Author Topic: AAS & Hair Loss  (Read 391135 times)

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
Re: Hair Loss
« Reply #225 on: May 02, 2012, 05:31:05 PM »
adc is good to go...

i never opted to pay with a CC

TA time is just as good

Can get anything there...(not benzos or pks)

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #226 on: May 02, 2012, 06:17:38 PM »
adc is good to go...

i never opted to pay with a CC

TA time is just as good

Can get anything there...(not benzos or pks)

Know a place where I can? Lol. Adc does have some good stuff a little of everything. I never did a money order if its not too complicated ill give adc a shot.

Thanks

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: May 02, 2012, 06:27:07 PM »
Know a place where I can? Lol. Adc does have some good stuff a little of everything. I never did a money order if its not too complicated ill give adc a shot.

Thanks

np

i get my hcg,caber,prami,t3 (think theyre out now), nolvadex, clomid etc. Getting a M.O is easy...just go into a WU and ask for x amount money order ;)

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #228 on: May 02, 2012, 10:55:36 PM »
np

i get my hcg,caber,prami,t3 (think theyre out now), nolvadex, clomid etc. Getting a M.O is easy...just go into a WU and ask for x amount money order ;)

Ahh money order as in from wu. Yeah Im sure that would be easy. Thanks bro will do.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #229 on: May 03, 2012, 02:35:17 AM »
some steroid books say some steroids wont make you go bald early, even with proposition.

i dont believe that, i believe all steroids can cause permature hair loss, and i dont believe anything can stop it.

if its geneticaly meant to happen, it will happen anyway, steroids will fasten up the process.

the solutions are waiting it out and stay natural.

doing only gh, gh doesnt cause hair loss.

doing steroids and then do it like silvio berlusconi, aka getting hair implanted.

the single worst steroid to cause hair loss is test e, from what ive seen.

maybe on low doses of deca, one might get away with no early hairloss.

maybe a deca/gh stack is ok.

to be totally safe, be natural or only do gh.

Just to aware people, if you stack propecia/finasteride with Deca it actually accelerates hair loss.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #230 on: May 03, 2012, 12:53:19 PM »
Irish, thats why its useless imo, its only good for test only cycles.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #231 on: May 03, 2012, 09:02:21 PM »
Srry havnt replies to anyone latly been busy and experimenting on myself for perfect hairloss cycle etc. 400 Dec a day 100 var day. I'll update soon.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: May 03, 2012, 09:10:24 PM »
Just to aware people, if you stack propecia/finasteride with Deca it actually accelerates hair loss.

Forgive me, but I am a bit confused. Finateride/propecia is supposed to counter male pattern baldness. Are you saying that if one add Deca, it has the reverse affect?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #233 on: May 03, 2012, 09:16:04 PM »
Srry havnt replies to anyone latly been busy and experimenting on myself for perfect hairloss cycle etc. 400 Dec a day 100 var day. I'll update soon.

Did you give up on the dbol?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #234 on: May 03, 2012, 11:35:41 PM »
Did you give up on the dbol?
[/quotey

Yup had.to. even tried.SD one.more time since every sigle person on every forum in the world said SD did not n will not cause hairloss. One person after days of reading said.SD gave him hair loss. But well see how super high deca and var goes.

Alrdy feeling.the vars fat burning.effect n makes.you feel hard. Did u notice.this when u took it?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #235 on: May 04, 2012, 12:48:27 AM »
Forgive me, but I am a bit confused. Finateride/propecia is supposed to counter male pattern baldness. Are you saying that if one add Deca, it has the reverse affect?

All I remember is when I was doing my first cycle I was gonna stack deca with my test but then had second thoughts when I read about the deca and finasteride combination causing more hair loss.
There is a lot of info about it online...but now there are conflicting reports so I don't know what to believe. Here's one post I found. Personally, I use propecia and find it to help with hairloss but I still won't stack deca with it just in case.

"First off, let me preface this by saying that this is true, in certain contexts.
However, I'm an advocate of including testosterone in every cycle, so my explanation is with the assumption that one will be using nandrolone in addition to testosterone

For those that do not know, testosterone converts to DHT via the 5 alpha reductase enzyme. DHT is far more androgenic than testosterone and is the main contributor to MPB in those genetically predisposed.

finasteride is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor, and therefore limits the conversion of testosterone to DHT via competitive inhibition.

Nandrolone itself is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor (although it yields DHN in the process). So less DHT is produced if nandrolone is present. Also, DHN is much less androgenic than nandrolone and much less androgenic than DHT. So, finasteride with deca (nandrolone) should both work to reduce DHT levels, and since finasteride will inhibit 5a reductase, it'll also keep levels of DHN lower too.

The misconception that deca with finasteride is a bad combination stems from the the days when deca only cycles were more common If one were running a deca only cycle (or any deca cycle without test), then finasteride would be a poor choice, because DHN is less androgenic than nandrolone. However, since we're assuming test to be included in a deca cycle, and both test and DHT are far more androgenic than nandrolone, if your goal is preventing the formation of the most androgenic compounds, then both deca and finasteride work together to reduce DHT formation.

To sum things up, if you're running a test + deca cycle and are worried about MPB (and you're susceptible), then including finasteride is a far better option than NOT including it, although the nandrolone will help to reduce DHT formation on its own to some extent."

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #236 on: May 04, 2012, 07:23:14 AM »

Yup had.to. even tried.SD one.more time since every sigle person on every forum in the world said SD did not n will not cause hairloss. One person after days of reading said.SD gave him hair loss. But well see how super high deca and var goes.

Alrdy feeling.the vars fat burning.effect n makes.you feel hard. Did u notice.this when u took it?

To be honest I didn't feel anything from the var but probably cause I only took 40mgs a day and it was from an ugl. My hair was fine at that dose but on an equal dose of dbol at times my scalp itches like crazy.

Let me know how it goes with the var and deca combo...good luck!

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: May 05, 2012, 08:57:45 AM »
All I remember is when I was doing my first cycle I was gonna stack deca with my test but then had second thoughts when I read about the deca and finasteride combination causing more hair loss.
There is a lot of info about it online...but now there are conflicting reports so I don't know what to believe. Here's one post I found. Personally, I use propecia and find it to help with hairloss but I still won't stack deca with it just in case.

"First off, let me preface this by saying that this is true, in certain contexts.
However, I'm an advocate of including testosterone in every cycle, so my explanation is with the assumption that one will be using nandrolone in addition to testosterone

For those that do not know, testosterone converts to DHT via the 5 alpha reductase enzyme. DHT is far more androgenic than testosterone and is the main contributor to MPB in those genetically predisposed.

finasteride is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor, and therefore limits the conversion of testosterone to DHT via competitive inhibition.

Nandrolone itself is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor (although it yields DHN in the process). So less DHT is produced if nandrolone is present. Also, DHN is much less androgenic than nandrolone and much less androgenic than DHT. So, finasteride with deca (nandrolone) should both work to reduce DHT levels, and since finasteride will inhibit 5a reductase, it'll also keep levels of DHN lower too.

The misconception that deca with finasteride is a bad combination stems from the the days when deca only cycles were more common If one were running a deca only cycle (or any deca cycle without test), then finasteride would be a poor choice, because DHN is less androgenic than nandrolone. However, since we're assuming test to be included in a deca cycle, and both test and DHT are far more androgenic than nandrolone, if your goal is preventing the formation of the most androgenic compounds, then both deca and finasteride work together to reduce DHT formation.

To sum things up, if you're running a test + deca cycle and are worried about MPB (and you're susceptible), then including finasteride is a far better option than NOT including it, although the nandrolone will help to reduce DHT formation on its own to some extent."

Yes i found that post too when i was contemplating using finastride again with my npp test cyle. I still opted out of it, because i was scared that it will make it worse anyway.

My hair was doing fairly ok at these dosages: 300 prop 700 npp ew. since 3-4 weeks ago i switched to a higher test cycle (750mg sust, 700 npp) And my hairloss has gotten really bad, lots of hairloss, and lots of thining and receding hairline. Sucks pretty bad. :/

High testosterone level is worse then anything for my hair. Gains are a lot better though, lol.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #238 on: May 05, 2012, 08:49:29 PM »
i think if you use low dose test with high dose deca or NPP without finasteride you would be ok. thats what im goin to try this time around. ive been cruising for around 2 months now and im still shedding a lot but i think my hair has recovered from the tren a bit.

just in case some of you arent using emu oil or cocnut oil, ive been using them for 2 months and i looked at my hairline today and there are some very fine thin hairs that werent there before. i doubt they will last long because im gonna start blasting again soon but the emu/coconut oil definately seems to help regrowth if you arent on high doses of androgens.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #239 on: May 05, 2012, 08:56:32 PM »
i think if you use low dose test with high dose deca or NPP without finasteride you would be ok. thats what im goin to try this time around. ive been cruising for around 2 months now and im still shedding a lot but i think my hair has recovered from the tren a bit.

just in case some of you arent using emu oil or cocnut oil, ive been using them for 2 months and i looked at my hairline today and there are some very fine thin hairs that werent there before. i doubt they will last long because im gonna start blasting again soon but the emu/coconut oil definately seems to help regrowth if you arent on high doses of androgens.

And gotta rembber it takes a good six months to really see it.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #240 on: May 13, 2012, 02:54:36 AM »
Hey guys been doing some research and found this:

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t754p15-sebum-and-dht-and-accutane

Put briefly, some guy said his doctor who used to work for Mercke came up with a theory that sebum production, and not DHT causes hair loss. According to the doc, DHT causes the sebaceous glands to produce excess sebum. Then bacteria begin to feed off of the sebum and proliferate, causing the immune system to produce inflammation which attacks not only the bacteria, but the hair follicles themselves.

He then tested his theory by putting one of his patients that started to have beginning signs of MPB on VERY low dose accutane, 10 mg per day. According to the doc, the patient regrew the lost hair and all hair looked fantastic.

He was fired from Mercke for pushing them for research on this.   :o

Now I would do this myself, but I am limited on funds right now so I cant buy the accutane. If any of you guys want to give this a go, it would be awesome to see if this theory is really true.

10 mg a day of accutane and no higher. I also did little searching on accutane related forums, and all the guys on LOW DOSE (<< this is the key) accutane reported improvements in their hair.

And just something that all this made me think of. If I sit down and really think about it, I can't think of a single person I knew who had bad acne, who also did not have receding hair lines or MPB.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #241 on: May 13, 2012, 09:59:59 AM »
Hey guys been doing some research and found this:

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t754p15-sebum-and-dht-and-accutane

Put briefly, some guy said his doctor who used to work for Mercke came up with a theory that sebum production, and not DHT causes hair loss. According to the doc, DHT causes the sebaceous glands to produce excess sebum. Then bacteria begin to feed off of the sebum and proliferate, causing the immune system to produce inflammation which attacks not only the bacteria, but the hair follicles themselves.

He then tested his theory by putting one of his patients that started to have beginning signs of MPB on VERY low dose accutane, 10 mg per day. According to the doc, the patient regrew the lost hair and all hair looked fantastic.

He was fired from Mercke for pushing them for research on this.   :o

Now I would do this myself, but I am limited on funds right now so I cant buy the accutane. If any of you guys want to give this a go, it would be awesome to see if this theory is really true.

10 mg a day of accutane and no higher. I also did little searching on accutane related forums, and all the guys on LOW DOSE (<< this is the key) accutane reported improvements in their hair.

Cc
And just something that all this made me think of. If I sit down and really think about it, I can't think of a single person I knew who had bad acne, who also did not have receding hair lines or MPB.

c

No that guy makes no sense. Because. Accutune and hair loss Google it. Tons of users with no mpb get mpb hairloss from.accutane its a very common side effect beciase of drying out the seb gland. Also b 5 for acne Google that. It makes Ur slimy dry drying out acne and in return.... Hair loss is huge side effect Google that to.

Now Biotin. Used for hairloss for yrs. There r studies for yrs on its effect on gairloss even mpb hairloss. What does Biotin do.... Google Biotin n oily skin. Biotin makes ur seb glands over producde sebum u take that pills u feel Ur skin ozzing out sebum no lie. Yet regrows hair...

Also we use nizorql. Nizoral rids Ur scalp of sebum.

What is thought to be is u need sebum its our bodys natural oil... However like olive oil is good for u heated oil is bad its oxidize n causes cancer. What's beleived is oxide sebum harden sebum is bad. So we want to get rid of it.

Jojoba oil ruubbed into scalp n skin pulls the harden oil out without robbing Ur skins natural oils. Gogle onthat one how to do it. So much to think about.

But.I.highly suggest u don't use accutane or b5 tons of hairloss reports

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #242 on: May 13, 2012, 01:41:24 PM »
Speaking of jojobolo or whatever its called, have you ever tried Regenepure DR? The ingredients in there are amazing, its got nizoral, saw palnetto, emu, jojo, zinc, and other stuff. Im gunna pick me up a bottle next week and see how it goes.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #243 on: May 13, 2012, 07:43:30 PM »
Speaking of jojobolo or whatever its called, have you ever tried Regenepure DR? The ingredients in there are amazing, its got nizoral, saw palnetto, emu, jojo, zinc, and other stuff. Im gunna pick me up a bottle next week and see how it goes.

Nope sounds good with Emu it should make saw palmetto n stuff absorb. I'm waiting to get spiro powder n coat my fucking head in it. 150 for about a life.time supply. Can't br paying 35 for a small bottle. and thr studies on it they did pretty much coat the whole area. So i Rly want to see hoe that goes.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #244 on: May 14, 2012, 03:16:40 AM »
how about those laser therapy combs, are they a scam?

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #245 on: May 14, 2012, 09:43:46 AM »
I'd venture to say yes Marlo. I've seen so many posts about laser anything and everything about it is a scam.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #246 on: May 14, 2012, 09:55:20 AM »
c

No that guy makes no sense. Because. Accutune and hair loss Google it. Tons of users with no mpb get mpb hairloss from.accutane its a very common side effect beciase of drying out the seb gland. Also b 5 for acne Google that. It makes Ur slimy dry drying out acne and in return.... Hair loss is huge side effect Google that to.

Now Biotin. Used for hairloss for yrs. There r studies for yrs on its effect on gairloss even mpb hairloss. What does Biotin do.... Google Biotin n oily skin. Biotin makes ur seb glands over producde sebum u take that pills u feel Ur skin ozzing out sebum no lie. Yet regrows hair...

Also we use nizorql. Nizoral rids Ur scalp of sebum.

What is thought to be is u need sebum its our bodys natural oil... However like olive oil is good for u heated oil is bad its oxidize n causes cancer. What's beleived is oxide sebum harden sebum is bad. So we want to get rid of it.

Jojoba oil ruubbed into scalp n skin pulls the harden oil out without robbing Ur skins natural oils. Gogle onthat one how to do it. So much to think about.

But.I.highly suggest u don't use accutane or b5 tons of hairloss reports

What exactly did you mean by the bolded part? Were you saying that B5 (pantothenic acid) CAUSES hair loss or helps to PREVENT it?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: May 14, 2012, 12:06:11 PM »
how about those laser therapy combs, are they a scam?

Call me crazy, but it seems to me if there were a bona fide and legitimate remedy for male pattern baldness or hair loss in general, it would be huge. Surely, all the major drug companies are spending much time and effort on creating such a product. Whoever develops it will make a fortune. So far, drugs such as Rogaine and Finasteride have shown limited successful results. Personally, I suspect the "cure" will be in the form of genetic manipulation of some type.

undead

• Getbig II
« Reply #248 on: May 14, 2012, 09:01:58 PM »
Call me crazy, but it seems to me if there were a bona fide and legitimate remedy for male pattern baldness or hair loss in general, it would be huge. Surely, all the major drug companies are spending much time and effort on creating such a product. Whoever develops it will make a fortune. So far, drugs such as Rogaine and Finasteride have shown limited successful results. Personally, I suspect the "cure" will be in the form of genetic manipulation of some type.

if you guys google replicel you will see that they have gotten some very promising results from their research.

basicaly they pull out these cells from the back of you head called dermal sheath cup cells. they then proliferate them in a petri dish and deposit them under you skin in the scalp.

they just completed one clinical trial and are due to start the next this year. however it will probably be a few years until it gets made public.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #249 on: May 14, 2012, 09:38:12 PM »
What exactly did you mean by the bolded part? Were you saying that B5 (pantothenic acid) CAUSES hair loss or helps to PREVENT it?

Sorry my phone is fucked the auto correct. Google b5 and hairloss its a huge huge aide effect from it. Causing hairloss. All the people using b5 for acne reporting hair loss tons of users for long time now.