Author Topic: Phil Heath Has the best arms ever (yes better than coleman)  (Read 64545 times)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: All bullshit aside! What's behind the size of Phil Heath.......
« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2011, 06:12:07 PM »
 :o

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: Phil Heath Has the best arms ever (yes better than coleman)
« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2011, 06:39:33 PM »
brachialis is not a head on the bicep, it's a separate muscle,

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2011, 07:11:33 PM »
You people are all nuts why on earth would you want arms like Ron Coleman? to impress a bunch of freak craving perverted schmo IFBB judges? Arms like that are so freaky no respectable woman would ever wanna come near you. Huge but buff arms that measure big and bulge out of your shirt are needed, not something that looks like it got rejected from aliens on another planet. Arnold had some of the best arms ever simply because they were huge and look appealing to the eye, from both men AND women which is what muscle is supposed to do, look damn appealing. And if Heaths arms so so great how come they're so weak?  ???

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2011, 07:27:34 PM »
Yeah, no brachi...  ::)

Again , while his arms are huge the "brachi" is not round say like Arnold or Ronnie and rather looks like his has a dent right in the middle of them arms....best arms ever?   Nah  get him out of there.

WOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2011, 07:31:31 PM »
You tend to make statements, and always get proven wrong
Here is a pic, one two with Darrem showing his Brachs

Jesus!  talk about a fan in HEATH !!!!

Are we looking at the same pics ? That picture its a great example actually ,If you could touch Darren outer head of bicep its round...

while Phils its flat...still dont get it ?

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2011, 07:33:55 PM »
brachialis is not a head on the bicep, it's a separate muscle,

But if is not there (or is shitty) ...the whole upper arm cant be round... look at king Ronnies arm.

WOOOSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2011, 07:42:40 PM »
shut up

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2011, 07:47:49 PM »
shut up

I'm sorry didnt mean to be downer of this "Phil Heath best arms ever" thread.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #133 on: September 20, 2011, 08:05:38 PM »
Exactly why I do not like test usage. I know, I know  everyone is using it and that's fine, but I think that there is a point to where it's a waste prob anything over 750 to 1 gram weekly. I also prefer shorting acting test like prop. Suspension too, but not unless you can find some good micro.Tren EQ Gh and well slin will blow you up. I have a buddy who loves primo for filling him self out along with all the rest of course, but I think that that is more an individual thing.

So Jim say you were running prop @ 3-500mgs a week what would you dose EQ at ? and wouldnt Nandralone be the better option for your anabolic ?

Obviously Tren is the king and blows everything away but I still like taking time off of Tren  :) so how much EQ and hell chuck nandralone in there to  :D how much would you run each of those items if you were running them along side a low dose of prop a week but only running the two compounds at a time - so EQ/Prop  Nan/Prop - how would you dose those items ?

Tren would get added at other times during the year to - you can add an oral to the above combos if you like  :D just want to know what you have found the best doses to be for the average responder (most of us) in your observations over the years - basic gym rat stuff not looking to turn pro  8)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: September 20, 2011, 08:11:50 PM »
Dude isnt huge, and would be irrelevant without the arms being to big for his small body.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #135 on: September 20, 2011, 08:19:02 PM »
gh15, would 2 grams of testosterone /week and 600 mg of tren a, 300mg am, 300mg pm/ day, be a good stack or is that too much tren? 

one of the so call secret behind any sucesful bodybuilder is the doses of legit trenbolona that swin in his blood,, trenbolona is the KEY KEY KEY INGREDIENT TO GROWTH ,, what is growth? growth is when you lose the bodyfat and water to a lesser degree and maintain all muscle under while at the same time get it harder ..drier and more dense ,, the only steroid that bring true growth is trenbolona ace,, this is the ONLY steroid that will create a top bodybuilder,, you can not do with out it now day and to be honest for a good 35-40 years you cant do with out it ,,

ONLY ON TRENBOLONA ACE YOU CAN ACTUALY EAT PRETTY MUCH WHAT YOU WANT WETHER IT WILL BE PINE APPLE OR ICECREAM OR SUSHI OR WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH OUT REALLY CALCULATING EVERYTHING AND LOOK CHIZELED RIPPED HARD AND PRETTY DRY ...NOT COMPETITION DRY BUT VERY CLOSE TO IT ...ONLY! ON TRENBOLONA ACE THIS THING WILL OCCURE,,

TESTOSTERONA SHOULD ALWYAS BE CYCLED ...TESTOSTERONA IS MAINLY A HORMONES YOU KEEP FOR STAMINA...AND FOR THICKNESS,, IT GOT TO BE THERE AT SOME LEVEL FROM 150MG A WEEK TO 1 GRAM A WEEK BUT! BUT!! IF YOU GO HIGH DOSE TESTOSTEROAN YOU BETTER HAVE ALL THE HGH YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON BECUASE YOU WILL NEED IT TO GO WITH THE TESTOSTERONA...

TRENBOLONA ACE DOESNT REALLY NEED ANYTHING ELSE TO GO WITH IT,, BY ITSELF IT CAN MAKE A CHAMPION ,, OFCOURSE YOU CAN ADD MASTERONA AND SOME TESTOSTERONA AND BE INVINSIBLE....AND WITH INSULINA AND GH YOU CREATE A BLOW UP DOLL...

generaly speaking like disgusted say

trenbolona ace,, equipona ,, gh ,, insulina  are 4 ingredients that will build a LARGE FREAK,,

trenbolona ace by itself will build a quality freak btu that quality freak will be 200lb ...210... when the other things added you build a humongus freak that usualy in this time and age look like a blow up doll

trenbolona is the most important anabolic steroids EVER in body building,, nothing else come close to it ...trenbolona CHANGES YOUR PHYSIQE IN A MATTER OF 3 MONTHS TO SOMETHING THAT IS NOT RECOGNIZABLE,, lean and mean dense and thick ,, seperated and cupped ,, chizeled manly dream kind of male to any female around ,, it scream fuck me ,, trenbolona scream FUCK ME ,, it is the only drug that women will LIKE the look it gives,,it is very very very epidome of male perfect physiqe,,

there is no replacement to trenbolona and it is the most important anabolic steroid in modern bodybuilding,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: September 20, 2011, 08:34:49 PM »
one of the so call secret behind any sucesful bodybuilder is the doses of legit trenbolona that swin in his blood,, trenbolona is the KEY KEY KEY INGREDIENT TO GROWTH ,, what is growth? growth is when you lose the bodyfat and water to a lesser degree and maintain all muscle under while at the same time get it harder ..drier and more dense ,, the only steroid that bring true growth is trenbolona ace,, this is the ONLY steroid that will create a top bodybuilder,, you can not do with out it now day and to be honest for a good 35-40 years you cant do with out it ,,

ONLY ON TRENBOLONA ACE YOU CAN ACTUALY EAT PRETTY MUCH WHAT YOU WANT WETHER IT WILL BE PINE APPLE OR ICECREAM OR SUSHI OR WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH OUT REALLY CALCULATING EVERYTHING AND LOOK CHIZELED RIPPED HARD AND PRETTY DRY ...NOT COMPETITION DRY BUT VERY CLOSE TO IT ...ONLY! ON TRENBOLONA ACE THIS THING WILL OCCURE,,

TESTOSTERONA SHOULD ALWYAS BE CYCLED ...TESTOSTERONA IS MAINLY A HORMONES YOU KEEP FOR STAMINA...AND FOR THICKNESS,, IT GOT TO BE THERE AT SOME LEVEL FROM 150MG A WEEK TO 1 GRAM A WEEK BUT! BUT!! IF YOU GO HIGH DOSE TESTOSTEROAN YOU BETTER HAVE ALL THE HGH YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON BECUASE YOU WILL NEED IT TO GO WITH THE TESTOSTERONA...

TRENBOLONA ACE DOESNT REALLY NEED ANYTHING ELSE TO GO WITH IT,, BY ITSELF IT CAN MAKE A CHAMPION ,, OFCOURSE YOU CAN ADD MASTERONA AND SOME TESTOSTERONA AND BE INVINSIBLE....AND WITH INSULINA AND GH YOU CREATE A BLOW UP DOLL...

trenbolona ace,, equipona ,, gh ,, insulina  are 4 ingredients that will build a LARGE FREAK,,

trenbolona ace by itself will build a quality freak btu that quality freak will be 200lb ...210... when the other things added you build a humongus freak that usualy in this time and age look like a blow up doll

trenbolona is the most important anabolic steroids EVER in body building,, nothing else come close to it ...trenbolona CHANGES YOUR PHYSIQE IN A MATTER OF 3 MONTHS TO SOMETHING THAT IS NOT RECOGNIZABLE,, lean and mean dense and thick ,, seperated and cupped ,, chizeled manly dream kind of male to any female around ,, it scream fuck me ,, trenbolona scream FUCK ME ,, it is the only drug that women will LIKE the look it gives,,it is very very very epidome of male perfect physiqe,,

there is no replacement to trenbolona and it is the most important anabolic steroid in modern bodybuilding,,

gh15 approved

outstanding.i tell people this is the most important thing to use over anything else.i wondered what your opinion was on tren hex(parabolan).i heard 90s guys loved negmeas amps.ive used all the tren esters and i guess im partial to this one..does it really matter?slow ester or fast with tren?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #137 on: September 20, 2011, 08:39:16 PM »
we only use trenbolona ace,, this is what we are inlove with and we will pay with our mama and papa well maybe not but with our girls... for trenbolona ace and hgh ,, we will do whatever it takes to have it ,,

its a wet dream for bodybuilder to wake up with trenbolona ace and hgh 10 vials and 10 kits of both ,, nothing better than the combo of trenbolona ace and hgh ,, nothing! ,, it grow you into a show GROW YOU INTO A SHOW

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: September 20, 2011, 08:42:49 PM »

gh15 approved

I have seen guys build awesome physiques with testerona and deca, maybe with dbol added. That's it. Just with these things, if you train hard and like a true body builder used to train, also with some true power exercizes like squats added in, you will get a pretty damn awesome physique. Real hard muscle, and a great pump in the gym, not an insulane marshymellow blow up look. Hard functional muscle with veins and a hard pumped look and feel. Of course the pros add in the insulana and GH, but I really think its not necessary to get an awesome physique.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #139 on: September 20, 2011, 08:51:18 PM »
I have seen guys build awesome physiques with testerona and deca, maybe with dbol added. That's it. Just with these things, if you train hard and like a true body builder used to train, also with some true power exercizes like squats added in, you will get a pretty damn awesome physique. Real hard muscle, and a great pump in the gym, not an insulane marshymellow blow up look. Hard functional muscle with veins and a hard pumped look and feel. Of course the pros add in the insulana and GH, but I really think its not necessary to get an awesome physique.

you dont listen closely to what gh15 say ,, yes you can build very good physiqe with testosterona nandrolona and dianabol ,, now read carefuly what gh15 say ....

YOU WILL HAVE TO EAT PERFECT,, YOU WILL HAVE TO SIT AND EAT EVERY 2 HOUR AND ENOUGH TO BUILD IS THE RIGHT WAY AND NOT TO BE WATER LOGGED AND FAT LOGGED,, YOU WILL STILL GAIN WATER WEIGHT BIG TIME,, AND ALSO YOU BETTER BE IN YRUO 20S...

TRENBOLONA ACE IS A DRUG THAT LET YOU EAT ALOT ! IT LET YOU EAT WHATEVER FOOD YOU WISH ,, NOT JUNK JUNK BUT ICECREAM AND SUSHI AND BANANAS PRETTY MUCH ALL DAY LONG ,, YOU SEE WHAT IM SAYING HERE RIGHT? SUGGGGGGGGGGGGAR NATURLA SUGAR PINE APPLE BANANAS ORANGE JUICE,, ALSO ICECREAM AT NIGHT...ALL THAT TRENBOLONA ACE LET YOU EAT AND MAKES ! MAKES ! YOU EAT..AND GUESS WHAT...YOU REDUCE FAT...YOU REDUCE WATER WEIGHT ...YOU GROW LEAN MUSCLE AND YOU CHANGE YOUR BODY COMPOSITION ...YOU WEIGH THE SAME DAMN THING ON THE SCALE BUT YOU LOOK TWICE THE SIZE YOU USED TO BE!

READ WHAT I WROTE ABOVE AGAIN AND AGAIN ....NOW FOR 30+ YEAR OLD...THIS IS A BIG BIG THING...YOU CAN PRACTICALY BE NORMAL HUMAN AND BE A BODYBUILDER! THIS IS HOW STRONG THE POWER OF TRENBOLONA ACE IS...

YOU ADD HGH IN AND OUT EVERY 6 MONTHS...AND YOU ARE ABSOLITLY INVINSIBLE TO SICKNESS AND TO ANY DEASESES AND PRETTY MUCH CAN EAT ANY FUCKIN THING YOU WISH ,, ANYTHING! ALSO MUCH MORE CALORIES...

trenbolona ace is a drug that is not even remotely comparabel to any other drugs,, it will be like comparing ron colman physiqe to the shit you see now day ...

not comparable,, best drug ,,the maker of champions and the only drug that truly truly make a chiwawa into a pitball

gh15 approved
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #140 on: September 20, 2011, 09:12:07 PM »
gh15 do you consider 'calories in vs calories out' to be a myth? many individuals will say that eating 3000 calories of clean food vs 3000 calories of junk food will have no effect on your appearance. same with meal timing -  your body will use it all up the same way whether you eat 3 meals a day or 8. your opinion?

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: September 20, 2011, 09:21:43 PM »
gh15 what is the highest dosage of tren ace you have heard a person take per day?

TEAM Nasser

whitewidow

« Reply #142 on: September 20, 2011, 09:26:25 PM »
Phil is actually healthy and has been lifting as a bodybuilder for 9 years! thats a long time. his first show was in 2002. then nationals in 05 where he got a pro card. he just uses what everybody else uses.alot of steroid,HGH and insulin. and I bet he didnt touch steroids till he was 21yrs old.maybe 20 at earliest. decent foundation before he started using and great genetics however I had better
a better foundation than phil heath did since I waited till I was 25 till I used but I didnt have the genetics phil heath has. You gotta give the kid some props! He does Train hard and stays lean in the off-season. Ronnie coleman had the best natural foundation before he started juicing thats how he got so huge great foundation and great hormone response

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: September 20, 2011, 10:40:41 PM »
This comparing Phil to Ronnie bullshit is getting ridiculous.
Once again, Phil is not even close to Ronnie. Ronnie is in a class by himself and probably always will be.
And no, his arms are not better then Ronnie's. Once again, not even close.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #144 on: September 20, 2011, 10:58:34 PM »
You people are all nuts why on earth would you want arms like Ron Coleman? to impress a bunch of freak craving perverted schmo IFBB judges? Arms like that are so freaky no respectable woman would ever wanna come near you. Huge but buff arms that measure big and bulge out of your shirt are needed, not something that looks like it got rejected from aliens on another planet. Arnold had some of the best arms ever simply because they were huge and look appealing to the eye, from both men AND women which is what muscle is supposed to do, look damn appealing. And if Heaths arms so so great how come they're so weak?  ???
Weak? Are we talking strength? In Heath's vids he doesn't seem to max out, but picks a moderately heavy weight and reps out with it (barbells)...he tends to stick with (for biceps) Barbell curls, concentration curls, incline bench dumbell curls, and cable curls. For triceps---one triceps pushdowns, either with rope or bar, one arm tricep extensions, dip machine, and skull crushers...

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: September 21, 2011, 12:06:24 AM »
Liar Priest has better arms than Phil

btw, ronnie said that Priest prob has the best total arm development ever

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #146 on: September 21, 2011, 12:35:49 AM »
He seems to have high bicep inserts, and now they are fuller, closer to the elbow. What gives, SEO? Because his arms are big, but lack that crisp detailing.

The forearm muscles got bigger which filled some of the gap and gives illusion of shorter bicep tendon.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #147 on: September 21, 2011, 01:35:28 AM »
Our new Mr O between an average gymrat and Dan Hill, the laughing stock of the entire industry :D :D :D

Dan has at least eight sponsorships worth over $5,000 each plus he gets his expenses covered for a lot/all of the shows he goes to.  Additionally he owns a successful supplement store and has had something like 140 photo shoots in the three years.

No need to be mean to him.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

whitewidow

« Reply #148 on: September 21, 2011, 02:49:22 AM »
you dont listen closely to what gh15 say ,, yes you can build very good physiqe with testosterona nandrolona and dianabol ,, now read carefuly what gh15 say ....

YOU WILL HAVE TO EAT PERFECT,, YOU WILL HAVE TO SIT AND EAT EVERY 2 HOUR AND ENOUGH TO BUILD IS THE RIGHT WAY AND NOT TO BE WATER LOGGED AND FAT LOGGED,, YOU WILL STILL GAIN WATER WEIGHT BIG TIME,, AND ALSO YOU BETTER BE IN YRUO 20S...

TRENBOLONA ACE IS A DRUG THAT LET YOU EAT ALOT ! IT LET YOU EAT WHATEVER FOOD YOU WISH ,, NOT JUNK JUNK BUT ICECREAM AND SUSHI AND BANANAS PRETTY MUCH ALL DAY LONG ,, YOU SEE WHAT IM SAYING HERE RIGHT? SUGGGGGGGGGGGGAR NATURLA SUGAR PINE APPLE BANANAS ORANGE JUICE,, ALSO ICECREAM AT NIGHT...ALL THAT TRENBOLONA ACE LET YOU EAT AND MAKES ! MAKES ! YOU EAT..AND GUESS WHAT...YOU REDUCE FAT...YOU REDUCE WATER WEIGHT ...YOU GROW LEAN MUSCLE AND YOU CHANGE YOUR BODY COMPOSITION ...YOU WEIGH THE SAME DAMN THING ON THE SCALE BUT YOU LOOK TWICE THE SIZE YOU USED TO BE!

READ WHAT I WROTE ABOVE AGAIN AND AGAIN ....NOW FOR 30+ YEAR OLD...THIS IS A BIG BIG THING...YOU CAN PRACTICALY BE NORMAL HUMAN AND BE A BODYBUILDER! THIS IS HOW STRONG THE POWER OF TRENBOLONA ACE IS...

YOU ADD HGH IN AND OUT EVERY 6 MONTHS...AND YOU ARE ABSOLITLY INVINSIBLE TO SICKNESS AND TO ANY DEASESES AND PRETTY MUCH CAN EAT ANY FUCKIN THING YOU WISH ,, ANYTHING! ALSO MUCH MORE CALORIES...

trenbolona ace is a drug that is not even remotely comparabel to any other drugs,, it will be like comparing ron colman physiqe to the shit you see now day ...

not comparable,, best drug ,,the maker of champions and the only drug that truly truly make a chiwawa into a pitball

gh15 approved

any real bodybuilder knows trenbolone acetate is the strongest steroid that you get the best results from and rapidly. another good thing about tren is its pretty easy to find high grade trenbolone acetate. the only negative thing about tren is it is pretty hepatoxic. But definately the most potent AAS ever invented. there is not one top pro who does not use trenbolone acetate.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #149 on: September 21, 2011, 03:37:43 AM »
Dan has at least eight sponsorships worth over $5,000 each plus he gets his expenses covered for a lot/all of the shows he goes to.  Additionally he owns a successful supplement store and has had something like 140 photo shoots in the three years.

No need to be mean to him.
Sadly, Phil's forearms is bigger than Dan's upper arms.