Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 129848 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: kigtropin check list,, bible index
« Reply #825 on: January 12, 2012, 04:12:51 AM »
and im a retard for paying 275$ for humatrope ior serostim or whatever the pharmacys wholesaler has at the time we turn in the script. Like I said best to pay and know that you are getting legit usa HGH I know I cant megadose 15IU's a day I can only get 1 kit and use 4 Iu's a day but at least I am positive I am using real HGH. sorry for everybody who bought into this bunk product! well not all of it is bunk but defibately ome good guys got screwed. In all honestly there really is no good chinese HGH. its all shadey or hit and miss. Gh15 got screwed! I bet he has a fride full of fakes. I threw some angel dust around and did a little dance and it worked Gh15 is shooting 15IU's opf bacteriostic water-lol. I feel bad for the hard working guys like pellius who actually have to work I hope his are OK. Gh15's are all bunk. I made sure of it. we sent him all the bunk ones.  :-*   ME CHINESE -ME PLAY JOKE- ME GO PEEPY IN YOUR GH.
GH15 was up all night pissed off braeking things. BBoy uses all sorts of bad shite. bunk HGH crappy ugl. he get sit for free but that stuff belongs in the trash anyway.heyheyhey me chinese me play joke me go peepee in your coke and your raws. just kidding everyone don't take me seriously I am just feeling goofy

actualy i have the legit ones,, this is the sad part,, i have the real deal but this is what sad...while my elfs most of them got legit ...and send them to me ,, some got bunk ,, i got the bunk ones too but neevr used them aside from wehn testing ,, and humatrope is faked too and serstim is fakes too ,, i just had an elf coming from americano clinick where he got bunk testosterona ,,

kigtropn ,, the legit ones ,, are better than any serostim you have ,, you know why? becaus i have in fridge no wfew kits of them and i tried both and done both for many months and originakl kigtropin is just stronger ,,same purity but stronger which = better

but as i said,, THEY LIED ,, THEY STOLE,, THEY CHEAT,, THEY BETRAED = THEY ARE HISTORY

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #826 on: January 12, 2012, 04:14:54 AM »
somebody owes slinpimp a massive open apology pages long!   me chinese, me play joke, me go pee pee in your kigtrop.

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #827 on: January 12, 2012, 04:16:40 AM »
will go trough this checklist once i receive my kigs hopefuly someday next week.
After all the time i put in finding a European source and how happy i felt after finding one, i feel like someone kicked me in the balls but i'm glad i only ordered 1 kit and waited to try it before jumping head first.

Thankx for the review and the heads up

L.L

Re: The power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #828 on: January 12, 2012, 04:18:14 AM »

good to have confirmed [what we all knew over here for weeks

/b]

LOL..you guys didnt  know jack you were all prasing Kigs until  i reported

whitewidow

« Reply #829 on: January 12, 2012, 04:22:20 AM »

LOL..you guys didnt  know jack you were all prasing Kigs until  i reported

I wasn't. I never praise chinese HGH. GH15 said something bunk is a s good as humatrope makes me wonder if he has even tried usa HGH. I know there are a few ok chinese HGH kits but I was warned bout those kigs by a boad owner I can post the PM its like 2 months old he told me to watch out for those.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #830 on: January 12, 2012, 04:25:49 AM »
and im a retard for paying 275$ for humatrope ior serostim or whatever the pharmacys wholesaler has at the time we turn in the script. Like I said best to pay and know that you are getting legit usa HGH I know I cant megadose 15IU's a day I can only get 1 kit and use 4 Iu's a day but at least I am positive I am using real HGH. sorry for everybody who bought into this bunk product! well not all of it is bunk but defibately ome good guys got screwed. In all honestly there really is no good chinese HGH. its all shadey or hit and miss. Gh15 got screwed! I bet he has a fride full of fakes. I threw some angel dust around and did a little dance and it worked Gh15 is shooting 15IU's opf bacteriostic water-lol. I feel bad for the hard working guys like pellius who actually have to work I hope his are OK. Gh15's are all bunk. I made sure of it. we sent him all the bunk ones.  :-*   ME CHINESE -ME PLAY JOKE- ME GO PEEPY IN YOUR GH.
GH15 was up all night pissed off braeking things. BBoy uses all sorts of bad shite. bunk HGH crappy ugl. he get sit for free but that stuff belongs in the trash anyway.heyheyhey me chinese me play joke me go peepee in your coke and your raws. just kidding everyone don't take me seriously I am just feeling goofy

Nah. Its a very decent prize and you know what you are using is legit.
Boundary Breaker

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #831 on: January 12, 2012, 04:26:17 AM »
I wasn't. I never praise chinese HGH. GH15 said something bunk is a s good as humatrope makes me wonder if he has even tried usa HGH. I know there are a few ok chinese HGH kits but I was warned bout those kigs by a boad owner I can post the PM its like 2 months old he told me to watch out for those.

post it then
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #832 on: January 12, 2012, 05:10:26 AM »

no you were not , you are a drug remaailer siting in americana ,,you have no idea how grea kigtropin legit is ,, much better than humatrope,, you dont even hav ethe ability to listen this is why you neevr got anywhere ...not in bodybuild but also not in the cult,,

lok how big i became in the cult of bodybuild because i knew how to untilize power right,, because i gave out truth and not hide behind working as remailer,,

the truth of mater is that you dont know what you are talking about ,, the truth of the mater is that with all the human grade and pharma grade you couldnt pass 180lb i mean do you understand how patethick it is?

fellas who have the ability to get what they want and cant get anywhere in bodybuild ,, yet become narcotics addict...and become addicted to xanax,, thats says it all

do you know how many pms i get about you in a day that i do you a ffavour i dont put in thunderdome ,, i get pms about you first from my own elfs with qupte of your communication with them ,, then i have sources contacting me about you saying you are a risk,, ACTUAL SUPPLIERS! they was me to shut you down and do somethnig about you ,, i just let it be for i decided long time ago that you are mentaly fucked,, you are  just not right in the kookoo nest up there,,

you have NEVER WORKED A DAY IN YOUR LIFE,, you are remailer ,, no one else would hire you for nothing,, i know i wouldnt ,, you are suffering from what i call psycotizm that wwas created by none stop usage of hormones...that interacted with narcotics...and created YOU,, this is the best example for why fellas should nver do steroids and narcotics ,, this mix fuk you up and it sure did ,, you are a paranoia walking on 2 ,, the best show in town ,, i actualy like it since it give me some stimulation but for real you ned to seek some type of help friend

gh15 spproved
fallen angel

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: kigtropin new printed box final verdict is coming
« Reply #833 on: January 12, 2012, 07:04:59 AM »
What a shame. You need to identify yourself as someone that is known on bodybuilding forums in order to get legit kigs. Otherwise, you get bunk. So glad I have tons of rips left and don't need to order hgh soon. When I do, I'll go with novos

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #834 on: January 12, 2012, 07:25:35 AM »
mid december
kami
stamped
sucked ass

To add to this f--king disaster. 

Received order end of December
Kami
Stamped
No result, none after 2 kits (hell, I did 10iu, 20iu, AND 30iu on three separate days with no sides and no results)

I do need some brotherly help with getting in touch with N so I can get either Novos or Thanks.

Also, thanks GH 15 for spearheading the effort in getting to the bottom of this sh-t ball.

Thx

Warhorse

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #835 on: January 12, 2012, 07:31:27 AM »
as i sid before ,, kigtropin is no more,, its a scam it is disgusting!,, what happend in the last 2 months is digusting! ,,

i woud not do any kigtropin not even stamp,, they mixed the vials into diff cartons ,,even the vials that are ok and snap right! are bunk!!,, eminem kigtropins the so call  legit ones...are bunk! ! ! 

eminem need to change who he work with,, and do it fast,, FAST

kigtropin with print date is complete bunk,, and my elf test the eminem kit and reported back that the kit who look good on the outside that snap right and only lack date...but have all the shadows arounf letters,, is B U N K ,,sugar and water

what coming in 2012 march will be disaster to many individuals ,, this thing wil never happen after march 2012

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #836 on: January 12, 2012, 07:37:04 AM »
as i sid before ,, kigtropin is no more,, its a scam it is disgusting!,, what happend in the last 2 months is digusting! ,,

i woud not do any kigtropin not even stamp,, they mixed the vials into diff cartons ,,even the vials that are ok and snap right! are bunk!!,, eminem kigtropins the so call  legit ones...are bunk! ! ! 

kigtropin with print date is complete bunk,, and my elf test the eminem kit and reported back that the kit who look good on the outside that snap right and only lack date...but have all the shadows arounf letters,, is B U N K ,,sugar and water

what coming in 2012 march will be disaster to many individuals ,, this thing wil never happen after march 2012

gh15 approved

is kami still good for others? i.e. blue, red, green and hygetrop?

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #837 on: January 12, 2012, 07:37:14 AM »

i woud not do any kigtropin not even stamp,, they mixed the vials into diff cartons ,,even the vials that are ok and snap right! are bunk!!,, eminem kigtropins the so call  legit ones...are bunk! ! !  

gh15 approved
yep, mine that were bunk also snapped right...checked like 20 vials today after reading your check list...vials also had those high quality labels with thick letters..those fuckers really put some effort into their scam

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #838 on: January 12, 2012, 07:38:59 AM »
is kami still good for others? i.e. blue, red, green and hygetrop?

i'd like to know about hyge as well...hoping kami will offer some kind of replacement, money back etc

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #839 on: January 12, 2012, 07:42:33 AM »
yep, mine that were bunk also snapped right...checked like 20 vials today after reading your check list...vials also had those high quality labels with thick letters..those fuckers really put some effort into their scam

oh yes ,, they abused the fact i ws buesy with other issues since i cant concentrate on one issu ,, but...it came out ,, this is corruption of the highest highest kind,, and there are more coruption of the such ,,

my elfs ,, all of them incuding top 3 elfs been trying the print ,, all say in one voice it is bunk ,, i tried it it is BUNK,, and now my elf trieed original kit looking with no date but old style with old box as in shadow...and light blue flip top with kigtropin on the top half circle and eveything mix perfect anddddd...he rreport it is BUNK he said sugar and he said his blood pressure ROCKETED high ,, this is all last 12 hours

KIGTROPIN WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED BY ME TO RECOVER,, they are done

kami who ever this fella is NO GOOD NO FUCKING GOOD CORRUPT

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #840 on: January 12, 2012, 07:44:56 AM »
how do you know kamikzei is not part of the scam company so call ,, who said its company ? how do yuo know he is not part of it all since he is not like the fellas in americana or europe ,, he is from fucking there! 

this is scam of the highest degree and really all resport i get is of high blood pressure and heat waves,, this is from eminence kits ,, it is from print kits,, and now also from stamp kits ,, few stamp kits but still

gh15 approved
fallen angel

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #841 on: January 12, 2012, 07:49:47 AM »
how do you know kamikzei is not part of the scam company so call ,, who said its company ? how do yuo know he is not part of it all since he is not like the fellas in americana or europe ,, he is from fucking there! 

this is scam of the highest degree and really all resport i get is of high blood pressure and heat waves,, this is from eminence kits ,, it is from print kits,, and now also from stamp kits ,, few stamp kits but still

gh15 approved

so you think dl is good, innocent so to speak? longer and better reputation at least...and i think if you ordered intl from him he himself or his guys never saw those kits themself, correct?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #842 on: January 12, 2012, 07:55:29 AM »
So who is GH15 approved for HGH now?

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #843 on: January 12, 2012, 07:57:17 AM »
Any thoughts on alpha pharma GH?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #844 on: January 12, 2012, 07:58:30 AM »

nordic ,, nordic ,, nordic ,, i thign he want ot be call pp ,, then peepee

peepee has the best generics ,, homer i sned my elf to check rips

but peepee is just puting gh inside the damn vials ,, what are bodybuild asking,, to put damn gh inside in decent dosing,, thats all they ask ,, his peopel do it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

« Reply #845 on: January 12, 2012, 08:00:34 AM »

You know who. Same saint that's been in the game forever.

They've asked that we don't mention their name so much so I'm not going to use it anymore. But we all know who... going by the initials PP if we must use their name. :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #846 on: January 12, 2012, 08:05:55 AM »
so you think dl is good, innocent so to speak? longer and better reputation at least...and i think if you ordered intl from him he himself or his guys never saw those kits themself, correct?

dl is good,, he has no conection to china manufacotr,, ofcourse he is good,, he has nothing to do with it ,, its his contact ,,

and eminem shoudl cut out the kigtropin on the spot and also lots of bunk gh coming from him

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tom-atherton

• Getbig I
« Reply #847 on: January 12, 2012, 08:06:08 AM »
alright peeps

just thought id let u know ive got a stamped batch of kigtropin batch number on the box 20110202/2 but the batch number on the vials inside is 20100901

this wud lead me to believe they r putting older vials in a newer box.

why wud they do this...... mutha fuckas putting underdosed old and new hgh in the boxes from the date gh15 praised!

take these bastards down i cant stand dishonesty!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #848 on: January 12, 2012, 08:06:57 AM »
OH YEAH ONE THING I SHOULD ADD WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT ABOUT MY ORDER IS THAT I PRETENDED TO BE IMPORTANT.

I GUESS THATS A DETAIL I LEFT OUT. SO IM HOPING THEY DIDN'T SCAM SOMEBODY. I TOLD THEM HOW I WAS VET ON SOME OF THESE STEROID BOARDS AND TRYING TO GO PRO.

I NEVER SAID ELF, I NEVER SAID SMOOFCAT I ORDERED BEFORE THOSE GUYS TOLD US TO NOT USE THEIR NAMES/REFERENCES, I JUST SAID IM A VERY PROMINENT MEMBER ON PRO-M, OLM, ETC. BUT IM REALLY JUST A NOBODY.  :D

I ALSO SAID IM GOING TO GET IGF TESTED AND SUBMIT THESE TO PROMUSC FOR THE NEXT ROUND OF TESTING. NOW THAT IT MAY BE BUNK, I MAY FOLLOW UP ON THE 2ND ONE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #849 on: January 12, 2012, 08:08:07 AM »
alright peeps

just thought id let u know ive got a stamped batch of kigtropin batch number on the box 20110202/2 but the batch number on the vials inside is 20100901

this wud lead me to believe they r putting older vials in a newer box.

why wud they do this...... mutha fuckas putting underdosed old and new hgh in the boxes from the date gh15 praised!

take these bastards down i cant stand dishonesty!

they are down ,, there is nothing to take down ,, they hav eno more orders,, i dont know anyone whop put order with them since i put out verdict,, prety sure some goolibles in europe may do it but thats about it ,, they will stop too son

gh15 approved
fallen angel