Author Topic: Why do Roided out of their Mind Bodybuilders use Painkillers and Naturals do not  (Read 23864 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Why does Adonis insist on being the most naive, deceitful and condescending..
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2011, 08:01:17 PM »
You are excused.  How is Japan looking these days?  Have they cleaned a lot of it up?

Not really.

Sorry about your mom.

Cashfan

• Getbig III
Re: Why does Adonis insist on being the most naive, deceitful and condescending..
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2011, 08:12:57 PM »
People with deep seated insecurities and feelings of inadequecy, often behave like TA. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Gyno exhibit

It's Tommy Jeffers. Posting under "Sporto".

Natural.....LOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOL.

PS....those guys are all very lean, no doubt. but they TINY TITS. every last one...put them next to a lean 220 pounder and they would disappear.

they all vaporize when viewed from the side...which is the true test of thickness.

PPS....doubt they are all natty.....as we all know Bullshitting is as much part as bodybuilding as squats are

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Natural.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

PS....those guys are all very lean, no doubt. but they TINY TITS. every last one...put them next to a lean 220 pounder and they would disappear.

they all vaporize when viewed from the side...which is the true test of thickness.

PPS....doubt they are all natty.....as we all know Bullshitting is as much part as bodybuilding as squats are
That guy is a piece of shit in my opinion.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2011, 08:29:56 PM »
People with deep seated insecurities and feelings of inadequecy, often behave like TA. 
How come I don`t feel inadequate and I am not insecure though?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
that sporto guy is a pathalogical liar

Halcyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • an undercover pro
« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2011, 08:37:10 PM »
reads like someone's creatinine levels are once again blurring his thoughts. it takes a certain level of intelligence to understand why and how adonis acts. if you fall for the obvious, you are a very simple minded individual.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2011, 08:43:43 PM »
How come I don`t feel inadequate and I am not insecure though?

that river in egypt, da nile......j/k    TA u should do some more interviews, that was pure gold

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2011, 08:45:27 PM »
that river in egypt, da nile......j/k    TA u should do some more interviews, that was pure gold

There might be something in the works here shortly.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
that sporto guy is a pathalogical liar
He oughta show his face around these parts.  I cannot stand someone like that.