Author Topic: read this if your serious about getting in shape and want the truth  (Read 41591 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: read this if your serious about getting in shape and want the truth
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2011, 12:09:08 PM »
It depends on what we cook.  Last night we made Nashville Fried Chicken, Cat Head Biscuits and Raspberry Almond Cheesecake Bars and All American Potato Salad.
:D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2011, 12:12:04 PM »
Its still money down the toilet regardless.  You don`t get any equity and no prospect of ownership.  Essentially you are just paying to use someones elses property with no benefit to reap in the end.  From an economic standpoint it does not make much sense.  I could see it as a viable option if your job is one where you travel frequently or temporary in a temporary location.  Or if you need some time to get your finances in order it may make a bit of sense, but for the long term its just money down someone elses toilet. 

Not necessarily.  If you get a great deal on the rent, you only pay your rent.  No repairs, no taxes, no homeowners insurance, no HOA dues, no PMI, no etc.  For sure, you will never own if you constantly rent, but for some people it allows them to live worry free, and able to put money in the bank.  Renting is not for everyone, but it is a very respectable option if you do it the right way.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2011, 12:19:30 PM »
Cat heads ???

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2011, 12:19:53 PM »
One giant meal a day is all you need.
All you need, but for sure not all you want :)

I`ve experienced this also.

I don`t believe there is a so called "window of opportunity"....Arold and the old school guys looked great and they ate whenever thay wanted to,not even every 3 -4 hours,just ate when hungry.
Wes approved!

now i can eat my ice cream in peace  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2011, 12:26:14 PM »
Not necessarily.  If you get a great deal on the rent, you only pay your rent.  No repairs, no taxes, no homeowners insurance, no HOA dues, no PMI, no etc.  For sure, you will never own if you constantly rent, but for some people it allows them to live worry free, and able to put money in the bank.  Renting is not for everyone, but it is a very respectable option if you do it the right way.
This is very true.  I will concede to the example you made above.  I think most people though lack the foresight and wisdom you gave though.  :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2011, 12:27:51 PM »
Cat heads ???
Called so because they are about the size of a Cat`s Head.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2011, 12:28:07 PM »
I never thought getting in shape was so easy , only after i upped my gh dose to 10ius + daily..I was  too always counting and measuring food , endless hrs of cardio..upped my gh , no cardio , leaner and having a cheat meal daily and in better condition...it's a drug game, period

Isn't it sad though that it is a drug game?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2011, 12:36:45 PM »
TA can you actually post a picture of yourself nowdays,not from 6 years ago?  ::)
GETBIG!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2011, 12:38:39 PM »
I`ve seen/read about guys who do/did this and most of them looked damn good...............
makes you re-think a lot of the shit "they" sold us.

That doesn't work for me .

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2011, 12:47:37 PM »
 :D

Q: Do you belive in massive amounts of protein (ie, 1.5gr per lb. of body weight or more), why or why not?

N: Everyone has different DNA and a different gene pool and different metabolism. I belong to the group-type who can maintain my size by not having protein for weeks. To put size on, I do not need more than 100gr of protein daily. High protein intake for me is only important during my pre contest diet.

http://hugenasser.com/faq/

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2011, 12:55:10 PM »
Its still money down the toilet regardless.  You don`t get any equity and no prospect of ownership.  Essentially you are just paying to use someones elses property with no benefit to reap in the end.  From an economic standpoint it does not make much sense.  I could see it as a viable option if your job is one where you travel frequently or temporary in a temporary location.  Or if you need some time to get your finances in order it may make a bit of sense, but for the long term its just money down someone elses toilet. 

Generally I'd agree, but putting down all the money for a decent place (at once) isn't for everyones abilities (and to take a loan - isn't a great thing either).

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2011, 01:09:53 PM »
Generally I'd agree, but putting down all the money for a decent place (at once) isn't for everyones abilities (and to take a loan - isn't a great thing either).
This is true as well. Each circumstance is different. 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2011, 01:17:04 PM »
TA can you actually post a picture of yourself nowdays,not from 6 years ago?  ::)

bump
b

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2011, 01:17:57 PM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2011, 01:20:00 PM »
and what if the economies collapse and the bank isnt able to give you your money , if your money disapear/ is "deleted" ? All these numbers in your bank accounts are just numbers, virtual fucking numbers.
And even if you manage to get all your money off your bank account, what if it's devaluated? You end with toilet paper in your hands.

Houses, land, gold, firearms are immortal.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2011, 01:28:03 PM »
the truth is as folow,,

none of bodybuild you see around walking 240 220 8% 7% none of them sit and eat all day ,, we eat what we feel like eating,, we dont dont endulging in food,, we eat to have energy so the drugs can work ,, what drugs? hgh and insulina,,

i always seem to see the same fellas endulging in food and alway slook worse than before due to lower quality hormones and ofcourse too much yum yum ,,

when will yuo understand that the fellas around walking 250 220 280 290 or 200 they do not endule in food ,, they endulde in hormone called human growth hormones ,, the more they use the more they become seperate ,, the more they become condition ,, the more they become an animalistic looking due to geting lean while holding some water yes,, but take look in dasty ....this is straight out a result of human growth hormone usage none stop,, same for any other fella,, it has nothing to do with genetic ,,

i keep teling yo this over and over ,, i describe you the exact responses of the street fellas that will react to you using what drugs,, and still i hear fellas talk about food lol ,, dont you fucking get it that yo ucant get to the sizes talked about with only food and steroid? you cant!,,

the more you eat the more balonie yuo will look like ,, bodybuild ilusion is pulling the lean look ad make it appear bigger by being leaner and then taking into mutaition via gh and then insulina,, it has nothnig to do with you endulging with 7000 calories or even 4000 calories,, this is complete and uter lie that been fed for many many years,,

dont you se yourself the size of bodybuild and the little ocntainer of food we eat? with some fish and little ketchop walking around 253 lb 7.5% 5'8....i mean COMON NOW have some littlel sense in your head,,

bodybuild is based only ONLY on the ability of you to hav egood contacts and the ability of you to get the right the RIGHT drugs mainly HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE into your blood NONE STOP and consistant with it ,,

look in jason cutler ....he has foundation and he is all gh ....look in philsulina HE DOESNT have foundation and he is ....you got that right pupils alllllll gh and insulina,,

the size of muscle is determine by how many ius of gh you take a day and how you incorperate the insulina into it in advance levels,, ofcourse insulina is disaster but you wont see 290 with out it....still even 210 220 condition you are a direct result of how much gh you use,, moment your supply of gh is gone so wil your bodybuild careeer and life,, you take gh out of rasty or dasty protocol he wont even enter gymnasium and i say dasty name just because it click in my head ,, like danta and sons im talkin gabout phenoma that is going in the cult for many years,,

bodybuild has absolitly nothing NOTHING to do with eating a lot,, all the fellas who eat alot you can meet in gymasium between 5 30 pm and 6 30 pm they are there with their 19 inch arm and soft belly coveres with some biker shirt....they are there

a bodybuild only eat to grow ,, if we eat whatever we want and we do many time it is because gh is in blood noen stop and in high doses ,, then we can do whatever we want ofcourse,, but still! to show the freak show you see it has nothing to do with food it has to do with the HORMONE  ,, very little to do with the food ,, you put in food just enough to have energy and supply body with energy to utilize the GH.....to the best of its ability ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2011, 01:33:07 PM »
and what if the economies collapse and the bank isnt able to give you your money , if your money disapear/ is "deleted" ? All these numbers in your bank accounts are just numbers, virtual fucking numbers.
And even if you manage to get all your money off your bank account, what if it's devaluated? You end with toilet paper in your hands.

Houses, land, gold, firearms are immortal.

If the economy collapses and mayhem ensues, the deed on your house ain't worth shit either,

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2011, 01:38:46 PM »
and of course you need consistency in the training department

free weight is good yes but at the end of the day it is resistance/stimulation of the muscle in order to grow

for example some people for shoulders like cable lateral raises , some dumbbell lateral raises , some machine lateral raises

I feel the same pump on each and every one of these exercises

correct me if I'm wrong because I see the "training" question still gets asked when it's all about the drugs lol....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2011, 01:39:56 PM »
That doesn't work for me .
Personally,I still eat 5-6 times a day..usually 5 times lately..........Why..... .....because I like to eat!!  :)

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2011, 01:41:53 PM »
Personally,I still eat 5-6 times a day..usually 5 times lately..........Why..... .....because I like to eat!!  :)

When I'm eating as needed, it's about 5 times a day depending on what counts as "meals"

Still 3 major (around 1,000cal) meals and some ice cream and other snacks thrown in.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2011, 01:42:44 PM »
and of course you need consistency in the training department

free weight is good yes but at the end of the day it is resistance/stimulation of the muscle in order to grow

for example some people for shoulders like cable lateral raises , some dumbbell lateral raises , some machine lateral raises

I feel the same pump on each and every one of these exercises

correct me if I'm wrong

That's just more bro-science, and the biggest fallacy of all.....that free weights are superior for building muscle.

Your muscles don't have little brains in them that know the difference if they are contracting against a cable that's attached to a square weight, or a barbell that has a round weight on it.

weight is weight, heavy is heavy.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2011, 01:43:23 PM »
No one.

Do you have any pics?

sure.

lots.

heres a good one of my dog.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2011, 01:44:30 PM »
That's just more bro-science, and the biggest fallacy of all.....that free weights are superior for building muscle.

Your muscles don't have little brains in them that know the difference if they are contracting against a cable that's attached to a square weight, or a barbell that has a round weight on it.

agreed.

im getting better reuslts now than ever with much lighter weight and more emphasis on cable work.
b

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2011, 01:45:27 PM »

I agree 100%

at the beginning I used to use mostly free weights on everything then i started using more machines/cables/smith and I progressed that's when it clicked that the "free weight is better for growth" was a load of bullshit

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2011, 01:45:34 PM »
When I'm eating as needed, it's about 5 times a day depending on what counts as "meals"

Still 3 major (around 1,000cal) meals and some ice cream and other snacks thrown in.
Same here usually....my calories never get out of control unless it`s a major function or a holiday,or the occasional scheduiled cheat day.

This is off-season of course.