsh. That's saying something, coming from that crazy fuck. Think about that. 

What was his rec IF doing a crazy hardcore cycle wrt tren? 150-225mg a week, with test and an oral. Think about that.

Who does tren for their first cycle? Not many.

van b does not like groink ,, lol thats not a good sign lol oh its not a good sign at all

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2011, 07:52:16 PM »
Hey Groink, how about you take a break here and respond to a PM? >:(

I did respond , yesterday. you didn't get it?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2011, 07:53:38 PM »
I havent insulted the kid yet, complimented really, she's get dumb father by the balls

Listen...don't be cute, You shouldn't be bringing up my child at all...you know exactly what you are doing...you little piece of shit

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2011, 07:54:58 PM »
I did respond , yesterday. you didn't get it?
Nope, nothing, I just double checked in case I missed it. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

newmom

« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2011, 07:57:13 PM »
I havent insulted the kid yet, complimented really, she's get dumb father by the balls

go back and forth with groin all you want. NO need to bring up his daughter is all I'm saying.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2011, 07:57:26 PM »
van b does not like groink ,, lol thats not a good sign lol oh its not a good sign at all

gh15 approved

Like I care?  You people really make me laugh. what the fuck could he ever do to me, say more bad stuff about me?

OOOOOH not that  ::)  these personal attacks on my personal life are just people admitting they really can't say anything bad about my physique, so they talk about my child....real lowlifes we have here

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2011, 07:57:57 PM »
Why does the internet even know you have a child groink? Because you used her so you could tell us all what a wonderful father you are, right? So you could get some hi 5s and get people stop giving you shit? You sold your kid for status on getbig, you posted pics of your girlfriend, you even sold her for status. HEY GUYS LOOK AT TEH TITS ON MY WOMAN, LIKE ME PLEASE. Why has it come to a point when my 26 year old twink ass can tell your family doesn't respect you, why have you let it get to this point. Take a good look in the mirror, the guy looking back at you is one immature selfish assclown

newmom

« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2011, 07:59:35 PM »
it's one thing he brings up his daughter, he helped give her life, he obviously loves her, why bash on that.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2011, 07:59:54 PM »
Why does the internet even know you have a child groink? Because you used her so you could tell us all what a wonderful father you are, right? So you could get some hi 5s and get people stop giving you shit? You sold your kid for status on getbig, you posted pics of your girlfriend, you even sold her for status. HEY GUYS LOOK AT TEH TITS ON MY WOMAN, LIKE ME PLEASE. Why has it come to a point when my 26 year old twink ass can tell your family doesn't respect you, why have you let it get to this point. Take a good look in the mirror, the guy looking back at you is one immature selfish assclown
Groink has been around for a long time and revealed stuff about his personal life over the years, he didn't jump out suddenly using his daughter as you put it.

Who the fuck are you anyway, bitch ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2011, 08:04:17 PM »
go with a quick 8 weeker Test prop 100mg everyday, Trenbolone acetate 75mg everyday, EQ 400-600mg eod. Use Turinabol at 50 mg. bump up 10mg a week use 90mg the 4th week. Then switch to anavar 60-90mg daily for another 4 weeks you could also throw in some halotestin for the last 2 weeks-30mg daily. use your basic on cycle anchileries arimidex and aromasin are my favorites.  using orals for 8 weeks is not that dangerous especially if its just tbol and anavar, the only oral in this particular cycle that is toxic is the halotestin thats why you dont want to use it for more than a few weeks, It will def make you stronger and keep you ripped(the halo). I like 8 weekers. most of your gains come within the first month so running 12 weekers never made much sense to me. I like to megadose for 8 weeks and then just hit a good PCT. HGH will def help you keep your gains off cycle but HGH works best after a few months. its one of the few drugs you can run year round but dont notice much off the bat. Lets see what GH15 recomends. and what he dosnt like about this 8 weeker besides the fact I posted it. for your pct nolva,clomid ,HGH,DHEA, Trib and I throw in some vitargo

that sound right
Your messed up BLP!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2011, 08:07:53 PM »

Because it's no big secret that a guy in his 40's has a kid? or a girlfriend?  and I'm by far, not the only person here whose posted pics of their kids and GF's..plenty of people do..It's sharing with the people you do respect on here.

The downside being there will always be scum like you around to talk shit in a classless way, but that's life....good and bad in everything.  Luckily for me I see lowlife scum like you for what you are, and nothing you say carries any weight...you are human garbage who will stoop to talking about someone's kid to get a rise out of him...pathetic.

You see..as hard as we are on each other here...most of us are decent folk at heart,we have a boundaries.... and we wouldn't do that ..

But you're a piece of shit, so it doesn't stop you

newmom

« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2011, 08:11:48 PM »
Because it's no big secret that a guy in his 40's has a kid? or a girlfriend?  and I'm by far, not the only person here whose posted pics of their kids and GF's..plenty of people do..It's sharing with the people you do respect on here.

The downside being there will always be scum like you around to talk shit in a classless way, but that's life....good and bad in everything.  Luckily for me I see lowlife scum like you for what you are, and nothing you say carries any weight...you are human garbage who will stoop to talking about someone's kid to get a rise out of him...pathetic.

your pals did the same thing to me groink so I know how ya feel

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2011, 08:13:36 PM »
Yeah , leave kids out of it .