Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 771967 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #525 on: April 23, 2013, 05:33:33 AM »
sardines in oil loaded with lousiana hot sauce n some garlic powder on top, can of tuna in oil with some hot sauce n garlic powder, chicken breast in pan with alittle olive oil with diced green peppers n onions with garlic powder on top. i just bought some mrs dash seasoning yesterday also n im gonna start throwing that on top to

Louisiana hot sauce is the bomb, I can buy at at supermarkets in the UK.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #526 on: April 23, 2013, 05:34:05 AM »
Im on this a while now, powerlifting and staying in someway shape
I actually dont have to force-feed myself, Im hungry all the time, weighing 256-270lbs
no more bodybuilding?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #527 on: April 23, 2013, 06:03:41 AM »
Yeah, it surprised me too. Most vegetables are better for you uncooked. Tomatoes are the exception, it seems.

Falcon would be proud of me, when I last attended the prostate cancer group I belong to, the guest speaker was a vegan dietician. A lot of what she advocated was what Falcon suggests. I think her diet suggestion offered more variety though. Falcon goes on jags of one or two particular foods and then switches to something else. She talked about cooked tomatoes and Lycopene. She advocated putting a tablespoon or so of tomato paste on other foods to make them more interesting.

Lately, I am reading labels a lot. Some of the foods I thought were relatively healthy have turned out not to be.

Essentially, processed foods are less healthy then unprocessed foods. Tomatoes being one of the exceptions, since cooking something is in fact processing it.

Ahh yes...falcon, the gh15 of the produce section.

dont believe in that at all. I am of the belief if your healthy, you can eat whatever the fuck you want and be perfectly flne. diet soda, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, whatever...

way i look at it is- If a  little aspartame is going to give you cancer, your probably fucked anyways.

I agree...when you're young and active you can get away with almost anything.

Its only when you get old or live a sedentary lifestyle when foods begin to have a more of a negative effect on your body.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: April 23, 2013, 06:06:39 AM »
So if you're young, healthy and active then toxins will not have an affect on your body?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #529 on: April 23, 2013, 06:12:18 AM »
So if you're young, healthy and active then toxins will not have an affect on your body?

exactly.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #530 on: April 23, 2013, 06:18:20 AM »
exactly.

I can appreciate your posts brother, but I hope you're sarcastic here

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #531 on: April 23, 2013, 06:20:52 AM »
breakkie=coffee with milk and sugar and some white cheese

lunch=chicken breast and some veggies

din-din=egg and cheese omelette and 2 ice cream cones

total cals=2021

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: April 23, 2013, 06:21:26 AM »

Yes, my sarcasmeter needs batteries at the moment so not sure on this one lol

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: April 23, 2013, 06:22:25 AM »

total cals=2021

I'm guessing you're not a breakfast person dj, but have you tried eating more in the morning?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #534 on: April 23, 2013, 06:28:09 AM »

total cals=2021

Come to Holland and I'll teach you how to EAT

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: April 23, 2013, 06:29:14 AM »

Yes, my sarcasmeter needs batteries at the moment so not sure on this one lol

haha

I was referring to the body being able to handle things like simple sugars and things of the like when young and active more effectively.

Toxins...I don't buy that splenda or asperatame is toxic like some people claim. Aspartame is nothing but two amino acids put together...sounds like some conspiracy theory scare tactics to me.

I agree with flint in that if you're gonna get cancer you're gonna get it. It's not gonna be from drinking a diet soda....that's ridiculous.  

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #536 on: April 23, 2013, 06:29:40 AM »
i was very dissapointed saturday night tho, i was partying alittle n got up at 3 am n ate a giant chocalate chip cookie with some skippy all natural peanut butter on it. i got to leave the friggin opiates alone
R

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: April 23, 2013, 06:33:00 AM »
i was very dissapointed saturday night tho, i was partying alittle n got up at 3 am n ate a giant chocalate chip cookie with some skippy all natural peanut butter on it. i got to leave the friggin opiates alone

Really??

They kill my appetite.

But yes, best to leave those things alone. Now that you're on test make the gym your new addiction.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #538 on: April 23, 2013, 06:36:57 AM »
thats the thing thats weird,usually if i do some opiates im not hungry at all. i guess since i cheat alittle on saturdays my insulin was alittle spiked n i always get hungry when that happens, im rubbing some testosterone get on my shoulders now, i did my shot of enanthate the other night also. i feel alittle hornier lately, ive been really checkin out all the broads asses in my gym n imagining myself plowing the hell out of them the last 2 days
R

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #539 on: April 23, 2013, 06:40:10 AM »
I'm guessing you're not a breakfast person dj, but have you tried eating more in the morning?

i'm too goddman fucking lazy man!

i just get up boil some water for the coffee, switch on the net to come on over here and load up some Shitles tunes on youtube and then i'm good to go ;D

but my girl is trying to teach me how to make some proper meals :)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: April 23, 2013, 06:42:16 AM »
thats the thing thats weird,usually if i do some opiates im not hungry at all. i guess since i cheat alittle on saturdays my insulin was alittle spiked n i always get hungry when that happens, im rubbing some testosterone get on my shoulders now, i did my shot of enanthate the other night also. i feel alittle hornier lately, ive been really checkin out all the broads asses in my gym n imagining myself plowing the hell out of them the last 2 days

I have the same thing happen...I can starve myself all week but after a cheat it seems I'm even more hungry. You're right ...it has to be the insulin levels.

You'll be plowing those honnies soon enough man... :D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #541 on: April 23, 2013, 06:44:35 AM »
i havent ate breakfast in 20 years now, i know its not the best thing to do but i always like training on empty stomach. i seem to get way leaner when i train on empty stomach also, soon as i get done training ill have some sardines in oil with some green beans
R

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: April 23, 2013, 06:50:34 AM »
i havent ate breakfast in 20 years now, i know its not the best thing to do but i always like training on empty stomach. i seem to get way leaner when i train on empty stomach also, soon as i get done training ill have some sardines in oil with some green beans

Sometimes I don't have my first meal till 5 in the afternoon ...  ;D

I love training on an empty stomach bro....I feel a little more aggressive on the weights especially if I'm starving. It's only as my body fat gets lower and lower that my workouts begin to suffer but I have that happen on a regular kind of diet anyhow.

I do well on an intermittent fast type diet...this is the term for it. I've been able to put on weight and minimize fat gain this way also. Always have my first meal after the gym...whatever time it happens to be.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #543 on: April 23, 2013, 06:50:46 AM »

That's logical, you burn more fats because your glycogen levels are low.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #544 on: April 23, 2013, 06:53:18 AM »
I have the same thing happen...I can starve myself all week but after a cheat it seems I'm even more hungry. You're right ...it has to be the insulin levels.

You'll be plowing those honnies soon enough man... :D

even if you cheat with fatty foods?

if i cheat with pizzas and burgers and fries i'm fine

but if i cheat with colas and sweets then i'm fucked and i get hungry like a mofo

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: April 23, 2013, 06:56:24 AM »
haha

I was referring to the body being able to handle things like simple sugars and things of the like when young and active more effectively.

Toxins...I don't buy that splenda or asperatame is toxic like some people claim. Aspartame is nothing but two amino acids put together...sounds like some conspiracy theory scare tactics to me.

I agree with flint in that if you're gonna get cancer you're gonna get it. It's not gonna be from drinking a diet soda....that's ridiculous.  

I think the key here is moderation.

Aspartame was actually used as a poison for POW's in WW2 but proved too expensive - but again, this was injected in high quantitities and it cause paralysis and death by asphyxiation. Too much of anything will kill you!

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: April 23, 2013, 06:56:29 AM »
even if you cheat with fatty foods?

if i cheat with pizzas and burgers and fries i'm fine

but if i cheat with colas and sweets then i'm fucked and i get hungry like a mofo

This is my problem ...I don't like pizza, burgers and stuff like that.

If I cheat its with sweets like chocolate milk, brownies, pastries...some fat but the simple sugars make me crave more.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #547 on: April 23, 2013, 06:57:04 AM »
if i just cheat with burgers n other mostly fatty stuff im okay, but i like to sneak in my fig newtons n frozen yogurt on cheat days n thats what gets my insulin going wild n i get hungry as hell
R

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: April 23, 2013, 07:02:03 AM »

Aspartame was actually used as a poison for POW's in WW2 but proved too expensive - but again, this was injected in high quantitities and it cause paralysis and death by asphyxiation. Too much of anything will kill you!

You're right...everything in moderation. The quantity you'd have to consume to start having negative effects pretty high. I don't remember the exact amount but I believe it's like 25 diet sodas a day or something like that.

Your last sentence reminds me of a lady dying from drinking too much water. There was a radio contest to see who could drink the most water without going to relieve yourself for a nintendo wii.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1224051/Wee-For-Wii-water-drinking-contest-death-Jennifer-Stranges-family-awarded-10m.html

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #549 on: April 23, 2013, 07:08:14 AM »

damn i never knew that stuff is poison in high amounts, i use it alot in my tea n stuff. i always read its safe n has no side effect, im gonna switch to splenda maybe or something without aspartame
R