Author Topic: AAS & Hair Loss  (Read 390668 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: AAS & Hair Loss
« Reply #300 on: July 02, 2012, 10:11:23 AM »
what stuff are you talking about ritch

finasteride
?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #301 on: July 17, 2012, 06:31:27 AM »
So is emu oil available at most health food stores?

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #302 on: October 02, 2012, 07:17:44 AM »
yeh different compounds must do different shit to different people lol Ive always had a full head of hair, really thick, infact when i tried to grow it long a few years back the hairdresser actually had to thin the shit out of it cos it was real bushy lol So ive done cycles for about 10 years on and off ( never more than 12 weekers ) including test e, test c, deca, dbol, anavar, and EQ in mixed combos.
Anyway all was good until my last cycle where i decided to try EQ for the first time and bam im suddenly seeing through the front of my hair and its definetly going thinner. Now as anything, this could be a coincidence with age or anything else, none of us really know. Personally i think its the juice but like a few people said before, its strange how you can be fine for years then all of a sudden a new cycle and it thins like fuck.
Dont get me wrong i can hide it and no one else is likely to notice if i style it correctly but its enough to make me say no more cycles after this. If you value having hair then its probably not worth the risk.

On a side not as again i have read here about family and genetics, well my only brother has never touched a weight in his life or any steroids and was thin as hell by 21, and now has very little at the front and a growing bald patch at the back in his 30s. Im not 30 yet but only now have i seen a thinning, so no one will ever really know how this all works, unfortunately lol...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: October 03, 2012, 02:33:17 PM »
yeh different compounds must do different shit to different people lol Ive always had a full head of hair, really thick, infact when i tried to grow it long a few years back the hairdresser actually had to thin the shit out of it cos it was real bushy lol So ive done cycles for about 10 years on and off ( never more than 12 weekers ) including test e, test c, deca, dbol, anavar, and EQ in mixed combos.
Anyway all was good until my last cycle where i decided to try EQ for the first time and bam im suddenly seeing through the front of my hair and its definetly going thinner. Now as anything, this could be a coincidence with age or anything else, none of us really know. Personally i think its the juice but like a few people said before, its strange how you can be fine for years then all of a sudden a new cycle and it thins like fuck.
Dont get me wrong i can hide it and no one else is likely to notice if i style it correctly but its enough to make me say no more cycles after this. If you value having hair then its probably not worth the risk.

On a side not as again i have read here about family and genetics, well my only brother has never touched a weight in his life or any steroids and was thin as hell by 21, and now has very little at the front and a growing bald patch at the back in his 30s. Im not 30 yet but only now have i seen a thinning, so no one will ever really know how this all works, unfortunately lol...

People with a thick head of hair, like you (had), are still subject to the genetic condition know as male patterned baldness.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #304 on: October 03, 2012, 03:05:27 PM »
People with a thick head of hair, like you (had), are still subject to the genetic condition know as male patterned baldness.

Of course, but generally you can tell from early 20s or before the type of guys who are going to thin right out soon :)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: October 03, 2012, 05:30:49 PM »
so what's your plan kevcat??

If mine starts getting bad I'll just go clean and hop on finasteride, minox, spiro, azalaic acid....whatever it takes. Just can't sit back and let it fall off...way to vain to let that happen. wrt gear I've come to the realization that I can't go to high on dosages regardless of the compound.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: October 04, 2012, 06:30:21 AM »
so what's your plan kevcat??

If mine starts getting bad I'll just go clean and hop on finasteride, minox, spiro, azalaic acid....whatever it takes. Just can't sit back and let it fall off...way to vain to let that happen. wrt gear I've come to the realization that I can't go to high on dosages regardless of the compound.

Yeh i kind of treasure the old hair it has to be said haha Looks like im off it for life now, i always said with my first ever cycle is the sides are bad etc i will just call it quits. Im quite muscular and strong right now anyway, it was just a cas of always wanting more, so im pretty kool with the decision to stay off now.Ive only ever done on average a cycle every 2 years, its not like i was on for months and will struggle to come off. I look good without roids, just not as good obviously. My hairs actually looking fine at the moment, i dunno if it was a temporary thing with the cycle, i guess ill find out in the coming months. Also the fact i have really thick hair means no one else can notice, as i have asked people in my paranoid state lol

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #307 on: October 04, 2012, 12:15:03 PM »
Of course, but generally you can tell from early 20s or before the type of guys who are going to thin right out soon :)

I only started to notice any visible thinning in the last couple of years.  Looked at pictures and there is no indication I was thinning.  People are programmed to thin at different times.  Some thin in their late teens others in their sixties.
A

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #308 on: October 06, 2012, 07:17:44 AM »
Hi all,

I am a 40 year old guy who is training for 20 years naturally. Now i want to use 1-2 times steroids but the problem is as follows:

I am prone to baldness, 10 years ago i got a surgery hairtransplant.
I know that when you are prone to baldness, steroids is a bad idea, but i want to give it a try with roids which are the safest for my hairline.

I was doubing about anavar, because anavar has a very low androgenic value. But because anavar is a derivate of dht i am afraight of it.
Now i am planning Testosteron Ent 250 mg/ week combined with finasteride.(1 mg/day)

Do you guys think this is the best solution for me to minimalize the chance that my (transplanted) hair will fall out?? :'(

Thanks for all your responses in advance and sorry for maybe my bad englisch.  :D:'( (I am a Dutch guy)

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #309 on: October 06, 2012, 10:09:47 AM »
I only started to notice any visible thinning in the last couple of years.  Looked at pictures and there is no indication I was thinning.  People are programmed to thin at different times.  Some thin in their late teens others in their sixties.

What age are you dude?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #310 on: October 06, 2012, 10:23:11 AM »
What age are you dude?

I just turned thirty-five.
A

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #311 on: October 06, 2012, 10:25:39 AM »
Bunch of fucking bum boys...shave it  >:(

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: October 06, 2012, 10:49:01 AM »
Hi all,

I am a 40 year old guy who is training for 20 years naturally. Now i want to use 1-2 times steroids but the problem is as follows:

I am prone to baldness, 10 years ago i got a surgery hairtransplant.
I know that when you are prone to baldness, steroids is a bad idea, but i want to give it a try with roids which are the safest for my hairline.

I was doubing about anavar, because anavar has a very low androgenic value. But because anavar is a derivate of dht i am afraight of it.
Now i am planning Testosteron Ent 250 mg/ week combined with finasteride.(1 mg/day)

Do you guys think this is the best solution for me to minimalize the chance that my (transplanted) hair will fall out?? :'(

Thanks for all your responses in advance and sorry for maybe my bad englisch.  :D:'( (I am a Dutch guy)

If you're not on finasteride, minox and nizoral than I would get on those if you wanna keep your hair.

I started this thread about a year ago. In the meantime I've tried just about every steroid that's not "supposed to" cause hair loss. And guess what...they all caused an increase in shed or made my scalp itchy. Only on anavar I seemed to be ok but that was on 40mgs by itself...

From what I've learned this past year I would say not to waste your time running all the "hair friendly steroids" alone cause you might feel like shit and what's the point of taking juice if you're gonna feel like crap?

You might be able to go on a no test cycle with nandrolone, var, tbol, etc and not feel like shit but once the doses go up you will experience hair loss if you're prone to it I don't care what anyone says.

If you wanna juice I would say start off with test prop (along with finasteride) that way if you see too much shed for your liking you simply stop taking it. At your age I would be considering hrt anyway......

I don't know what your goals are but doing "steroids 1-2 times" is easier said than done.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: October 06, 2012, 10:55:12 AM »

I'm so handsome with my hair I probably will just to give you ugly fuckers a chance.  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #314 on: October 06, 2012, 10:55:17 AM »

That is a good solution if you are so bald there is no hope for you.  Some of us have only moderate thinning and still have enough hair to be presentable.
A

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #315 on: October 07, 2012, 02:09:54 AM »
I just turned thirty-five.

Maybe mine isnt juice related but id rather not take my chances. Plus it seems like its a rapid thinning i had rather than slowly over time. It was only in a works mirror i glanced i could see thru the top a little, then few days later i noticed again i was seeing thru it a bit and ive never noticed that. So i had a decent inspection and definetly its a sudden shedding ive went through.I still have plenty but the juice is no more  :)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #316 on: October 07, 2012, 05:28:29 AM »
Maybe mine isnt juice related but id rather not take my chances. Plus it seems like its a rapid thinning i had rather than slowly over time. It was only in a works mirror i glanced i could see thru the top a little, then few days later i noticed again i was seeing thru it a bit and ive never noticed that. So i had a decent inspection and definetly its a sudden shedding ive went through.I still have plenty but the juice is no more  :)

I've done a few cycles in my twenties without any noticeable hair loss but I wouldn't do another at my current age out of fear a cycle would rapidly accelerate the thinning process.
A

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #317 on: October 07, 2012, 07:55:14 AM »
If you're not on finasteride, minox and nizoral than I would get on those if you wanna keep your hair.

I started this thread about a year ago. In the meantime I've tried just about every steroid that's not "supposed to" cause hair loss. And guess what...they all caused an increase in shed or made my scalp itchy. Only on anavar I seemed to be ok but that was on 40mgs by itself...

From what I've learned this past year I would say not to waste your time running all the "hair friendly steroids" alone cause you might feel like shit and what's the point of taking juice if you're gonna feel like crap?

You might be able to go on a no test cycle with nandrolone, var, tbol, etc and not feel like shit but once the doses go up you will experience hair loss if you're prone to it I don't care what anyone says.

If you wanna juice I would say start off with test prop (along with finasteride) that way if you see too much shed for your liking you simply stop taking it. At your age I would be considering hrt anyway......

I don't know what your goals are but doing "steroids 1-2 times" is easier said than done.

Thanks for your reaction and advise. :)

Well i am 1m.83 cm tall with a bodyweigt of 98kg and 16% fat. 8)
The fact is: is it for 100% procent sure that i will not notice hair shedding when i combine Test with finasteride? is this combo absolutely sure?

I am using minox for 20 years and i uses finasteride for 7 months, but at the end i felt that my libido was lowering and i got sometimes a fuck mental feeling...

I read about tbol, tbol must be safer than anavar?

Thanks again.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #318 on: October 07, 2012, 08:01:24 AM »

I only want to use it 1-2 times because i only need a push forward.
I am training 20 years naturally and since the last 10 years i am not growing and have any visible progression anymore. so for me it is a little booster nothing more. a few lean kg's and that's it (5-6 kg)

My live with my wife and my health is for me the most important thing. besides my training ;D ;)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: October 07, 2012, 11:17:07 AM »

From what I've read online this happens to quite a few people. One theory is that the hair follicles start going dormant at the same time.  :-\

Thanks for your reaction and advise. :)

Well i am 1m.83 cm tall with a bodyweigt of 98kg and 16% fat. 8)
The fact is: is it for 100% procent sure that i will not notice hair shedding when i combine Test with finasteride? is this combo absolutely sure?

I am using minox for 20 years and i uses finasteride for 7 months, but at the end i felt that my libido was lowering and i got sometimes a fuck mental feeling...

I read about tbol, tbol must be safer than anavar?

Thanks again.

Nothing is for sure....but at least with finasteride you are guaranteed a 70% reduction in dht and with the others you don't really know until you try them. I tried tbol and my scalp itched like fuck on it....sign of coming hair loss btw. Anavar I was fine on but you may not be...who knows!

Tbol is still a dht deriviative like anavar so hair loss is still a possibility if you are prone to it. I guess you could try low doses but like I said it's still not 100% guaranteed.

I'm only suggesting test cause I feel I wasted a lot of time trying other steroids that we're supposed to be safe when in reality they weren't....for me.

If you don't wanna take finasteride than I would probably say go with var or tbol. Turinabol was no good for my hair but you may be ok on that. Deca or npp may be another option but it's one of those where you might end up feeling lethargic and with no libido. And nandrolone sides are not as easy to deal with as they are with test in case they do come up.

Btw if you felt like shit with the finasteride I'm sure the extra test would help with that. You will have to keep an ai on in case you go that route just in case since some get gyno symptoms even when 100% clean.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #320 on: October 07, 2012, 11:56:26 AM »
Think i will buy a wig... ;D

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #321 on: October 08, 2012, 10:46:12 AM »
From what I've read online this happens to quite a few people. One theory is that the hair follicles start going dormant at the same time.  :-\

Nothing is for sure....but at least with finasteride you are guaranteed a 70% reduction in dht and with the others you don't really know until you try them. I tried tbol and my scalp itched like fuck on it....sign of coming hair loss btw. Anavar I was fine on but you may not be...who knows!

Tbol is still a dht deriviative like anavar so hair loss is still a possibility if you are prone to it. I guess you could try low doses but like I said it's still not 100% guaranteed.

I'm only suggesting test cause I feel I wasted a lot of time trying other steroids that we're supposed to be safe when in reality they weren't....for me.

If you don't wanna take finasteride than I would probably say go with var or tbol. Turinabol was no good for my hair but you may be ok on that. Deca or npp may be another option but it's one of those where you might end up feeling lethargic and with no libido. And nandrolone sides are not as easy to deal with as they are with test in case they do come up.

Btw if you felt like shit with the finasteride I'm sure the extra test would help with that. You will have to keep an ai on in case you go that route just in case since some get gyno symptoms even when 100% clean.

Thanks bro, for your advise.

I think im going to try test enthantaat  with fina for 8 weeks.
Does the fina not block the nolva or clomid in the post cycle?

If shedding will start when using roids, and if you then stop immedately wth the roids, does the shedding stop at same time? or is the shedding just a trigger for a proces of hairloss what last longer?

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #322 on: October 08, 2012, 11:46:05 AM »
That is a good solution if you are so bald there is no hope for you.  Some of us have only moderate thinning and still have enough hair to be presentable.

Lol came to say this. Hair is a gift don't be mad at people who have it.

Seems like the same questions going on, just want to suggest a few things for guys unsuccessful with topicals.

Perhaps take a shot at the internals of things. You've got nothing to lose if you're in this thread.

Omega 3's take high amounts (good benefits for hair and iirc correctly i posted somewhere in the last 5 pages briefly how it can help)
Zinc (required for hair growth)
Milk thistle (liver benefits and i believe that liver health in conjunction with bile flow has a huge effect on hair growth, and shedding)
Hawthorn berry (good for circulatory system, supports kidney function, cleans blood, blood content obviously has lots to do with hair health)

Ill post more if i think of them. I got a full head of hair hairline sits on front of forehead. I take all these supps and occasionally wash with Regenepure DR. These supps may seem ridiculous but as I said you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Try it.

Btw, have been fuckin around with emu oil applying it every now and then to my face and forehead and along hairline for about 3 weeks off and on. I notice vellus hairs growing and getting long and thick slowly but surely. Just thought I'd mention it.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: October 08, 2012, 11:59:28 AM »
Thanks bro, for your advise.

I think im going to try test enthantaat  with fina for 8 weeks.
Does the fina not block the nolva or clomid in the post cycle?

If shedding will start when using roids, and if you then stop immedately wth the roids, does the shedding stop at same time? or is the shedding just a trigger for a proces of hairloss what last longer?

If anything finasteride combined with nolva or another anti estrogen should bring your testosterone levels back up better I would imagine. The anti dht properties of fina usually mean more free test and an anti e will eliminate estrogen meaning more testosterone.

I know nolva is used post cycle and is actually a serm so it only decreases estrogen at the breast receptor and increases it in others. Either way with a serm or an anti e you shouldn't have any issues....if anything I would think the combo would help in bringing back natural test production. Now...how you actually feel when taking a dht blocker and a serm/anti e post cycle is anyone's guess.  

Wrt shed it can be vary from person to person. Those prone will more than likely shed while on but will be able to regrow it when coming off. Some people will not shed at all while on and can shed like crazy when coming off.

Androgenetic alopecia is a very individual process and even without gear they're still not 100% sure on why it happens the way it does. What I'm trying to say that it can be very unpredictable...

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #324 on: October 08, 2012, 12:04:21 PM »
If anything finasteride combined with nolva or another anti estrogen should bring your testosterone levels back up better I would imagine. The anti dht properties of fina usually mean more free test and an anti e will eliminate estrogen meaning more testosterone.

I know nolva is used post cycle and is actually a serm so it only decreases estrogen at the breast receptor and increases it in others. Either way with a serm or an anti e you shouldn't have any issues....if anything I would think the combo would help in bringing back natural test production. Now...how you actually feel when taking a dht blocker and a serm/anti e post cycle is anyone's guess.  

Wrt shed it can be vary from person to person. Those prone will more than likely shed while on but will be able to regrow it when coming off. Some people will not shed at all while on and can shed like crazy when coming off.

Androgenetic alopecia is a very individual process and even without gear they're still not 100% sure on why it happens the way it does. What I'm trying to say that it can be very unpredictable...

In generally, the hair you loss through the roids will grpw again when finishing with roids or is this  not temporary?