Author Topic: Joe Paterno fired from Penn State - selfish sob is out!  (Read 13624 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Joe Paterno fired from Penn State - selfish sob is out!
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2011, 08:06:10 AM »
PSU football should get the death penalty.  SMU was given the death penalty for paying players in the '80s.  This is a much greater cover up of a horrific crime and a total lack of institutional control. 

This ^^^

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Re: Joe Paterno Fired!!
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2011, 09:00:47 AM »
cuz Joe put Penn State on the map... he turned the football program from 0 to a BILLION $ phenomenon at penn State...and not mention, they are 7-1 or 8-1 , with a good chance of Bowl contention..

WHO FUCKING CARES....he CONDONED a pedophile to KEEP doing what he was  doing, and turned a blind eye...  This ISNT ABOUT FUCKING FOOTBALL like all you sheep keep moving the topic over too. Its about FUCKING CHILDREN getting molested by a sick damn pervert and the HEAD COACH covering it up for over 10 years!!   The students are damn morons and have no morals about LIFE thats the damn problem...they see this as a FOOTBALL issue when its a FUCKING CRIME...  When your IN CHARGE of a program or manage a business your RESPONSIBLE for all the actions ON THE job (campus in this scenario) of your ENTIRE STAFF...so guess what???? His ass should get fired and charge with perjury before this all done.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2011, 09:03:30 AM »
Why do people still go to a catholic church to pray  ???

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2011, 09:06:23 AM »
WHO FUCKING CARES....he CONDONED a pedophile to KEEP doing what he was  doing, and turned a blind eye...  This ISNT ABOUT FUCKING FOOTBALL like all you sheep keep moving the topic over too. Its about FUCKING CHILDREN getting molested by a sick damn pervert and the HEAD COACH covering it up for over 10 years!!   The students are damn morons and have no morals about LIFE thats the damn problem...they see this as a FOOTBALL issue when its a FUCKING CRIME...  When your IN CHARGE of a program or manage a business your RESPONSIBLE for all the actions ON THE job (campus in this scenario) of your ENTIRE STAFF...so guess what???? His ass should get fired and charge with perjury before this all done.

::)

minorities have to turn a blind eye everyday in communities around the usa over BS murderers because law enforcement won't protect them from retaliations.  oh, i'm dying because another white pedo fag has been exposed and joe was suppose to stop his life and career to let you whores know he had a white pedo fag in the showers.  for some reason, i don't feel SHIT about this whole story.  DONT GIVE A SHIT!!!  and good luck Joe in retirement.    

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2011, 09:10:13 AM »
Guess you don't have any kids then ::)

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2011, 09:11:41 AM »
It's unbelievable that McQuery, the GA that witnessed the child rape, is going to coach on Saturday.  They should cancel the rest of the season because there's too much filth still running around at Penn State and this whole thing needs to be cleansed.  

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2011, 09:15:04 AM »
x10

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2011, 09:18:16 AM »
It's unbelievable that McQuery, the GA that witnessed the child rape, is going to coach on Saturday.  They should cancel the rest of the season because there's too much filth still running around at Penn State and this whole thing needs to be cleansed.  

100% agree...they should cancel the rest of the season. No way these kids can play with this going on.  I would pull my kid off the field if I was a parent of one of these football players with a simple "you're not playing for ANYBODY coaching on that sideline" show some damn morals and decency. Would my son be mad?  YES...10 years down the rd would he thank me for my sincere jesture?  YES Because of the MORALS it would teach him.  The issue is that its all about FOOTBALL/MONEY and not about teaching these kids anything about LIFE.  

I have a 9 year old son as well...and holy shit don't even get started on what I would do to Sandusky if my son came home and said something like to me...I would call the police and tell them they better BEAT me to his house or they would be arresting me for murder when they got there..

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2011, 09:21:30 AM »
This is getting more and more twisted as it unfolds.....check out the story in the  Sandusky PIP thread.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2011, 09:40:29 AM »

All of this.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2011, 09:56:40 AM »

minorities have to turn a blind eye everyday in communities around the usa over BS murderers because law enforcement won't protect them from retaliations.  oh, i'm dying because another white pedo fag has been exposed and joe was suppose to stop his life and career to let you whores know he had a white pedo fag in the showers.  for some reason, i don't feel SHIT about this whole story.  DONT GIVE A SHIT!!!  and good luck Joe in retirement.    

if you were talking about 10 year old black kids being threatened and murdered your point would be well taken.

But you are talking about GROWN ADULTS choosing to avoid relataliations.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2011, 10:00:10 AM »
Why do people still go to a catholic church to pray  ???

So are you saying ALL priests are pedophiles?

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2011, 10:04:15 AM »
the coaching staff will be changed at the end of the year.....again some of you people are blaming others......JERRY SANDUSKY IS THE SICK FUCK THAT DID THESE HORRIFIC THINGS.....He is sitting in jail somewhere not having to deal with this situation.  Don't blame the players or the program.

Blame Sandusky.....I understand Joe should have stepped in.....he did testify as did Mcqueary.....but the football team and the interim coach had nothing to do with these terrible crimes.

firemn99111

• Getbig I
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2011, 10:06:44 AM »
Thang if it was your kid you would sing to a different tune. Wait a min you probably dont even see youre kids you heartless bastard

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2011, 10:25:55 AM »

Correct.  Paterno had a duty to do more than he did, in which he did next to nothing.  Plus he allowed the crime to continue.  I'm not sure Paterno won't end up getting sued by one of the victims.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2011, 10:27:40 AM »
calm down gloria... the kid was asking " why do students give a fuck about paterno that they are causing riots because of his firing", and im saying why Paterno is so important to that school..doesnt mean im sayin paterno doesnt deserve to get fired..

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2011, 10:31:14 AM »

thats fucking stupid... the STUDENTS didnt molest a 10 year old boy, why the fuck do the students gotta pay the price ???

i hate how some fucktards just wanna take a drastic measure ( i.e. cancelling seasons or whatnot) because its the "politically correct thing to do"... get your heads out of your asses..sure, there should be harsh punishments, but for THOSE WHO DESERVE IT, not the students...

what your suggesting to do is like  a professor raping a student, and then the school decides to give an F to everyone taking that class and fire the teacher...the students didnt do shit

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2011, 11:02:21 AM »

thats fucking stupid... the STUDENTS didnt molest a 10 year old boy, why the fuck do the students gotta pay the price ???

i hate how some fucktards just wanna take a drastic measure ( i.e. cancelling seasons or whatnot) because its the "politically correct thing to do"... get your heads out of your asses..sure, there should be harsh punishments, but for THOSE WHO DESERVE IT, not the students...

what your suggesting to do is like  a professor raping a student, and then the school decides to give an F to everyone taking that class and fire the teacher...the students didnt do shit
The problem is that there may be no one on the coaching staff without blood on their hands.  The full extent of the cover-up has yet to come out.  How do you continue playing games with this staff in place?  In your example, nobody is giving the students an "F", but cancelling class instead of letting the molesting professor's GA and his friends (who knew about the incident), take over the teaching.     

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2011, 11:11:40 AM »
Sexual abuse of children is a pandemic in America. When this onion gets peeled back even more, its my belief that there was/is a reason that Joe P didn't do shit about his right hand man having sex with children. There is already whispers of a child sex ring going through Penn State. We can only hope that this story doesn't get squashed and a massive investigation goes on and exposes this shit.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2011, 11:15:46 AM »
The problem is that there may be no one on the coaching staff without blood on their hands.  The full extent of the cover-up has yet to come out.  How do you continue playing games with this staff in place?  In your example, nobody is giving the students an "F", but cancelling class instead of letting the molesting professor's GA and his friends (who knew about the incident), take over the teaching.     

ummm, yess you are ! these kids are mostly on a 4-year 50-game schedule. they spent all their life for this shit. these games DETERMINES their lives and future. these games determine if they will be working a desk job, or be signing with a NFL/AFL team... so by cancelling games, you are essentially fucking over the lives of these innocent kids.. so yes, in a sense, you are giving these kids a F in their college football career

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2011, 11:17:29 AM »
At least leave the players and the student body out of this......let the players play and the students cheer.....you guys haven't said word one about Sandusky.....aka the real criminal here.

Paterno and his staff should have done more.....but they didn't commit these heinous crimes.....Sandusky should be put to death for his actions......leave the friggin university and players and students out of this....why punish them.

In time....there will be a new coaching staff and president and A.D.

But yes.....you are correct.....civil law suits will be filed like crazy!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2011, 12:46:22 PM »
At least leave the players and the student body out of this......let the players play and the students cheer.....you guys haven't said word one about Sandusky.....aka the real criminal here.

Paterno and his staff should have done more.....but they didn't commit these heinous crimes.....Sandusky should be put to death for his actions......leave the friggin university and players and students out of this....why punish them.

In time....there will be a new coaching staff and president and A.D.

But yes.....you are correct.....civil law suits will be filed like crazy!

In the end its just a silly football game. And shame on any college and/or University that lets its coach and sports team be bigger than the University as a whole. Penn State should get a death sentence for the rest of the year and next.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2011, 01:18:30 PM »
PSU football should get the death penalty.  SMU was given the death penalty for paying players in the '80s.  This is a much greater cover up of a horrific crime and a total lack of institutional control. 

It's not the program that deserves the death penalty, but I can some some individuals who should get it.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2011, 01:50:53 PM »
The old, arrogant, selfish sob is out!!
Great job board of trustees!
mcqueery is the asshole he witnessed this shit and ran away and called his daddy. why didn't the girl help the 10 year old kid.
F

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2011, 02:15:11 PM »
Dude, what are you talking about?

you could ask him this question to every post he makes and not have it look out of place.
b