Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 129653 times)

billytwolips

• Getbig II
Re: kigtropin new printed box final verdict is coming
« Reply #800 on: January 11, 2012, 08:53:12 PM »
A drug dealer? Lol you got it backwards. I never sell anything to anyone. I pass on information and expose scammers like Steven Murphy. Why is he no longer there? Call me a drug dealer on open forum? Maybe we will have a friendly discussion about this when I see you at one of the xpos. Funny- you don't even know me but I know you. That is a quite inappropriate comment and accusation.

"littlebill" exposed stephen murphy??? i seem to recall reading your posts where you ranted and raved about how fantastic his product was... and being a rube, i almost bought from him because of how great you made it sound!!! glad i didn't, because it woulda been a HUGE mistake. go fuck yerself, "littlebill".

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #801 on: January 11, 2012, 08:55:30 PM »
Just talked to buddy and said his guy gets them "direct" from kigtropin. No re-sell through kami, dl etc...

My buddy said he saw this guy morph in 3 weeks and look different. I told him that it could have been the original older batches that were over-dosed.

These are printed from mid-late NOVEMBER.

The thing that is such a travesty is the fact that so much effort was put into bunk? vacuum, engraved kigtropin, puck w/nipple on top etc....

You'd think bunk would be fluff powder in clear bottles....

These fuckers are pure malicious for doing this...

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #802 on: January 11, 2012, 08:56:56 PM »
Just talked to buddy and said his guy gets them "direct" from kigtropin. No re-sell through kami, dl etc...

My buddy said he saw this guy morph in 3 weeks and look different. I told him that it could have been the original older batches that were over-dosed.

The thing that is such a travesty is the fact that so much effort was out into bunk? vacuum, engraved kigtropin, puck w/nipple on top etc....

NO HOLDS BARS BRO. LIKE ONE VET SAID NEVER FALL FOR "SALES", AND IF YOU DO ALWAYS CATCH IT EARLY CAUSE AT THE END IS WHERE THEY RECOUP THEIR LOSSES.

ROOKIE MISTAKE, I HOPE I STILL MADE OUT, BUT guy THAT WAS A LOT OF MONEY FOR ME AT MY AGE.I  HAD BIG DREAMS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #803 on: January 11, 2012, 09:58:46 PM »
Friends in Europe tells me Omni is the top GH there right now....someone posted a reply from China distributor saying most are from China and repackaged etc etc....So does anyone have info on this stuff since new printed Kigs are bunk? Some fellas here are gonna be pretty pissed off cos they just ordered some Kigs. Will have to wait and see what they say about it.
P

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #804 on: January 11, 2012, 10:17:24 PM »
EVERY POST ABOUT KIGS NEED TO INCLUDE STAMP OR PRINTED, SOURCE, WHEN U ORDERED.

WITHOUT THIS REPORTS R MEANINGLESS

HAS N E 1 GOT LEGIT KIGS FROM KAMI WITH AN ORDER IN MID DEC OR LATER? ANYBODY?

listen to me here ,, IT IS IMPORTANT,,

kig never cme back to be a company,, it was doen in 2010,, its the mooshers,, and leaches and filts who were like hyena in the jungle fought over the left overs since gh15 put the kigtropin so high ,, they all fought on who bring the best fake sold as kigtropin ,, DO YOU GET IT?

so yes they will put to begin with best of the best poweder they can get and high dose it to create a name to gh15 approve

i tell you what i will doo,

i will send my top elf one of them to hav etalks with nordic ,, about making new hgh top of the top like kigtropin ,, see if he can do it ,, i will give him the first offer ,, if he doenst fell like it since he has enough busniess and is doing fine then elfs will look for an operation in china that wil stand behind a new pharma grade level gh ,, original kigtropin level only this one will be top of the top and remember one thing...

the fellas i will talk to in the end will charge more,, probably 300 dolaros 200-300 for  pharma grade ,, it will take some time to do ,, but i promise i wil bring back pharma grade gh to bodybuild around the world ,, its a promise

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #805 on: January 11, 2012, 10:18:35 PM »
I told alot of people this would happen. no trust in chinese HGH. sorry to say but theer have even been weak  batches of thanks and rips

this may be YOUR BEST posting ever ,, i am quite impressed by you with this posting

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #806 on: January 11, 2012, 10:24:53 PM »
I ordered mine in late December, received about a week ago, they are stamped, and I love em.

you ar efuckin moderate no?,, what do yuo think you will get? my elfs did not say they were my elfs,, and stamp ..most are pharma grade good to go its the print that are garbage

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #807 on: January 11, 2012, 10:28:43 PM »

The thing that is such a travesty is the fact that so much effort was put into bunk? vacuum, engraved kigtropin, puck w/nipple on top etc....

nah not all is perfect,, the flip top is done like a bad toy from china...when you tke it off some of aluminium either stay too much...or some get too mych off...it is amaturish flip top,, no snap like original ,, original had snap clear cut

they did good job but as i say if you pay attention you see it ,, its just that i have so much things i deal with ,, that its hard to pay atention to everyone,, my elfs giv eme reports every day sharp and they brought it up up exactly in the time slin brought it up ,, it has to take few days to confirm ,, and indeed it ws confirmed ,, we found it prety fast if you ask me ,, we cut the troat here within 60 dyas ,, this is very fast for a scam to go down ,, very fast

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #808 on: January 11, 2012, 10:31:44 PM »
gh15 what is your opinion on dragon pharma ?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #809 on: January 11, 2012, 10:35:30 PM »
gh15 what is your opinion on dragon pharma ?

where the fuck do u see that this thread is AAS related

stick to the topic. you think this is some sort of joke? u have any idea how many people got FUCKED  ???

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #810 on: January 11, 2012, 10:36:49 PM »
where the fuck do u see that this thread is AAS related

stick to the topic. you think this is some sort of joke? u have any idea how many people got FUCKED  ???

whats your exact location

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #811 on: January 11, 2012, 10:41:28 PM »
nah not all is perfect,, the flip top is done like a bad toy from china...when you tke it off some of aluminium either stay too much...or some get too mych off...it is amaturish flip top,, no snap like original ,, original had snap clear cut

they did good job but as i say if you pay attention you see it ,, its just that i have so much things i deal with ,, that its hard to pay atention to everyone,, my elfs giv eme reports every day sharp and they brought it up up exactly in the time slin brought it up ,, it has to take few days to confirm ,, and indeed it ws confirmed ,, we found it prety fast if you ask me ,, we cut the troat here within 60 dyas ,, this is very fast for a scam to go down ,, very fast

gh15 approved

If these prints have been in fridge since mid November when things were approved, then could it be possible that ANYTHING from period of Oct/NOvember could be legit?

Seems like shit hit the fan well into December?

What if you always have cross-veins and capped delts? Just because way more pronounced I suppose.....

Just want to enter into new dimensions ....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #812 on: January 11, 2012, 10:45:34 PM »
If these prints have been in fridge since mid November when things were approved, then could it be possible that ANYTHING from period of Oct/NOvember could be legit?

Seems like shit hit the fan well into December?

What if you always have cross-veins and capped delts? Just because way more pronounced I suppose.....

Just want to enter into new dimensions ....

no one has spider veins all over forarms th eway pharma grad egh give ,, it give this goshty skin like thin thin with veins walking all over delts from the side and through delts and on forarms,, you stand in the mirror yuo flex and you have no waist and yet pecs push out and to the side and delts to the side and from the back mountains,, and  you  are less on the scale yet look bigger in pictures,, no one get it unles legit pharma grade gh is in blood ,, it is voluminex 101 class,, this is first thing anyone notice about you ,, how damn big your shoulders delt and arm area look ,, al the tie ins are perfect looking thin and vein cross and waist is flat flt flat unless on  insulina for long time, but waist is tight and flat and you just look like million dolaros

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #813 on: January 11, 2012, 11:02:57 PM »
So are these kigs good or not?

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #814 on: January 11, 2012, 11:20:50 PM »
no one has spider veins all over forarms th eway pharma grad egh give ,, it give this goshty skin like thin thin with veins walking all over delts from the side and through delts and on forarms,, you stand in the mirror yuo flex and you have no waist and yet pecs push out and to the side and delts to the side and from the back mountains,, and  you  are less on the scale yet look bigger in pictures,, no one get it unles legit pharma grade gh is in blood ,, it is voluminex 101 class,, this is first thing anyone notice about you ,, how damn big your shoulders delt and arm area look ,, al the tie ins are perfect looking thin and vein cross and waist is flat flt flat unless on  insulina for long time, but waist is tight and flat and you just look like million dolaros

gh15 approved

^^^

This fucking type of post caused thousands of up and comers and ,,, sure lots of needle-dicks to jump on kigs faster than you can imagine. The post description sounds like a dream

What happens when pre-contest --- 2 weeks out and NO GH in blood, yet you have thin skin, popping delts, veins o plenty ----and then ADD quality GH to lean as fuck body??? you shed through skin like a damn rattle snake?

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #815 on: January 12, 2012, 12:39:46 AM »
Hi Spidey before order have you asked him reference about his kigs?
I think to know wich source is

I sent him the pics of the stamped ones and he told me they were like those.
I just ordered 1 box to see for myself. Not going to spend $$$ before making sure!

closeline

• Getbig IV
Re: The power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #816 on: January 12, 2012, 01:41:21 AM »
the kigloving is finally over ;D

good to have confirmed what we all knew over here for weeks
good to have pharmacies

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
kigtropin check list,, bible index
« Reply #817 on: January 12, 2012, 03:30:43 AM »
this is a guidance my top elfs have established for you inorder to knwo wether you got fucked with bad kigtropin as in sugar that will make you look like shit,, or with high quality legit kigtropin pharma grade gh that will make you look like advance bodybuilder

THIS IS GH15 APPROVED ,, I VERIFIED EVERYTHING MYSELF AND ACTUALY WENT OVER THIS RULES AND CHECKED THEM MYSELF!

from now on until this mess is over with since many fellas hav kigtropin on hand...before throwing them ...this shoudl be your guidance

legit = good kigtropin hgh

bunk = bad kigtropin

1,, legit kigtropin hgh will have a thicker solution ,, it wil not look like straight out mineral water,, you will be able to see a denser solution as in some substance mix in the water,, not drastic it will still look clear but it wont be crystal clear like bunk kigtropin  
this is the most important  rule and you do need to be experienced inorder to be able to tell but it is possible if you pay close attention

2,, legit kigtropin will have the flip top snap out CLEAN CUT ,, wont have any left overs or tare apart no aluminum ,, it wil be clear SNAP boom out with a clear nice detouched circle around the grey rubber

3,,legit kigtropin will have  LIGHT blueish color to the flip top not dark bluish and it will be rugged ofcourse

4,, legit kigtropin wil ALWAYS HAVE STRIAHG TOUT VACCUM AS IN YOU WONT HAVE TO PUSH NEEDLE NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT ,, IT WIL BE SUCKED IN FROM YOUR HANDS

5,, legit kigtropin will have shadow around the kigtropin letter on the top lid ,,

6,, legit kigtropin wil have the date STAMPED DARK INK BLACK THAT YOU CAN RUB OFF NOT SMALL PRINT ON THE BOX...BUT BIGGER DATE AS IN BLACK INK STAMMMMMPED ON THE BOX,,

7,, THERE IS ONLY 1 BATCH OF LEGIT KIGTROPIN OUT THERE AND IT IS 20110715... UNTIL 06 2013

8,, labels of circa 2011 of LEGIT kigtropin will have nice finish to them it will look costly ,, coslier than shit ,, it will have THICKER LETTERS WRITEN IN BLACK that si thick letter style ,, it will have a nice matte finish almost lik ewatr stamp in a way ... its not but it is shiney type of material ,,,costlier paper label

9,, legit kigtropin will not make you wonder wether you look better...after 5 hours you will WILL look better and you can take pictures to see the diff

10,, AL ABOVE RULES MUST CHECK POSITIVE  IN ORDER FOR KIGTROPIN TO BE LEGIT PHARMA GRADE 15 IU IN THE VIALS,, if one of those rules is not there you have BUNK kigtropin

gh15 approved jan 12 2012 /bible index/memorendrum
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: kigtropin check list,, bible index
« Reply #818 on: January 12, 2012, 03:33:23 AM »
ofcourse little  bubbles ,, pasty flakes,, all that has to be there too ,, got to be there! but as you can see it has to be part of other major rules for kigtropin to be legit ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #819 on: January 12, 2012, 03:43:33 AM »
I just noticed some inconsistency with the way the label wraps around the vial. Some wrap over one side (over the "K" side) and some wrap the other way (The "K" side over the left side). Ordered last week in Nov. received about 2 weeks later before Christmas. Stamped date/manufact and from Kami.
Have the bubbles. Can't tell if solution is "thick". Not experienced enough. Same consistency to my eyes like Reds, nds and novos. Just clear water after dissolved (which takes a while). They had no idea who was ordering. I think I'm going to start taking a vial a day to see if I notice any dramatic changes. Thus far it's been almost a month at 5-6 ius without much or any change in physique and still no dramatic nail growth. I did shoot 8ius at one shot a few days ago to see if I can feel any immediate effects like gh15 describe but didn't. It might me that I'm simply not sensitive and in tune with my body like a pro is.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #820 on: January 12, 2012, 03:47:23 AM »
The list is spot on, thanks gh15

anyone getting kigs to go through this list and check everything
Thunderdome approved

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #821 on: January 12, 2012, 03:50:44 AM »
I just noticed some inconsistency with the way the label wraps around the vial. Some wrap over one side (over the "K" side) and some wrap the other way (The "K" side over the left side). Ordered last week in Nov. received about 2 weeks later before Christmas. Stamped date/manufact and from Kami.
Have the bubbles. Can't tell if solution is "thick". Not experienced enough. Same consistency to my eyes like Reds, nds and novos. Just clear water after dissolved (which takes a while). They had no idea who was ordering. I think I'm going to start taking a vial a day to see if I notice any dramatic changes. Thus far it's been almost a month at 5-6 ius without much or any change in physique and still no dramatic nail growth. I did shoot 8ius at one shot a few days ago to see if I can feel any immediate effects like gh15 describe but didn't. It might me that I'm simply not sensitive and in tune with my body like a pro is.

I received my first order in the last week of Nov, they are the legit ones, my skin is just becoming shrink wrapped around my muscles, nails need cutting every 2 days, waist tighter than ever, roundness to muscles is getting better.
Im using 10IU per day at the moment.
Will have my latest order (placed Jan 5th with K) tomorrow hopefully, will be putting those kits to the gh15 checklist, i will know if its bunk or not
Thunderdome approved

whitewidow

« Reply #822 on: January 12, 2012, 03:52:43 AM »

you would feel 8-IU's

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #823 on: January 12, 2012, 04:04:57 AM »
i decided that kigtropin will never be again ,,

this is big crime ,,to haev fella going crazy and comparing water to water,, and the diff are hard to se to fellas who are not expericned,, to do it is a crime,, to inject this sugar is a crime! for someone who inject it for 2-3 weeks really start looking liek he never touch wiehgt,, not everyone is like the slin fella or like my elfs who can within 5 min know it even slin fella try it for some days becaue gh15 say so...this is not good at all!

i dont want to hear anymore about kigtropin or the filts behind it ,,

this company is history ,, if you got lucky and have legit kits good for you ,, but dont ever buy from them again ,, they wil come with diff name and the gasme will continue to be played but! my elfs know alot more than kigtropin think ,, i have a new elf from CHINA! that is in china and within them! so we have a fella working for me now that is AN INSIDER into the china gh ,,

kigtropin is history

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #824 on: January 12, 2012, 04:06:47 AM »
and im a retard for paying 275$ for humatrope ior serostim or whatever the pharmacys wholesaler has at the time we turn in the script. Like I said best to pay and know that you are getting legit usa HGH I know I cant megadose 15IU's a day I can only get 1 kit and use 4 Iu's a day but at least I am positive I am using real HGH. sorry for everybody who bought into this bunk product! well not all of it is bunk but defibately ome good guys got screwed. In all honestly there really is no good chinese HGH. its all shadey or hit and miss. Gh15 got screwed! I bet he has a fride full of fakes. I threw some angel dust around and did a little dance and it worked Gh15 is shooting 15IU's opf bacteriostic water-lol. I feel bad for the hard working guys like pellius who actually have to work I hope his are OK. Gh15's are all bunk. I made sure of it. we sent him all the bunk ones.  :-*   ME CHINESE -ME PLAY JOKE- ME GO PEEPY IN YOUR GH.
GH15 was up all night pissed off braeking things. BBoy uses all sorts of bad shite. bunk HGH crappy ugl. he get sit for free but that stuff belongs in the trash anyway.heyheyhey me chinese me play joke me go peepee in your coke and your raws. just kidding everyone don't take me seriously I am just feeling goofy