Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373321 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (SLIDESHOW LISTS AND RULES ON PAGE 1 [no homo])
« Reply #1250 on: October 21, 2011, 04:52:57 AM »
200 damn brutal you must be able to hold your breath under water for like 15 minutes you got to run out of oxygen sometime.   ;D

When we started doing them we couldn't get through without serious agony. Now we are looking for ways to up the intensity next offseason.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1251 on: October 21, 2011, 04:57:13 AM »
You take his spot no question, hes purely a product of gh/insulin.

I want the top spots based on the merits of my physique. Don't care how anyone got there, there's no asterisks in the real world. I took plenty of drugs to get my physique, trust me. Adding skin and upping gh might improve me, might not.

Worst thing we did was start calling athletes cheaters for using drugs as an edge. What a fairytale, in the real world you find your edge over the rest and exploit them. That's what we humans DO.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1252 on: October 21, 2011, 04:58:16 AM »
im top 11th , fucking a amazin

you made my day ,,

thk u so much

You are awesome BLP  8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1253 on: October 21, 2011, 05:30:51 AM »
1rst in that class. 2nd overall
Nice. That pic must of been a pic of the class cause you got all those chumps beat.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #1254 on: October 21, 2011, 09:05:29 AM »
Took these last night.  Would really like to get more cuts in my quads, I think they are lean enough just not separated much.  Any advice?  Maybe i should try higher reps, lunges, etc.?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #1255 on: October 21, 2011, 09:08:52 AM »
Posing, squeezing for as long (and as hard  ;D)  as you can. 30-60 minutes a day.

Holding the static position in a leg extension and squeezing til you can't take it anymore.

Get the water out from between the skin and muscle.

Single leg step-lunges and stepmills.

AND SQEEEEEEEEZE!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #1256 on: October 21, 2011, 09:18:58 AM »
Posing, squeezing for as long (and as hard  ;D)  as you can. 30-60 minutes a day.

Holding the static position in a leg extension and squeezing til you can't take it anymore.

Get the water out from between the skin and muscle.

Single leg step-lunges and stepmills.

AND SQEEEEEEEEZE!!!!

Thanks, will try it out.  Yesterday when taking those pics I squezed the quads for maybe a couple minutes in total and it did feel very fatiguing!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #1257 on: October 21, 2011, 09:19:38 AM »
Took these last night.  Would really like to get more cuts in my quads, I think they are lean enough just not separated much.  Any advice?  Maybe i should try higher reps, lunges, etc.?
Hey seriously, Are you gonna do any shows?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #1258 on: October 21, 2011, 09:25:27 AM »
Hey seriously, Are you gonna do any shows?

Thinking about it honestly! 

Learning a lot about my body in these recent months, how it responds to dieting, what areas to improve, etc.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1259 on: October 21, 2011, 09:32:19 AM »
I want the top spots based on the merits of my physique. Don't care how anyone got there, there's no asterisks in the real world. I took plenty of drugs to get my physique, trust me. Adding skin and upping gh might improve me, might not.

Worst thing we did was start calling athletes cheaters for using drugs as an edge. What a fairytale, in the real world you find your edge over the rest and exploit them. That's what we humans DO.

I wasn't saying its wrong how he got to where he is, or any bodybuilder for that matter. I was merely comparing muscle quality, and Spikes has that odd GH skin texture  while you look to have more quality muscle thats all.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #1260 on: October 21, 2011, 09:34:06 AM »

Learning a lot about my body in these recent months, how it responds to dieting, what areas to improve, etc.
Deserved to be on stage.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #1261 on: October 21, 2011, 09:43:46 AM »

What are you about same height and weight as Leafy Bobs? He is doing great, you should give it a go, great structure. Just dont overdose on slin and fuck your physique up lol
Trans Milkshake.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1262 on: October 21, 2011, 10:05:14 AM »
I wasn't saying its wrong how he got to where he is, or any bodybuilder for that matter. I was merely comparing muscle quality, and Spikes has that odd GH skin texture  while you look to have more quality muscle thats all.

That's a huge compliment. Thank you! I look up to Spikes muscularity and size (although I think I have better proportions).

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1263 on: October 21, 2011, 10:16:01 AM »

Looking great Bob,you would do well competing.

Continued success.  :)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #1264 on: October 21, 2011, 12:53:25 PM »
Compliments for sticking to this thread, Cyrus.... 8)

Ron, if this ain't no sticky that nothin' is..

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #1265 on: October 21, 2011, 01:48:05 PM »
You are awesome BLP  8)

thk u , im not sure i can beat stav tho , i beat him in th line up , does number 6# canadian also ? it' look like matt t.
Your messed up BLP!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1266 on: October 21, 2011, 02:14:35 PM »
That's a huge compliment. Thank you! I look up to Spikes muscularity and size (although I think I have better proportions).

Call it as I see it

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1267 on: October 21, 2011, 04:09:19 PM »
Hey! What the hell? Who moved DevilSmile ahead of me? Kouroush? Of course, you twinkies are always sticking together. But how in the holy hell could Mr. Nobody and chaos allow that? It's CalvinH again. CalvinH is behind all this. CalvinH whose sole purpose in life is to undermine me. I know he and chaos go way back. Mr. Nobody, weren't you once a competitive bodybuilding? How can you allow such an unjustice travesty?

Is this being judge by bodybuilding criteria or who teenage girls would want hammering them doggy style?

First I'm told that the heathen CalvinH tops me because he has more "muscle mass." LOL! Fine, I'll deal with him later as I scratch and claw my way up while dragging him down. But if that's the criteria I think I'm carrying a bit more "muscle mass" than DevilSmile. You know, just a bit.

The arbitrariness and back room politics in this whole charade sickens me. I mean, for god's sake, you have CalvinH, a drunken golfer, placed ahead of two stage ready competitors. Wes, and the other guy. 

This will not stand. This will not stand at all

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1268 on: October 21, 2011, 04:22:16 PM »

Lookin' good, BB. What cycle does Nasser have you on?  ;) ;)
X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1269 on: October 21, 2011, 04:25:40 PM »

great physique bobs!!.. i personally dont think  higher reps or certain exercises can help in this!!.. it's in general a diet and gentics thing!!.. your quads are very good,.. may be hold extra water!!..  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #1270 on: October 21, 2011, 04:33:43 PM »
Looking great Bob,you would do well competing.

Continued success.  :)

Thanks wes, that means a lot coming from an experienced competitor. 

great physique bobs!!.. i personally dont think  higher reps or certain exercises can help in this!!.. it's in general a diet and gentics thing!!.. your quads are very good,.. may be hold extra water!!.. 

Thanks bro!  And I think I can get a better pic of my quads soon, will try with a regular camera as the cameraphone can blur it a bit giving the impression of less definition.  I think my quads are relatively less defined than my upper body but maybe not as much as the above picture makes it appear, will find out soon I guess.

Lookin' good, BB. What cycle does Nasser have you on?  ;) ;)

Nasser actually does not recommend using the stationary bicycle as the main form of cardio as he said it can shrink the quads.  He used to prefer the treadmill and sometimes stairclimber, would do the bike for variety too but not as often, especially not close to a contest.  I hope that answers your question :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1271 on: October 21, 2011, 04:39:08 PM »
Thanks wes, that means a lot coming from an experienced competitor. 

Thanks bro!  And I think I can get a better pic of my quads soon, will try with a regular camera as the cameraphone can blur it a bit giving the impression of less definition.  I think my quads are relatively less defined than my upper body but maybe not as much as the above picture makes it appear, will find out soon I guess.

Nasser actually does not recommend using the stationary bicycle as the main form of cardio as he said it can shrink the quads.  He used to prefer the treadmill and sometimes stairclimber, would do the bike for variety too but not as often, especially not close to a contest.  I hope that answers your question :D

boooohahhahahahahaaaaaa. ........

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1272 on: October 21, 2011, 04:49:24 PM »
Bigbobs- you need to compete. You have a good physique!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1273 on: October 21, 2011, 05:03:22 PM »
You are def ahead of Spike IMO. What do you weigh? I'm with B. Anvil on this one. Your skin looks really thin and you got sick balence going. Spike is in shape too dont get me wrong. Any leg shots for Spike?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1274 on: October 21, 2011, 06:59:08 PM »
You are def ahead of Spike IMO. What do you weigh? I'm with B. Anvil on this one. Your skin looks really thin and you got sick balence going. Spike is in shape too dont get me wrong. Any leg shots for Spike?

I weigh less than everyone ahead of me, I'm sure. 5'3", 170 (AM no food, naked. Not clothes, shoes, weight belt and 4 meals in the stomach) about 175-176 at night.