Author Topic: Kai Greene vs Ronnie Coleman  (Read 61146 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Kai Greene vs Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2011, 03:56:38 PM »
They do look small as shit in some angles, but a lot better in others. I would also look up a pic where Dorian looks to have 16 inch arms but I really don't have to as most 96 and up shots do  ;)
That's your criteria for you, maybe they'll have an amputee Mr. O as long as he's dry and conditioned huh?

And epic dodging of everything except the 21 inch part lol.

Epic nothing , I already established you do not know how contests are judged and are basing everything off of what you prefer. I tell you how contests are judged you dismiss it not much more I can do

again you're the one who claimed his calves are 21" and they were not missing , even entertaining they were this big ( which is slim and none ) they're still high , they still lack diamond shape , proportion in relation to his quads as well as development of the gastrocnemious ( both inner and outer heads ) as well as a matching soleus , for all intents & purposes his calves are missing in a LOT of areas

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2011, 03:57:24 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2011, 03:58:48 PM »
Wolf owned Ronnie at the 2007 Olympia! And Jay Cutler for that matter. Wolf should have won the 2007 Olympia!

I think Wolf outclassed Ronnie in 07

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2011, 03:59:17 PM »

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2011, 04:02:51 PM »
Epic nothing , I already established you do not know how contests are judged and are basing everything off of what you prefer. I tell you how contests are judged you dismiss it not much more I can do

again you're the one who claimed his calves are 21" and they were not missing , even entertaining they were this big ( which is slim and none ) they're still high , they still lack diamond shape , proportion in relation to his quads as well as development of the gastrocnemious ( both inner and outer heads ) as well as a matching soleus , for all intents & purposes his calves are missing in a LOT of areas
clearly a guestimate based on Ron's very own claims. Missing arms are still far worse than underdeveloped claves (not missing  ;)) for the ultime physique that is the Mr. O.

Who cares that you 'establish" how contests are supposedly run, everyone and their mothers know that they are not truly judged 100% objectively.. I guess not much either man can here, I refuse to see bb contests as objectively run competitions no matter what is claimed, and like Groink pointed out you're still under the delusion that they are  :-\ ohh well glad we wont spend 1,000 pages lol

At least I can rest easy that most observers share my point of view.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2011, 04:04:50 PM »
Here is the real 07 Champ!

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2011, 04:06:30 PM »
I think Wolf outclassed Ronnie in 07

Wolf's physique is aesthetically superior to Coleman's and Cutlers.  It would be good news if a physique such as his would win the Olympia this year.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2011, 04:14:39 PM »
Wolf's physique is aesthetically superior to Coleman's and Cutlers.  It would be good news if a physique such as his would win the Olympia this year.
The only issue is Wolf tore a calf muscle which made his small calves even smaller. In 07 they were ok, now they are really worse! Too bad.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2011, 04:15:38 PM »
clearly a guestimate based on Ron's very own claims. Missing arms are still far worse than underdeveloped claves (not missing  ;)) for the ultime physique that is the Mr. O.

Who cares that you 'establish" how contests are supposedly run, everyone and their mothers know that they are not truly judged 100% objectively.. I guess not much either man can here, I refuse to see bb contests as objectively run competitions no matter what is claimed, and like Groink pointed out you're still under the delusion that they are  :-\ ohh well glad we wont spend 1,000 pages lol

My ass Ron claimed his calves were 21" I love how you throw that out there with nothing what so ever to back you up , I'll just take your word for it  ::) and missing arms? are you talking 1997? or in  general , because Dorian at his best had outstanding triceps and forearms

Yes they are run 100% all the time when the guy YOU think is better wins  ::) contests are fixed , inaccurate , bullshit , fake , nonsense and every other lame excuse when the guy who wins doesn't fit what you think should win , and you talk about delusion? oh the irony

rest easy , just because an opinion is popular doesn't mean it's right , enjoy Ronnie is the bestest ever and many people who don't have a clue on how the sport is judged , who think Ronnie had 21" calves , and who think Ronnie was in a league of his own and no one should even be mentioned in the same breathe in , all agree ! you're in good company

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2011, 04:27:29 PM »
Dorians arm's were never good they were simply not as bad, shit biceps always, but you also defend torn arm Dorians objective perfect scores too  ::)

I'll look up the 21 inch claim when I get home (point was Ron's calves are not as small as you would like to suggest), don't remember exactly where I heard it.. some of us use good old fashioned memory as a general reference as opposed to being glued to getbig and furiously google-researching.

I can not debate with a nut job who thinks 97 Dorian had a respectable Mr. O presentation and really believes bb contests are legitimate competitions.. delusionite.

I'll take popular opinion based on visuals over a broken criteria based on old schmoes and other "factors". I don't care about bb contest points, I simply admire impressive physiques.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2011, 04:40:23 PM »
Dorians arm's were never good they were simply not as bad, shit biceps always, but you also defend torn arm Dorians objective perfect scores too  ::)

I'll look up the 21 inch claim when I get home (point was Ron's calves are not as small as you would like to suggest), don't remember exactly where I heard it.. some of us use good old fashioned memory as a general reference as opposed to being glued to getbig and furiously google-researching.

I can not debate with a nut job who thinks 97 Dorian had a respectable Mr. O presentation and really believes bb contests are legitimate competitions.. delusionite.

I'll take popular opinion based on visuals over a broken criteria based on old schmoes and other "factors". I don't care about bb contest points, I simply admire impressive physiques.

his arms were never good? biceps , triceps and forearms? were never good? delusionite oh the irony   
And it was explained how Dorian could lose a few poses and still win with a perfect score a concept you're having trouble with

Keep looking for that quote  ::) 21" his calves were in no way shape or form comparable to his arms which were over 21" to use your own analogy , just use your eyes and again even if they were 21" they still sucked badly

I can not debate with a nut job who thinks 97 Dorian had a respectable Mr. O presentation and really believes bb contests are legitimate competitions.. [

You cannot debate at all because you don't know how contests are judged and when explained how to dismiss it . you don't wanna debate you just want to state your ignorant opinion as fact

thanks for admitting the obvious , nothing matters except what you like.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2011, 04:47:49 PM »
The only issue is Wolf tore a calf muscle which made his small calves even smaller. In 07 they were ok, now they are really worse! Too bad.

How the heck did he tear his calf????

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2011, 04:59:13 PM »
Hahahahaha thong warrior .. says the guy who watched these thong warriors live and in person , up close and personal  :D you got front row right?  ;)

keep trolling sport it's what you do

Sure did.....got VIP tickets and all expenses paid trips to the 98 and 99 O's from my wife's company.....so i went. is there a problem ?

would i spend my own money to go on those trips ? hell no

How old are you ND ?

you can't possibly be a grown man and act so childish...you are constantly with the "Ha Ha....gotcha :D" over the dumbest shit

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2011, 05:06:53 PM »
How the heck did he tear his calf????
Not sure. Maybe he overworked them? But from recent pictures it is clear one has been torn - similar to the way Dorian tore his biceps.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2011, 05:21:48 PM »
Sure did.....got VIP tickets and all expenses paid trips to the 98 and 99 O's from my wife's company.....so i went. is there a problem ?

would i spend my own money to go on those trips ? hell no

How old are you ND ?

you can't possibly be a grown man and act so childish...you are constantly with the "Ha Ha....gotcha :D" over the dumbest shit

LMFAO how old are you ND? the irony of you of all people asking that question   :D

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #115 on: September 01, 2011, 06:41:28 PM »
A lot of people really do underestimate just how big ron really is. To compare him to dorian is laughable. What parts of him stood out? A huge back is great and all, but he was awful everywhere else. Dorian probably has the worst biceps of any mr olympia ever, and that isnt even an exaggeration; whereas ron literally had it ALL. He had the best quads, best arms, best back, best traps! To claim that he is substandard because of weak calves ( which i might add dorian had calves almost as big as his quads) is blasphemous. Even his triceps are huge, theres a photo of ron and levrone flexing tris and kevin looks like a little kid in the pic. Sorry for the grammar im on my phone.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #116 on: September 01, 2011, 06:43:22 PM »
A lot of people really do underestimate just how big ron really is. To compare him to dorian is laughable. What parts of him stood out? A huge back is great and all, but he was awful everywhere else. Dorian probably has the worst biceps of any mr olympia ever, and that isnt even an exaggeration; whereas ron literally had it ALL. He had the best quads, best arms, best back, best traps! To claim that he is substandard because of weak calves ( which i might add dorian had calves almost as big as his quads) is blasphemous. Even his triceps are huge, theres a photo of ron and levrone flexing tris and kevin looks like a little kid in the pic. Sorry for the grammar im on my phone.

So you're voting for the black man just to clarify.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #117 on: September 01, 2011, 06:47:45 PM »
So you're voting for the black man just to clarify.

Yes i voted for obama

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: September 01, 2011, 06:54:04 PM »
Yes i voted for obama

He's a mulatto. 

I'm Reeves, the Magic Mulatto ™ and I approve this message.  ;D

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: September 01, 2011, 07:05:09 PM »
Bullshit buddy. Yeah buddy. Dorian had great forearms, huge triceps, awesome back, out of this world calves, and amazing conditioning.

That being said he should not have won the last Mr. Olympias because of the bicep injuries which were too glaring. But to say he was awful is pathetic. He would not have won the Mr. Olympia being awful. Too few have won this competition for that to be possible. And when you look at the 92 / 93 pictures he was epic.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2011, 07:13:51 PM »

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2011, 07:20:36 PM »

Contrast with Dillet and you see why Yates was much better than Dillet.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2011, 07:21:15 PM »
Kai is now on another level. He is better than Jay. But he must be at his best.

George will get Kai into shape unlike Oscar......this will be ANOTHER controversial O as Jay wins and KAI dominates him (like a grapefruit) and Kai wins next year

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2011, 07:25:03 PM »

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2011, 07:25:38 PM »