Author Topic: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"  (Read 114249 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"
« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2011, 08:16:43 AM »
Speaking of woten, what happened to that fella? I lurked for years before registering and he was a good looking fella. Hope all is well.
Ron and Woten dont agree on a few minor things  ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2011, 08:18:13 AM »
First and foremost, I do not consider myself a "pupil" of gh15.  However, if one cannot see the intelligence in his posts, then they literally have put blinders on.
Oatmeal, raw honey, almond butter, peanut butter, beef, chicken, eggs, fish, bananas, pineapple, cinammon (I think it is a key ingredient), sushi, brown rice, etc.
If one cannot grow on this, then they should take up bowling or chess.
Also, it helps to have a good Mom who knows how to cook caloric dense foods like homemade gnocchi with a bolognese sauce, manicotti, baked ziti, fresh pies made with a lard/butter crust, etc.

I see a lot of ranting in his posts.
& no-one ever said you can't grow on the above, we are waiting for proof that you CANT GROW ON PROTEIN POWDER!!
Growth/noob loves me

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2011, 08:23:42 AM »
LOL .. are you saying the females you know are stupid , bland , can't spell , can't read and stay barefoot pregnant and in the kitchen ?

fuck off you ignorant troll .. the possibility of you being a gimmick of Matt C is higher than your testosterone level

I don't know if you at any point even tried to imitate how a girl would post, but you've given that up long ago lol, look at runningbuckets posts, a distinct femininity in every phrase, you on the other hand...  :-[. I don't even mean to insult you, you're not a woman, all I'm saying

w8m8

« Reply #153 on: August 24, 2011, 08:31:53 AM »
I don't know if you at any point even tried to imitate how a girl would post, but you've given that up long ago lol, look at runningbuckets posts, a distinct femininity in every phrase, you on the other hand...  :-[. I don't even mean to insult you, you're not a woman, all I'm saying

what part of FUCK OFF did you not understand ?

all you're saying = making you feel all giddy

I have never needed to imitate a thing ... and if you think femininity is defined by "posts" on a message board then it proves that you are a fool .. so who's gimmick are you ?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: August 24, 2011, 08:42:07 AM »
what part of fuck off did u not understamd, lol this is something a 16 year old boy says, everyone has accused me of being a gimmick, who posted the way I post before I came along, no one, maybe I'm a little arrogant for posting so much and asserting myself so to speak, well that's wrong I'm a lot arrogant

what was I gonna say. Look, what leaves your keyboard isn't coming from something that doesn't have a penis, that's what I'm saying. If you have ovaires in you, then your clit is the size of a chinaman's penis, so what I'm saying is that you're not necessarily a man, but you have a penis, this is what I meant lol

w8m8

« Reply #155 on: August 24, 2011, 08:47:36 AM »
what part of fuck off did u not understamd, lol this is something a 16 year old boy says, everyone has accused me of being a gimmick, who posted the way I post before I came along, no one, maybe I'm a little arrogant for posting so much and asserting myself so to speak, well that's wrong I'm a lot arrogant

what was I gonna say. Look, what leaves your keyboard isn't coming from something that doesn't have a penis, that's what I'm saying. If you have ovaires in you, then your clit is the size of a chinaman's penis, so what I'm saying is that you're not necessarily a man, but you have a penis, this is what I meant lol

LOL ... try harder son

and learn how to spell ... you are a gimmick and an instigator ... your 15 minutes is up and you are now in the same catagory gutter as the gypsy, Matzi , JTsunami , and Alice

troll until your heart's content .. you know nothing about nothing

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: August 24, 2011, 08:52:48 AM »
then how do I know you got a dick lol, a man posting on the internet as a woman, this is nothing new and nothing strange even, but a man posting as a woman who has quit all pretense and no longer even bothers to pretend to be a woman but can't drop his old gimick, why w8m8, you are quite a unique character like many others on getbig, love the thunderdome

w8m8

« Reply #157 on: August 24, 2011, 09:28:54 AM »
then how do I know you got a dick lol, a man posting on the internet as a woman, this is nothing new and nothing strange even, but a man posting as a woman who has quit all pretense and no longer even bothers to pretend to be a woman but can't drop his old gimick, why w8m8, you are quite a unique character like many others on getbig, love the thunderdome

::)

grow up and keep up

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: August 24, 2011, 09:44:13 AM »
Are you a butch lesbian? One time I got in an argument with a very butch lesbo during a game of beer pong, she's like GIRLS BLOW AND GUYS FINGER, referring to when the ball is going around in the cup and u can get it out, and she fingers, and I go.... wait a minute! We decided no blowing or fingering and she was kinda pissed at me lol she was alpha maling me the whole night, then her girlfriend got mad at her for it, and then me and the bull dyke bonded on the steps outside as we finished up our beer cuz we lost, we talked about how how stingy bitches are lol

what was i gonna say

right, I was gonna post that the reason I love 15 and I read all his post religiously is that, not only are the big pieces of information very true, but so are the little details, such as that uncooked egg whites are absorbed more. How do I know that? Cuz he said it. He's not one of these guys who know the fundamentals and will throw in a little white lie here and there just to see if they have the power to manupulate you like arnold giving his buddy bad advices lol, if he isn't sure something aint true he don't say it, this why he has a following, not only for the things he says, but for the lies he doesn't tell, that's how you have clout ladies and gentleman: by not being a bullshitter.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: August 24, 2011, 10:03:38 AM »
Just a reminder to you all who GH15 really is; god of homos and hand jobs in 15 seconds.

he has absolutely zero creditability for anything that comes out of his front shit hole! 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #160 on: August 24, 2011, 10:16:48 AM »
Once my current tubs of Syntha-6 and Isosensation are finished I'm going to drink egg whites instead, because GH15 said so and I want to upgrade myself to pupil status.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: August 24, 2011, 10:21:51 AM »
they do not permanently fuck you up. this is dumb. you are dumb asking advice from this gh15 idiot fool.

Swlabr

« Reply #162 on: August 24, 2011, 10:22:10 AM »
Bigbobs, is gh15 Nasser?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #163 on: August 24, 2011, 10:24:17 AM »
Once my current tubs of Syntha-6 and Isosensation are finished I'm going to drink egg whites instead, because GH15 said so and I want to upgrade myself to pupil status.

I could not have said it better my-self, he should have stuck to his usual shtick.
He has now entered wanker status.

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #164 on: August 24, 2011, 10:57:07 AM »
i do hope my pupils around the world understand whats going on here,, the super natural and the ispetocol and the fellas who jump here with 100 postings ,, they are all from the danta team ,, they all sell and live from selling balonie to you ,, i hope this is understood,,

FROM THIS DAY ON I GIVE OUT ORDER TO STOP BUYING SUPLEMENT FROM TRUE PROTIEN ,, if you want to be my pupil you will have to stop using supplements from that place,, infact stop buying supplements as a whole if you are my pupils,, its worthlessgh15 approved

To this day I remember when I was 16 years old just starting lifting, and started the "DC" training from when I read cycle for pennis ::). I made my mother go spend $150 dollars a week on protein and was eating 400 grams a day cause papa Dante reccomend it. My mom still brings it up to this day when I talk to her. " I used to go at 9 oclock at night to get you pounds of steak you were spoled kid!"..

To think of all the failed bodybuilders and young kids with potential who quit bodybuilding because of Dante  makes me sick. Same with his gay lover MassiveG
l

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: August 24, 2011, 10:58:49 AM »
and i gave out an order to stop buying it ,, lets see who follow what,, alright?

gh15 approved

You heard the man getbig drones.
Bend your head and knees and do as your told.

Never realized how many sheep we have on here.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: August 24, 2011, 11:02:10 AM »
Bigbobs, is gh15 Nasser?
gh15 is "nasser approved" and since nasser hardly approves of anything or anyone it has got to be nasser or somebody nasser appreciates like ronnie coleman or kevin levrone (LOL!)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2011, 11:59:53 AM »
I'm not sure if its coincidental but pt and w8m8 use very similar language, it could just be a coincidence though. It gets very confusing around here with that fucking tard Alex, Adonis, slacker and fuck knows who else running multiple gimmicks.

Also Gh has not been cool lately, he has been acting like an excitable, opinionated, meglomaniac bellend.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #168 on: August 24, 2011, 03:35:46 PM »
I did not understand any of those last x2 posts, oh except that I am on a watch list  :o one that might come knocking on my door!!
Fuck right off, if you have the balls to come to Mumbai, I will eat x2kg of my own shit.

I tell you what I will PM you my full address in Andheri West, the only kunt who would not be happy with the out-come is you mate ;)
I have serious connections here, & you would be the one getting killed.
Life is cheap here & so are the cops, come & find out..........

PT approved

retard,, you already eat your poop in mombai with out gh15 coming there,, have you smelled your food lately?
2 kilogram of your own shit lol ,, even that you need to be careful with there because you need ot devide enoughso you have all week food...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #169 on: August 24, 2011, 03:39:25 PM »
Are you taking emails via PM & selling UG lab gear?? Not that you would be the 1'st wanker on a message board to be bang at it ;)
I hear a lot of talk about Trenbalona, Anadrola, Equapoise, etc...
But of course thjs is all WAY BETTER than pharma grade, Prop, Enen, Cyp, etc....
Yeah, it's made by Santa's Elves  ::)

PT approved

better than ..made by nabil ...some poor indian that has no shoes on his feet running in the street to work ,,

ug is junk too like indian balonie,, there are FEW undergrounds that are the real deal ,, that get the best powders,, it goes to the same top of the chain fellas,, and no indian balonie can be better than this,, no matter how much you lie about it being human grade

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2011, 03:49:26 PM »

To this day I remember when I was 16 years old just starting lifting, and started the "DC" training from when I read cycle for pennis ::). I made my mother go spend $150 dollars a week on protein and was eating 400 grams a day cause papa Dante reccomend it. My mom still brings it up to this day when I talk to her. " I used to go at 9 oclock at night to get you pounds of steak you were spoled kid!"..

To think of all the failed bodybuilders and young kids with potential who quit bodybuilding because of Dante  makes me sick. Same with his gay lover MassiveG

shoudl have contacted the real cycleforpennis on the boardings,, i think he was on many of them back in 2004...atleast you would be sent stuff that works lol

cycleforpennies ,, rememebr him lol,, that fella before ord has all kind of deals everytime my elfs came to me telling me his prices are becoming burgerking like lol ,, danta ofcourse ruined it for the fellas who wanted to be serious bodybuild,, made them go through hell ,, made them quostioning their sanity ,, and made money off their back ,, you are one of many ,, he made lots of money from selling a dream ,, but yet! he still to this day advertizes on STEROID BOARDS lol

i cant stand that danta fella ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2011, 04:04:39 PM »
shoudl have contacted the real cycleforpennis on the boardings,, i think he was on many of them back in 2004...atleast you would be sent stuff that works lol

cycleforpennies ,, rememebr him lol,, that fella before ord has all kind of deals everytime my elfs came to me telling me his prices are becoming burgerking like lol ,, danta ofcourse ruined it for the fellas who wanted to be serious bodybuild,, made them go through hell ,, made them quostioning their sanity ,, and made money off their back ,, you are one of many ,, he made lots of money from selling a dream ,, but yet! he still to this day advertizes on STEROID BOARDS lol

i cant stand that fella ,,

gh15 approved

remember folks  500mg test, 750mg MAYBE for the big boys, 50mg ace every 3rd day  and gh if it can be afforded.

taken from yours trully

"Im a big believer in fixing both health problems and bodybuilding problems with supplements. Got high blood pressure?...fix it with supplements. HDL LDL levels skewered unfavorably? Fix it with supplements. I go to great lengths to fix some of my trainees problems that ail them injury or health wise when I train them. Ive gotten guys cholesterol to drop dramatically and got their HDL up and LDL down, blood pressure, you name it etc etc etc
Here is your homework for this weekend. Im going to list what I personally use every single day currently. In no way do I think any of you should take what I take---Im just showing you what i do as an individual. You can look thru this list and see something that you can study and might help you greatly in your own goals as a bodybuilder or in your own health. IM going to be very busy over the next couple days--and wont even be online probably from now to at least monday. I hope that some people who read this thread put some info up on what they found on some of the different compounds on here.....and I come back on monday and see that info posted up. I will try and take the time to answer any questions that go unanswered and fill in the blanks after the weekend if i can? I take these supplements every day on the dot. Some i will discontinue in the future and Ill probably note that. And some i will note a tidbit or two of why i personally use them or why you should look into them. Feel free to interrogate and inquire and someone who has( or will do so after seeing this list ) studied these compounds somewhat (or myself) will post up some info for you to look into

aspirin-blood ludicity

Pepto-Pro

Creatine Malate

Phosphatidlyserine (I believe this is a very important supplement to take for myself and probably any DC'er who has alot of stress in his life either thru training or work or what have you. Or anyone who feels that they are training so incredibly intensely that there might be a cortisol problem inhibiting gains) 600-800mg preworkout (its expensive). Pat Arnold has a 11-oxo product that might be worth looking into that runs along the same parallel pathway im trying to shore up ****Phosphat-also helps memory function

BCAA powder

Beta-Alanine

Taurine

Waxy Maize

Metamucil (self explanatory--I just pour a tiny bit of the powder in a protein drink sometime during the day)

Cissus - (Another supplement that every DC'er should really look into--jointwise and in theory as an Anabolic...yes i did say that word ANABOLIC)....Do not bypass this product without doing a in depth studying of it

Co Q-10 - health and if your taking statin drugs (which Im not) you really want to look into this supplement...its a key for heart health

Non-flush Niacin (HDL LDL)

Milk Thistle Extract - a hefty dose for myself - Big A has a product Synthergine that I really would like to try but Im not fond of foreign mail order much. If he distributes in the USA in the future I will definitely acquire it.

EPA DHA Omega 3 fatty acids

CAL/MAG/Zinc

Acidophilus (with pectin)

Olive leaf extract - I believe so very important for the immune system (key supplement along with Beta Glucans)--if you get sick with colds alot these 2 supplements should be in your daily regimen. (along with washing your hands thoroughly when you come back from the gym, including scratching each soaped up palm with your fingernails of your other hand to get soap under them)---read somewhere that up to 90% of the germs that can wind up on your hands get underneath your nails....scratch your nose? scratch your eye? Walla sore throat/cough/sniffle city.

MSM - starting to lose confidence in this and glucosamine and only take it because I have some left (Cissus seems to be doing everything for me personally that MSM and Glucosamine should of)....might discontinue---will look into it more as supplements dwindle....have taken MSM and glucosamine for a long time by themselves without Cissus. Using Cissus finally relieved the problems I was having

Glucosamine Sulfate - see above (ill probably keep using glucosamine sulfate as its a building block)

Vitamin E with Lycopene (Lycopene IMO one of the most important health supplements there is (prostrate etc etc etc)

High potency multivitamin with high Lycopene content

Green tea extract - 1000 to 1500mg a day for me personally

Quercetin - another highly important health supplement in my opinion

B6 - 100mg a day

Vit C

L-glutathione - I use it for liver properties but it has multiple health benefits

Beta-Glucans - extremely important immune system supplement. I believe everyone in here if they have the money for it, should be taking this and olive leaf extract

nettle root/stinging Nettle - for SHBG (bound testosterone reasons)

Bilberry extract - for eyesight

7-keto DHEA-- immune system and thyroid function (another highly important supplement in my book)"

l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: August 24, 2011, 04:08:54 PM »
Is there an assumed weight when people say 750 mg of this 500 mg of that, is this for a 200 pound person or what.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #173 on: August 24, 2011, 04:12:44 PM »
Is there an assumed weight when people say 750 mg of this 500 mg of that, is this for a 200 pound person or what.

according to dante there is lol.
300mg test= 210-220
600mg test= 250 with abs
750mg test=heart attack waiting to happen

anything over 500mg and your an all drugs abusing motherfuck unless your a pro. Once you touch insulin your genetics are horrid and you should quit bodybuilding. IF you need gh to hit 260 6%  than you should take up golf, because your not "cut out for it" like Phil
l

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 24, 2011, 04:25:16 PM »
I see a lot of ranting in his posts.
& no-one ever said you can't grow on the above, we are waiting for proof that you CANT GROW ON PROTEIN POWDER!!

nor did anyone say you couldn't grow on powders ???