Author Topic: Tips on dating americano fitness women?  (Read 19136 times)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Re: Tips on dating americano fitness women?
« Reply #150 on: December 28, 2011, 10:10:02 PM »
I know from personal experience

WHen I lived in NYC and was making alot of money as a stripper I was considered a guy who could get any woman I wanted

But, no matter how "good" I looked (or thought I looked) I couldn't bang ANY competitive fitness girls.....they all banged big, ugly dudes who were known dealers.....I could even name names but I won't

same thing happened when I moved back home to albany

hell, when i moved to albany, all the fitness girls banged the same dealer

fitness girls arent as stupid as you think- they know that dudes want to bang them BUT they also know that they can use their pussy to get more drugs to get ahead.  

THEY ARE NOT GONNA BANG SOMEONE WHO CAN'T GET THEM WHAT THEY NEED!!

JNN is making some good points in this thread. 

Women are going to seek out what they need.  Some women need confidence, trust, and protection to feel safe and secure and that's when the confidence and being truthful thing comes in to play.  However fitness chicks find security in their bodies and what they do to enhance their bodies so if you can give them the drugs they need to do this then they will get in the sack with you.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #151 on: December 28, 2011, 11:46:38 PM »
Oh man, you're a class act hater.

this is my last gf from last summer, got her when I had 15" biceps. Now, with 16.5 inchers, quality has gotten even better. Please show us what you're working with, non-dork real man.

lol hater? gimme something to hate, sparky- i've seen bigger arms on a grandfather clock.

im the guy you look at in the gym that you want to be. i hit the trim you wish would look twice at you. im the guy your girls wish they were with. so dont go running your mouth at me boy.

as for 'what im working with' do a thread search champ- then learn some humility if shes the best you can do.

and finally to put one last pin in your ballon of hope- this thread has helped me figure out what your whole problem is jimmy- your a stooge.

hope his helps.

ps nice hairline, cueball.

b

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #152 on: December 28, 2011, 11:51:02 PM »
lol hater? gimme something to hate, sparky- i've seen bigger arms on a grandfather clock.

im the guy you look at in the gym that you want to be. i hit the trim you wish would look twice at you. im the guy your girls wish they were with. so dont go running your mouth at me boy.

as for 'what im working with' do a thread search champ- then learn some humility if shes the best you can do.

and finally to put one last pin in your ballon of hope- this thread has helped me figure out what your whole problem is jimmy- your a stooge.

hope his helps.

QFT  8)

And what sort of fuckwit chucks gang signs like he is having an epiletic fit and is locking up with spasms - dude you look like a fuckin idiot and next time you see that dopey blonde, slap her face for following your lead in acting like a mogoloid ape - fuckin pinhead.  ::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #153 on: December 28, 2011, 11:51:59 PM »

hope his helps.

ps nice hairline, cueball.

LOL hahhaah

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 28, 2011, 11:54:38 PM »
QFT  8)

And what sort of fuckwit chucks gang signs like he is having an epiletic fit and is locking up with spasms - dude you look like a fuckin idiot and next time you see that dopey blonde, slap her face for following your lead in acting like a mogoloid ape - fuckin pinhead.  ::)

hahhahhaha

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: December 29, 2011, 12:03:43 AM »
QFT  8)

ahahahaha dude, guys like this chump here inadvertantly push the broads they want to fuck right to me.

cause no hot broad in her right mind would fuck a gimp like him. she doesnt want a pansy kid, she wants real man. the kind of guy who'd open hand jersey shore here and ask him if hes going to do anything other than stand there and bleed.

this is what the type of women you want jersey shore that you cant give, so listen up cause you might learn something, boy- they want to be bent over, pounded from behind and have a load blown up their back. treated like a pig by a guy whos unattainable. end of story. so keep on posting on GB about how to 'get girls'. leave the work to real men, you fucking gimp.

this kid is so far out of the league hes trying so hard to be in he should just stop and wait till he hits puberty before he embarasses himself further.
b

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #156 on: December 29, 2011, 12:47:46 AM »
 :-*

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #157 on: December 29, 2011, 03:17:00 AM »
must admit the dude doing that west coast sign looks pretty damn lame and i coulnt stop laughing when he said he had them 15 inchers .... the comedy in this board is just priceless.

yoyoyo west coast yo

hillarious.... keep them coming my wigger!! ;D ;D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #158 on: December 29, 2011, 04:05:24 AM »
What glasses should I buy ?

Which sneakers are the best for lifting?

How do I get laid ?

It`s pathetic to go online and ask these questions. LOL  ;D

bugsy187

• Getbig II
« Reply #159 on: December 29, 2011, 12:02:11 PM »
you can become monster on high hgh trenbolona equipona and testosterona,, a fucking monster before even go on insulina,, this is good thing to build on mutatition

gh15 approved

Thanks for the input brotha! I just started your mutation protocol. I am one week into 5ius of kigs, 100mg tren acetate eod, 50mg prop eod. looking fwd to seeing what i will look like in a few months. BTW my ethnicity is East Indian.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #160 on: December 29, 2011, 12:48:24 PM »
ahahahaha dude, guys like this chump here inadvertantly push the broads they want to fuck right to me.

cause no hot broad in her right mind would fuck a gimp like him. she doesnt want a pansy kid, she wants real man. the kind of guy who'd open hand jersey shore here and ask him if hes going to do anything other than stand there and bleed.

this is what the type of women you want jersey shore that you cant give, so listen up cause you might learn something, boy- they want to be bent over, pounded from behind and have a load blown up their back. treated like a pig by a guy whos unattainable. end of story. so keep on posting on GB about how to 'get girls'. leave the work to real men, you fucking gimp.

this kid is so far out of the league hes trying so hard to be in he should just stop and wait till he hits puberty before he embarasses himself further.

Sorry I couldn't be around for your tirade last night. While you were typing away on your keyboard I was actually out with friends having a good time, and what do you know, I actually took something home too. But I'm sure that 's regular thing for your alpha male type. There's no way you're upset that a west-coast-sign-throwing, 15" bicep lamo would ever get to bone girls men of your status get. I'm actually really glad you took the time out of your busy schedule of punking dudes, slaying 10/10 pussy, and defeating gorillas in arm wrestling matches just to set a loser like me straight. Speaks volumes of your character.

But the fact of the matter remains, that someone who claims to have as good of a life as you do, will never EVER hate this much on other people. Real men who are secure and got shit going for them will never take the time to type out all types of shit about their fantasy lives like you did. The fact that you spent that much time tirading over how you'll slap me and take my chick and all other types of off the wall shit means that sadly you live a lame and depressed life. If you truly lived that lifestyle you would pay someone like me no mind, cause you know you got it, and you don't need to type like a girl on her period all over the message board.

Keep hating though, and I'll keep doing my thing. Buffoons like you only make it easier for me.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: December 29, 2011, 12:53:07 PM »
Sorry I couldn't be around for your tirade last night. While you were typing away on your keyboard I was actually out with friends having a good time, and what do you know, I actually took something home too. But I'm sure that 's regular thing for your alpha male type. There's no way you're upset that a west-coast-sign-throwing, 15" bicep lamo would ever get to bone girls men of your status get. I'm actually really glad you took the time out of your busy schedule of punking dudes, slaying 10/10 pussy, and defeating gorillas in arm wrestling matches just to set a loser like me straight. Speaks volumes of your character.

But the fact of the matter remains, that someone who claims to have as good of a life as you do, will never EVER hate this much on other people. Real men who are secure and got shit going for them will never take the time to type out all types of shit about their fantasy lives like you did. The fact that you spent that much time tirading over how you'll slap me and take my chick and all other types of off the wall shit means that sadly you live a lame and depressed life. If you truly lived that lifestyle you would pay someone like me no mind, cause you know you got it, and you don't need to type like a girl on her period all over the message board.

Keep hating though, and I'll keep doing my thing. Buffoons like you only make it easier for me.

Hey bro, i actually like your posts, you seem like a good guy!

P.S dont get to upset with what others say, one day there your foes, next day your great friends!

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: December 29, 2011, 12:58:59 PM »
yeah man what the fuck is all the animosity for, this fantasy dude seems like a good dude... no one i respect you but you need to chill the fuck out dude, your like taking this shit personal.. holy fuck

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: December 29, 2011, 01:16:12 PM »
yeah man what the fuck is all the animosity for, this fantasy dude seems like a good dude... no one i respect you but you need to chill the fuck out dude, your like taking this shit personal.. holy fuck

New members here meltdown way to quick, its all good, we shouldnt be to harsh on them, welcome to getbig fantasy

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #164 on: December 29, 2011, 01:22:09 PM »
New members here meltdown way to quick, its all good, we shouldnt be to harsh on them, welcome to getbig fantasy

Thanks man. I'm not melting down or really upset at all though bro. I just don't understand all the hate from some guy who says he has a better life than me lol

Anyways, I genuinely like this board. I post on other websites but it seems members here are way more straight forward and no bull shit. Serious about drugs and bodybuilding. I like that shit is real.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: December 29, 2011, 01:25:29 PM »

Thanks man. I'm not melting down or really upset at all though bro. I just don't understand all the hate from some guy who says he has a better life than me lol

Anyways, I genuinely like this board. I post on other websites but it seems members here are way more straight forward and no bull shit. Serious about drugs and bodybuilding. I like that shit is real.

Hey man, Welcome to Getbig.

just go with the flow, if you get flamed thats normal, its happens here all the time, dont hold grudges, most if not all the guys that post here are good people.

Keep up the good work.

Swlabr

« Reply #166 on: December 29, 2011, 01:27:16 PM »

no...one...is...one..of. .the...best...and...most ...useful...guys...here. ..but...he's...also...notorious...f or...being...brutal...

just...roll...with...it. ..and...have...fun...

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: December 29, 2011, 01:45:22 PM »
reason no one is brutal is he doesn't like fakers, but when guys become fakers in order to have more confidence, i mean is that such a tragedy?

like quickerblade talks about tricks to seem more confident than you are.... i gotta say this is going in the wrong direction, you become a faker and you will only get fake or stupid women this way, but a guy's gotta get laid so what are you gonna do lol

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: December 29, 2011, 01:51:44 PM »

like quickerblade talks about tricks to seem more confident than you are.... i gotta say this is going in the wrong direction, you become a faker and you will only get fake or stupid women this way, but a guy's gotta get laid so what are you gonna do lol

True, couldnt have said it better. What can you do? whatever works, i have friends whom are really good looking (no homo) they cant get laid, no confidence, just add confidence like you add water.

im naturally confident, but i can see the dudes who lack it, you get better results if you have confidence, if your just shy and wait for a girl to approach you and suck your dick then you will be waiting alone forever.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: December 29, 2011, 01:59:07 PM »

yup haters gonna hate

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #170 on: December 29, 2011, 02:24:30 PM »
do what GH15 says...go on POF..build a profile..in one of the pics put a picture of a doggy...play nice..get her to become facebook friends..get the number..meet..DONE DEAL....

IT WORKS!!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #171 on: December 29, 2011, 03:43:01 PM »

You've only been here a couple days, you dont know anyone here. "No One" does not go posting pics around of his physique looking for attention, he's far from lying IMO.

and yeah you could probably mutate if you were willing to abuse yourself for a couple years, and you''ll be the same insecure guy you are now, only 50 pounds heavier. Nothing wrong with it, the majority of bodybuilders  are insecure people, or were at some point in their life.
l

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #172 on: December 29, 2011, 03:55:56 PM »
Let me get this right drugs are the gateway to all of life's pleasures true or not?  You wanna' stay in shape--take drugs, wanna' get big--take drugs, attract whores for sex--give drugs, want to make lots of money--sell drugs.  The consequences of this lifestyle is what keeps a lot of people out.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #173 on: December 29, 2011, 04:03:19 PM »
Let me get this right drugs are the gateway to all of life's pleasures true or not?  You wanna' stay in shape--take drugs, wanna' get big--take drugs, attract whores for sex--give drugs, want to make lots of money--sell drugs.  The consequences of this lifestyle is what keeps a lot of people out.

this post is amazing.
l

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: December 29, 2011, 05:07:29 PM »

ahahahaha '5manfantasy' types out a tear- filled 5000 word essay defending how cool and great his life is to a group of anonymous posters on an Internet forum.

that didn't take long at all. maybe 5 posts in total.

welcome to the Thunderdome, bitch
b