Author Topic: if you're a steroid beast do people still try to mess with you?  (Read 19142 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: if you're a steroid beast do people still try to mess with you?
« Reply #150 on: January 02, 2012, 04:32:36 PM »
This is completely wrong, fuck off to church and stop trying to pretend you think for yourself dumbass
I think Fa99ots are tolerated alot more on GB now since JNN has become the token turd burglar..

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #151 on: January 02, 2012, 04:46:34 PM »
I pray for the day when you and i see face to face so i could stab your natty ,weak  body  with 50 needles full  of test and deca.. ;D
lol, he'd finally have some balls and masculinity. ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #152 on: January 02, 2012, 04:48:11 PM »
  I am an Alpha Male...so...no...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #153 on: January 02, 2012, 05:32:53 PM »
  I am an Alpha Male who wears short shorts and pretends to know karate...so...no...
:D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: January 02, 2012, 05:44:28 PM »
let me guess, they might end..homobisexual as a result?

nice find will btw, didnt read that jewel.

Thought you said sexual preference was a choice....so now explain how being bisexual or homosexual can result from sexual abuse as a child? Cannot the abused simply choose to be straight? What if they are abused by someone of the opposite sex? Are you suggesting this to be so is so traumatic that it "turns" them homosexual? I'm confused.....or more likely, you are!

Maybe you should ask some elder in your church to explain all this for us folks here. Clearly, it is beyond your ability to do so, don't you suppose? I do.

When I was 14 years old the neighbor's pool guy, who was probably 25 years old or so, sucked my dick. Was this pedophilia? Is this why I am bisexual today? Maybe I forgot to feel traumatized because it felt so damn good. LOL! Or maybe it was the real trauma was when I made out with one of my mom's middle aged lady friends at our beach house.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: January 02, 2012, 07:10:16 PM »
But if he was to fight. Would he stand a chance against much lighter crocrop?

LOL how old are you, 14?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: January 02, 2012, 07:28:13 PM »

Thought you said sexual preference was a choice....so now explain how being bisexual or homosexual can result from sexual abuse as a child? Cannot the abused simply choose to be straight? What if they are abused by someone of the opposite sex? Are you suggesting this to be so is so traumatic that it "turns" them homosexual? I'm confused.....or more likely, you are!

Maybe you should ask some elder in your church to explain all this for us folks here. Clearly, it is beyond your ability to do so, don't you suppose? I do.

When I was 14 years old the neighbor's pool guy, who was probably 25 years old or so, sucked my dick. Was this pedophilia? Is this why I am bisexual today? Maybe I forgot to feel traumatized because it felt so damn good. LOL! Or maybe it was the real trauma was when I made out with one of my mom's middle aged lady friends at our beach house.
omfg...

here we go...

You just proved sexual preference is conditioned by the way your caregivers physically and emotionnaly interacted with you during childhood, what they show, what they hide, what they say, what they dont say, they shape your sexuality by the way they talk to you the way they touch you and so on.
Still once an adult and achieving full consciousness you  have the choice of your actions.

Had you been raised correctly without being exposed to perverted adults, caregivers, you would have ended heterosexual. It's all about conditionnings, upbringings, education... and love. What kind of parents let their son being sexually molested by other adults?

That's funny how 100 percent of self called homosexuals always have been sexually assaulted by caregivers they trusted and who abused of their innocence to release their perversions on them, perversions that once adults they will reproduce in order to take the place of their original tormenter.

Did you have a son, and if you did, did your wife close her eyes when you sucked your son 's dick when he hit his 14 , just like your parents closed their eyes on you being sexually molested by other adults?

That's what perverts do, they pervert other human beings who become perverts themselves and so on.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: January 02, 2012, 07:48:32 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: January 02, 2012, 07:54:09 PM »
homosexuality is a choice, and as a result a sin. Just as pedophilia and cheating are. But you obviously dont have the intellectual and spiritual development to understand what i'm talking about as you re both perverted mental midgets.

Holy satan, you're a total jackass.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: January 02, 2012, 08:14:51 PM »
omfg...

here we go...

You just proved sexual preference is conditioned by the way your caregivers physically and emotionnaly interacted with you during childhood, what they show, what they hide, what they say, what they dont say, they shape your sexuality by the way they talk to you the way they touch you and so on.
Still once an adult and achieving full consciousness you  have the choice of your actions.

Had you been raised correctly without being exposed to perverted adults, caregivers, you would have ended heterosexual. It's all about conditionnings, upbringings, education... and love. What kind of parents let their son being sexually molested by other adults?

That's funny how 100 percent of self called homosexuals always have been sexually assaulted by caregivers they trusted and who abused of their innocence to release their perversions on them, perversions that once adults they will reproduce in order to take the place of their original tormenter.

Did you have a son, and if you did, did your wife close her eyes when you sucked your son 's dick when he hit his 14 , just like your parents closed their eyes on you being sexually molested by other adults?

That's what perverts do, they pervert other human beings who become perverts themselves and so on.

You are amazing in the way you convolute what is said to suit your foregone  warped beliefs.

Really? You blame my parents for exposing me to perverts? How could my parents have known the the neighbor's pool man (who they never met) would eventually suck my dick? To be honest, when this happened, I was as interested in having him suck it as he was in sucking it. So at the ripe old age of fourteen was I already making adult choices about my sexual interests....like a whole lot of other teenage boys do all the time?

In no way did my parents let anyone molest me. When my dad walked into the bedroom where I was making out with my mom's friend, he threw fit. Ordered me out of the room and sent my mom's friend packing. My mom never spoke to this woman again. Again, you imagine things that never happened. Remember this is my experience, not yours. Don't attempt to tell my story....you don't know it.

If you think you are right about 100% of self-called homosexuals being sexually assaulted by caregivers, prove it? I've seen no such statistics. Guess you decided to overlook my statement that I was a willing participant in all my adolescent sexual adventures and therefore was hardly traumatized.

Believe what you want about my being bisexual. The truth is many years prior to having any sexual experiences, I already knew I was attracted to men as well as women.

For you to suggest what you have in your last couple of paragraphs is in my mind so over-the-top and perverted as to not deserve a reply. You are a complete asswipe to even bring my adult children into this discussion. Is this part of your idea of being "a good Christian?"

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #160 on: January 02, 2012, 08:38:13 PM »
You are amazing in the way you convolute what is said to suit your foregone  warped beliefs.

Really? You blame my parents for exposing me to perverts? How could my parents have known the the neighbor's pool man (who they never met) would eventually suck my dick? To be honest, when this happened, I was as interested in having him suck it as he was in sucking it. So at the ripe old age of fourteen was I already making adult choices about my sexual interests....like a whole lot of other teenage boys do all the time?

In no way did my parents let anyone molest me. When my dad walked into the bedroom where I was making out with my mom's friend, he threw fit. Ordered me out of the room and sent my mom's friend packing. My mom never spoke to this woman again. Again, you imagine things that never happened. Remember this is my experience, not yours. Don't attempt to tell my story....you don't know it.

If you think you are right about 100% of self-called homosexuals being sexually assaulted by caregivers, prove it? I've seen no such statistics. Guess you decided to overlook my statement that I was a willing participant in all my adolescent sexual adventures and therefore was hardly traumatized.

Believe what you want about my being bisexual. The truth is many years prior to having any sexual experiences, I already knew I was attracted to men as well as women.

For you to suggest what you have in your last couple of paragraphs is in my mind so over-the-top and perverted as to not deserve a reply. You are a complete asswipe to even bring my adult children into this discussion. Is this part of your idea of being "a good Christian?"
I feel sorry for your wife and family.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: January 02, 2012, 08:53:42 PM »
I feel sorry for your wife and family.

Why....because I can recall one sexual encounter that happened when I was a kid more than fifty years ago and be honest in telling about it? Truthfully, that brief experience has absolutely nothing to do with my marriage or my family.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #162 on: January 02, 2012, 10:12:18 PM »
Why....because I can recall one sexual encounter that happened when I was a kid more than fifty years ago and be honest in telling about it? Truthfully, that brief experience has absolutely nothing to do with my marriage or my family.

I feel like I am watching Jerry Springer

V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: January 02, 2012, 10:16:44 PM »
I feel like I am watching Jerry Springer

Right....and posting here is like a guilty pleasure.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #164 on: January 02, 2012, 10:36:58 PM »
mg]http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=404477.0;attach=446159;image

:D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #165 on: January 02, 2012, 10:43:18 PM »
I'm working in a bar too and honestly if I don't have to, I don't wanna fuck with anybody...because u never know...

Maybe the other guy is much stronger than u, maybe he's an awesome fighter...who knows...

For example...at Bautista's MMA gym...two skinny guys already beat me several times and they beat Dave as well.

About strength...maybe I'm one of the lightest and shortest bouncer at the club but I'm the strongest by far...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #166 on: January 02, 2012, 10:48:08 PM »
depends on your attitude and body language

nobody ever messes with me because im very unassuming and relaxed, keep to myself, a generally nice guy.

if you walk around with your lats flared, chest up, being an asshole and trying to impose your dominance on everyone, then youll get tons of shit from the napoleon complexes and also the guys who love fighting and take every chance to get into one, prove themselves

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 02, 2012, 11:15:20 PM »
depends on your attitude and body language

nobody ever messes with me because im very unassuming and relaxed, keep to myself, a generally nice guy.

if you walk around with your lats flared, chest up, being an asshole and trying to impose your dominance on everyone, then youll get tons of shit from the napoleon complexes and also the guys who love fighting and take every chance to get into one, prove themselves

I am like you in that I am really laid back and relaxed. However, I don't do so well at keeping to myself. I am pretty gregarious and tend to meet and talk with people everywhere I go. Of course, I don't force myself on folks if it is clear they aren't interested in conversing.

I would like to believe I am a nice guy too. The only time I get nasty is when someone does some jerk move in their car, cutting me off or some such thing. Then it is kind of like posting on Getbig, the language gets rough and my attitude needs checking. Occasionally I surprise myself by honking at them and giving them the finger. I think I could get a ticket in Oregon for doing that. LOL!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #168 on: January 02, 2012, 11:57:43 PM »
i force myself to never feel any negative feelings towards anybody.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: January 03, 2012, 12:02:31 AM »
i force myself to never feel any negative feelings towards anybody.

That is commendable. I can't say I have been doing too well with that lately, especially with some of the assholes on Getbig.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #170 on: January 03, 2012, 12:09:31 AM »
That is commendable. I can't say I have been doing too well with that lately, especially with some of the assholes on Getbig.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: January 03, 2012, 12:12:04 AM »
this photo should cheer you up

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: January 03, 2012, 12:34:57 AM »
this photo should cheer you up

You're the one with photos of little kids on your computer. Hope it cheers you up when the pedo police catch on to you.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: January 03, 2012, 12:36:12 AM »
Your the one with photos of little kids on your computer. Hope it cheers you up when the pedo police catch on to you.
whats the name of the 25 year old who sucked your cock ?  is he a member of nambla ?  do you guys still keep in touch ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: January 03, 2012, 12:44:09 AM »
whats the name of the 25 year old who sucked your cock ?  is he a member of nambla ?  do you guys still keep in touch ?

Why, did you want to call him to see if he'd do you?

Don't know, never asked.

Nope.

You sure seem interested in all the little details. Hmm....I was kidding before, but I now I suspect you are actually whacking off while thinking about it.

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't really like you well enough to continue helping you with your, um, little problem.  ;D