Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 27452 times)

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2011, 09:16:20 AM »
You are mistaken.  here is a tip.....stop looking on outlaw and promuscle for sources, that should help you get started.
Better tip would be for you to tell us where to look.  In the place of 2 places we should not look what are the 2 place we should look?  Listen I'm new to all this.  I've been working out since I was 15 and up until the age 27 I thought I was hardcore because I took the gluatmine powders, pre work out drinks, isolate whey protein, creatine, and other garbage like that.  That's how ignorant I am dude.  Stop with the fucking cryptic language and if you want to help just straight up help.

End of rant.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2011, 09:21:25 AM »
Because the mods have merged the two pm questions answered threads together.

Anyway everytime I inject tren the spot gets swollen and painful to the touch.  I've even injected in the stomach and same thing.  This is the first real steroid I've done so I kind of thought the swelling was normal.  From what I'm hearing from you guys that it's not and something's not right.

bad gear. i've shot tren three times a week for like seven weeks now never had anything like this happen.

Better tip would be for you to tell us where to look.  In the place of 2 places we should not look what are the 2 place we should look?  Listen I'm new to all this.  I've been working out since I was 15 and up until the age 27 I thought I was hardcore because I took the gluatmine powders, pre work out drinks, isolate whey protein, creatine, and other garbage like that.  That's how ignorant I am dude.  Stop with the fucking cryptic language and if you want to help just straight up help.

End of rant.

apprently hardcore nattys like yourself can't use google either?
http://www.outlawmuscle.com/
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2011, 09:30:14 AM »

End of rant.

Hey bud, a fella on this board talks straight when a newbie and looking for a 'hook up' when they acquire the info they need this is when the cryptic language and yoda logic come into play.  Get used to this and don't be frustrated at all by it.  It happened to me when I came here first but I had to get trinkets of info and piece them together to start receiving emails.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2011, 09:34:59 AM »
Hey bud, a fella on this board talks straight when a newbie and looking for a 'hook up' when they acquire the info they need this is when the cryptic language and yoda logic come into play.  Get used to this and don't be frustrated at all by it.  It happened to me when I came here first but I had to get trinkets of info and piece them together to start receiving emails.

in this case, i believe it's safe to post these links here seeing as they're not "sources"; they only represent trees for him to bark up.

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2011, 09:37:27 AM »
thanks for the heads up....  i guess anything worthwhile is international now...  been going domestic but seems its all crap

thanks!

lol is this a joke?
domestic labs are the best ones

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: xmas current highly approved bodybuild supliers
« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2011, 09:56:22 AM »
there are better sources out there. maybe not for HGH but for AAS there are better sources with a nice supply of human grade amps. you think strango is a better chef than bruce kneller? or sledge(sledgehammer)? both retired kneller works for gaspari but he did run RSOC he got busted but his gear was used by alot of mr.olympia BB's. they seized hallf a million from him. also sledges gear was some potent shit. he was first to release superdrol and owned designer supplements. besides nordics HGH all i have seen him sell is UGL mexican gear back in the day alot of QV and stallion labs. he does work fast I will say that. but never seen him sell human grade amps. strango is the pricey for a UGL. he charges more than what human grade gear costs.its good gear and convenient but it is not watson or upjohn. decent list of fellas though

those source are aproved by me ,, the ones i put there aprove by me 100%,,

and you are right,, there is no better suplier than nordic for hgh,, this fella is simply outstanding,,you put 3 iu gh in your blood you go sleep you wake up and your all mood is change for better,, you walking on cloud 9 ,, you can feel and see it is legit gh ,, he is alway sconsistant ,, very safe ,, he pay for safety of customers many times before,, he is another one of the supliers who is getting heaven,, this fella is a bodybuild savior ,, he is getting heaven,, very decent human being ,, you dont mesure human being by how he come of on internet ... you mesure human being by action in life and nordic is A SAINT,, he is bodybuild SAINT,,HE MAKE PROFESIONALS ,, he doesnt talk about it all day long ,, HE ACTUALY MAKE THEM! 

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2011, 09:58:59 AM »
Die now.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2011, 10:04:31 AM »
dosnt take Gh15 to know bold prop is total shit! you will never find good bold prop its garbage! shouldnt even be made!IMO

this,, i had it feew time only time it was good wss from top of the top chef but this chef is retire and it is always have sting ,,use regualr equipoise

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: November 26, 2011, 10:10:56 AM »
read, read and read again...and do read between the lines

and read this: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=360994.0

you don't have to agree with all of it (i mean what gh15 says in this thread) but you need to understand those guys on these boards are not your bros. everything you read you have to double check.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2011, 10:18:01 AM »
oh, lol, so it's to avoid customs, i didn't realize packages only get seized if they are coming from another country, I figured chances are just as likely that a controlled delivery would come from a domestic source, but intranational mail inspection can't be as centralized as international mail, i'm such a dumb dumb sometimes

what fellas keep forgeting is ,, that beside americana there are other countrys aroudn world,, its nto only americana around the world,, ther is irland,, and there is spain ,, and there is japan,, and there is iceland,, and there is norway ,, and finaland,, and there is brazil ,, and there is maroco,, and there is argentina,, and there is south korea and there is egypt and there is englnd,, and there is turky and there is isreal and there is germany and italy and portugal and china and denmark and russia and ukraine and australia and newzaland and tons of county with bodybuild around world ,, they also read gh15,,i dont thikn in term of americano ,, i think in world term ,, those fellas need information too,, they also want to do bodybuild and also like bodybuild and they hav e harder time because some of those countys dont have advance bodybuild like america has,,

the source si put there some are internations and they are globals ,, they have lots of service around globe for bodybuidl is all over globe not only in one place,, for me igore from russia hamad from egypt timmy from americana is same thing,,they all want to be good bodybuild i see no diff,,just because one was born in americana doesnt mean the other dont need to have everything they can get hand on to be good bodybuild
fallen angel

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2011, 10:53:41 AM »
Sentenza thanks man, that is really helpful of you to post the links and everything.  I had forgotten about the Gh15 post on boards and at the time I read it I didn't know what he meant by approved/passed or not approved/failed.  I learn slowly but I keep on chugging away. 

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2011, 11:05:45 AM »
^^^ is this a list of gh15 approved counries?

glad to see kazakhastan is not on the list of gh15 approved countries, may the devil take a shit on them

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2011, 11:08:09 AM »

glad to see kazakhastan is not on the list of gh15 approved countries, may the devil take a shit on them

lol
fallen angel

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: November 26, 2011, 11:10:01 AM »
Gh15  you ever hear of or use boldenone propionate ?? Thoughts?? Possible to get it legit ??

Has been done with horrible results. For some reason people can't handle it and it usually makes them very sick if I remember correctly. I believe BD came out this as a trial a few years back.

Swlabr

« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2011, 11:10:42 AM »

;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #90 on: November 26, 2011, 11:29:42 AM »
dosnt take Gh15 to know bold prop is total shit! you will never find good bold prop its garbage! shouldnt even be made!IMO

boldenone cypionate is ok but no one carries it. i still want to try boldenone prop and base, even though any kind of prop completely ruins me for days ahah

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: November 26, 2011, 11:48:11 AM »

Why would you say such thing?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2011, 03:07:55 PM »
the only one on that list i've been to is http://www.eroids.com

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2011, 10:30:35 PM »
"Collar"  ;D

Some words just shouldn't purposely be misspelled (like all the others)

whitewidow

« Reply #94 on: November 27, 2011, 06:29:06 AM »
i just don't  trust domestic sources, if guys are actually operating a big steroid business on US soil it's only a matter of time until the fbi knocks on their door,

knocks? more like kick in the door!I would go international . its not as dangerous as people make it out to be. I have gotten packs seized though. only got letter and then got a reship for free. domestic is not as risky but still things can go wrong like apply85 said plus it is 90% always UGl gear not many people have human grade amps domestic. anytime you order there is a chance you might not get anything.I have had goood lcuk going international and domestic. never lost a domestic pack but have lost a few international orders but all got reshipped and made it

dustin

« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2011, 06:31:41 AM »
knocks? more like kick in the door!I would go international . its not as dangerous as people make it out to be. I have gotten packs seized though. only got letter and then got a reship for free. domestic is not as risky but still things can go wrong like apply85 said plus it is 90% always UGl gear not many people have human grade amps domestic. anytime you order there is a chance you might not get anything.I have had goood lcuk going international and domestic. never lost a domestic pack but have lost a few international orders but all got reshipped and made it

Seizures suck, but if things are packaged properly and you cycle safe receiving addresses you should be fine. If not, you get a slap on the wrist. You could be monitored if you're receiving a lot, but you should be using safe practices for any sorts of orders, domestic or international.

I go international as well. Domestic sources aren't as competitive and the shippers can sometimes get lazy and compromise safety or they aren't as diligent as the international guys. Every source is different, but don't immediately rule out international ones. Look at the bigger picture. And above all, stay safe.

whitewidow

Re: ? FOR GH15
« Reply #96 on: November 27, 2011, 06:35:20 AM »
they ant gonna give a 200 pound pluss BB test cyp lol ....more then likly tell you to fck offf...

but if you wonna pay for it of your GP then thats probley different...

anyway you wouled not get enough no

a doctor would have to give you something if your test level was super low say 200ng or lower. this is how alot of wrestlers and ex-pro BB still get UA vwatson human grade Test. they might try to push androgel on you but jusst say you have tried it with no luck they would at least give you a shot a week of cyp. I guess its just not enough. anyone who has been using gear long term and stops will have  super low natural test level . I know a guy who had a test level of 75NG. he got prescribed watson and he is over 200lbs

whitewidow

« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2011, 06:43:45 AM »
boldenone cypionate is ok but no one carries it. i still want to try boldenone prop and base, even though any kind of prop completely ruins me for days ahah

don't do it man! it's your life but those products should be avoided

whitewidow

« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2011, 06:50:19 AM »
why are these sources even being mentioned in the open? you know how many people read this board? these are sources whos names should be off the board completely! dont want to sound like a dick but back in the day we never put up a sources name. not even in the steroid section. If you are in the game for awhile you will get to know of these sources lets not get the newbies all hyped up. just best to take this thread down. most of these guys are private and there names should not even be posted in the open. like I said if you spend some time learning on the boards sooner or later you will find a source but these are top sources that shouldnt even be mentioned. every big bodybuilder knows about them. all this is doing is giving the newbies hope. they have to learn the same way most of us have and that is time on the boards and research.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #99 on: November 27, 2011, 06:57:54 AM »
why are these sources even being mentioned in the open? you know how many people read this board? these are sources whos names should be off the board completely! dont want to sound like a dick but back in the day we never put up a sources name. not even in the steroid section. If you are in the game for awhile you will get to know of these sources lets not get the newbies all hyped up. just best to take this thread down. most of these guys are private and there names should not even be posted in the open. like I said if you spend some time learning on the boards sooner or later you will find a source but these are top sources that shouldnt even be mentioned. every big bodybuilder knows about them. all this is doing is giving the newbies hope. they have to learn the same way most of us have and that is time on the boards and research.
x2
One source had to change his site very recently since his name and website name was said on here
No more source talk on open board or to members here under two years