Author Topic: MAJOR TREMBOLONE SIDES!!  (Read 33998 times)

j_mtl

• Getbig II
MAJOR TREMBOLONE SIDES!!
« on: January 17, 2012, 11:13:04 AM »
So i was using tren ace 3x a  week at a 100mg with some test prop at 100 mg also, for the last 2 weeks i up the dose to 100mg of tren ed, at first it was fine but at this point i feel fuking sick,i cant get  more than 10 min of sleep at night and i been awake for the last 3 fuking days ,whenever i get sleepy i lay down and it seems that i start  breathing heavely wich makes me get up right away ... i know trensonia its a side of it, but to that point??? wtf?!

At this point i will cut tren for a week or so and go back to 3 x a week.

anyone has experience anything like that, any input will be apreciated..... thks guys

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: MAJOR TREMBOLONE SIDES!!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 11:15:45 AM »
do you pin the tren in the afternoon? helps a bit if you pin tren first thing in the morning, can sleep a little better that way. 

sleeping pills and hgh helps too.

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 11:17:26 AM »
yesterday i pined in the afternoon.... big mistake....as for sleeping pills any recomendations??

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 11:19:51 AM »
as for gh i hav 2 kits of kigs... from the last good batch,before all went to shit....i still have to start using it!im kind of new to the world of hormones  hehe ;D ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 11:24:14 AM »
the sleeping pill brand ambien is expensive as hell, but it works great and much better than generic zolpidem, which always makes me feel shitty and groggy in the morning. otc sleeping pills are in the same boat, always make me feel unrested the next morning - except for melatonin. i take 12mg of that stuff every day, otherwise i'd never fall asleep.

my insurance covers the copay on ambien so for me it's an easy choice (plus you can use it as a recreational drug during the day lol), but otherwise, i believe the copay is about $70, for a 1 month supply (probably depends on insurance coverage though). without insurance i think it costs about $6 per tablet

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 11:37:10 AM »
Have sex or masturbate.  Always sleep like a baby right after I blow my load.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 11:38:21 AM »
Have sex or masturbate.  Always sleep like a baby right after I blow my load.

Yeah right you must not use good tren,,, lol

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 12:38:38 PM »
the sleeping pill brand ambien is expensive as hell, but it works great and much better than generic zolpidem, which always makes me feel shitty and groggy in the morning. otc sleeping pills are in the same boat, always make me feel unrested the next morning - except for melatonin. i take 12mg of that stuff every day, otherwise i'd never fall asleep.

my insurance covers the copay on ambien so for me it's an easy choice (plus you can use it as a recreational drug during the day lol), but otherwise, i believe the copay is about $70, for a 1 month supply (probably depends on insurance coverage though). without insurance i think it costs about $6 per tablet

the drugs that u mention copay and ambien are prescriptions drugs right??if so ill have to go see a doc and try to get him to prescribe something like that, and as for melatonin i thought u couldnt take so much... it usually recomends for 1 or 2 caps , so up to 6mg max,for melatonin is an hormone and i remember reading somewhere( dont quote me on that)that it cant be run for to long.

bigsport

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 12:49:42 PM »
if you cant sleep from tren, try using FLEXERIL 15mg.

its a muscle relaxer. doesnt do much for the muscles but it will totallly knock you out. the only prob is it will make you sleepy for a good 12+ hrs. so i recommend taking it around 5pm otherwise you wont be able to function at work the next day. its dirt cheap, usually less than your copay. PLEASE DONT DRIVE if you take it.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2012, 12:56:05 PM »
Got 0 sides fron trenbologna enanthate,you should try it and see if it works.but bog was right again,after 3 months my body somehow got used to it,i cannot feel it at all and also i am stagnating,no progress.Already ordered some acetate...
GETBIG!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2012, 01:09:12 PM »
Welcome to the world of Tren.

Get used to it my friend.

Anything over 400mg a week makes me extremely irritable and sleep is very rare.

Some people get these sides, some don't.

Good thing is you know your shit is real.

8)

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2012, 02:24:12 PM »
Welcome to the world of Tren.

Get used to it my friend.

Anything over 400mg a week makes me extremely irritable and sleep is very rare.

Some people get these sides, some don't.

Good thing is you know your shit is real.

8)
haha, yes its real as superman.... if you know what i mean ;) ;) ;)

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2012, 02:30:03 PM »
Thks guys for the input, one thing .... all the meds u guys recomend are prescription meds, u can only get through your    doc, wich may prove to be a bit of a problem... unless you can order from some special place wich u can pm me at your convinience ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 02:31:22 PM »
Here's an idea...why not switch to another steroid that doesn't make you feel like shit? Are you entering the Mr. Olympia any time soon ? No ? Then how about using stuff where you actually feel good . Having to rely on sleeping pills because you're jackin up your nervous system with big doses of trenbolone is dumb. By the way, when the real parabolin was around, I saw guys make great gains off of 150 mg a week of it. All these losers nowadays seem to require massive doses.. and they still look like crap.

Mota

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2012, 02:40:33 PM »
Here's an idea...why not switch to another steroid that doesn't make you feel like shit? Are you entering the Mr. Olympia any time soon ? No ? Then how about using stuff where you actually feel good . Having to rely on sleeping pills because you're jackin up your nervous system with big doses of trenbolone is dumb. By the way, when the real parabolin was around, I saw guys make great gains off of 150 mg a week of it. All these losers nowadays seem to require massive doses.. and they still look like crap.

You kidding?  Even 25mg of tren EOD and my body transforms.   25mg ED and I can see the difference day by day, its crazy.  Trensomnia sucks ass,  but there is no other steroid like tren.  Not even close.

And to the guy that recommends sex or masturbation to get to sleep... You must never have used real tren.  Sex is not optional.  You will get it or you will masturbate,  tren won't take no sexual release as a option.    

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 03:21:28 PM »
you wont have to worry to much longer if you keep posting shit like that my friend

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 03:22:01 PM »
That happend to me bro. I started way to high lower your dose. I would wake up with panic attacks breathing real hard scared as shit. You have to take your time get your body use to it. Start low build up. It's not for everyone.

Swlabr

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 03:37:40 PM »
I found that once I started GH my sleep went back to normal, and I'm much less aggressive now.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 03:50:59 PM »
thats alot of tren,,,even in phase 3 it only says 500mg a week

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2012, 04:27:43 PM »
Thks guys for the input, one thing .... all the meds u guys recomend are prescription meds

OTC Sleeping aids, Dibhenhydramine hcl and Doxylamime succinate work well.

Rx: Restoril, (temazepam) is hands down the best, it's the ONLY Rx sleeping pill that doesn't interfere with REM sleep.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2012, 05:23:42 PM »
Sleeping pills are a good solution but from personal experience they become addictive. I'm not telling you what to do but rather sharing an experience. If you want an alternative route growth should definitely help with your sleeping patterns, and inject your tren before bed.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2012, 06:30:00 PM »
..........and inject your tren before bed.

I would highly advise "not" doing that.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 06:39:15 PM »
Why is that? I've yet to have insomnia with this method

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2012, 06:42:40 PM »
haha, well, i think for most people pinning tren right before bed is a guaranteed way to get about 1 hour of sleep total and to wake up every 20 minutes drenched in sweat.

maybe if you were real careful not to get any tren oil on the needle, and only pinning delts or something where you don't go through any veins but once you go through a vein and get tren directly into your blood, it feels like you just drank 3 redbulls and an espresso

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2012, 06:57:49 PM »
Haha well I apologize for bad advice then, I've yet to experience that.