Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81752 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #300 on: February 10, 2012, 04:08:28 AM »
and guess what ?..for the next months i'll be working on going back to that fitness look...a famous phtographer sent me an email last week that spiked my interest again....stay tuned  for my transformation  on here..im 246 today..goal is 215..maybe even 210...i will post EXACTLY what I will be using..whether u believe it or not it is up to you.
Groink , I hear you ,bro...i do noty care about 250 lbs nor a 21 inch arm anymore neither..getting older and kid on the way...healthier while i still look good is my goal
you adn groink are a cpouple of billshitters with average genetics ..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #301 on: February 10, 2012, 04:21:10 AM »
SlinPimp obviously has good ....very good, response to gear, and top shelf genetics.

LOL at the idiots who think 350 mg test, 50 mg winny eod  and 10 ius GH ed  is a "tiny" cycle.  ::)

factor in that he's done multiple heavy cycles previously to attain the size, and i don't see what's so hard to believe
BINGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #302 on: February 10, 2012, 04:24:19 AM »
and guess what ?..for the next months i'll be working on going back to that fitness look...a famous phtographer sent me an email last week that spiked my interest again....stay tuned  for my transformation  on here..im 246 today..goal is 215..maybe even 210...i will post EXACTLY what I will be using..whether u believe it or not it is up to you.
Groink , I hear you ,bro...i do noty care about 250 lbs nor a 21 inch arm anymore neither..getting older and kid on the way...healthier while i still look good is my goal
Please do, and if you don't mind including your diet it will be awesome.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #303 on: February 10, 2012, 04:31:46 AM »
Hey Slin,I remember seeing your pics in the mags.............looking great bro,and continued success to you.

L.L

« Reply #304 on: February 10, 2012, 04:41:16 AM »
you adn groink are a cpouple of billshitters with average genetics ..

u think?? I never said i had great genetics..ok, ELTON..tell me how am  i lying here ? from oct to January the 2nd i ran 850 mgs -1g of test prop ,700mgs of masteron weekly , 50mcg of t3 , 0.5 of cabaser x 2 weekly , 250 ius of hcg x 2.. 10 ius of gh daily then  january 3rd , i dropped the test, for 2 weeks down to 300mgs , no masteron, 10 ius of gh still..Since January 18 ive been on 150 mgs of test divided in 3 shots of 50mgs on mon ,wed, friday and 10 ius of gh daily, 25mcg of t3..ive kept all my weight and physique so far,,....  do me a favor,  go find a tree or a gorgeous flower and take a pic with it , Suzy...the smell of fresh cock coming out your mouth is annoying me

L.L

« Reply #305 on: February 10, 2012, 04:44:37 AM »
Hey Slin,I remember seeing your pics in the mags.............looking great bro,and continued success to you.

thank you!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #306 on: February 10, 2012, 05:22:00 AM »
u think?? I never said i had great genetics..ok, ELTON..tell me how am  i lying here ? from oct to January the 2nd i ran 850 mgs -1g of test prop ,700mgs of masteron weekly , 50mcg of t3 , 0.5 of cabaser x 2 weekly , 250 ius of hcg x 2.. 10 ius of gh daily then  january 3rd , i dropped the test, for 2 weeks down to 300mgs , no masteron, 10 ius of gh still..Since January 18 ive been on 150 mgs of test divided in 3 shots of 50mgs on mon ,wed, friday and 10 ius of gh daily, 25mcg of t3..ive kept all my weight and physique so far,,....  do me a favor,  go find a tree or a gorgeous flower and take a pic with it , Suzy...the smell of fresh cock coming out your mouth is annoying me
haha .. listen to this fag: "I'm fucking famous...damnit! I been in a magazine!!I am beautiful" ... you were indeed attractive to the old pervs who beat off to muscle mags  ;D

Gayer than yellow spandex hotpants

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #307 on: February 10, 2012, 05:23:55 AM »
haha .. listen to this fag: "I'm fucking famous...damnit! I been in a magazine!!I am beautiful" ... you were indeed attractive to the old pervs who beat off to muscle mags  ;D

relax dude your sounding jealous as hell lol

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #308 on: February 10, 2012, 05:30:45 AM »
Dunno about slin,but look at gronik fellas,no HGH,no test,no mast,only 100 mg tren-a each other day and he is somewhat close to slinpimp.

groink,the liar alpha-male  ::)

Oink
Oink
Oink
GETBIG!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #309 on: February 10, 2012, 05:35:35 AM »
tren as a standalone.... = NO SEXDRIVE.....
so if misses Groink is still happy, you can bet your ass,he is on a little more then just tren.....
just saying.... ;D ;D ;D

but so what? he lies..... he is full of himself..... we are all narcists here.. lol...
he is groink.... and at 46 he does not have dropping test/hgh levels like normal human beings...
supersoldier serum.... in the weekends he wears tights in USA colors and has a shield....
he is in fact Captain America....
deal with it...... ;)
Be Happy,
Optimus

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #310 on: February 10, 2012, 07:03:10 AM »
tren as a standalone.... = NO SEXDRIVE.....
so if misses Groink is still happy, you can bet your ass,he is on a little more then just tren.....
just saying.... ;D ;D ;D

but so what? he lies..... he is full of himself..... we are all narcists here.. lol...
he is groink.... and at 46 he does not have dropping test/hgh levels like normal human beings...
supersoldier serum.... in the weekends he wears tights in USA colors and has a shield....
he is in fact Captain America....
deal with it...... ;)

you know there's ways around that...right?

And like i said earlier...the Tren-only run is coming to a close.  I'm starting to feel it....just like an "eh" feeling all the time, and it just feels like I'm due for a change in compounds.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #311 on: February 10, 2012, 07:29:12 AM »

you know there's ways around that...right?

And like i said earlier...the Tren-only run is coming to a close.  I'm starting to feel it....just like an "eh" feeling all the time, and it just feels like I'm due for a change in compounds.

lol..... yeah bro i know....
and yeah.... i've been on tren in the past... 3 month... i felt like crap!
loved what it did to my physique though..... but man it messes with my head....
i prefere compounds like eq, primo, low dose test.... and ofcourse hgh ....
however tren does work wonders....
changing compounds is always good...
but do not use winnie man..... really it's crap...
your joint get stiff and dry.... and your not a puppy anymore...
low dose test
eq / primo
masterone/ proviron
that will keep you nice and lean..... without that crappy winnie....
Be Happy,
Optimus

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #312 on: February 10, 2012, 07:45:04 AM »
low dose test
eq / primo
masterone/ proviron

Agree about winny (ironic I know). Mast, prov, anavar etc will give better gains without the joint pain.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #313 on: February 10, 2012, 07:57:32 AM »

Agree about winny (ironic I know). Mast, prov, anavar etc will give better gains without the joint pain.
lol.. what's in a name , right?
yeah i personally think stanozolol should never be used... it just sucks!
when i was training mma i used it, stupid stuopid stupid.... to this day i have little pains in my joints...
it gets better with time though...
but it's a shitty steroids...
when you want to combat water retention go for masteron/proviron..
combine that with eq or primo and low dose test.... fucking great cycle and you will stay lean... and minimal water retention..
Be Happy,
Optimus

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #314 on: February 10, 2012, 08:01:12 AM »
low dose test
eq / primo
masterone/ proviron

Thanks

Guess I'll have to do some research, and yeah..i hear you on the Tren...LOVE it...it turned me into a different person...but I just starting feeling like that ECA stack feeling , where you are edgy, and just feeling you're whole being is just "grinding" against itself...like doing bad coke..LOL.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #315 on: February 10, 2012, 08:15:28 AM »

AKA  I have absolutely nothing to refute what you just said.  You completely shut me down so I am going to attempt to make some lame insults to try and discredit you.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #316 on: February 10, 2012, 08:19:21 AM »

It honestly baffles me how people think you are lying.  That's a good amount of gear and in my humble opinion, it coincides exactly with how you look (along with your intense dieting and cardio).  You and aesthetics have been some of the most open and honest people about your use that I have come across.  

And thank you for all of your help via PM.  Like I said, feel free to post it in a thread or in this one.  I think a lot of people would benefit from that information.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #317 on: February 10, 2012, 09:23:59 AM »
Thanks

Guess I'll have to do some research, and yeah..i hear you on the Tren...LOVE it...it turned me into a different person...but I just starting feeling like that ECA stack feeling , where you are edgy, and just feeling you're whole being is just "grinding" against itself...like doing bad coke..LOL.
i get very edgy on tren, constantly looking around thinking people are staring/talking to me... lol... very tiring...
yeah bad coke..... shit..... brings back memories.... 
the ones i'd like to forget btw......  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: February 10, 2012, 10:13:36 AM »
let me actually explain myself here

first of all look at the wording, he alls himself TINY in this pic lol

who the fuck thinsk this is tiny? oh he wants u to think his standards are so high, then you look at yourself and you think... if this is tiny then what am I? whats smaller than tiny?

second my estimation of slin's height is about five eight or five nine. this really does not look like 215 it looks like 190 or so, one eighty five

third, you call this good genetics? tiny clavicals that result in small chest and waist so wide it looks bigger than your chest? this is good genes? get the fuck out of here

third he tells u this is xyz compounds compounds, and he was on much more than before, this means basically that body you see was mostly built with much more than what he was on and he was on his way down because they wanted him to be smaller... and yet you have it in your head that you can look like this on 500 mg test and 4 iu of hgh.. lol

and finally, when i said groink takes gh15's advice and he is on hgh/tren, notice groink did not deny being on hgh, he said yes i take gh15's advice... you know what that means?

go look at gh15's advice, does he ever tell u to do 300 mg tren a week by itelf?

read phase 3, in fact he's been to phase 4 and back lol

here's the thing about lying groink, you gotta work hard to be consistent, ur brain always wants to revert to the truth and unless you keep it in check it will reveal the truth, if u say u take gh15's adice on hormones then it means u pin what he says to pin, not no fucking 300 mg tren by itself

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #319 on: February 10, 2012, 10:20:39 AM »

who the fuck thinsk this is tiny? oh he wants u to think his standards are so high, then you look at yourself and you think... if this is tiny then what am I? whats smaller than tiny?

second my estimation of slin's height is about five eight or five nine. this really does not look like 215 it looks like 190 or so, one eighty five

third, you call this good genetics? tiny clavicals that result in small chest and waist so wide it looks bigger than your chest? this is good genes? get the fuck out of here

third he tells u this is xyz compounds compounds, and he was on much more than before, this means basically that body you see was mostly built with much more than what he was on and he was on his way down because they wanted him to be smaller... and yet you have it in your head that you can look like this on 500 mg test and 4 iu of hgh.. lol

and finally, when i said groink takes gh15's advice and he is on hgh/tren, notice groink did not deny being on hgh, he said yes i take gh15's advice... you know what that means?

go look at gh15's advice, does he ever tell u to do 300 mg tren a week by itelf?

here's the thing about lying groink, you gotta work hard to be consistent, ur brain always wants to revert to the truth and unless you keep it in check it will reveal the truth, if u say u take gh15's adice on hormones then it means u pin what he says to pin, not no fucking 300 mg tren by itself

don't care, thanks for the long winded post though

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #320 on: February 10, 2012, 10:39:19 AM »

You sound like a little cry baby bitch. Who cares what they do honestly. They look good. It wouldn't matter how much aas and gh you take you will never look that way get over it.

L.L

« Reply #321 on: February 10, 2012, 10:39:47 AM »

so you know my height ,weight and what i take better than me..Jesus, youre a genius...bad genes maybe, im not trying t o win the O much less become a Pro, that was fitness  but youre too dumb to know the difference...thick mid section, small clavicles ,,what else ??  , but i tell ya what im one lucky SOB  for getting booked as many times as I did....free hotels ,food  , trips to locations , traveled 1/2 of the world..money ,girls like u have no idea......what elsa can i ask for? I had great itmes  your  wanker ass can only dream of, u dont  have  the slightest  idea and will never experience  what im talking about. and i iwll stop there because if i keep going you might really hate me , if u think im bragging im beibng modest ..it's x 10 times better than i just said....so keep reading and u might live it through me...you know, 98% of the people do not live your pathetic life....there is actually success out there to be  obtained  other than being bitching behind a computer about my height ,weight or drug protocol or going camping with 10 dudes and post pics of your homosexual  adventure -  parade .......not too bad for a 5'5 midget ,190 aand sucky genetics imo..dont you agree, Mr Universe??

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #322 on: February 10, 2012, 10:57:13 AM »
im no genius i look at the pic, how hard is it to know what the pic is of, not that hard u just look

im no cry baby i just dont like liars asserting themselves, i dont liek liars thinking they are above me

i read the first sentence of ur reply slin, let me know if there was any funny in it, i liked ur line about beautful flowers

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #323 on: February 10, 2012, 11:01:45 AM »
and why the hell am i seeing photos from the same photo shoot over and over, each month a new excuse to post the same pics

and have u seen guys who are 215 in ur condition who are your height? u have maybe 2 inches on namat, he competes at 212, compare the two physiques... u still claim to be 215 in the pic?

i swear ive never seen an honest weight attributed to a photo on the internet, always shamelessly ads 20-30 pounds like everyone is blind

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #324 on: February 10, 2012, 11:05:29 AM »
so you know my height ,weight and what i take better than me..Jesus, youre a genius...bad genes maybe, im not trying t o win the O much less become a Pro, that was fitness  but youre too dumb to know the difference...thick mid section, small clavicles ,,what else ??  , but i tell ya what im one lucky SOB  for getting booked as many times as I did....free hotels ,food  , trips to locations , traveled 1/2 of the world..money ,girls like u have no idea......what elsa can i ask for? I had great itmes  your  wanker ass can only dream of, u dont  have  the slightest  idea and will never experience  what im talking about. and i iwll stop there because if i keep going you might really hate me , if u think im bragging im beibng modest ..it's x 10 times better than i just said....so keep reading and u might live it through me...you know, 98% of the people do not live your pathetic life....there is actually success out there to be  obtained  other than being bitching behind a computer about my height ,weight or drug protocol or going camping with 10 dudes and post pics of your homosexual  adventure -  parade .......not too bad for a 5'5 midget ,190 aand sucky genetics imo..dont you agree, Mr Universe??

i am actual jealous that you are making a living off of bodybuilding and at the same time you don't have to be a glorified supplement dealer like the pros. anyways, go do your thing man, ignore the haters, they will always be there no matter what and for no real reason either.