Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373520 times)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1
« Reply #2125 on: December 05, 2012, 09:04:01 PM »
Thanks lads, I'm a good bit leaner I cleaned up my diet but I still cheat plenty just not as bad I was before, and I drink less beer more vodka now. If only I could tolerate a decent dose of tren...I feel really small at 230ish though I'm gonna bulk again in January but do it properly this time

Big ups man.

You look way better.

By "cheat plenty"  how often is that?  What is your typicall daily diet like?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2126 on: December 05, 2012, 09:11:49 PM »
A lot of studly and handsome men in this thread, no doubt about that.
X

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #2127 on: December 05, 2012, 10:37:52 PM »
Look at this tall and wide cracker

funny looks short and narrow using that door as reference

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #2128 on: December 05, 2012, 10:39:07 PM »
hatred makes some assholes see me fat  :P

did this guy cause 9/11?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2129 on: December 05, 2012, 10:43:10 PM »
hey bros , I`m 16yo and I train for 2 years.. I`m beginning in bodybuilding.. I compete in may,2012 just for look how it is.. and I like it . I`ll compete next year , so I create a page on facebook..
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matheus-Galv%C3%A3o-Bodybuilder/298150276969053
please, ''like'' my page..
my shape isn`t good yet, I know.. but everyone starts small. let`s GET BIG !

God damn noob, you got me fired up!!!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #2130 on: December 06, 2012, 12:30:12 AM »
Big ups man.

You look way better.

By "cheat plenty"  how often is that?  What is your typicall daily diet like?

I think it's the hgh and low dose of tren (never above 350 and can't tolerate it anyway BP wise) that has really done the business for me. I'm doing a bit more cardio as well. Lately I've been drinking less beer and more spirits. A typical diet would be something like:

1: whey shake, bowl oatmeal, glass oj (sometimes no OJ)
2: breast of chicken in a breadroll with butter
3: 1lb of diced chicken  + 100/125g rice
4: whey shake
5: carb shake intra workout
6: post workout meal, something like meal 3 or I'll go to diner and a big chicken or burger meal with potatoes and veggies. I can taste all that salt though...it's so much better to cook for yourself
7: maybe toasted ham+cheese sandwich or some shit and a shake and then bed

I'm drinking 5-6 litres of water a day too, before it was maybe 2l max.

I could eat more than this but I'm not stuffying myself like I used to. I will eat pizza at the weekend usually on a Sunday if I'm hungover. I let my diet swing at the weekend, like last weekend I ate mars bars and cookies and pizza all day Sunday.

Sometimes I will have a few biscuits with my tea and I do like a few slices of cake now and then. During the week I would also have a kebab from time to time. I just don't go out of my way to eat bad like I used. The small changes can help.

I'm simply not stuffing myself with pizza and kebabs 3x a week now, I just cook more for myself so there's less sodium in my diet. It's working anyway so far so good.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2131 on: December 06, 2012, 01:14:56 AM »
looking great dave!  what's your bp at with / without tren?  i've got blood pressure problems too :(

how much gh are you taking?  anything else?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #2132 on: December 06, 2012, 01:33:36 AM »
  Yes   both pics are me

Rocking that early-mid 90s long hairstyle. ;) Great physique too.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #2133 on: December 06, 2012, 02:08:54 AM »
looking great dave!  what's your bp at with / without tren?  i've got blood pressure problems too :(

how much gh are you taking?  anything else?

That pic was taken on Monday and I have been off hyge's since the previous Thursday. Was dosing hyge's at 5iu a day (2.5iu am/2.5iu pm). Novo's were bloating me super bad at 10iu/day. My blood pressure is more stable now that I do more cardio and eat less sodium, take 5,000-8,000mg fish oils a day, drinking more water and drinking less alcohol. It's around 150/95 still not great but better. I was taking meds they helped I might go back on them if I can't get it down naturally...maybe I will always need some meds when I am "on". When I first went into the doctor he said I was a walking timebomb and I also admitted that I was using certain steroids at the time and what doses, I was on EQ at the time and that is AWFUL for BP which I should never have told him. I talked about it another thread that I'm certain he told his son about my usage because his son drunkenly hinted at it in a club a few days after I visited him. I confronted him in his office a few days later and he denied it.

Just took BP this morning: 149/83 and 153/85 - not toooo bad.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2134 on: December 06, 2012, 02:19:07 AM »
i'm usually around 140/70-80, no juice tho

do you know what you'd be at with no juice at all?

i'm also mostly irish... wonder if hereditary hypertension is common among our kind  ???

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #2135 on: December 06, 2012, 02:29:45 AM »
i'm usually around 140/70-80, no juice tho

do you know what you'd be at with no juice at all?

i'm also mostly irish... wonder if hereditary hypertension is common among our kind  ???

You could be right, my mother has it as well. I'm very highly strung and that doesn't help, I need to relax more. Cardio defo helps so much though, are you drinking plenty of water? Your BP should be lower considering you're not on juice but your BP isn't really high either like. They keep changing what the recommended BP ranges should be for hypertension but I dunno...med companies like selling their shit but I don't want to take chances with BP. Look at that kunt Derek Anthony for instance. Nothing to be played with.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2136 on: December 06, 2012, 11:01:27 AM »
You could be right, my mother has it as well. I'm very highly strung and that doesn't help, I need to relax more. Cardio defo helps so much though, are you drinking plenty of water? Your BP should be lower considering you're not on juice but your BP isn't really high either like. They keep changing what the recommended BP ranges should be for hypertension but I dunno...med companies like selling their shit but I don't want to take chances with BP. Look at that kunt Derek Anthony for instance. Nothing to be played with.

My blood pressure is usually about 140 over 80, which is a little high. However, it hasn't seemed to change much over the years. I don't take any med for it and I am not on steroids at this point in my life. Doing cardio doesn't seem to have any affect on it for me either. It just is what it is. Actually, I think I am very laid-back and calm.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2137 on: December 06, 2012, 01:38:13 PM »
My blood pressure is usually about 140 over 80, which is a little high. However, it hasn't seemed to change much over the years. I don't take any med for it and I am not on steroids at this point in my life. Doing cardio doesn't seem to have any affect on it for me either. It just is what it is. Actually, I think I am very laid-back and calm.

When I first seen a picture of you prime, I thought your face looked a little red and I assumed it was just from alcoholism or tension but you strike me as neither an alcoholic nor a really tense individual...in fact, quite the opposite.

Is high blood pressure a hereditary thing with you? Is there a history of this in your family?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2138 on: December 06, 2012, 08:57:00 PM »
When I first seen a picture of you prime, I thought your face looked a little red and I assumed it was just from alcoholism or tension but you strike me as neither an alcoholic nor a really tense individual...in fact, quite the opposite.

Is high blood pressure a hereditary thing with you? Is there a history of this in your family?

I honestly don't know if it would be hereditary. I didn't know my father well. The last time I saw him, I was 7 years old. My mom had a number of health issues when she was older, but her main problem was emphysema cause by smoking untold numbers of cigarettes all day long. She was a type A personality also. It is likely she had high blood pressure. She died when I was 41 and we just never discussed it, even though we were close and talked about pretty much everything.

Here is the thing about my maybe having a red face in a photo, I sometimes use the tanning bed at the gym in the winter because it eases those winter blahs and because I have olive skin which looks really sallow in the winter when I am not tan. If I had tanned a day or two prior to when the photo was shot, it is probably a tanning bed glow. I actually do not have a red face normally.

Just so you know, I do drink sometimes but not to excess usually. I am laid back and calm most of the time, although I had a nasty temper when I was young which I learned to control because it has no positive value. Here is a photo of me taken last year in my kitchen. Friends commented that I looked like I just got home from two weeks in Hawaii because I had a lot of color. I think part of that is lighting and part is because I was tanning at the time.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #2139 on: December 07, 2012, 06:19:20 AM »
I had 150-160/80 on gear few times, it's unbearable and I feel like shit. Redness and heat on my face during low rep heavy squats is terrible.

My normal BP is 110-120/70, that's prolly why. I had 105/70 today, lol.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #2140 on: December 18, 2012, 06:23:54 PM »
cold non muscular pose
a shot from behind
choice is an illusion

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #2141 on: December 18, 2012, 06:31:05 PM »
cold non muscular pose
a shot from behind

forgot

camera lens zoom

crazy lighting

your short

:)

hope this helps

get this clear folks:
look if you are somewhat tall with pecs n arms, without having overdone delts lats n quads like lazy lifters have, you might be a mini arnold, and getbigs best

somewaht tall being 6 and over

if u got mugly face alos step down

just saying

so far nzmuscle although kinda skinny n lil short is doing well hre, rest seem brushed or modified

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #2142 on: December 18, 2012, 06:37:04 PM »
im 6ft

iphone took tht picture what zoom......the pic was just snapped cold

what lighting.... its a ...bathroom
i was actually taking a piss when that was taken
thx for your comments  ;)
choice is an illusion

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2143 on: December 18, 2012, 06:53:01 PM »
forgot

camera lens zoom

crazy lighting

your short

:)

hope this helps

get this clear folks:
look if you are somewhat tall with pecs n arms, without having overdone delts lats n quads like lazy lifters have, you might be a mini arnold, and getbigs best

somewaht tall being 6 and over

if u got mugly face alos step down

just saying

so far nzmuscle although kinda skinny n lil short is doing well hre, rest seem brushed or modified
brushed or modified,,,most pics i posted no pump ,camera phone,no tricks...

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #2144 on: December 20, 2012, 04:20:55 PM »
cold non muscular pose
a shot from behind

thick!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #2145 on: December 20, 2012, 04:57:24 PM »

Galeniko style mirror pic in a gym.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2146 on: December 20, 2012, 08:54:24 PM »
cold non muscular pose
a shot from behind

you have a good physique bro.,.. why dont you take good pics to show it well??..

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #2147 on: December 20, 2012, 09:00:02 PM »
Thanks for the shout outs
Mes
choice is an illusion

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN