Author Topic: wife wants me to get a sperm count am nervous cause of steroids should i be?  (Read 12951 times)

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
K so does anyone here have any real experience with getting a sperm test done while on a gram of test or so for several months my wife thinks im the reason she hasnt gotten pregnant yet and wants me to get a sperm test done im hoping it comes out fine but not sure what to expect will get it done probably in a few days.  when i google it i get a bunch of articles from non-bodybuilding sites saying how yeah steroids will reduce your sperm count significantly but wondering or hoping that some guys here have had some experience and can suggest otherwise thanks in advance

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
K so does anyone here have any real experience with getting a sperm test done while on a gram of test or so for several months my wife thinks im the reason she hasnt gotten pregnant yet and wants me to get a sperm test done im hoping it comes out fine but not sure what to expect will get it done probably in a few days.  when i google it i get a bunch of articles from non-bodybuilding sites saying how yeah steroids will reduce your sperm count significantly but wondering or hoping that some guys here have had some experience and can suggest otherwise thanks in advance

said his sperm count was zero

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels

what mean she want to get pregnent? lol SHE wantr to get pregnent,,americano female lol  tell her you dont want to do sperm nothing and if she talk too much you will fuck her best friend,, she wil shut up right after,, actualy talk about her weight she wont talk much after

2 way to bring female to not talk much

way 1,, talk abotu fat and she is little heavy

way 2 ,, talk abotu whores ,, lot of the word whore should be there,,

it only work with americano girls ,, so make sure its americana lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

booty

• Getbig V
what mean she want to get pregnent? lol SHE wantr to get pregnent,,americano female lol  tell her you dont want to do sperm nothing and if she talk too much you will fuck her best friend,, she wil shut up right after,, actualy talk about her weight she wont talk much after

gh15 approved

A little on the mean side gh15.  It's his wife....she wants to have a baby with him.  I would suggest that he tells her he doesn't want to get a sperm test done until he has been off the gear for a while.  No point in getting it done when he knows it will be on the low side.  That's just a waste of time. 

jon cole

• Getbig IV

and if sperm count is low she'll leave you bro', because "of al the drug you took"
asstropin

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
A dude I know had sp.c. results low from the cold water diving he used to do, so on a gram of test your count will be close to zero lol.. Nice birth control (but don't rely on it too much. My friend got his wife pregnant while on a heavy cycle..).

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

gh15 approved

u could b a really jerk some time.i was expecting a better answer.guy is looking for some help.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
u could b a really jerk some time.i was expecting a better answer.guy is looking for some help.

Shut up, gh15 is right, guy shouldn't be such a pussy, too many pussy whipped homo's around these days
Thunderdome approved

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
it not jerk,, its reality,, who hs she to comend him ,, she know he is bodybuild ,, she know he is on hormones,, hwen someone want kid they want kid together....this is not disctatorship,,she should solve problem with him together,, and if he has low sperm doctor will put him on hcg and sprm go up,, usualy it is female problem when cant get prego,, can alwys adopt,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder

A real mans dinner right there, damn im hungry :P
Thunderdome approved

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
low count is ok as long as it's not ZERO....you only need 1 sperm to fertilize the egg,not millions...

hope this helps  ;D ;D
T

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
T

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Shut up, gh15 is right, guy shouldn't be such a pussy, too many pussy whipped homo's around these days

x2. Just tell your wife to STFU and mind her own business.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
x2. Just tell your wife to STFU and mind her own business.

Yes, a cock in the mouth usually helps
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Yes, a cock in the mouth usually helps

Yep, or put it in her ass, she will hardly be able to argue with you when she is screaming.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Yep, or put it in her ass, she will hardly be able to argue with you when she is screaming.

Once done with the ass put it back I'm the mouth, that will learn them
Thunderdome approved

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
^^ very good suggestions above, give her a good hard fuck without saying anything bend her over and fuck hard right after she comes back from work. Looks like you lost your path and sense of a what a true man should be. After done with the fuck go for a long walk and think about what do you want from this life. Find your "mission" and pursue it, then your woman will be happy.
g2g

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
A dude I know had sp.c. results low from the cold water diving he used to do, so on a gram of test your count will be close to zero lol.. Nice birth control (but don't rely on it too much. My friend got his wife pregnant while on a heavy cycle..).

Did you tell him you're the real father yet?

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
Did you tell him you're the real father yet?

:D
g2g

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Your wife is well aware of my sperm count already.

jackofall

• Getbig I
yes you should be worried. I had one done and the chance of pregnacy was extremely low if at all.  You wont know for sure until you get tested though!

dustin

Nothing to worry about. You won't even need HCG. Unless you try for a year, don't bother the doctor.

I just went to get a sperm count and I brought my sample to the wrong lab in town because of a dumb nurse. I was so pissed off, standing with a jar of my fucking jizz and being told I've got to do that again and go somewhere else. Fuck!

Found out my wife has a sealed fallopian tube but not sure how fertile our infertile I am. Going for another count maybe but started on done HCG. Remind your wife that unless it's been a year of unprotected sex then she's being a douche.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
some can have baby on , and some cant , i cant , even 3 months off max out pct , i cant
i had sex with my girlfriend a 1000 times , still nothing ,
planning tren for 6 months so wont happen either
good luck

i say go off n stack proviron clomid hcg hmg

Your messed up BLP!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
O