Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 372829 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1
« Reply #2075 on: December 02, 2012, 01:55:58 PM »
aren't you like 5'9? doubt your normal size is over 200 lbs... although you do have that fifth element noggin so it's possible.
Yes I am 5 nine and I was 200lb in that pic with abs of course. I had not juiced for over 3 months and was running 10-15 Miles per day and was not training with weights at all, lol, I couldn`t lose more muscle in that time period no matter what, I tried everything. If you don`t believe me why would someone that has already admitted of being juice to the gills and taken enormous amounts of juice lie.

Now could you get of my nuts already, bro you have been following me from thread to thread for nearly 2 months ever since my debate with meso78 about the 200lb dumbells, like seriously bro whatever I said to piss you off, let it go bro, this the internet we are not serious about everything, you clearly have an enormous grudge stocking me and replying to all my comments, relax bro,. stop holding grudges, either that or you have a hard on for me.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2076 on: December 02, 2012, 01:59:10 PM »
Yes I am 5 nine and I was 200lb in that pic with abs of course. I had not juiced for over 3 months and was running 10-15 Miles per day and was not training with weights at all, lol, I couldn`t lose more muscle in that time period no matter what, I tried everything. If you don`t believe me why would someone that has already admitted of being juice to the gills and taken enormous amounts of juice lie.

Now could you get of my nuts already, bro you have been following me from thread to thread for nearly 2 months ever since my debate with meso78 about the 200lb dumbells, like seriously bro whatever I said to piss you off, let it go bro, this the internet we are not serious about everything, you clearly have an enormous grudge stocking me and replying to all my comments, relax bro,. stop holding grudges, either that or you have a hard on for me.

nice u give body break,,ur behind scenes at shows,,still have time to get back and u will,,we'll pull for ya,,,

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2077 on: December 02, 2012, 02:06:47 PM »

Now could you get of my nuts already, bro you have been following me from thread to thread for nearly 2 months ever since my debate with meso78 about the 200lb dumbells, like seriously bro whatever I said to piss you off, let it go bro, this the internet we are not serious about everything, you clearly have an enormous grudge stocking me and replying to all my comments, relax bro,. stop holding grudges, either that or you have a hard on for

nothing gay about a man stalking you on the net....

me.

Mr. AZ 2003

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2078 on: December 02, 2012, 02:07:05 PM »
nice u give body break,,ur behind scenes at shows,,still have time to get back and u will,,we'll pull for ya,,,
Thanks brother. I just stopped my work for the year (roofing) I live in Canada and because I roof I don`t hit the gym as much and I have not juiced much either, no point until now that the winter is here, I have 24 hours to spare everyday for the next 3 months. Hit the gym twice a day with 3+ grams of gear, I will enter knew territory. I am very happy  :D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #2079 on: December 02, 2012, 02:08:56 PM »

the grudge and the hard on are both enormous, bro

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #2080 on: December 02, 2012, 02:12:08 PM »
or maybe you just say a lot of stupid shit and act like it's straight from the mouth of god - probably not, just an enormous hard-on.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #2081 on: December 02, 2012, 02:26:11 PM »

why would someone that has already admitted of being juice to the gills and taken enormous amounts of juice lie.

You tell us
You went from 5'8'' to 5' 9'' in less than a year   ???.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2082 on: December 02, 2012, 02:28:41 PM »
You tell us

A lot of protein from different schmoes will increase height.
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #2083 on: December 02, 2012, 02:32:26 PM »
A lot of protein from different schmoes will increase height.
Nice , can I use a blender and mix it with water or it has to be straight from the tap ?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2084 on: December 02, 2012, 02:33:51 PM »
Nice , can I use a blender and mix it with water or it has to be straight from the tap ?

Straight from the tap. Must be in its pure form.
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2085 on: December 02, 2012, 02:54:06 PM »
You tell us
I never said 5'8 bro, never, at least not intentionally, anyway WTF is your point?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2086 on: December 02, 2012, 02:55:06 PM »
I never said 5'8 bro, never, at least not intentionally, anyway WTF is your point?

Professor Roofenstein ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2087 on: December 03, 2012, 11:11:40 AM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #2088 on: December 03, 2012, 11:13:19 AM »
yeah...nice arms Galeniko... like the hat too..

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #2089 on: December 03, 2012, 11:23:26 AM »
haha, gotta laugh at these guys that are homophobic but madly into bodybuilding and go to all the contests to cheer the boys on. also, quite honestly, for all the tough-guy meltdowns you do , and boy do you do a LOT, and the drugs you're running, you look fucking small in that marathon pic. the aboriginal girl next to you is the same size. i am surprised you can even stand up straight with those giant shiny earrings of yours, homo-hating stud.

funny how gays always equate dislike with fear not distain

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2090 on: December 03, 2012, 01:27:25 PM »
funny how gays always equate dislike with fear not distain
Why are you posting to yourself?

Another Squadfather trailer trash gimick  ;)

what is it that you say all the time...... oh ya    OH BROTHER ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2091 on: December 04, 2012, 02:47:47 AM »
me today..

MR MUSCLES

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2092 on: December 04, 2012, 02:58:50 AM »
me today..

You are in the wrong thread. this one is for Getbiggers with the best physiques. you aren't even close

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2093 on: December 04, 2012, 08:42:11 AM »
hes fatter than tbombs

an embarassment for this thread

why the hate man?..

you are not impressive yourself considering you are on loads of drugs :-X..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2094 on: December 04, 2012, 08:51:45 AM »
its not hate,man, you are out of shape, i wouldnt know how to get so fat even if i tried,as long as i train.

its just a heads up, often ppl confuse the extra weight with muscle and think they still lean, you are fatter than tbombs im not joking.

hrt isnt a loads of drugs btw

lol i really cant remember tbombs physique but i have a well seen abs which makes me not fat by all means,.. being fatter than tbombs or not..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2095 on: December 04, 2012, 08:55:38 AM »
and you are shameless my friend to say you cant be fat even if you try because you are on drugs.. be natural for some years then try again lol..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2096 on: December 04, 2012, 09:03:41 AM »
hatred makes some assholes see me fat  :P

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2097 on: December 04, 2012, 10:48:02 AM »
SHERIF'S defense he has taken or showed better pics than that one ,,come a long way from where he was recently ..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2098 on: December 04, 2012, 11:25:14 AM »
SHERIF'S defense he has taken or showed better pics than that one ,,come a long way from where he was recently ..

i thought that one showed my shoulders big so posted it  ;D

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #2099 on: December 04, 2012, 12:03:19 PM »
Why are you posting to yourself?

Another Squadfather trailer trash gimick  ;)

what is it that you say all the time...... oh ya    OH BROTHER ::)

haha, calm down mulatto meltdown machine, i'm not Dave. i wouldn't be calling people trailer trash when you're a roofer, that's hardly ivy league white collar, is it? now go get your bucket of nails and scoot up your ladder you 5'8, balding, closet-queer junkie.  ;D