Author Topic: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....  (Read 47992 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Hey GH15...all of this NONSENSE aside....
« Reply #150 on: August 05, 2011, 03:44:21 AM »
You two are obviously way more intimate than you should be.

Okami has, for some reason, freely posted that he is severely lacking in the ballular area.

whitewidow

« Reply #151 on: August 05, 2011, 03:45:18 AM »
Fuck off, stupid.

fuck off stupid-lol how original. DK-11 talked a lil shit till he got hit and shit his jeans now he has no clothes and has to Ho to make some ends but has no luck fuck! guess he has to smell like shit all day and has no money to eat not even a packet of imitation lunch meat! so he hits the corner again looking for a gay friend gets picked up by a trick a 400lb black guy they call ice pick! He takes it in the ass for a little loot then gets out of the ride and says shoot I forgot the money-LOL

whitewidow

« Reply #152 on: August 05, 2011, 03:47:47 AM »
Derek you are a young man who whores yourself out to older men
hth
Whoever gh15 is, he is god of hormones

No he is just a fugazi laughing his ass off at guys like you taking him seriously

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 05, 2011, 03:52:22 AM »
You should give it a rest, Groink. End this stupid shit that's going on on almost every thread and be the bigger man here. I've taken shots at you in the past (when I first registered here) but I don't think badly of you and have avoided these threads most of the time. Just that your reactions are too predictable and that's why a lot of guys bust your balls on a daily basis. It hasn't got anything to do anymore with your physique or you lying (or not) about past use. It's just that pushing your buttons is too easy and you indulge a lot of guys in doing so. I'm sure you have plenty of other stuff in your life to focus on then internet playground fights.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #154 on: August 05, 2011, 03:57:49 AM »
you still havent seen what god of hormones have done eh? mods who will never mod again in their life times,, were stripped out of all powers,, and you still dont know what god of hormones done,, strange you still talk a big talk eh? i suggest you look into the dissapearance of few mods around.... on steroid boardings... i suggest you do it ,,

i kick filth out ,, i do it my own way ,, i do it with no time barriers BUT I ALWAYS DO IT,,

pupils enrich his brain and explain to him what god of hormones has done ,,many of you are on the boarding on internet....pallius is someone who didnt like few mods... i suggest you look deeper into your future white widow i really do

gh15 approved
fallen angel

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 05, 2011, 03:58:52 AM »
Is really window cleaner Derek?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #156 on: August 05, 2011, 04:01:08 AM »
Is really window cleaner Derek?

fellas are so generation nothigness here ,,that i made promised and they forgot what i made...its all in the bible and was FULFILLED yet again

and will be fulfilled again and again and again ,, until the good wins and the bad lose

gh15 approved

fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #157 on: August 05, 2011, 04:09:05 AM »
Ironic, you talking about cock size....hamster dick  :D

Is "spastic" the word you use when you are trying to sound intelligent ? that's what ten times in the last two days...maybe you should look up a different word  ;)
You are obsessed with my cock

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #158 on: August 05, 2011, 04:10:14 AM »
Okami has, for some reason, freely posted that he is severely lacking in the ballular area.
Youre a liar
And an attention seeking whore

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #159 on: August 05, 2011, 04:11:42 AM »
Every now and then I open this thread, and it's always the same thing...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #160 on: August 05, 2011, 04:30:04 AM »

fuck off stupid-lol how original. DK-11 talked a lil shit till he got hit and shit his jeans now he has no clothes and has to Ho to make some ends but has no luck fuck! guess he has to smell like shit all day and has no money to eat not even a packet of imitation lunch meat! so he hits the corner again looking for a gay friend gets picked up by a trick a 400lb black guy they call ice pick! He takes it in the ass for a little loot then gets out of the ride and says shoot I forgot the money-LOL

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #161 on: August 05, 2011, 04:39:02 AM »
ron, please give apply85 a second chance after his 7 day ban.  i enjoy reading his interesting posts.

i realize that parents are very offended by remarks against their children, but please understand that those of us who don't have kids of our own really can't empathize nearly enough.  i'm sure he'll get the message though, and clean up his act.

I don't think he said much tbh.
Trans Milkshake.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #162 on: August 05, 2011, 06:12:57 AM »
lol @ dildo brigade

I am still laughing realizing that after he made a bunch of adults melt for 33 pages he starts another thread doing the same shit and it's 7 pages long already  :D

He is really good. Where is my estrogen soaked buddy kiwiol at?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 05, 2011, 09:19:49 AM »
You should give it a rest, Groink. End this stupid shit that's going on on almost every thread and be the bigger man here. I've taken shots at you in the past (when I first registered here) but I don't think badly of you and have avoided these threads most of the time. Just that your reactions are too predictable and that's why a lot of guys bust your balls on a daily basis. It hasn't got anything to do anymore with your physique or you lying (or not) about past use. It's just that pushing your buttons is too easy and you indulge a lot of guys in doing so. I'm sure you have plenty of other stuff in your life to focus on then internet playground fights.

Well said and point taken

Stavios

« Reply #164 on: August 05, 2011, 10:01:27 AM »
I did do back today, however I did not deadlift.  Before I did my workout, I ate Balsamic (aged 20 years) Onion Marmalade with Fresh Thyme and Extra Virgin Olive oil (Fini Brand) on Ciabatta.  

LMFAO  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #165 on: August 05, 2011, 01:17:21 PM »
I've figured it out. You're not crazy. I thought you might be a little wacko... you know a 46 year old posting pics of himself on juice claiming not to be on juice... on a bodybuilding forum lol, but you're really just dumb. You don't know any better, you're slow minded, know what I mean? lol, your girl knows you're slow. When she's hanging with her girls and waiting for you to show up, she has to tell them, look no jokes in front of my boyfriend, he won't get them he's only good for one thing lol. Your daughter knows you're dumb too. Before she comes over she says, mommy didn't give me desert after lunch, can we please get some ice cream. Meanwhile she's pigging out on chocolate chip with extra sugar and fat to make her ass and tits big like all american girls, and later for dinner all she eats is ice cream. You pet her, call her good girl, mean while she's thinking *I HOPE ALL MEN ARE THIS STUPID*

And you are indeed happy because you're too dumb too see any of this, of people laughing at you behind you're back. Like you were too stupid to know that the men you worshipped as a youngster lied to you about being natural... they deceived you, and now you try to deceive youngsters by claiming to be natural or on trt. You're too stupid to know none of us is fooled, not even mesmorf, he's just on your team because he knows it's expected of him, too stupid to understand you can't plead ignorance regarding tren when you are one of the most active posters on the most informed bodybuilding forum, where you have gh15, a guy who you say knows his hormones, explaining that trenbolone is the most powerful aas for 6 years

lol

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 05, 2011, 01:23:42 PM »
WTF is wrong with some of you.  What part dont you get when I say - leave family out of it.

Apply85 is done for 7 days. And possibly for good.

What about Groink racism towards black people? Just let that slide huh?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #167 on: August 05, 2011, 01:29:33 PM »
It's not a right, it's a privilege, go back and read my posts again, I used his family as a context to talk about his stupidity. There's no taking bats to people's kids here, and you are not in a posiiton to tell me what I can or can not talk about.

So you posted about your kid and got burned. THe lesson you learned is, people shouldn't talk about your kid. The lesson should be that YOU shouldn't talk about your kid on the internet. Get it? I'm helping you out, I'm protecting your kid, DON"T POST ABOUT YOUR FUCKING KID.

Do you know how you can tell that I'm a sensitive guy about family? I will never post ever ever post about my own family. I will never ever post insulting someone's family. But I will mention family as a context, like I would mention the drugs someone does, the car someone drives, to reveal someone's stupidity in response to them, directly or indirectly, insulting me.

Now, here's another thing, go back and reread my posts about groink's stupidity. I never call him a retard, I never go YOU FUCKING IDIOT. He isn't, he's a functioning human, but FOR A FUNCTIONING HUMAN, he is the opposite of intelligent. Why? He expects us to believe he doesn't know what tren is. This is clinically stupid, like having a 60 iq, like pushing a cube into a round hole.

I compared him to an ox, and I stand by that, his and an ox's intelligence are the same. The ox functions also, it does what the farmer needs it to do, but I wouldn't ask an ox what it thinks of M theory, like I wouldn't ask groink.

Lesson to groink: do not assume people are stupid, they aren't, and if you insult them by acting as if you think they're stupid, they will fucking skewer you, because indeed they may be way more intelligent than you, and mentally for intelligent people, mentally fucking with stupid people is like groink physically fucking with skinny people.

Lee Priest has made a living lying to anyone and everyone over the years. Now that the interwebz is full force, his lies are being brought to the forefront and Lee is being exposed. And anyone who couldn't see that you didn't mention Groinks family as a shot against them, really is either not smart or using classic distraction techniques(often used by alcoholics and drug addicts) to move the attention away from the subject at hand.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #168 on: August 05, 2011, 01:32:34 PM »
Like I care?  You people really make me laugh. what the fuck could he ever do to me, say more bad stuff about me?

OOOOOH not that  ::)  these personal attacks on my personal life are just people admitting they really can't say anything bad about my physique, so they talk about my child....real lowlifes we have here
You fuckin absolute scumbag
You say how many times in the threads you've hijacked this week about 'ni@@ers fucking my wife' or 'you fucking my wife'
You piece of shit
Youre a lowlife scumbag, but hey ur a 46yr old tv delivery boy so ur hardly a classy person

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #169 on: August 05, 2011, 01:37:31 PM »
WTF is wrong with some of you.  What part dont you get when I say - leave family out of it.

Apply85 is done for 7 days. And possibly for good.

I think you should have a look at groinks posts the last few days
He said some stupid shit about ppls family and cried like a cccunt when he got it back
Fair is fair ron

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 05, 2011, 02:22:16 PM »
I think you should have a look at groinks posts the last few days
He said some stupid shit about ppls family and cried like a cccunt when he got it back
Fair is fair ron

Hey idiot, for the 97th time....YOU started it, if you wouldn't have started with your "bad father" shit...and saying that i snort coke in front of my kid.....I would have never said a word.  how FUCKING HARD is that for you to comprehend ?, jesus you are a DENSE one.

Any people were saying you were wrong on it too in that thread, you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about

I've posted the link how many times now? ..You did it, dipshit

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #171 on: August 05, 2011, 02:27:42 PM »
Leave it fucking go
You're staying and I'm staying
For all your acting like Alex and the rumanian this week I stil believ u do have something to add to this board
You were good enough to give me great arm training tips before which I still use
Ignore me and il ignore you cos this bullshit has gone too far
Your daughter is clearly not a prostitute same as my beautiful wife clearly wasn't 'fucked by ni@@ers' or by you
You now have a great physique, well done, the novelty will wear off and ul stop hijacking threads with ur pics and return to the humble decent man you were on here

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: August 05, 2011, 02:28:31 PM »
Lee Priest has made a living lying to anyone and everyone over the years. Now that the interwebz is full force, his lies are being brought to the forefront and Lee is being exposed. And anyone who couldn't see that you didn't mention Groinks family as a shot against them, really is either not smart or using classic distraction techniques(often used by alcoholics and drug addicts) to move the attention away from the subject at hand.

Oh...so the party where he says my 11 year old daughter is drinking milk to make her tits and ass bigger, that's just fine with you? not inappropriate in the slightest  ::), or where he says my daughter thinks I'm stupid? yeah, that's just fine  ::)

another fucking asshole, you people should all be fucking shot, seriously..bunch of no class mutherfukkers

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 05, 2011, 02:30:33 PM »
Leave it fucking go
You're staying and I'm staying
For all your acting like Alex and the rumanian this week I stil believ u do have something to add to this board
You were good enough to give me great arm training tips before which I still use
Ignore me and il ignore you cos this bullshit has gone too far
Your daughter is clearly not a prostitute same as my beautiful wife clearly wasn't 'fucked by ni@@ers' or by you
You now have a great physique, well done, the novelty will wear off and ul stop hijacking threads with ur pics and return to the humble decent man you were on here

Fair enough.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #174 on: August 05, 2011, 02:30:55 PM »
Oh...so the party where he says my 11 year old daughter is drinking milk to make her tits and ass bigger, that's just fine with you? not inappropriate in the slightest  ::), or where he says my daughter thinks I'm stupid? yeah, that's just fine  ::)

another fucking asshole, you people should all be fucking shot, seriously..bunch of no class mutherfukkers
You gave shit and you got shit
You're too good a man to be put in the 'hated' category with the other two by everyone on here
I'll not be responding to you now unless it's to help out guys here or share advice
I'm sure u are decent enough to do the same
We both said bad shit which I feel bad for saying because me and you, and lots of guys here have a real life outside this and there are some guys on here that I genuinely would headbutt in the face and bite if I see them in real life but u aren't one of them