Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 16, 2014, 08:42:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 102   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 100622 times)
pellius
Getbig V

RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/12/2011

« Reply #600 on: October 09, 2011, 10:01:18 PM »

It's tough to see you having much of an argument against CalvinH. He destroys you on upper body mass plus he has really dialed in his conditioning. I think you are a little more vascular but he has made some great strides in that department as well and you are not THAT much ahead of him there.

I still say you have an argument against the 3 or 4 directly above you. I put you right at or slightly above MuscleCenter.

This is just an utter travesty. You kids don't have the trained eye of a seasoned schmoe. Note the position CalvinH takes in all his shirt less pics. See how he turns ever so subtlety to the side with his right arm at an angle elbow slightly elevated to force some separation between the shoulders and upper arm as well as bringing out his lateral deltoid. See where the hand is strategically place to cover up the middle aged menstrual pooch. You will never see him do a straight on standing relax pose as I do. Then you will see the lack of squareness in his pecs, the flat narrow shoulders, the child bearing hips. And even though he has worked very hard at it he still can't quite get rid of the ever present suggestion of pudginess that has haunted him his whole life. And for the highly trained eye, someone like Disgusted, VanB, gh15: they will also note a touch of bloofyness. THERE I SAID IT! BLOOFYNESS! Hate me if you want but it's the truth! There's legit signs of bloofyness in the man. And at the risk of sounding immodest I don't think it is stretch to make the claim that I am 100% bloof free.

I demand a simple standing relax pic from CalvinH. No posing or strategic angles to hide weak spots.

Friends, this is not about me. Nor is it about CalvinH. It's about the integrity of our dying sport. We can't let bias, inexperience, "smoke and mirrors",  cloud the truth. gh15 will back me on this. I know he will. 

I rank higher than CalvinH.

Report to moderator   Logged
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #601 on: October 09, 2011, 10:06:54 PM »

Ironically im the only one not complaining. Looks at all these drama queen gloria's melting down because they are disappointed at not being the prime beef on the list. I feel fortunate to be the only twink in a long list of thickly muscled studs  Grin

Drama queens complaining is just what was thinking. Me....I'm happy that I even made the list. It actually surprised me when I did. I thought, wow! 
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #602 on: October 09, 2011, 10:07:54 PM »

Great thread.  I can see all the hard work that GB members have put in. 
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #603 on: October 09, 2011, 10:48:01 PM »

Drama queens complaining is just what was thinking. Me....I'm happy that I even made the list. It actually surprised me when I did. I thought, wow! 

Sure, turn a blind eye to injustice. You think it's going to end here? First it's ranking bloofyness over pristine year round conditioning and the next thing you know we're dropping bombs on foreign countries. Connect the dots, my friend. Connect the dots.
Stavios
« Reply #604 on: October 09, 2011, 10:49:59 PM »

Here is me 255 off season and 210 contes heaight 5'8 maybe 5' 8 and a half

huge as a cock
kiwiol
Getbig V

Who is John Galt?

« Reply #605 on: October 09, 2011, 10:51:12 PM »

Never knew Khofo's survived Polio and Auschwitz. Props Cool
Cleanest Natural
Competitors
Getbig V

Diet first, all else second

« Reply #606 on: October 09, 2011, 10:56:24 PM »

where do I fit in?

* Picture 283.jpg (15.51 KB, 245x327 - viewed 238 times.)
The Effervescent
Getbig V

You < cotton ball

« Reply #607 on: October 09, 2011, 11:12:10 PM »

where do I fit in?

Below me
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

« Reply #608 on: October 09, 2011, 11:16:15 PM »

do these two pics get me higher up on the list ?  Grin

* newtayoct9.jpg (320.8 KB, 960x1280 - viewed 243 times.)

* taysep23 (600x800).jpg (194.46 KB, 600x800 - viewed 239 times.)
flinstones1
Getbig V

levroneflinstonee

« Reply #609 on: October 09, 2011, 11:18:16 PM »

is Big bob's natural?

l
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #610 on: October 10, 2011, 01:04:00 AM »

Added chess315 to list 2.

I see you are still going at it pellius  Grin. Post a double bi / most muscular and I shall bring forth your case to the high council.

You have a point about Calvins angle but you are overly dramatic and in any case it would be a case of him moving down a few spots, not moving you up.

Oh sure, now it's only me that has to do mandatory poses. Everyone just hits their most muscular which is the most impressive and hides the most flaws. But not me. Next thing you'll be asking for is a video of me doing a Kai Greene inspired routine. Do I need to buy some grapefruit?

I ask again: Why do you hate me? If not for my full head of hair is it because I'm an Octoroon? Just 1/8 is enough for you to consider me tainted? To be beneath your consideration. Maybe it's man love for CalvinH? I've notice you two have been especially chummy as of late. Any PMs you'd like to share with us? You have him above a legit stage ready competitor and another who can easily be on the cover of Mens Fitness. What the g.d. hell is going on here?
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #611 on: October 10, 2011, 01:43:19 AM »

I'll deal with CalvinH later because now you have forced my hand.

I so hate to do this because no one admires and adores MuscleCenter as much as I do. And I don't have to qualify this with "No Homo" because it's beyond such juvenile and puerile concepts. If it wasn't for this true GetBig legend I would not be so plug in to the bodybuilding world. His constant updates and keeping us tuned in to the latest of the going ons in this perverted cult is invaluable. That is why it is with truly a heavy heart that I must ask him to step down and allow me to rightfully take over his position. He had his time -- and it was a glorious time indeed. But like all things it must come to an end. It is my time now, dear friend. Please step down with the same courage and dignity that you have displayed your entire life.

Now, you may have noticed I rarely do bodybuilding type poses. I don't consider myself strictly a bodybuilder. And posing is a way to display your strong points and hide your weak points. An acquired skill if not an art that takes many years to master. One that I do not posses. So I prefer to take a pic just standing relax as you would see me in everyday life. Any glaring weaknesses would be clearly evident.

But, do to the lack of skill and experience with the judging panel, I feel I am force to mimic as best I can the pose or position of my competition. There you can easily judge, virtually body part by body part, who is superior. I don't know how to position the pictures side by side like "Kouroush" has done with Goodrum and Jaejonna but you can nonetheless see the clear superiority in my physique. This pic was taken maybe ten minutes ago on a whim and only one photo taken. I didn't want to drag this out by taking a bunch of shots and then deciding which one is best. I didn't feel there was any need to. I wish I contracted my chest so you would be able to see the dazzling array of striations. Sorry MuscleCenter, I'm just fighting for justice in an unjust world.

* MoveDownMC 001.jpg (45.88 KB, 438x247 - viewed 337 times.)
deceiver
Getbig IV

onetimehard appreciation team

« Reply #612 on: October 10, 2011, 01:52:29 AM »

do these two pics get me higher up on the list ?  Grin

You look even fatter than me.

I'm gonna jump on trenbalonie in few months to move up on this list Cheesy
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #613 on: October 10, 2011, 01:55:39 AM »

I`m on the far right.
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #614 on: October 10, 2011, 01:56:58 AM »

2011 NPC Masters Nationals

56 years old!!
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #615 on: October 10, 2011, 01:58:47 AM »

pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #616 on: October 10, 2011, 01:59:23 AM »

2011 NPC Masters Nationals

WOW! Now I know why you haven't been on the boards lately. Good job. How old are you now and what did you weigh for that show?
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #617 on: October 10, 2011, 02:02:21 AM »

Thanks bro........my computer was down for a while and doing 3 big contests in a row,fixing it wasn`t a priority.

I turned 56 in June and weighed in at 154 pounds.................c ontest was held this past July.

Hope all is well my brother!  Smiley
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #618 on: October 10, 2011, 02:18:15 AM »

Thanks bro........my computer was down for a while and doing 3 big contests in a row,fixing it wasn`t a priority.

I turned 56 in June and weighed in at 154 pounds.................c ontest was held this past July.

Hope all is well my brother!  Smiley

Damn! You've always been one of my inspirations. Glad to have you back. Post a "bathroom" photo and get in this game.
backday
Getbig III

the older I get the stronger I feel.

« Reply #619 on: October 10, 2011, 02:25:06 AM »

Looking VERY good Wes , in the last pic (MM shot) you are miles ahead of the other guys  Smiley

Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #620 on: October 10, 2011, 04:56:20 AM »

I so hate to do this because no one admires and adores MuscleCenter as much as I do. And I don't have to qualify this with "No Homo" because it's beyond such juvenile and puerile concepts. If it wasn't for this true GetBig legend I would not be so plug in to the bodybuilding world. His constant updates and keeping us tuned in to the latest of the going ons in this perverted cult is invaluable. That is why it is with truly a heavy heart that I must ask him to step down and allow me to rightfully take over his position. He had his time -- and it was a glorious time indeed. But like all things it must come to an end. It is my time now, dear friend. Please step down with the same courage and dignity that you have displayed your entire life.

Now, you may have noticed I rarely do bodybuilding type poses. I don't consider myself strictly a bodybuilder. And posing is a way to display your strong points and hide your weak points. An acquired skill if not an art that takes many years to master. One that I do not posses. So I prefer to take a pic just standing relax as you would see me in everyday life. Any glaring weaknesses would be clearly evident.

But, do to the lack of skill and experience with the judging panel, I feel I am force to mimic as best I can the pose or position of my competition. There you can easily judge, virtually body part by body part, who is superior. I don't know how to position the pictures side by side like "Kouroush" has done with Goodrum and Jaejonna but you can nonetheless see the clear superiority in my physique. This pic was taken maybe ten minutes ago on a whim and only one photo taken. I didn't want to drag this out by taking a bunch of shots and then deciding which one is best. I didn't feel there was any need to. I wish I contracted my chest so you would be able to see the dazzling array of striations. Sorry MuscleCenter, I'm just fighting for justice in an unjust world.

Well, its a really poor side by side comparision because we're not the same size.  I'm 5'11 and he's 5'5 and I outweigh him about 50 pounds.  Even with shrinking my picture, his waist is still hanging over his underwear. he doesn't have any conditioning, no abs, no legs, and his arms are still clearly smaller than mine. 

I have no clue as to why he's making every effort to try to prove that Jaejonna or any of these other people I've mentioned looks better but I think its just that everyone has a different idea as to what a great physique looks like.  Some people base it on size, some base it on conditioning, etc.  Its just a clusterfuck of possibilities. 

A
StanZoLOL
Getbig IV

« Reply #621 on: October 10, 2011, 05:00:21 AM »

I think its just that everyone has a different idea as to what a great physique looks like. 

Do you think you have a great physique?  Huh
musclecenter
Competitors
Getbig V

Mr.Taiwan

« Reply #622 on: October 10, 2011, 05:32:08 AM »

Thanks,bro
here are pics taken yesterdayhttp://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=117526.msg5638509#new
(now i am 172cm,85kg)

* DSC03984.JPG (81.92 KB, 401x408 - viewed 254 times.)

* DSC03981.JPG (95.47 KB, 457x437 - viewed 261 times.)

* DSC03982.JPG (71.75 KB, 431x376 - viewed 257 times.)
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #623 on: October 10, 2011, 05:40:56 AM »

Jaejonna is 5'9" or 5'10". you do not outweigh him by 50 lbs. You don't have abs, you HAVE WORSE LEGS. An arm advantage that is it.

You truly are delusional, it makes my head hurt.

As for Pellius:

I will let the people be the judge.

Who here thinks Pellius should move up and if yes, above who? I will only consider the opinions of people with credibility (that means you don't get a vote comment Goodrum).

What light when yonder window breaks.  Sorry but when there's better lighting, they magically appear.  That's why bodybuilding shows have stage lighting for.... Roll Eyes

That's why there needs to be an informal, intelligent and neutral party of people to judge.  Sorry, but you simply don't have the capability of judging any type of physique....that's why everyone is complaining.

A
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #624 on: October 10, 2011, 05:53:13 AM »

Credit where credit is due, is this recent? If yes you'll move to list 1 when I get home.

No, that's two weeks before the other pictures.  They are all my show pictures from the 2009 NGA Night of Champions and the pictures you're showing is actually the day of the show.  Hotel lighting sucks.

If I was to show any recent pictures, it would look just about the same except I have a beard now.  I've retired from competitions and am working on other things now

A
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 102   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!