Author Topic: so, is anyone else totally bitter towards "hot" women?  (Read 22604 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: so, is anyone else totally bitter towards "hot" women?
« Reply #176 on: October 04, 2011, 11:36:18 AM »
You've only fucked 7 girls, what made you an expert about game?  ???

I'd rather listen to the Groinks, Ches and the NZMMs

In all seriousness, i've never seen so many insecure guys in one place in my life.

They are terrified that a woman will "take their power"...what the fuck does that even mean ?

Nobody is "taking" anything from me that i don't want to give.

Here's a thought. have a little self esteem and don't let people...women or otherwise, make you do shit you don't want to...if they leave because you don't bend to their will, fuck em. plenty of fish in the sea.

Xerxes

« Reply #177 on: October 04, 2011, 11:38:49 AM »
In all seriousness, i've never seen so many insecure guys in one place in my life.

They are terrified that a woman will "take their power"...what the fuck does that even mean ?

Nobody is "taking" anything from me that i don't want to give.

Here's a thought. have a little self esteem and don't let people...women or otherwise, make you do shit you don't want to...if they leave because you don't bend to their will, fuck em. plenty of fish in the sea.

I didn't even read this thread, I just wanted to start some shit with tbombz the notorious player of 7 women  ;D

I think you have less and less insecurities like this shit if you are successful with women from an young age

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #178 on: October 04, 2011, 11:42:52 AM »
I find the key with women is to not give a shit.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #179 on: October 04, 2011, 11:50:40 AM »
I didn't even read this thread, I just wanted to start some shit with tbombz the notorious player of 7 women  ;D

I think you have less and less insecurities like this shit if you are successful with women from an young age

my post was concise and accurate.. i am not a player because im not interested in the game.. participation requires a false front of sorts and besides that i dont mesh with the other players.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #180 on: October 04, 2011, 11:52:50 AM »
Just be yourself. If you're a huge duchebagge tone it down a little bit. Play it cool. Have some humility at the same time don't take anyones shit. You will get laid it has worked for me a lot!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #181 on: October 04, 2011, 11:54:19 AM »
You've only fucked 7 girls, what made you an expert about game?  ???

I'd rather listen to the Groinks, Ches and the NZMMs

alotta talkers on here, that's why i stay away from these threads.  NZ is full of BS.  Dont know anything about Groink.  Chepanzee ain't a bad looking latino, so i'd say he's done well, just love busting his argentine balls (no homo) .  my money?  it's on wiggs.  military guys are usually true to their word unless they have hash in their hands.  ::)

i'd also go with wackdaddy when he was in shape and O'Tre with his muscle schmoe thing and femflex and of course, mr bob paris part II

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #182 on: October 04, 2011, 11:56:40 AM »
you think woman doesn't know when a loser pretends to be cool lol,

i said you need to know how to act cool

if a girl picks up on the fact your not really cool

then you dont know how to act cool

pretty simple stuff

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #183 on: October 04, 2011, 11:59:52 AM »
being Shawn aint easy.  8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 04, 2011, 12:09:03 PM »
alotta talkers on here, that's why i stay away from these threads.  NZ is full of BS.  Dont know anything about Groink.  Chepanzee ain't a bad looking latino, so i'd say he's done well, just love busting his argentine balls (no homo) .  my money?  it's on wiggs.  military guys are usually true to their word unless they have hash in their hands.  ::)

i'd also go with wackdaddy when he was in shape and O'Tre with his muscle schmoe thing and femflex and of course, mr bob paris part II

what i said really isn't trying to be a Casanova...don't let people walk all over you and you'll be fine...pretty much LIFE 101

Not every guy will have the "hot chick", in fact most won't.... just the law of averages. there are more ugly girls than beautiful ones.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: October 04, 2011, 12:12:30 PM »
The hottest women in the world rarely ever get asked out, let alone spoken to.
This is why you see them with such simps, because the simp was nice to them, and actually spoke to them.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 04, 2011, 12:17:00 PM »
The hottest women in the world rarely ever get asked out, let alone spoken to.
This is why you see them with such simps, because the simp was nice to them, and actually spoke to them.

I'd bet money, that the "simp' has money.

Whether they are overt about it or not....very attractive women know what they are worth, and you rarely see them wind up with broke ass MFers for the long haul. they may fuck a few losers along the way..."bad boys" and whatnot....but they don't hitch their wagon to them.

There are exceptions to everything, but overall that's what's up.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: October 04, 2011, 12:27:25 PM »
What the fuck you telling me what' simple lol, there's no acting cool, that's what you douchebags who sleep with 7 women all your life and yet think you can talk about them gotta get out of your heads, women and guys like me can smell your virginity from across the room lol, gimme a fkcn break

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 04, 2011, 12:31:34 PM »
What the fuck you telling me what' simple lol, there's no acting cool, that's what you douchebags who sleep with 7 women all your life and yet think you can talk about them gotta get out of your heads, women and guys like me can smell your virginity from across the room lol, gimme a fkcn break

Getbig.

we have an on-staff fake psychologist, and a homo who spits game on how to pick up women  ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: October 04, 2011, 12:41:11 PM »
Getbig.

we have an on-staff fake psychologist, and a homo who spits game on how to pick up women  ;D

vent vent vent meltdown vent

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: October 04, 2011, 12:44:22 PM »
I give no advice on how to pick up women, you are the only one here saying don't do this, do that, why do you care in what manner I talk about women? You are almost 50, trying to look like your old 25 year old self with steroids, and you;re dating some slut for 2 years, congrats, you know by now you should have gotten married, stayed married, and not be dating some girl in her twenties? You think you got something to show off about when it comes to women? You are on steroids because you feel inadequate, your girl pretends your dick is big because she knows you think it isn't big enough so that's the way to manipulate you, you post pics of your girlfriend here for status... someone else posted a pic of a woman I fucked because she is so hot... put two and two together to see where you stand next to a guy like me in the world of women.

You tell me I get fucked up over women, YOU ARE ALMOST 50 DATING A SLUT HALF UR AGE THINKING WHAT, SHE IS GONNA MARRY YOU? LOL

how about you post a pic and we can see exactly how i "stand' next to you ....LOL...what a meltdown.

PS I was making a joke and agreeing with you stupid

PPS I was married for 13 years, and my "slut ::)" GF is 40 you fucking idiot

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #191 on: October 04, 2011, 12:46:37 PM »
There's something you don't see, it's his ability in the sack, he knows how to make love to a woman, this is what gives him his game, not some memorized lines he read in a book.

so how did he get these women in to bed to show his "ability" in the sack?

E
E

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: October 04, 2011, 12:48:58 PM »
so how did he get these women in to bed to show his "ability" in the sack?

E

how good you are with women affects the way you act, when women love you it changesur whole character in a way that other women see it

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: October 04, 2011, 12:49:41 PM »

how about you post a pic and we can see exactly how i "stand' next to you ....LOL...what a meltdown.

PS I was making a joke and agreeing with you stupid

PPS I was married for 13 years, and my "slut ::)" GF is 40 you fucking idiot

yah im in kind of a bad mood srry lol, wanted to vent

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 04, 2011, 12:51:45 PM »
yah im in kind of a bad mood srry lol, wanted to vent

It's all good

Douchebag  :D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #195 on: October 04, 2011, 12:53:30 PM »
Just be yourself. If you're a huge duchebagge tone it down a little bit. Play it cool. Have some humility at the same time don't take anyones shit. You will get laid it has worked for me a lot!

just be yourself?

you realize for a lot of guys "being yourself" is being insecure, shy, and nerdy?

it's not like all these guys that can't get women are frauds, they need a personality makeover

E
E

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: October 04, 2011, 12:53:46 PM »
gonna pop another ephedrine then hit the stationary bike lol, hopefully come back a less angry person

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: October 04, 2011, 12:56:00 PM »

just be yourself?

you realize for a lot of guys "being yourself" is being insecure, shy, and nerdy?

it's not like all these guys that can't get women are frauds, they need a personality makeover

E

No, what they need to realize is that hot popular people are nothing to be intimidated about. If you're posting on these boards a lot, most likely you are quite an intelligent person, and this is what hot people really want to be. Even if they front like they're better than you, in reality they want the nerds to acknowledge them as smart... this is esp. what beautiful women want, they don't want to be called beautiful because that's redundant, what they want to be is smart.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #198 on: October 04, 2011, 01:01:16 PM »
No, what they need to realize is that hot popular people are nothing to be intimidated about. If you're posting on these boards a lot, most likely you are quite an intelligent person, and this is what hot people really want to be. Even if they front like they're better than you, in reality they want the nerds to acknowledge them as smart... this is esp. what beautiful women want, they don't want to be called beautiful because that's redundant, what they want to be is smart.

when i say "nerds" i don't mean intelligent nerds

i mean guys that just aren't good at communicating with people, awkward and often at a loss for words

i should've said dorks

E
E

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 04, 2011, 01:03:44 PM »
....If you're posting on these boards a lot, most likely you are quite an intelligent person, and this is what hot people really want to be....

Have you read some of the posts on this board? They seem anything but the posts an intelligent person would make.