Author Topic: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"  (Read 115367 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"
« Reply #250 on: August 26, 2011, 10:40:46 AM »
Usually never paid any attention to crybaby15 but jeez
What drama queen he turned out to be.
Don't tease me? What are you 12yrs old? I'll bet you were brought up in a broken home and bullied as kid.
That explains the insecurity and the sobbing .

Looks like get big has a reverse version of the crying game. Gh15 who we thought was a man looks more and more like a bitch with all the meltdowns he.'s been having lately. Is it that time of the month. Oh oh am I teasing you? Are you going to cry?

Step away frm get big and get a grip man

Took the words right out of my mouth.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: August 26, 2011, 10:58:42 AM »
lol he's being watched, who isn't being watched, the key is to fuck hot girls ok, to be watched and fuck hot girls so that the policeman who you pay off but still gather evidence against you for when the big day comes even though they sold you a DEA license plate and had drinks with you at the bar sit there with the listening devices and stew in jealousy as they listen to you fuck then, the key is not to be the head of the snake that's all, otherwise you get more than a slap on the wrist lol, this all happens to pt except the fucking hot girls part, that's a shame lol

w8m8

« Reply #252 on: August 26, 2011, 11:47:58 AM »
lol he's being watched, who isn't being watched, the key is to fuck hot girls ok, to be watched and fuck hot girls so that the policeman who you pay off but still gather evidence against you for when the big day comes even though they sold you a DEA license plate and had drinks with you at the bar sit there with the listening devices and stew in jealousy as they listen to you fuck then, the key is not to be the head of the snake that's all, otherwise you get more than a slap on the wrist lol, this all happens to pt except the fucking hot girls part, that's a shame lol

good little elf ... did you giggle when you typed this out .. stupid little boy .. you are really wanting to get noticed badly LOL ... keep up with your shenanigans and gh15 will thank you when his ass gets drawn and quartered for fucking about with people who want to stay off the radar .. you two are quite the couple

and .. BTW .. seeing how Fit Men's pictures got you all wet ... no one will pay much mind to what you have to say about "hot girls" .. fuckwit

run along now and delete or change your post there .. or claim it was a joke  8)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=382749.msg5406178#msg5406178

If no homo, why am I so wet.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: August 26, 2011, 12:18:27 PM »
lol of course I giggle, all I do is entertain myself here, I'm a jokey jokester, now come over here and rub ur big clit on my knee and we can talk about whatever pops up, and bring a condom lol I never thought I'd be asking a girl to wear a condom lol, maybe we can fit a small one on you imported from asia or something,

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #254 on: August 26, 2011, 12:49:04 PM »
good little elf ... did you giggle when you typed this out .. stupid little boy .. you are really wanting to get noticed badly LOL ... keep up with your shenanigans and gh15 will thank you when his ass gets drawn and quartered for fucking about with people who want to stay off the radar .. you two are quite the couple

and .. BTW .. seeing how Fit Men's pictures got you all wet ... no one will pay much mind to what you have to say about "hot girls" .. fuckwit

run along now and delete or change your post there .. or claim it was a joke  8)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=382749.msg5406178#msg5406178

dont cwy :'(
l

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: August 26, 2011, 01:15:36 PM »
What's the connection between pillowtalk and w8m8 anyway?

w8m8

« Reply #256 on: August 26, 2011, 01:49:12 PM »
What's the connection between pillowtalk and w8m8 anyway?

I am going to fuck the maid in the morning  ;D

PT approved

I'm his maid  ;D

Swlabr

« Reply #257 on: August 26, 2011, 02:08:38 PM »
Lol @ anyone who thinks "W8M8" is actually a female. Probably the same people who believe the Dorian cycle is real.

dustin

« Reply #258 on: August 26, 2011, 02:17:21 PM »
Lol @ anyone who thinks "W8M8" is actually a female. Probably the same people who believe the Dorian cycle is real.

W8M8 is too much of a brutal owning machine to be a female. No way it's a girl behind that account.

A woman is not capable of delivering such massive ownings. It's impossible.

Swlabr

« Reply #259 on: August 26, 2011, 02:19:34 PM »
Exactly.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: August 26, 2011, 02:20:04 PM »

I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt lol

Swlabr

« Reply #261 on: August 26, 2011, 02:20:49 PM »
Did you not see the brutal owning she handed out to MattC? No way a woman could ever, ever be that vicious.

dustin

« Reply #262 on: August 26, 2011, 02:22:09 PM »
W8M8's ownings are a thing of beauty if you think about it.

Whenever "she's" really tearing someone a new asshole, whether or not I agree with that person I stand back in admiration (and laughter). Don't own me, bro!  :o ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #263 on: August 26, 2011, 03:03:29 PM »
again 27 days goign on 26 days within few hours,, you started answering emails,, this is ok ,, nwo i want to see orders in place,, if not you are out of business,,

any one who come into this is in most liklihood a dealer remailer and the such ,,

i want the euroman fella out of business persoany for not doing his job for quite some time,, now what i want usualy happen as i said befoe i gave goran few warnings i dont like to give few warnings,, and  my head never cut off ,, when you see me its too late for you ,,

once again ,, i dont hav etime for the balonie form ginmick and w8 which doesnt know much about what she talk about when it comes to euroman,, i have cult to run ,, and as i said before

i give 2 7 more days goign on 26 within hours,, i want every order to be fulfilled or resent ,, if not! i will get you out of the business of sourcing by first losing all your clients and then going after you directly ,, it wont be when you want it to be ...it wil be when GOD OF HORMONES want it to be ,,

like with goran! i will drag your ass back to americana and make you a symbol for everyone to see,,

now if you think you can do any damage to me ...i chalenge you to try ,, first verify who i am ,, since w8 would sell her pussy free of charge to know who i am and she cant and she dont know...like no one else on here...its a big problem!

so when someone knows someobody and that somebody doesnt knwo them ...the way to the buttom of a cell is much much closer than you think

euroman ,, listen carefuly,, you are warned by me for the last time,, i give you 27 days ,, i want all kidos clients and the such to get their packgad,, i want reship and i also prohibit you from touching money that goes into western union ,, money grams,, if you take the money you better send the product and the product better get there!

im not playing a game ,, i really not

when it comes to rest of gimick and remailer and drug dealer budds of internet that come to help you here,, i could care less about them,,

i care about one thing

the deadline i puit here

27 days

gh15 approved
fallen angel

w8m8

« Reply #264 on: August 26, 2011, 03:43:58 PM »

oh hang on ... lemme guess !!  ;D

you're saying the mighty gh has frightened "EUROMAN"  :o ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, into answering e-mails by threatening PT ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, quel surprise   ::)

OMFG .... this is getting to be the best self ownage ever,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what a total spastic you are ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, let's wait a few days now and come back and say you know "EUROMAN" filled his orders because you scared him and let that be a lesson to your "pupils"  8)

nice being a leader is it ?
how good does it make you feel to know how many men want your attention ?
does it give you goosebumps when people call you god ?

You love it so much you make the same stupid thread a million times .. pm question answered ... then you watch the views rack up and wait for the "minions" to gather .. if you really just wanted to "teach" you would do it in a well constructed manner ,,,,,,,, out of the bottom of your heart ,,,,,,,,,,,, because you want to help  :D

all you are is a "contact" who has "contacts" and can talk alot and fuck about trying to fake a lack of language skills ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, this REEKS of an Alice scheme ... juss sayin  :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #265 on: August 26, 2011, 04:07:34 PM »
wife is not worthy of being posted on the internet, she's just a woman who isn't fat, nothing to show off about... a drug dealer who can't get hot women lol, take a page of out ret's book, that guy is good at all aspects of the business

haha true Ret did get some damn good looking women!
l

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #266 on: August 26, 2011, 05:16:56 PM »
W8M8 is too much of a brutal owning machine to be a female. No way it's a girl behind that account.

A woman is not capable of delivering such massive ownings. It's impossible.

You've never met my mom.

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #267 on: August 26, 2011, 05:56:25 PM »
Question about egg whites...is there any truth to this? I was advised once that consuming raw egg white (uncooked) is not as effective as cooked egg white because cooking the egg white breaks it down so it is more easily digestible and usable as protein. Even if that is strictly true is it one of those things where there is only an incremental advantage in having the cooked over the raw?
I only really ask because I would prefer to ingest cooked egg white over raw.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #268 on: August 26, 2011, 06:54:52 PM »
eggwhiteds al whites pepeti food anything that is eggwhites is better than any protien powder,,period,, now! the eggwhites now day are not raw they are cooked in a way to get pasturized ,, low temp just to kill any chance of salmonila,, its very digestable and ofcourse unlike protien powder truly 80-90% digestable,, protien powder half of it go to pooper,,

now in regard to w2,, i dotn care much if it is female or male ,, she can me transexual for all i care ,, i actually like her,, it is euroman i want to fulfill all the orders,, and if he doesnt i wil know about it,, its very hard to miss it when every single day i get pms and emails from his customers complaining like there is no tomorrow,,

i leave no one behind,, i do not forget my promises,, i never leave the weak behind ,,the place whee i come from you go back to take tyhe weak even at a risk of losing life,, no betrayal! full belief in what you fight for,, and! my pupils are my brothers in iron for life  and i dont care if they got pro card or not they all bodybuilders and want to get to the best bodybuild they can ,, so! he got 26 days with no fuckin excuses,,

and if he deliver i will come here and say it ,, and if not i wil also come and say it ,, it wont be lie,, i also have heart and big one ,, if he does good job and deliver 80-90% then ill ok it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #269 on: August 26, 2011, 07:44:09 PM »

actually I like igf.

a personal preference.

carry on.
b

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #270 on: August 26, 2011, 07:56:51 PM »
gh-fagteen, can you just fuck the hell off? your gimmick is played and old. this place was so much better when you were not here.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #271 on: August 26, 2011, 08:32:15 PM »
dorian cock sucker,, gh15 was never a gimick,,this is the worst problem to face ..you wish it was but it is not,, so drug dealer like you and like few others here that sit and are involved in narcotics and just sit quietly on computer all day long from transaction to transaction ...should know and do know gh15 is no gimick ,, no share account,, no share nothing,,

one account ,, one individual,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: August 26, 2011, 10:30:26 PM »

So girls can't be intelligent, have gutter mouths, & hand out serious owning's??
You didn't grow up in the same part of London as me did you??

& there you are with a 'Clash' pic as your avatar, do you even know who that is smashing his Bass into the stage, & what venue was the stage in/the date, etc??

Did you not see the brutal owning she handed out to MattC? No way a woman could ever, ever be that vicious.
I have to repeat my-self "you didn't grow up in the same part of London as me did you??" I will assume that you have never seen a girl stab another girl, repeatedly  ::) fuck me, where did you grow up, Disney Land??

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: August 26, 2011, 10:48:04 PM »
dorian cock sucker,, gh15 was never a gimick,,this is the worst problem to face ..you wish it was but it is not,, so drug dealer like you and like few others here that sit and are involved in narcotics and just sit quietly on computer all day long from transaction to transaction ...should know and do know gh15 is no gimick ,, no share account,, no share nothing,,

one account ,, one individual,,

gh15 approved

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezy Creeeeeeeeeeeeezy, baby! What is it with you & every-one being a drug dealer?? get a new fucking line will ya.
I am the 'MD' of  my own company, FFS, I earn WAY more Lakhs, (Lakh = Rs100,000) a week than I ever could shipping Test.

I have just had a celebrity (client of mine) talk about my company in the 'Bombay times' - I pulled in XXX Lakh's in one day on Mon.
That will go higher next week as I have more sign ups  :-*

My office is based in the biggest & most well equipped gym in India, it is the entire x2 top floors of a shopping mall ;)
Only in Mumbai baby, only in Mumbai - hahahaha...........

PT
Growth/noob loves me

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #274 on: August 27, 2011, 12:32:44 AM »
I would lick W8M8'S vagine