Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 129635 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #425 on: January 10, 2012, 07:40:58 AM »
no what i'm saying is ww's meltdowns are so hard to watch

everyone is pretty much used to them, but go and read them with a fresh eye, dude is insane in the membrane and not even in the good way

lol i just read it ,, you said it before me lol good eye!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: inregard to kami
« Reply #426 on: January 10, 2012, 07:43:27 AM »
apparently the new generation of kigs being made are underdosed. i would just stick with rips.

dont go with rips either until i approve,, i will put elf on it ,, form homer i want to make sure it is good before,, i will also give final verdict about print within 24 hours since it wil be in my blood...but rhino and blp keep insisting it is between 4-6 ius in the vials rhino say 4 even 3....blp say half so basicaly we have here most likley 5 iu insted of 10...

final verdict in 24 hours
gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #427 on: January 10, 2012, 07:45:02 AM »
Just this moment got my IGF level back on new printed ones. 188. Pathetic. I will not say another word about this fucking scam. Original stamped ones gtg. These new ones brought me back to baseline. So fuck you sponsor- u know who u are. Please don't pm who it is cause I will get it posted on 7 boards at once.

write here name of sponsor,, i will protect you from anything ,, they wont touch you on the boardings ,, write here name of sponsr you talk about ,,  i will cover you and if they do anything to you come to me 

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #428 on: January 10, 2012, 07:46:20 AM »
Hahaha says the dude who has been banned on literally every other board because he is a compulsive liar.

Nobody here cares what you have to say.

pm me i need to tell you something,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #429 on: January 10, 2012, 07:47:01 AM »
Whitewidow: why do you have to use caps all the time? What sort of mod does that? You mad or somethin, brah?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #430 on: January 10, 2012, 07:48:58 AM »
Whitewidow: why do you have to use caps all the time? What sort of mod does that? You mad or somethin, brah?

ITS BECAUSE CAPRISE MARIA TOLD HIM TO DO SO OFCOURSE,, DUHH

gh15 approved
fallen angel

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #431 on: January 10, 2012, 07:49:24 AM »
no what i'm saying is ww's meltdowns are so hard to watch

everyone is pretty much used to them, but go and read them with a fresh eye, dude is insane in the membrane and not even in the good way

This. I'm new to the board and I thought just that

muscledupgood

• Getbig II
« Reply #432 on: January 10, 2012, 07:57:02 AM »
gh15 Are you saying eminence or kamikaze is bunk? Or both? Guess I'll have to postpone my order.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #433 on: January 10, 2012, 07:59:16 AM »
dont go with rips either until i approve,, i will put elf on it ,, form homer i want to make sure it is good before,, i will also give final verdict about print within 24 hours since it wil be in my blood...but rhino and blp keep insisting it is between 4-6 ius in the vials rhino say 4 even 3....blp say half so basicaly we have here most likley 5 iu insted of 10...

final verdict in 24 hours
gh15 approved

I am surprised no one told you about a recent lab test. rips are severely OVERdosed

sean

• Getbig IV
Re: kigtropin new printed box final verdict is coming
« Reply #434 on: January 10, 2012, 08:01:20 AM »
what a pain in the ass! the Pat Banya thread is looking even better and better from this vantage point.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #435 on: January 10, 2012, 08:08:23 AM »
no no no ,, nononono that doesnt work this way anymore,,

I CHECK IT NOW,, myself,, no elfs no nothing i check the printed and decide and put out verdict,, ME ,, and the rips have not checked by me yet...

IGF TEST MEAN NOTHING,,

i have blp who say printed is half dose of stamped ,,

i only know blp ,, the rest here can be gimick balonie and work for promusce since they hate me there with passion since i brougth their sells down ,,

only one i hav egood relashions with is nordic so with him it is diff story and he can be trusted,, rest no trust until i say so ,,

i check i give out verdict ,, the end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #436 on: January 10, 2012, 08:14:39 AM »
Lots of baseless claims in this thread.  Unless you take that vial to a lab, telling people it is 15 iu , not 10 or 6 maybe 2 is all baseless bullshit.  I like you GH15 but these claims need to be validated by a lab and not some french canadian junkie with bad genetics.
Alex, don't get offended that i made fun of your home provence.  By the way, how is the Bay area?  lots of rain these days.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #437 on: January 10, 2012, 08:48:11 AM »
Like this:

I have stamped date boxes with front white shaddows....

My labels are opposite to these in terms of overlap and the KIGTROPIN is closer to the top?

Box came stickered and with insert, takes longer to dissolve than other gh I have seen, few bubbles, strong vaccum.....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #438 on: January 10, 2012, 08:53:27 AM »
Lots of baseless claims in this thread.  Unless you take that vial to a lab, telling people it is 15 iu , not 10 or 6 maybe 2 is all baseless bullshit.  I like you GH15 but these claims need to be validated by a lab and not some french canadian junkie with bad genetics.
Alex, don't get offended that i made fun of your home provence.  By the way, how is the Bay area?  lots of rain these days.

you can like me or nto like me doesnt mater to me ,, in less than 24 hours i will declaire final verdict in regard to print box of kigtropin not the stamp box but the print box,, the stamp box is perfectly fine it is legit pharma grade gh ,, but! the print box.....where the solution is watery like almost clear water...that will be in my blood,, now i do not like to put in my blod balonie for no reason ...i have elfs who do this things im too old for this ,, so i will still do it ,, if i decide it is bunk the all company is going down the all kigtropin operation is no more ,, wait and see

if i think the print is legit i will also say so ,, blp seem to think it is dose half the doe of the stamp...he is probably right,, we will see

you will se power in 24 hours

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #439 on: January 10, 2012, 08:55:11 AM »
I have stamped date boxes with front white shaddows....

My labels are opposite to these in terms of overlap and the KIGTROPIN is closer to the top?

Box came stickered and with insert, takes longer to dissolve than other gh I have seen, few bubbles, strong vaccum.....

check again your labels shoudl be kigtropin under the i.m sq the way palius show in picture here ,, then again you describe legit kigtropin so good for you , printed boxes is diff story and its going to be checked by me

verdict in 24 hours

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #440 on: January 10, 2012, 09:03:38 AM »
I dont doubt you got  some experienced elfs  under your wings   but i know for a fact you  also got a few retards who  worship you and will say anything to make you happy..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #441 on: January 10, 2012, 09:07:40 AM »
5ui

stamp batch 15ui

read the above quote,, this is from thundedome longest and advanced bodybuild,, you all know who it is ,, he has no agenda ,, i know him herre for years,, he been around he is not gimick,, i trust him big time,, this is the fella i was waiting to hear directly from

as you can see 1/3 the strength with the print

WHICH MEANS! china IS AS USUAL SAVING EVERY PENNY LIKE GOOD COMUNIST COUNTRY AND WHENEVR GIVE 15 ....GOT TO CUT BACK SOMEWHERE AND GIVE 5 INORDER TO MAKE IT OVER ALL 10! this! is coruption ,,

so the print will not be high dose gh ,,, it will simply be one third the dose of the stamp and this is why SOME OF YOU HERE GET IGF ...200 INSTED OF 600...EVENTHOUGH IGF IS NOT A TEST I WOULD GO BY but it is another fact since one mention his 200 igf test

fellas this is not good news,, i wil take a shot and report back within 24 hours

it seem like you wil have to use 3 vials of the print to get the results of 1 vial of the stamp...  this is CORUPTION

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #442 on: January 10, 2012, 09:08:01 AM »
just one thing, in regards to slin's stamped box being underdosed, it could be a really simple explanation

the company overdosed original batch because they were doign something called the long con, as opposed to the short con of sending complete bunk first time, they first attract you with good product and then sell you ballonie after ballonie for a long time unitl u get through your head that it is indeed ballonie

to make the ballonie, cheaper boxes were a part of the equation, so they say ok cheap boxes and less potent gh, but they had 10k extra stamped boxes left, so first 10k ballonie vials were put into stamped boxes instead of printed

if it turns out that kami and dl have two different sources, which it looks like if you ask dl, then it isn't necessarily the case

but if this is true, it means kigs have been faked for a long long time now, ip is not even the first counterfeiter on the wagon lol, then again counterfeiters aren't the most punctual people on the planet

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #443 on: January 10, 2012, 09:09:52 AM »
I dont doubt you got  some experienced elfs  under your wings   but i know for a fact you  also got a few retards who  worship you and will say anything to make you happy..

let me handle this thing,, im about to bring down a company ,, leave it alone ,, i give it my own blood here since i dont take things like this lightly ,, blp is much more experience than any one here and he state 5 iu in the vial of the print this i sonly fella i go by right now and another top elf of mine that sa it is 4 iu for the print

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #444 on: January 10, 2012, 09:11:10 AM »
and when dl says that print and stamped come from the same place, and print is the new version, he has incentive to say this... this is his one way of saving face. it's too bad he said earlier he and kami got product from two different places, he also had incentive to claim this, but it is an indirect contradiction

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #445 on: January 10, 2012, 09:11:29 AM »
just one thing, in regards to slin's stamped box being underdosed, it could be a really simple explanation

the company overdosed original batch because they were doign something called the long con, as opposed to the short con of sending complete bunk first time, they first attract you with good product and then sell you ballonie after ballonie for a long time unitl u get through your head that it is indeed ballonie

to make the ballonie, cheaper boxes were a part of the equation, so they say ok cheap boxes and less potent gh, but they had 10k extra stamped boxes left, so first 10k ballonie vials were put into stamped boxes instead of printed

if it turns out that kami and dl have two different sources, which it looks like if you ask dl, then it isn't necessarily the case

but if this is true, it means kigs have been faked for a long long time now, ip is not even the first counterfeiter on the wagon lol, then again counterfeiters aren't the most punctual people on the planet

yes you are smart fella,, and you know how life works,, btu stil this is coruption and if this is the case say bye bye kigtropin ,, less than 24 hour im giving out verdict

i will finish this company if this is true

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #446 on: January 10, 2012, 09:14:04 AM »
let me handle this thing,, im about to bring down a company ,, leave it alone ,, i give it my own blood here since i dont take things like this lightly ,, blp is much more experience than any one here and he state 5 iu in the vial of the print this i sonly fella i go by right now and another top elf of mine that sa it is 4 iu for the print

gh15 approved

you shoud try things yourself first before you give an opinion . Thats what i do , I can listen to someone elses suggestion but I wont give out any reccomendations until I try it myself..In this game ,  i trust no one , not even my own shawdow .

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #447 on: January 10, 2012, 09:15:03 AM »
and when dl says that print and stamped come from the same place, and print is the new version, he has incentive to say this... this is his one way of saving face. it's too bad he said earlier he and kami got product from two different places, he also had incentive to claim this, but it is an indirect contradiction

no dl has nothin to do with this ,, the company has a lto to do with this ,, dl is not doing the gh ,, he is not siting in china and cooking gh ,, this is fellas who decided to lower dose and bring product down after making big noise with first batch,, i stil have to check myself to b esure but most likley ,, dl realy think it is new batch and the compnay is just doing this to replace old batch ,, he really think so,,dl is part of the karius gang he worked for him ,, karius woudl neevr do such a thing mever ever never karius maybe the wizest fella in bodybuild history of boardings and extremly honest and doesnt buy balonie

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #448 on: January 10, 2012, 09:15:44 AM »
and why the companies do this, it's because they are on a timer, only a matter of time before they get shut down, so they can't sell you 10iu legit regular hgh because at some pint they will have to close up shop, so what they do is make 100k overdosed vials, then 700k underdosed vials, make a big profit in a short time, get caught and use some of the money to get out of jail and start another con

this is why guys like nordic are important, i dont know what the fuck nordic does to staty in business, he delivers consistent, eclusive products, and he protects himself with some of the money, he sacrificed a huge part of his profit to keep his product consistent. this is why gh15 calls him a saint

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #449 on: January 10, 2012, 09:16:32 AM »
you shoud try things yourself first before you give an opinion . Thats what i do , I can listen to someone elses suggestion but I wont give out any reccomendations until I try it myself..In this game ,  i trust no one , not even my own shawdow .

i wil in this case due to the sensetivity of situation ,, but blp is just ,, i know the fella too well form years i know the fella he is experice bodybuild been here long time ,, he get fucked before with many products and also got good products ,, he is HIGHLY EXPERIENCED BODYBUILDER ,, highly! with all kind of hormones both human grade and ug

gh15 approved
fallen angel