Author Topic: Most Effective GH and Insulin Protocol  (Read 69036 times)

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
Re: Most Effective GH and Insulin Protocol
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2011, 08:14:54 PM »
1o0ui humulin n morning , 10ui gh am (pharma) + pm ( 10ui gh generic) for a year every day n now we ar talking
Your messed up BLP!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2011, 09:08:05 PM »

The Protocol
- 5-10 mins before training: intramuscular injection of humalog, drink shake containing 10g dextrose/1iu insulin and ~50g whey protein.
- intra workout: consume shake containing 10g BCAA's, 10g creatine monohydrate, 7-10g dextrose/1iu insulin and ~25g whey protein - immediately post workout: inject 10+ iu's hgh (no less than 10, 20-30 is the "sweet spot"). Method of injection is individually preferential though most would agree IV is the optimal.
- 30 mins post IV hgh injection: consume shake containing 7-10g dextrose/1iu of insulin and ~50g whey protein
- 60 mins post IV hgh injection: eat a meal containing 150-200g complex and simple carbohydrates and 100-150g protein

Creatine monohydrate?   ::)  BCAA's?  Really?   ::)

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2011, 01:46:47 AM »

It's the famous Milos Shake.
It's Hip to be Square!

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2011, 01:43:26 PM »
bfg, what's your take on long-acting slin? would it be beneficial to combine 1-2 shots of lantus a day, for example, with that pre-workout protocol? good info, btw...honest information regarding high level slin use is amazingly rare...thx!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2011, 03:23:46 PM »
BFG must  be huge

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2011, 03:29:40 PM »
bfg, what's your take on long-acting slin? would it be beneficial to combine 1-2 shots of lantus a day, for example, with that pre-workout protocol? good info, btw...honest information regarding high level slin use is amazingly rare...thx!

Lantus is a great addition to any serious competitor's arsenal. The standard protocol would be a shot of lantus in the morning and then IM humalog prior to (almost) every meal.

When I have some more time, i will lay out a full day of insulin usage protocol that will cover all the types used and when.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2011, 03:48:30 PM »
What the hell is that?  ::)

according to palumbo it is someone who by nature does not produce much exogenous insulin naturally, if there is such a thing :D
l

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2011, 05:27:26 PM »
BFG must  be huge

BFG = Ronnie Coleman.  :-*

dustin

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2011, 05:50:38 PM »

When you're fasted or sick, BCAAs have their place. I only buy them when they're on sale and stock up for when I'm dieting or suffering massive sickness. On that note though, I usually keep a couple vials of GH available for when I'm sick too so it doesn't take a toll.

Sort of an amateur looking insulin/GH protocol. Humalog is too fast and finicky. Humulin-R would be the way I'd personally go with pre workout insulin. I'd sip a shake pre and intra workout, then have a shake after pinning post-workout GH. No need to pin your insulin a thousand times with Humalog. It's too tough to predict what it's going to do when you're using an appreciable amount of it. Makes it basically useless for bodybuilding unless you can really find the sweet spot.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2011, 05:58:59 PM »
When you're fasted or sick, BCAAs have their place. I only buy them when they're on sale and stock up for when I'm dieting or suffering massive sickness. On that note though, I usually keep a couple vials of GH available for when I'm sick too so it doesn't take a toll.

Sort of an amateur looking insulin/GH protocol. Humalog is too fast and finicky. Humulin-R would be the way I'd personally go with pre workout insulin. I'd sip a shake pre and intra workout, then have a shake after pinning post-workout GH. No need to pin your insulin a thousand times with Humalog. It's too tough to predict what it's going to do when you're using an appreciable amount of it. Makes it basically useless for bodybuilding unless you can really find the sweet spot.

not to mention that BCAA's have been linked to increased life span in humans.
l

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2011, 06:03:16 PM »
Buy the most that you can afford and divide by the number of days remaining in the year.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2011, 06:05:43 PM »
when medical literature says something was "linked" with something, it means nothing, it's like if they were doing a study on 200 patients taking tylenol and one of them got cnacner, they will say tylenol is linked with cancer, meaningless

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2011, 06:07:21 PM »
when medical literature says something was "linked" with something, it means nothing, it's like if they were doing a study on 200 patients taking tylenol and one of them got cnacner, they will say tylenol is linked with cancer, meaningless

It's actually usually based on a significant regression model (which is almost equally as meaningless).

Dans

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2011, 06:07:53 PM »
what would the protocol be if on a budget and could only afford like 4 iu's gh a day?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2011, 06:11:47 PM »
Buy the most that you can afford and divide by the number of days remaining in the year.

:D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2011, 06:18:56 PM »
It's actually usually based on a significant regression model (which is almost equally as meaningless).

i'm gonna use this to sound smarter than someone in the future, thx

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2011, 09:22:42 PM »
hmm i dropped insulin recently all together, from some points Tbomz pointed out to me.but this thread makes me want to add it back in again. Honestly there are so many gh and slin protocols I don't know what to think of it, seems like a pain in the fucking ass and money :D
At least when you just use AAS you can live a normal life, slin was such a pain in the ass. Always worried about going hypo at work, worried about girl finding my gh in the fridge..AAS you can hide in a shoebox in your closet:)

question for BFG. Do any of the pros on stage fuck with this chinese generic gh?  I know lots of guys say it's the same shit as I used 10iu for a few months myself, but I can't see guys like Cutler using red tops and blue tops with so much on the line.
l

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2011, 10:12:46 PM »
Is it safe to be shooting .5 to 1 ml of bac water into your veins?

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2011, 10:15:26 PM »
10+ius of HGH IV... LMAO...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2011, 10:36:39 PM »
Thanks for posting BFG! A guru on this board who shall remain nameles(Tbombz) says you can get the exact same insulin like results without using insulin by just eating more carbs. What say you? I don't know if I should use the protocol you laid out, a methodical approach by a seasoned competitor. Or if I should just eat two more bananas a day and some gatorade like the resident village idiot, who shall remain nameless(Tbombz) says.

lmao :D
l

maskman

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2011, 09:02:43 AM »
nice
thanks for post
plis make the 4 month contest prep gh protocol ;)

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2011, 10:49:03 AM »
hmm i dropped insulin recently all together, from some points Tbomz pointed out to me.but this thread makes me want to add it back in again. Honestly there are so many gh and slin protocols I don't know what to think of it, seems like a pain in the fucking ass and money :D
At least when you just use AAS you can live a normal life, slin was such a pain in the ass. Always worried about going hypo at work, worried about girl finding my gh in the fridge..AAS you can hide in a shoebox in your closet:)

question for BFG. Do any of the pros on stage fuck with this chinese generic gh?  I know lots of guys say it's the same shit as I used 10iu for a few months myself, but I can't see guys like Cutler using red tops and blue tops with so much on the line.

worry about gf find gh

fuk that , kick her out
Your messed up BLP!

lesaucer

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2011, 11:44:46 AM »
if arnold didnt need to do that to look like he did, i dont see why i should do these crazy shit instead of just shooting and abusing aas  8)

madg

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2011, 02:10:49 PM »
if arnold didnt need to do that to look like he did, i dont see why i should do these crazy shit instead of just shooting and abusing aas  8)

amen

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2011, 02:31:45 PM »
these guys dont understand, thats way too clear headed for them to understand