Author Topic: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"  (Read 114926 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"
« Reply #400 on: August 29, 2011, 08:12:15 PM »
Wow.  Copied and pasted right from nordics website.  How stupid.

why is it stupid,, this is a scambag fella who tried to fuck nordics up,, and went scammer on many good bodybuilder who wer waiting for products SO THEY COULD COMPETE,,

is this the only cult where fellas hate their own activity? i dont get it,, you shoudl all be for this!! its you who get scrwed ,, if you dont get products then who get scrweed?? you the bodybuilder!!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #401 on: August 29, 2011, 08:30:56 PM »
I don't care for gh15's drug-related posts, but his hilarious meltdowns in this thread aside, he's definitely just one person operating the gh15 account and it most certainly isn't Alex, who just doesn't compare when it comes to knowing drugs like gh does.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #402 on: August 29, 2011, 08:32:57 PM »
I don't care for gh15's drug-related posts, but his hilarious meltdowns in this thread aside, he's definitely just one person operating the gh15 account and it most certainly isn't Alex, who just doesn't compare when it comes to knowing drugs like gh does.

finaly lol a sane fella

gh15 approved
fallen angel

suckmymuscle

« Reply #403 on: August 29, 2011, 09:06:30 PM »
  As much as I don't particularly like GH15, I think this W8M8 is the biggest stupid bitch to ever post and needs to get KTFO immediately. I don't hit women, but if I saw her on the street and knew it was her, I would walk right up to her and deck her. I am not joking about this. I would actually hit her in her  jaw and break it and then I would stomp her face in when she hit the ground. I hate this bitch. Stupid c.u.n.t.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #404 on: August 29, 2011, 09:23:50 PM »
why is it stupid,, this is a scambag fella who tried to fuck nordics up,, and went scammer on many good bodybuilder who wer waiting for products SO THEY COULD COMPETE,,

is this the only cult where fellas hate their own activity? i dont get it,, you shoudl all be for this!! its you who get scrwed ,, if you dont get products then who get scrweed?? you the bodybuilder!!

gh15 approved
the fact that you are using that in this thread as a threat towards the guy is what is stupid.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #405 on: August 29, 2011, 09:35:55 PM »
the fact that you are using that in this thread as a threat towards the guy is what is stupid.

you are the same person who said GH takes 3 months to work right  ? ::) ::)

NO IT IS NOT STUPID.. it is to remind whitewidow that if he pulls the wrong moves he is FUCKED and instead of OxideRep aka JustME's info it will be whitewidow's.... long and detailed

now whitewidow is probably saying to himself "HMM OK I HATE GH15... I HATE NORDIC TOO EVEN THOUGH HE'S THE BEST SOURCE IN THE BIZ.. BUT I HAVE TO BACKUP EUROMAN IN ORDER TO RECEIVE MY FREEBIES"

whitewidow

« Reply #406 on: August 29, 2011, 09:50:16 PM »
and! if you really want to be on top of things this is one secret i wil tell you ,, since you been in the cult so many years and know so many things,,

little secret for you before you go night night,,

remember JTP? yes yes THAT jtp,, he has a woman nick named curvy ,,she has a black mixed daughter.... she is from australia,,, she climed very fast to the top in body by deisgn ....correct? good then the fall happen CORRECT?

gh15 is god i am so big that i have females who work for me ,, thats how big gh15 is,,ask a little the fellas that are truly old timers,, ask around ,, you will I will give you that one as a  find you are messing with the wrong wrong fellas

you let gh15 decide who come down when ,, i make decision while you are little pupil that rebel ,, thats where it ends,, i like hitting when no one gives a fuck or remember this is the best thing about generation nothingnness they dont remember a damn thing about anything,, so the hit is doen WHEN gh15 chose to not when you want it to mr temporary moderator

gh15 approved

Yes I know them!jtp815 was the administrator of ssb where did jtp815 and curvy(lumpy) live? what state? I know for sure!goran lived in phucket, thailand I will give you that as a freebie.  so tell me where jtp815 lived its in the 50 states thats your only hint! . He was partners with gymace(goran). you had nothing to do with them going down! They went down due to operation RAW DEAL! They had DEA on their site for years. You were probably one of the DEA agents!. Nordic was on SSB but had an option to leave or get kicked off and leave looking bad. so nordic packed his shit and hit up outlaw where he sourced his stallion labs mexican gear! overpriced mexican gear where the vials were not even crimped right! made by rookies! I know the real deal! You have nothing on me and I know alot about you! as for euroman he is still getting just as many orders as ever so your comments are doing nothing to hurt his game. he is actually getting more orders due to his name being thrown around! so keep doing it! He is a very well off respected man with more money than you could ever make in 20 lifetimes. You could never get on euromans level remember he has been in the game over 10 years! He has made millions for himself and others. Why dosnt euroman sell HGH well very simple human grade is very expensive and he will not sell that cheap chinese HGH. you ever see euroman selling bluetops? hell no! or brown tops,red tops,yellow tops euroman would not touch that garbage! If you asked him he could get you real human grade HGH but it would be very expensive! he dosnt sell crap! nordic would sell anything to make a penny! you think euroman hasn't been offered blue tops ,red tops, brown tops, yellow tops ect ect of course he has he just turns that crap down! You think euroman would sell stallion labs or any mexican gear? hell no! but nordic would and has! see their is a diffrent between guys who sell class and guys who sell ass!Nordic sells ass!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #407 on: August 29, 2011, 09:52:28 PM »
if he dont sell chinese jintropin why does he sell thai ugl alpha lol

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #408 on: August 29, 2011, 10:03:34 PM »
you are the same person who said GH takes 3 months to work right  ? ::) ::)

NO IT IS NOT STUPID.. it is to remind whitewidow that if he pulls the wrong moves he is FUCKED and instead of OxideRep aka JustME's info it will be whitewidow's.... long and detailed

now whitewidow is probably saying to himself "HMM OK I HATE GH15... I HATE NORDIC TOO EVEN THOUGH HE'S THE BEST SOURCE IN THE BIZ.. BUT I HAVE TO BACKUP EUROMAN IN ORDER TO RECEIVE MY FREEBIES"
I am the person who said 4iu's of gh for 3 months without aas will not work.  You obviously did not read through that whole thread.

whitewidow

« Reply #409 on: August 29, 2011, 10:06:59 PM »
if he dont sell chinese jintropin why does he sell thai ugl alpha lol

jintropin is off the market(no longer sold). whatever hgh he has is as good as your going to get without spending your rent or mortgage payment. if you want he used to offer human grade but he does not list it because its ridicoulsly expensive!that you have to ask for its not listed. no source has jintropin and if they do its old or bunk. jintropin is no longer as I stated

whitewidow

« Reply #410 on: August 29, 2011, 10:25:11 PM »
All I have to say is I checked around with multiple board owners and got your info. I know you live in san diego. But do you know where I live? I have said where I lived because I have nothing to hide! everybody knows im a cali boy too! and I also have property in thialand and another usa state. Please god come get me! I want a fight to the death-lol. c'mon get real this is a bodybuilding forum. you take things to serious and you dont have any power! its just the steroid rage talking. you will never get to me! Nobody is scared of you! You remind me alot of derrick anthony with your tough guy act brought on by tren or steroid abuse in general. deep down you are a unhappy man who thinks they are powerful because they threaten people ONLINE!-LOL YOUR JUST ANOTHER INTERNET TOUGH GUY! Nothing is going to happen! so why talk about it?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #411 on: August 29, 2011, 11:26:22 PM »
im going to answer this for you because you are a walking target.

you are a walking target because you are a dealer working from other sources lists, you are a dealer who does NARCOTICS and been to jail and HAS record.

you are also a liar. a real one.

im going to put here answers. after that i want you to stay quiet. you are a walking target.

1. euroman business is hurting and it will cease to exsist IF orders are not delivered. it will only continue if everything get to the clients 80-90%.

2. goran was taken from thailand you have no need to tell me that. he messed with narcotics too.

3. jintropin was NEVER gh15 approved gh.

4. read this answer very carefuly and after that i dont want to hear nothing from you. that mean all moderators who will talk to you from this day on are on red light and messing with fire. i am very serious about this thing.

jtp location asked =  nevada, usa.

gh15 approved

fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #412 on: August 29, 2011, 11:31:55 PM »
MR GORAN AKA JTP'S PARTNER ALSO LIVED IN THAILAND WITH HIS WIFE NATASHA

and gh15 is spot on that JTP lived in Las Vegas

careful whitewidow...... there's people who know everything about you too  ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #413 on: August 30, 2011, 12:40:07 AM »
im going to answer this for you because you are a walking target.

you are a walking target because you are a dealer working from other sources lists, you are a dealer who does NARCOTICS and been to jail and HAS record.

you are also a liar. a real one.

im going to put here answers. after that i want you to stay quiet. you are a walking target.

1. euroman business is hurting and it will cease to exsist IF orders are not delivered. it will only continue if everything get to the clients 80-90%.

2. goran was taken from thailand you have no need to tell me that. he messed with narcotics too.

3. jintropin was NEVER gh15 approved gh.

4. read this answer very carefuly and after that i dont want to hear nothing from you. that mean all moderators who will talk to you from this day on are on red light and messing with fire. i am very serious about this thing.

jtp location asked =  nevada, usa.

gh15 approved

The whole ssb board was indicted it told where everybody was from there was no hiding the fact gymace was from phucket thailand or jtp815 and lumpy were from nevada that is all in the bust article along with most of the sources who were on that board. In the article it tallked about who everyone was by name and where they were from!  dont think you are special because you know where the owner and administrator who were in the paper and news are from! I liked the members at ssb but I could give a shit about gymace or jtp815 and lumpy. Euroman is doing fine he is 7 figures all day for years so he can retire whenever he wants he does this because he likes providing high quality products! You think its hard to live fat in india? Hell everybody is so poor there. he lives like a king! plus he has property everywhere! you don't know the man very well! You used his product and said you liked it. plus he has testovirons wich you love. all I have seen nordic with is mexicana and poor quality mexicana! I am not a no dealer! never been to the pen for more than a day. made all my money getting hit by a drunk driver-lol threw all that many in the stock market pharmaceutical companys made alot of $. thats the breakdown on me. Im not scared of you sorry! you got the wrong guy! I am no kid! maybe you can scare some 20 year old or teenager but not me!

whitewidow

« Reply #414 on: August 30, 2011, 12:42:55 AM »
MR GORAN AKA JTP'S PARTNER ALSO LIVED IN THAILAND WITH HIS WIFE NATASHA

and gh15 is spot on that JTP lived in Las Vegas

careful whitewidow...... there's people who know everything about you too  ;)

all of that is public information! those guys were indicted and in the article it says where everybody including the sources were from! its all public knowledge anybody who read the article could obtain!-lol now tell me my name and where I am from and then I will be surprised!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #415 on: August 30, 2011, 12:46:44 AM »
The whole ssb board was indicted it told where everybody was from there was no hiding the fact gymace was from phucket thailand or jtp815 and lumpy were from nevada that is all in the bust article along with most of the sources who were on that board. In the article it tallked about who everyone was by name and where they were from!  dont think you are special because you know where the owner and administrator who were in the paper and news are from! I liked the members at ssb but I could give a shit about gymace or jtp815 and lumpy. Euroman is doing fine he is 7 figures all day for years so he can retire whenever he wants he does this because he likes providing high quality products! You think its hard to live fat in india? Hell everybody is so poor there. he lives like a king! plus he has property everywhere! you don't know the man very well! You used his product and said you liked it. plus he has testovirons wich you love. all I have seen nordic with is mexicana and poor quality mexicana! I am not a no dealer! never been to the pen for more than a day. made all my money getting hit by a drunk driver-lol. thats the breakdown on me. Im not scared of you sorry! you got the wrong guy! I am no kid! maybe you can scare some 20 year old or teenager but not me!

You really have nothing better to do ::) seriously you fucking kunt, go back to the steroid board and help out the ''kids'' and ''twinks' by making informative posts and giving advice on gear, since you are a mod there do your fucking job ::)
You refer to others on this site as twinks but we've not seen your pic, you must be a beast ::)
Go take some xanax you pussy and stop the meltdowns.
Thunderdome approved

whitewidow

« Reply #416 on: August 30, 2011, 12:59:34 AM »
You really have nothing better to do ::) seriously you fucking kunt, go back to the steroid board and help out the ''kids'' and ''twinks' by making informative posts and giving advice on gear, since you are a mod there do your fucking job ::)
You refer to others on this site as twinks but we've not seen your pic, you must be a beast ::)
Go take some xanax you pussy and stop the meltdowns.

Gh15 melted down like a little bitch! he was sitting there with a box of tissue for the last day! Im cool! I dont melt. GH15 reminds me of derrick anthony the way he melts. still nobody knows my name or where I am from ??? whats wrong with you genious people?

whitewidow

« Reply #417 on: August 30, 2011, 01:04:35 AM »
Its also public knowledge that GA labs was located in abeerdean, Washington made by a 28 year old who used to run his own ugl under the name samarx. he was hired by Gymace to make all his gear and press his tabs. it was pretty much garage gear. all of that is public info as well. YOU TARDS DO NOT IMPRESS ME. TELL ME SOMETHING I DO NOT KNOW!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #418 on: August 30, 2011, 01:06:41 AM »
i will tell you somethign you do not know,, hgl is going down : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #419 on: August 30, 2011, 01:14:20 AM »

gh15 approved

GTF AWAY! you stupid pathetic little boy. Nobody gives a Fck what u have got to say.

no name no creditability end of story! 

whitewidow

« Reply #420 on: August 30, 2011, 01:28:44 AM »

gh15 approved

Ill tell you something -GTL is going down right now! :-*

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: August 30, 2011, 01:33:00 AM »
Im going down on your mom as we speak.  ;D ;D ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: August 30, 2011, 01:36:22 AM »
Cant you two fuckers just stfu and get along?

You both are great assets to this board...why should someone "has to leave". Just ignore each other posts.  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #423 on: August 30, 2011, 01:49:18 AM »
Cant you two fuckers just stfu and get along?

You both are great assets to this board...why should someone "has to leave". Just ignore each other posts.  ;D

hard to ingore a liar! if lee priest is a liar WTF are you? Im a dealer, Im a rat, Im making profits promoting alpha pharma fuck man make up your mind! none of this trash is true! and I know the down low on you-lol.

newmom

« Reply #424 on: August 30, 2011, 06:58:53 AM »
  As much as I don't particularly like GH15, I think this W8M8 is the biggest stupid bitch to ever post and needs to get KTFO immediately. I don't hit women, but if I saw her on the street and knew it was her, I would walk right up to her and deck her. I am not joking about this. I would actually hit her in her  jaw and break it and then I would stomp her face in when she hit the ground. I hate this bitch. Stupid c.u.n.t.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

oh that I'd love to see you try SMM