Author Topic: What did you eat yesterday?  (Read 766231 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Re: What did you eat yesterday?
« Reply #800 on: July 04, 2013, 06:39:40 AM »
Can you please eat 2 pints of Hagen Daaz Prailines & Cream, with a whole bag of peanut m&m's mixed in and let me know how happy you feel please  ;D :'(

I'm not that brave....the knowledge of what I would have to do tomorrow , to work it all off is a big deterrent!  :-X :'(

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #801 on: July 04, 2013, 06:41:21 AM »
I'm not that brave....the knowledge of what I would have to do tomorrow , to work it all off is a big deterrent!  :-X :'(

True, but it's a good idea isn't it lol.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #802 on: July 04, 2013, 07:01:07 AM »
the other day i had this for lunch

2 big macs, 2 filet of fish, super size fry, super size coke so that's 3000 cals right there and the rest of the day i probably had about 2000 more so that's around 5000 cals daily

my ab skinfold is now @ 6 mm and it was @ 4 mm when i was RIPPED ie. sub-5, so now i'm sitting @ sub-7 i'd say

i pigged out this this for about 1 week, but now i'm gonna cut back a bit, but not much, coz my strength keeps going up in the gym, so that's a "signal" to me that the size will be coming along very shortly, so therefore i should keep the cals still up a bit

that's a solid lunch, bro.  :)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #803 on: July 04, 2013, 07:08:15 AM »
that's a solid lunch, bro.  :)

I was looking at the desert counter in Mcd's last week while I ordered breakfast (sausage & pancake with syrup BOOM). I was surpised at how many Kcals are in their muffins! About 550 for a toffee muffin lol, imagine some fatty orders a big breakfast, latte with 4 sugars and finishes it off with a little muffin  ;D That's about 1300 kcals for breakfast

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #804 on: July 04, 2013, 11:46:27 AM »
 :P

Lunch

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #805 on: July 04, 2013, 02:18:30 PM »
:P

Lunch
Brutal 80's Chernobyl tablecloth.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #806 on: July 04, 2013, 02:23:21 PM »
 Yum!

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #807 on: July 04, 2013, 02:50:23 PM »
It's 'too' not 'to' stupid fucking zombie.

not good enough, try harder.
By the way, how can you afford internet considering that your 'country' is bankrupt and people are starving?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #808 on: July 04, 2013, 02:58:17 PM »
not good enough, try harder.
By the way, how can you afford internet considering that your 'country' is bankrupt and people are starving?

33 posts  ::)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #809 on: July 04, 2013, 03:19:37 PM »

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #810 on: July 04, 2013, 03:31:46 PM »
Brutal 80's Chernobyl tablecloth.

ROTF.....so true!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #811 on: July 04, 2013, 03:58:23 PM »

1lb boneless skinless chicken breast. (500cal)
1 slice peanut butter pie (400 cal)
1 scoop protein powder in coffee. (120 cal)
b

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Re: What did you eat today?
« Reply #812 on: July 04, 2013, 07:17:08 PM »
Too fukin much to list....an effen disgrace to self control.

Total gluttonous fat faced food whale.

;D

But it was worth it.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #813 on: July 04, 2013, 07:54:03 PM »

i pigged out this this for about 1 week, but now i'm gonna cut back a bit, but not much, coz my strength keeps going up in the gym, so that's a "signal" to me that the size will be coming along very shortly, so therefore i should keep the cals still up a bit

bro. that's not your body signalling your about to enter a 'growth phase' cause your strength is going up.

your strength is going up due to the sodium and glycogen- and as a result, water-your pushing into the cell. that's what's giving you this increase in the gym. not the formation of lean tissue.

I can prove it to you if you'd like. cut your carbs and sodium out for 3 days. just protein and fat. go back to the gym and compare poundages. you'll be weaker. did you lose 'muscle'. no. you lost the water that enabled the lifts.

you'd make better quality gains on far less food. far far less food. don't fool yourself into thinking your getting new tissue by doing this. you'll only get fatter, and have no appreciable lean tissue to show for it.

b

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #814 on: July 04, 2013, 07:55:40 PM »
  Great post No One!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #815 on: July 04, 2013, 07:57:07 PM »
b

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #816 on: July 04, 2013, 09:44:29 PM »
bro. that's not your body signalling your about to enter a 'growth phase' cause your strength is going up.

your strength is going up due to the sodium and glycogen- and as a result, water-your pushing into the cell. that's what's giving you this increase in the gym. not the formation of lean tissue.

I can prove it to you if you'd like. cut your carbs and sodium out for 3 days. just protein and fat. go back to the gym and compare poundages. you'll be weaker. did you lose 'muscle'. no. you lost the water that enabled the lifts.

you'd make better quality gains on far less food. far far less food. don't fool yourself into thinking your getting new tissue by doing this. you'll only get fatter, and have no appreciable lean tissue to show for it.

i'll agree that you're probably right, but this fella trained me at one point in time and he told me to "bath the cell in nutrients" when you are on a size gaining phase

so how many cals you think i need? i'm thinking bout 3500

and i'm up to a whopping buck 60 @ sub-7

in my pec peak pic i was only a buck 54 @ sub-6 ;)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #817 on: July 04, 2013, 10:11:25 PM »
i'll agree that you're probably right, but this fella trained me at one point in time and he told me to "bath the cell in nutrients" when you are on a size gaining phase

so how many cals you think i need? i'm thinking bout 3500

and i'm up to a whopping buck 60 @ sub-7

in my pec peak pic i was only a buck 54 @ sub-6 ;)

caloric abundance does not build muscle. only protein builds muscle.

what do you need 3500 calories for exactly? I'm 240 pounds and average 10k cal a week. the fuck do you need two and a half times more (24k cal) calories than I do weighing 100 pounds less than me!?

lol Jesus. think those cals will make you 'bigger'? no. only protein creates lean tissue. so I fail to see your need for such a gross abundance of calories.

you can even create lean tissue in a calorie deficit. random excess calories do not equate to 'muscle'. period.

your not building more muscle by overloading yourself with cals. your getting fat. get rid of that 'bulking' mentality.
b

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #818 on: July 04, 2013, 10:19:10 PM »

calories do not build muscle. only protein builds muscle.

what do you need 3500 calories for exactly? I'm 240 pounds and average 10k cal a week. the fuck do you need two and a half times more (24k cal) calories than I do weighing 100 pounds less than me!?

lol Jesus. think those cals will make you 'bigger'? no. only protein creates lean tissue. so I fail to see your need for such a gross abundance of calories.

you can even create lean tissue in a calorie deficit. random excess calories do not equate to 'muscle'. period.

your not building more muscle by overloading yourself with cals. your getting fat. get rid of that 'bulking' mentality.

so you don't buy this "bathe the cells in nutrients" concept then i take it?

what about the idea that you need less protein when you consume enough carbs because carbs are muscle sparing? also carbs fill out muscles via glycogen storage

and wait a minute?! you only average 1500 cals per day ??? ??? ???

christ man! i got fucking RIPPED on 1600-1800 cals per day, and it took me less than 4 fucking weeks

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #819 on: July 04, 2013, 10:35:26 PM »
Dj,

I believe you are scared to lose your muscle by cutting calories intake as you look very lean and skinny.
I guess you need to increase your protein intake and cut calories as protein is a muscle building ingredient not calories.
The point is to find out the amount of calories needed for energy as excess is  turning it into fat.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: July 04, 2013, 10:35:59 PM »
so you don't buy this "bathe the cells in nutrients" concept then i take it?

what about the idea that you need less protein when you consume enough carbs because carbs are muscle sparing? also carbs fill out muscles via glycogen storage

and wait a minute?! you only average 1500 cals per day ??? ??? ???

christ man! i got fucking RIPPED on 1600-1800 cals per day, and it took me less than 4 fucking weeks

no I average 1000 cal a day over 4 days, 3-4000 cal the 5th day and back to 1000cal for the remaining days.

what about the idea that the more nutrients you give your body the less efficient it becomes at using them and the less nutrients you give your body the more efficient it becomes at using them?

the body does this. want proof? :) lets look at a typical water load 6 days out precontest. the idea is to flood your body with water in order to get it to expel it. you create an environment where the body pisses away water expecting more to make room for the water you have trained it to expect. on the lady day you cut out the water competely, your body keeps releasing expecting more and voila, you end up bone dry.

now you starve your body of water for 24 hours. it hates this cause the body loves statis. so what does it do when you reintroduce water? it hoards it.

now apply that scenario to caloric intake. the body does it with water. why wouldn't it do it with calories? you flood your body with cals / nutrients and what does it do- it wastes them. protein included. why? cause you have trained it to know there is just more protein coming tomorrow. just like when water loading

now. take those cals away. go into a huge deficit like you do when you stop your water. the body panics. it hates that. so what do you think will happen when you reintroduce protein? it will hoard it. use it for the purpose of repairing and creating lean tissue. why? cause it's afraid your going to take it away again and the body loves stasis.

instead if creating an inefficient system with excess cals create a more efficient one with less.

fuck I should be getting paid for this shit. :D

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #821 on: July 04, 2013, 10:36:55 PM »
Dj,

I believe you are scared to lose your muscle by cutting calories intake as you look very lean and skinny.
I guess you need to increase your protein intake and cut calories as protein is a muscle building ingredient not calories.
The point is to find out the amount of calories needed for energy as excess is  turning it into fat.

awesome.

and why not use the bodies own fat for fuel while we are at it. ;)
b

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #822 on: July 04, 2013, 10:39:54 PM »
by the look at his photos I doubt he has much fat left.
What you are saying would apply for myself as I am about 12% now (close to your before photo).

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #823 on: July 04, 2013, 10:42:57 PM »
those are pretty good points no one, but i still think that hard and effective training is king and that diet is only secondary

basically if you train like a BOSS you're free to fuck around on the diet

i still got veins on my abs and viens all over my forearms and even on my bis and tris :)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #824 on: July 04, 2013, 10:45:10 PM »
by the look at his photos I doubt he has much fat left.
What you are saying would apply for myself as I am about 12% now (close to your before photo).

actually you can manipulate the body at very low bf percentages to do that very thing.

you just have to approach it differently at 6% than you would at 12% but the basic principles still apply . that's the beauty of it.
b