Author Topic: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"  (Read 114157 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2011, 01:48:24 PM »
Yeah, he died during his prep at the age of 39
Terrible..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2011, 01:59:10 PM »
I tried sipping raw egg whites before but couldn't stand the taste.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2011, 02:00:28 PM »
GH-nobody.....

Care to post some viable research material in regards to your thick skin and protein comments.

Otherwise its all an opinion and everybody has got one.  Do you have medical experience collaborated with some kind of medical research knowledge (tell us where you were educated) which can be validate or can you can quote some other medical studies with links......

well shut the F'ck up cuz you know nothing about nothing and just like to here yourself talk and stir shite whenever you can. Dont you have some orders to fill?

shut up retard before i bring the all true protien company down for advertize and SELLING hormones ,, be careful to who you talk to

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2011, 02:02:05 PM »
  Each egg white has around 70 mg of Sodium. Do you really think you should be eating dozens of egg whites a day given that you are constantly on trenbolone, retard?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Nasser said he wouldn't have egg whites when sodium depleting but any other time was fine.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2011, 02:02:12 PM »
I agree. Proteinpowder is higly overrated and should be limited to 1-2 shakes per day, preferably right after working out and before bed with some healthy fat sources. I prefer salmon or tunafish before bed either way though, but tunafish has so little calories in it that I have to eat 2 cans sometimes, especially in the off season, even 2 cans is too little then, lol.

there shoudl be no shakes,, the money you lose on that balonie can go twards hormone or buy somethign to yourslef,, make a down payment on a fucking house! ,, all that money for what? you hungry? drink more eggwhites,, you can eat icecream before bed with some eggwhotes ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2011, 02:02:33 PM »
protein supplements are crap, ok but how do they permanently fuck you up? is there a biological/physiological explanation?

they do not permanently fuck you up. this is dumb. you are dumb asking advice from this gh15 idiot fool.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2011, 02:04:55 PM »
This sounds so disgusting..

all the 5'100 165lb 7%  bodyfat naturals have one thign in common ..you know what it is?

1. they hate fish lol

2. they use lots of supplmenets creatine balonie ,, protien powders,, weight gainers lol

3. they think they know abotu hormones from reading

4. they never put on size only play with water and fat from 165 to 185 lol and so on lol

5. they hate EGGWHITES drinks,,they wont drink it ,, they will cook their 6 and a half eggs and eat that damn thing with bacon and nto to forget protien powders!!

thsoe are the common thing for true naturals that use protien powders ,,

bodybuilding became a joke!

SAD BUT!

T R U E

gh15 approved
fallen angel

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2011, 02:05:07 PM »
shut up retard before i bring the all true protien company down for advertize and SELLING hormones ,, be careful to who you talk to

gh15 approved

Oh GH Nobodyhas got a soft spot lol.   Your an idiot plain and simple.  you want creditability expose your identity otherwise you should be the one who should SHUT UP

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2011, 02:07:17 PM »

Oh GH Nobodyhas got a soft spot lol.   Your an idiot plain and simple.  you want creditability expose your identity otherwise you should be the one who should SHUT UP

i am god ,, my word is final,,my credential is in close to million followers on boardings and bodybuild cult around the world,, profesionals an amatuers and all inbetween

dimissed,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2011, 02:08:49 PM »

gh15 approved
lets see you do it you shit talking dickhead. i dare you pussy assed bitch

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2011, 02:09:29 PM »

Visualize that it's straight from the tap from your favorite bodybuilder

(never tried it myself  ;D)

Xerxes

« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2011, 02:10:07 PM »
i am god ,, my word is final,,my credential is in close to million followers on boardings and bodybuild cult around the world,, profesionals an amatuers and all inbetween

dimissed,,

gh15 approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2011, 02:10:53 PM »
You've just disqualified yourself. The human body can't digest and process raw egg whites at all, you can flush them down the toilet right away and have the same effects.

Looked great and "hardcore" in Rocky, but don't take that shit for real ::)

lol,, thats why im over 250lb ripped,,,becaue it cant digest eggwhites lol jesus where do you kidos come up with this balonie,, what it cant digest is protien powders and balonie suplements thats why you sit and shit 50 times in the morning and all through the day ,, with eggwhites...90% of it is absorbed and the raw absorbed even better! ,, and the simple thing with eggwhites is...whatever not absorbed? you drink more! YOU CAN ALWAYS TAKE EGGWIITES AND DRINK IT,, always ,, only issue with it is...ITS COSTLY 4 dolaros for big carton that most of us bodyhbuild finish in one to 2 drinks,, so you pay good 10 dollaros a day atleast for eggwhites,,but its much much MUCH better than any supplements ever made because it is actucally going into the right place which is BUILDING YOUR MUSCLES!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2011, 02:13:16 PM »
lets see you do it you shit talking dickhead. i dare you pussy assed bitch

their business is hurt,, reason they survive is because of bunch of goolible kidos who still dont read bible befor! before ! they discover the internet and true bodybuild,, but this will come too they will discover and they too will get wize,,

i dont like you ,, you are a sitting cancer in bodybuild,, al your posting are out of anger and you lie,, dorian this dorian that ,, a fella who relied very very heavily on hormones and narcotic stim and you balonie protien around,,

i dont like liars and fellas who benefit from goolability of youngsters,, you are one

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2011, 02:13:49 PM »
1. What happened to you recommending MHP Up your mass?
2. What do u mix eggwhites with? They are fucking horrible

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2011, 02:15:52 PM »
I am pretty sure you have to cook egg whites otherwise your body will not be able to assimilate the protein. Cooking changes the structure of the amino acids, something like that.

no!,, i been drinking eggwhites now for good 20+ years ,, it absorb very very well best protien when ti come to absorptions,, doesn need to be cooked balonie,, and the eggwhite liquid is pasturized so it actualy is warmed a little to get rid of any chance of salmonila ,, eggwhites is the best protien a bodybuider can drink ,, all the fellas who advertize your stupid protien shiney boxes including myself...we alllll rely on eggwhites not on your balonie powders lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2011, 02:16:42 PM »
Dorian used narcotics?

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2011, 02:17:18 PM »
Was brainwashed about not digesting raw eggs also. So I exclusively drank my eggs yolk and all and I haven't shrunk lol. Supp companies main weapon is the ole can't digest raw egg argument.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2011, 02:17:51 PM »
Also here is how I eat my egg whites.

2cups egg whites
1/2 cup brown rice

Add cinnamon and splenda to each until desired sweetness is reached. It's really fantastic. I sometimes add 1-2 whole eggs if I need a little more fullness, but not always.

I think the yolk contains Biotin so eating just the white will deplete your body's stores of Biotin thus some yolks here and there is advisable.

too little,, the body doesnt know what or where when it comes to food,, it will take it in and then chemically decide what to do ...eggwhites is natural ...reason you see how strong and how the past fellas were build in biblic days is also due to eggwhites and they didnt cook nothing,, they drank that shit,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2011, 02:21:43 PM »
  Each egg white has around 70 mg of Sodium. Do you really think you should be eating dozens of egg whites a day given that you are constantly on trenbolone, retard?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yes ,, EGGWHITES!,, all day long ,, infact the best food in the world,, trenbolona ace takes out the fat and the water to some degree..you will still need siuretic to be competetive no matter what,, insted of arguing follow and you shall see the light,, im giving you fellas here first hand how you do it pro level ,, also amatuer  high level competetive,, this is how we do it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2011, 02:24:56 PM »
too little,, the body doesnt know what or where when it comes to food,, it will take it in and then chemically decide what to do ...eggwhites is natural ...reason you see how strong and how the past fellas were build in biblic days is also due to eggwhites and they didnt cook nothing,, they drank that shit,,

gh15 approved

Instead of running your stank mouth and stirring shite all the time post up some reliable evidence/research to base you claim against!

your opinion right now is just like the A hole on your backside.  shite!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2011, 02:25:14 PM »

its harder in international countries ,, but even there they get it ,, when you actualy get eggwhites out of the eggshell it smell like shit ,, but it possible to drink it still ,, will small like shit,, but in the cartons in americana ,, all pasturized and perfect food ,, perfect food ,, we waste tons of money on it as bodybuild,, this is what we go buy when you putmoney in our pocket from our supplmenet contracts,, we go get eggwhites lol im as worthy as a dead man if my identity is revealed lol but i cant lie about it,,if i say the truth it should be nothing but the truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2011, 02:27:43 PM »

Instead of running your stank mouth and stirring shite all the time post up some reliable evidence/research to base you claim against!

your opinion right now is just like the A hole on your backside.  shite!

hands on baby,, no book worm that never went on stage ,, HANDS ON ,, this is what bring profesional card,,

you go on play with protien supplement and your 200mg nandrolona decanoate a week and continue living your dream ,, while others majority of my pupils will become better bodybuild ,, top amatuers and MANY OF THEM WIL BECOME PROFESIONALS at the end of the day

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2011, 02:28:58 PM »
its harder in international countries ,, but even there they get it ,, when you actualy get eggwhites out of the eggshell it smell like shit ,, but it possible to drink it still ,, will small like shit,, but in the cartons in americana ,, all pasturized and perfect food ,, perfect food ,, we waste tons of money on it as bodybuild,, this is what we go buy when you putmoney in our pocket from our supplmenet contracts,, we go get eggwhites lol im as worthy as a dead man if my identity is revealed lol but i cant lie about it,,if i say the truth it should be nothing but the truth

gh15 approved

I believe you and will try again to drink it regardless and stand the taste lol.  

It's actually pretty cheap where I get it from, $2 for a carton of egg whites with 50 g protein (I think 16 egg whites) at Costco.

Craig Titus also showed himself drinking it raw in one of his videos.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2011, 02:30:07 PM »
Was brainwashed about not digesting raw eggs also. So I exclusively drank my eggs yolk and all and I haven't shrunk lol. Supp companies main weapon is the ole can't digest raw egg argument.

and the delta fellas who sit on boardings all day long ,, and make money out of your goolible asses by having a protien label and paying money to sell legit supplements in form of protien powders so they can buy their hormones from my elfs,,

this is disgrace,, i hope that fella and fellas lik ehim get busted on a monthly basis

gh15 approved
fallen angel