Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 19, 2019, 05:04:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 101   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 269232 times)
Grape Ape
Getbig V

Y Ninja

« Reply #700 on: October 10, 2011, 03:27:06 PM »

Weird angles on the bicep.  That pic looks altered.
Report to moderator   Logged

Y
jaejonna
Getbig V

Head Asian of Getbig

« Reply #701 on: October 10, 2011, 03:28:36 PM »

Weird angles on the bicep.  That pic looks altered.
Epic Calves ...where is this jew ?

L
pellius
Getbig V

RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

« Reply #702 on: October 10, 2011, 03:57:39 PM »

Good news. Chaos is now a part of the judging panel.

Sincerely yours,

Judge X

Of course. CalvinH further manipulating the process behind the scenes. Chaos' is his puppet. Everybody knows that.
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #703 on: October 10, 2011, 04:02:31 PM »

Pellius...my octoroon brother....gonna have to penalize you for those pig nipples man.

Grin

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Hulkotron
Getbig V

More Nordics

« Reply #704 on: October 10, 2011, 04:02:57 PM »

Hazbin should be #1 with bonus mustache points.
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #705 on: October 10, 2011, 04:09:10 PM »

Pellius...my octoroon brother....gonna have to penalize you for those pig nipples man.

Grin

Why am I not surprised. Meanwhile BigBobs and Groink get a pass. I know that CalvinH is behind this. We'll see who has the last laugh.
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #706 on: October 10, 2011, 04:14:25 PM »

Che` with a great physique!!

Big props buddy.
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #707 on: October 10, 2011, 04:17:13 PM »

Aussiepro,looking damned impressive!!
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #708 on: October 10, 2011, 04:20:18 PM »

Pellius I haven't seen you meltdown this bad since Pandae and chaos gangbanged you into oblivion.

Grin

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

« Reply #709 on: October 10, 2011, 04:30:59 PM »

Older Pic I'll be on list #2  Cry

* Mr Nobody.jpg (34.74 KB, 481x600 - viewed 663 times.)
polychronopolous
Getbig V

« Reply #710 on: October 10, 2011, 04:34:17 PM »

Older Pic I'll be on list #2  Cry

Absolutely pathetic.

Have SOME dignity my man!!
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

« Reply #711 on: October 10, 2011, 04:37:15 PM »

Sorry dude I thought I already had you there.
I havent been keeping up just here and there post the lists again so I dont have to view 15 damn pages.
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #712 on: October 10, 2011, 05:20:41 PM »

Does b-boy have a most muscular pic? I gotta be honest here Loon and Maxxmuscle look bigger/better that b-boy IMO, but if he has a MM to compare, then I think you should use that one.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #713 on: October 10, 2011, 05:21:31 PM »

Pellius I haven't seen you meltdown this bad since Pandae and chaos gangbanged you into oblivion.

Grin

There has to be justice in this world. I'm just trying to make this world a better place and I just won't stand for that snake in the grass, CalvinH, slithering his way to the top like that. How come no leg shots? Where are his legs. Sure, I don't have big thundering quads like some of these monsters here. So excuse me if I don't waddle. But I have the legs of one who has spent countless hours over many years doing wind sprints up a huge soft sand hill called Sand Dune Park. CalvinH has the legs of a man who has spent countless hours over many years getting in and out of a golf cart.

It's a travesty that he is ahead of me.

BOOM!

* Polio 001.jpg (44.15 KB, 365x206 - viewed 431 times.)

* Polio 003.jpg (47.33 KB, 365x206 - viewed 927 times.)
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #714 on: October 10, 2011, 05:23:58 PM »

There has to be justice in this world. I'm just trying to make this world a better place and I just won't stand for that snake in the grass, CalvinH, slithering his way to the top like that. How come no leg shots? Where are his legs. Sure, I don't have big thundering quads like some of these monsters here. So excuse me if I don't waddle. But I have the legs of one who has spent countless hours over many years doing wind sprints up a huge soft sand hill called Sand Dune Park. CalvinH has the legs of a man who has spent countless hours over many years getting in and out of a golf cart.

It's a travesty that he is ahead of me.

BOOM!

Fail. You posted your arm pics.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
The_Leafy_Bug
« Reply #715 on: October 10, 2011, 05:24:18 PM »

Does b-boy have a most muscular pic? I gotta be honest here Loon and Maxxmuscle look bigger/better that b-boy IMO, but if he has a MM to compare, then I think you should use that one.
The_Leafy_Bug
« Reply #716 on: October 10, 2011, 05:31:33 PM »

I saw it in person. Very impressive. He wasn't close to taking beating the winner in my opinion. The winner of that class made me think of a Phil Heath but he should be proud knowing he came that close to getting a pro card and considering he is the closest on getbig to getting that he is number 1 on that list.
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #717 on: October 10, 2011, 05:34:19 PM »

That "golfer" couldn't walk half way up this soft sand hill without keeling over still clutching his can of beer.

* sanddunepark.jpg (49.04 KB, 501x342 - viewed 426 times.)
chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #718 on: October 10, 2011, 05:34:42 PM »

I saw it in person. Very impressive. He wasn't close to taking beating the winner in my opinion. The winner of that class made me think of a Phil Heath but he should be proud knowing he came that close to getting a pro card and considering he is the closest on getbig to getting that he is number 1 on that list.
You quoted my post to pellius here.....not sure pellius ever competed in bodybuilding.

Judging from the MM pic you just posted of b-boy, I would put him below Loon and Maxxmuscle...I guess we would need to see their leg pics, but on upper body alone I think they both beat him.

Pellius, this isn't an athletic event, this is a pageant based solely on looks......ClavinH "Looks" better than you. If you would like to start your own "Too poor to afford a gym so I have to run uphill in public places" thread, by all means, go ahead. Smiley  BTW......when was the last time you ran up that hill?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
pellius
Getbig V

« Reply #719 on: October 10, 2011, 05:37:21 PM »

Now they have Wes sitting below CalvinH. This is just outrageous! Yaroni is going to hear about this.
The_Leafy_Bug
« Reply #720 on: October 10, 2011, 05:51:57 PM »

You quoted my post to pellius here.....not sure pellius ever competed in bodybuilding.

Judging from the MM pic you just posted of b-boy, I would put him below Loon and Maxxmuscle...I guess we would need to see their leg pics, but on upper body alone I think they both beat him.

Pellius, this isn't an athletic event, this is a pageant based solely on looks......ClavinH "Looks" better than you. If you would like to start your own "Too poor to afford a gym so I have to run uphill in public places" thread, by all means, go ahead. Smiley  BTW......when was the last time you ran up that hill?
Yeah wrong quote. I think a better way to compare are MM stage shots. Anyone can look awesome in a bathroom mirror or in gym photos.
The_Leafy_Bug
« Reply #721 on: October 10, 2011, 05:56:30 PM »

I was going to say keep in mind bboy is on stage while these guys are at home/gym..

I tried getting the ratios right but its not 100%. Better than nothing
The camera is also very close and point down as with B-boy it is far off and angles up. As i said before. Looking big in your bathroom mirror and looking big on stage are totally different things.
che
Getbig V

« Reply #722 on: October 10, 2011, 06:00:54 PM »

chaos
Getbig V

« Reply #723 on: October 10, 2011, 06:01:03 PM »

I was going to say keep in mind bboy is on stage while these guys are at home/gym..

I tried getting the ratios right but its not 100%. Better than nothing
We can only speculate "what if"....what if these guys were on stage.....what if b-boy was in a bathroom shot.......making a decision with the pictures present, both of those guys appear to be thicker and more muscular than b-boy. Anything other than the pics presented here is pure speculation, unless of course they have more pics to present?? Maybe b-boy can post a pic from just before the contest or during his diet that would show him to be bigger/better than these guys??

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Vince G, CSN MFT
Competitors II
Getbig V

getbig.COM!

« Reply #724 on: October 10, 2011, 06:07:47 PM »

Now they have Wes sitting below CalvinH. This is just outrageous! Yaroni is going to hear about this.

I hate to say it but CalvinH appears to be a pretty big guy and while I know that you're ripped to pieces, you sacrifice a ton of muscle in the process.  We went back and forth on this last year, remember, when we were arguing about who had the better physique.  You got conditioning down pat but the muscularity and size isn't there...the midsection prob isn't that big but it does distract from your physique and I've seen your full picture.

But like I said before, there appears to be a hodge podge criteria set.  But I'm not going to complain about any further placings because quite frankly I'm still getting killed by all of these juicers.

Oh well...at least I'm still gettin paid.. Grin

A
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 101   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!